All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
3747 29th St Se, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Keep looking..."
It was an ok room for just a nap overnight. For the several nights I was there, it could of been better. (Floor was not as clean as it could've been, no housekeeping, bed too lumpy). No desire to book anytime soon here again. I'll keep shopping around.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. I was disheartened to read that you did not have a clean room upon check-in. Please accept our apologies. I met with the staff, and we will follow up with our housekeeping staff to ensure that your experience not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
3 night business trip May 24, 2015
Gina
Nice hotel, close to food, shopping, and main streets. Staff was friendly.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. I am so pleased to know that our staff was friendly and you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"nice hotel"
I stayed one night it was nice but the walls were thin I could hear everything my neighbors were doing!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
hotel staff was not helpful, there were stains on the floor and bathroom door, breakfast was just granola bars and prepackaged muffins
"Great price"
Good and warm
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Eric - Thank you for posting such a glorious review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with how warm our hotel was. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
eric
Had a Good stay! It was nice to have the kitchenette.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you for posting such a wonderful review. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the rooms and the well equipped kitchens. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Teri
"good location/good price"
a very pleasing, comfortable room. quiet hotel. clean.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with how quiet and clean our hotel is. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"okey & so,so Hotel"
its an okey Hotel with no Shuttle service to the airport , one literally had to struggle to get a taxi over especially in this winter time !
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am sorry to read that our lack of a shuttle service was such an inconvenience for you. We are very sorry for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I will be working with my staff to ensure that we are better assisting guests at getting transportation from the hotel. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
"I enjoyed it."
it was comfortable It just need a workout facility
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you were comfortable in your room. Still, I am sorry that our hotel does not provide a work out room. Your feedback on this issue will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our hotel. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.
I b comfortable
very nice, definitely recommend, great price, nice beds
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your bed and that you found us to be a good value. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
"Clean hotel close to shopping"
Staff very helpful. Asked if we could check in to one of our rooms early because one of our party worked overnight. She checked with housekeeping -allowed us to check in.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. I am so pleased to know that we provided you with helpful service and that it was a quiet stay for you. Still, please accept our apologies that we did not tell you about our amenities when you got here. I will follow up with the staff to ensure that we are more informative upon check-in. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
"Not what expected"
I've stayed at other extended stay hotels and found this one to be below par It has been awhile but hope it wasn't a chain wide change All amenities were on request only Typically rooms have a coffee maker and drinking cups at minimum. These were on request. Water was warm so probably wouldn't want to drink it in a cup anyways. Staff was ok. Always on their cell when we were in lobby and while nice they didn't seem to want us asking questions. Room itself was alright. Recently painted but sinks and tub were a bit warm out and old looking. Cracks and stains.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that our new policy of requesting certain kitchen amenities did not meet your expectations, and that you received inattentive service from our staff. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with my entire team to make our new policy as convenient as possible for guests, and we are also reviewing our customer service standards. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
tom
"I would stay here again!"
We really enjoyed our stay... It was in a good location and the staff was very friendly and help ful
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
The team and I appreciate your wonderful remarks. I am so pleased to know that our staff was very helpful to you. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Jasrose
"Just say no"
The hotel Is in bad shape. It smells like stale smoke. It needs a lot of remodeling and updating. It's very old. The clientele is questionable. The staff were very great.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that your room had a smoke odor and that you found it to be outdated. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am going through all the rooms to inspect for smoke smells. As well, please know that we will be upgrading several rooms in 2015. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"Practical,but Great!"
Our stay at the Grand Rapids Extended Stay hotel was great! The room and facilities were clean,spacious, and everything we needed!
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Stan - Thank you for posting such a wonderful review. I am so pleased to know that we provided you with a clean and spacious room. Thank you again for your kind words. We appreciate you letting us know that your room smelled of smoke when you checked in. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read you had a comfortable stay. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Stan
"Close to lots, but not a great neighborhood."
I should have known when I was told at check-in that they don't keep the dishes in the rooms anymore. But I just didn't put two and two together until the next morning when there was no hairdryer either. Turns out they keep those behind the desk also so I had to go down with dripping hair to pick one up. The room was large enough and had a modern flat-screen TV. But someone had recently smoked up a storm in there - evident in the smell of smoke and the cigarette burns on the wood floor in the bathroom. The location was close to several cultural destinations in the area as well as the airport. But it is also not the best part of town for a female traveling alone. The second morning as I was leaving for the day a resident was paying his bill in his boxer shorts. As I was checking out the next morning another resident was sitting in the lobby in her house dress. That's just the tip of the iceberg really. So overall I would say for the location and the price it may be a good decision. But be prepared for the condition and neighborhood concerns.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to read that your room had a smoke odor and that you were not informed of our new policies upon check-in. To prevent this from happening again, I will be working with my staff to better brief our guests on our smoking policies as well as our request system to ensure that your experience is not repeated. As well, I regret to read that you did not feel safe in our neighborhood. I will be working with my security staff to review your comments so that we can make our hotel safer. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Erinn
"Front desk wouldn't tell smokers to move"
If you enjoy seeing people dressed in their PJs and robes sitting on lawn chairs 10 feet from the main entrance (ALL DAY LONG) smoking plus drinking beer then you'll love this place. The young lady at the front desk totally evaded my questions and comments about moving those people even after I said how trashy it makes their hotel look. For $90/night, I don't expect much but I certainly expect more than what I got at this property. To be fair, however, the manager called me the next day and was very professional and apologetic and said he would take action.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Room was nice and clean but pillow and mattress felt like they were stuffed with old towels. No daily housekeeping, which isn't the end of the world but having the towels refreshed would've been nice.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Nancy - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you found your room to be clean; however, I apologize that you were not pleased with the quality of your pillow and mattress. I will be meeting with our staff to ensure this issue is properly addressed. As well, I am sorry that our housekeeping policy did not meet your needs. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"rate motel"
The motel was good.
