All hotels in Natchez, Mississippi, United States of America
627 S Canal St, Natchez, MS, 39120, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Natchez visit"
After getting a river side room, view was great of Mississippi river & bridge and the Natchez Visitors Center/park across the street - which was a good place to start your Natchez visit - Breakfast was very good (as usual @ Hampton's) ...& coffee bar well maintained.....my only complaint was that since the pool was closed there was no where to set outside and when I don't have a balcony room (none at this hotel) I usually go sit by the pool in the early morning......& not just on the one bench outside where the ash tray is located.
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2014
"My Sons Wedding"
The room, staff, food, location,accessibility and price was great. Thanks!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Lily
"Nice hotel convenient to downtown view of river."
It was just perfect. We were able to see the homes not too far from hotel. Some of the best restaurant was the Magnolia Cafe under the hill close to the hotel. The breakfast at the hotel was great
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
Bobbie
"Excellent service and location"
Best place to stay for the price. Rooms were top of the line and we had a beautiful view of the Mississippi River! Staff were extremely gracious and attentive. Would definitely stay there again!
3 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2014
"my visit"
to costly
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Otyrone
We had a great stay! We generally stay at Hampton and have a good experience. The clerk when we checked in was very rude and unwelcoming. This is not something we have experienced on a regular basis with the Hilton brand in general. Other than that it was a nice stay!
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Dawn
"Great overall stay"
Nice variety at breakfast and nice that they had a happy hour during the work week. This location has the new look I have seen at some of the other new Hamptons...very nice. Rooms were pretty quiet and like that we had a refrigerator and microwave as well. While close to downtown, I would not walk from the hotel as just far enough away to be a bit inconvenient...we had no trouble finding parking in Natchez where ever we went. Would stay here again if in area.
5 night trip Mar 10, 2014
"Request a river view."
I was put in room 214 (handicapped) by my incorrect request. This room faces a wall with no view. They gave me a new room with a river and sunset view. Try to get a room on the 3rd or 4th floor with a river view (even #s.)
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
scott
"Overnight at the Hampton"
Good experience. I had heard it was not so good, so I was pleasantly surprised.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Excellent chain hotel about 1km from Natchez CBD."
Delightful hotel with all the facilities now expected in chain hotels, like free wifi, breakfast included, guest laundry, free parking. We had a room at the back of the hotel, without a viw of the river, but it was large and spacious and we were very pleased with it.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Very convenient to all sights"
I have no complaints; staff and rooms were great
5 night trip Nov 26, 2013
"Nice place to stay!"
The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, & the breakfasts were awesome!
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Kris
"Great hotel !"
My husband and i stayed for a quick wknd trip to Natchez and this was a great choice.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Great place, weak breakfast"
Graet place to stay. Fairly convenient. Breakfast was fair, but free-- Something you wont find at other nearby hotels
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Nice stay!!"
3cs. Clean,comfortable and courteous! No hidden costs. good Internet!
1 night trip Oct 29, 2013
Dennis
"Hampton Inn Natchez"
We had hoped to stay at one of the more popular Inns or B&Bs, but we could not commit early enough to obtain a reservation. The Hampton Inn was perfect for us and another couple. Very spacious and comfortable room and across from the visitor's center. Could not give it less than a 5.0 on any of the criteria.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Bob&Win
"LOVELY!!!!!"
Most comfortable beds we have slept in. Lovely place. Quiet, comfortable and super clean. and The front desk staff were knowledgeable and extremely helpful.
1 night trip Oct 21, 2013
Pam
"Close to visitor's center anf downtown."
We had a great time. The hotel staff was wonderful and very helpful in pointing out places to go and how to get there.
3 night family trip Oct 6, 2013
My stay was amazing!
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2013
Demetric
"River view"
Excellent view of the MS River and MS River bridge from the room. Felt a little Mark Twainish.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"Close, Convenient, Comfortable"
We rode down to Natchez on the Trace and were looking for a nice place to stay. This hotel offered a great room close to great dining and, of course, the casino's. We loved it.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
S Snider
"Find somewhere else to stay"
The hotel itself is decent but there were a few issues. First of all, the front desk staff were slow, slow, slow. Checking in and out was a painful process. Secondly, the hot water system is dangerous. Shower temperature ranged from scalding hot to boiling hot, we could not get a reasonable temperature. Finally, the food and beverage being served for breakfast were just plain nasty. How do you screw up orange juice?
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Chad
It was good
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
Christine
Upgraded for free to suite which was very nice and unexpected. Super location for touring. Undoing some remodeling or would have been higher rated in decor. No problem to our stay. Great breakfast offerings.
2 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Tom K
"Pleasing during a difficult time."
The staff were phenomenal. We came for a funeral and they indeed treated us like family.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
Nichole
"Nice Place to Stay"
The staff was exceptionally nice. Remodeling was going on, but really didn't interfere much with our stay. Not the fanciest place, but there was nothing lacking and we have no complaints. Breakfast was good. For the price, there's nothing that I can complain about.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"What happened??"
I just stayed at this hotel a couple months ago for business and was impressed with everything about it. We decided that since we would be passing through the area for vacation that we would stay there again. Big mistake. I walked up to the counter to check in and the girl there never once looked at me. After an awkward pause while checking her cell phone and eating her Dairy Queen she said "You checking in?" I said yes and she moved over to the other computer and started working on it but never once asked me to come over to that one. She told me what room I was in then went through the pool/fitness room/breakfast spiel...again, never looking at me and with an attitude as it it were the biggest inconvenience for her to have to do that. Later as we were walking to our room, two housekeeping girls were talking very loudly across the hall to each other and complaining of their job, specifically, "I'm so tired of hauling all this stuff around. I need another job!" We were literally walking right by her. Overall, very unprofessional atmosphere. I know they're in the process of renovating, but where did the friendly staff go that was there just weeks ago??? Not satisfied at all.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
Angie H.
"our first on the Trace"
great location, had some repairs /construction going on inside and outside. But overall a nice stay
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Pleasurable Stay"
Even though the hotel was being remodeled during our stay it was a pleasurable stay.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Nice people, but ripped up for construction"
Great people but, the hotel was torn apart for renovation and just a complete mess. You couldn't walk down hallways, 1/2 the elevators didn't work so moving floor to lobby took FOREVER. Why was this hotel full price at $145????
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2013
M Ridge
"GREAT HOTEL FOR EVERYONE"
VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY STAFF IN EVERY PART OF THE HOTEL
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"nice hotel"
air conditioner was not adequate during the day, seemed to not be enough to cool down the room properly
Other trip May 21, 2013
gene
Front desk staff need to learn customer service. Not only was I not greeted the two women talked as if I weren't there. The one checking me in was busy looking at her personal phone for messages and bordered on rude when I ask a couple of questions. I will not stay in this hotel again.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
Very pleasant. great staff, lovely town. Perfect location.
1 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2013
Kitty
"conveniently located"
Helpful staff for sightseeing and restaurant suggestions.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2013
"OK place in Natchez"
Not the best Hampton Inn that we have experienced. Housekeeping should have been better (the coverlet on the bed was extremely lumpy and the towels were not neatly folded in the bathroom) but it was adequately comfortable. The staff was very pleasant; all spoke and were friendly.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Rafter Q
"Great hotel stay!"
Excellent hotel experience. Clean, quiet rooms. Great for bringing a small pet, but you wouldn't even know they were here. You can't smell animals or even hear any. Great location. Close to everything in Natchez. Good continental breakfast, too.
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Carla
"Don't Pick this Hotel for the Breakfast"
The checkin process was easy (and we enjoyed the complimentary cookies). The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is conveniently located close to the visitors center and downtown Natchez. Our only complaint is with the breakfast service. We arrived downstairs for breakfast to find the warm food buffet empty and the trash cans overflowing (even though there was still an hour and a half left for breakfast). While we waiting patiently (for more than 10 minutes) for more food to be brought out, we watched patrons try to stuff more trash into the trash-cans, watched trash fall on the floor, and saw others leave their trash on the tables (while the staff simply stood around chatting). When a server from the kitchen brought out more food, she also brought out negative attitude. The quality of the warm food was also not worth waiting around for (the sausage was burnt and eggs inedible). Otherwise, our stay was very pleasant. It's unfortunate that our memory of the breakfast stands out. Fix the breakfast service and you'll have a a nice hotel.
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
The stay was pleasant and nice. Had a great breakfast too!! A++
2 night business trip Feb 15, 2013
Tina

"disappointed"
expedia called to change our hotel booking 2 days before we were due to stay at the Hampton Inn, due to 'maintenance problems' at the hotel. When we called the hotel, they denied there was a problem. We refused to accept the change since we were meeting up with friends at the hotel. The booking was made in August. This is what we got for $331+ for 2 nights; the fridge in the room made a horrible noise; the window was 'scorched', spoiling the view of the river, the room was not serviced and we had to ask for clean towels, shampoo etc. The vending machine on our floor only sold soda's; no snacks. I was hungry at 4 am with nothing to eat ...
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
We appreciate your feedback.
2 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
"A night in natchez"
Had a lovely welcome from the staff and they were very helpful with information
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am glad that you had a lovely welcome upon arrival and that the staff was helpful. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Dennise
"Great stay, really nice hotel"
Great hotel and really nice area. The beds are probably the most comfortable I have ever found in any hotel we have stayed.The suite room we had is really great and spacious and very well equipped. Top marks for this Hampton hotel and staff.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am pleased to hear it was a great experience and the beds were the most comfortable of any stay you have had! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
RUSSELL
"Lovely hotel with good location."
The hotel was lovely. We had a very comfortable bed &a soft bedding. The breakfast was good. We would definetly stay here again.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you had a lovely time and everything was very comfortable. We look forward to having you again soon!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Judith
We chose Natchez as part of our tour of the deep south, this hotel is in a great location only 15 mins walk to the centre. Very friendly staff and room was classic Hampton, nice and big with huge king bed.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am pleased to hear you had a great stay and enjoyed the central location. I will make sure to share your kind words with the rest of the staff and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
Andy
"Good clean and comfortable."
Stayed for one night between Xmas and new year. Hotel was clean and comfortable with a decent choice of restaurants nearby. Very good breakfast on the morning. No problems recommending this hotel.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us. We truly value all guest feedback and I am so pleased to hear your enjoyed your stay. Thanks again and we look forward to having you again the next time you are in the area.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Russell
"USA trip"
Great hotel, very clean large room. The free breakfast is good. The hotel is very close to Natchez Main Street, but not much to do in Natchez so 1 night was long enough to stay.
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
"Enjoyable stay."
Very nice hotel, we had large rooms overlooking the Mississippi. Good location and friendly staff.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Great location. Good quality accommodation."
Good clean hotel. Free coffee all day which s great as well as popcorn in your room to make when it suits you. Great large pool. Breakfast which was included was really good too and it's a large area so you should e able to get a table. Staff really nice and welcoming. Good location across the road from the visitors centre where you can book your home tours. Not far from the homes though you will need to drive. Natchez is a nice quite place with some magnificent antebellum homes.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Angelo
"Excellent hotel for all travellers."
Every thing was extremely well run. Breakfast was excellent, staff friendly and helpful. Really enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Apr 25, 2013
Doreen

Super freundlicher und informativer Empfang. Großes Zimmer leider ohne Ausblick. Reichhaltiges Frühstück.
Response by Hampton Inn & Suites Natchez
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay and we hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2015