4 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
The stay was nice. My only problem was the lack of carts for use and the quality of the breakfast. The surrounding area had everything you needed within a short distance including name brand and local dining establishements.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Your comments in regards to surrounding area are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your feedback on this matter will be useful to us as we continually work to improve our breakfast selection. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
lynn
not much of a breakfast. No pool. other than that, a beautiful room.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Barb
"Pleasant Stay"
Great value for the price. Full kitchen with a comfortable bed.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such amazing things about our hotel and location. We are happy to read that we provided you with great value and a comfortable bed. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
The room smelled like smoke, I couldn't even handle it.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We are sorry to hear that your room had a smoke odor. We will work with our staff to ensure our rooms smell fresh and that we are enforcing our non-smoking policy. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Okay quality"
The hotel was rundown. The staff were friendly. Breakfast was very minimal. The room was ok, no plastic cups for water and the carpet was soaked from the time I checked in until I left.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Our stay was comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We are glad to read that you were pleased with our staff and your comfortable room. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
4 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Nobody's home"
when I got up to this hotel to check in there was nobody there and their gate was closed at the lobby
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Chris - We read your comments about your stay with us. Please accept our most sincere apologies for not having a member of our staff available upon your arrival. We are working with our night attendants to make sure that your experience is not repeated. We are grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"It was ok."
The people I encountered at the front desk were all friendly, but they were never there when I approached the desk. I always had to wait for someone to return. The rooms were average, and there was an M&M on the floor when we walked in, which makes me wonder how clean it actually was. The towel rack was falling off the wall. The walls were thin, we heard a lot of noise from other guests. I particular didn't like how they set up a smoking chair right outside the main entrance for guest who smoke, so that I had to pass by a smoker every time I entered or exited. Beds were comfortable and the coffee in the morning was good. It was fine, but I will try to book a different hotel next time I'm in the area.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Kristi - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We are glad that you found our staff to be friendly and enjoyed your comfortable bed; however, we are sorry that your room was not properly cleaned and that guests were smoking near the entrance. We will be working with our housekeeping staff to make sure our rooms are cleaned to our standards. We will also review your feedback with our front desk staff to make sure we inform our guests of our designated smoking areas. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope that you will give us a chance to provide you with a better stay in the future.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Kristi
"Disappointing?"
The desk clerk was personable and helpful. The condition of the room we were given, which was not the room we requested, was deplorable. We booked a room with a queen bed and were given a double without apology or explanation. The furniture in the room was worn and in rough condition. The first impression was poor as we immediately saw an ironing board hanging on the wall. The water in the kitchenette basin was at best a trickle. A plunger was in the bathroom on the floor. The towels were shabby and two of them were not clean. No shampoo, hair dryer or in room coffee maker. We have stayed in rooms that were five times nicer for less money. I would advise them to not allow their guests to stand outside of the lobby and consume alcoholic drinks. Stay there again? No, thank you.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We are glad that our front desk staff provided you with quality service; however, we are sorry to hear that we could not accommodate your room request and that your room was not in proper condition. We will be working with our housekeeping and maintenance staff to ensure every room is clean and in proper working order prior to our guest's arrival. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"Clean extended stay hotel"
Very good rooms. Exc staff. However, would have preferred thicker pillows and higher quality toiletries.
Other trip May 11, 2014
karen
"Clean extended stay hotel"
Other trip May 11, 2014
karen
"Clean, but needs improvements"
the hotel is clean, but they need to get some new furniture, and the bathtub is old and the one was on my room needed some repairs.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel including the clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Still, I apologize for the maintenance issues in your room. I will meet with the staff to review our maintenance policies to ensure your experience is not repeated. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
Gerardo
Nothing special.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that your stay was unsatisfactory and that we will keep your feedback in mind as we work to improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Pretty well. Staff very friendly. Housekeeping forgot to clean my room after I left.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our overall accommodations and friendly staff. Please know, our housekeeping service is provided for guests staying 8 or more nights. For those who are staying for shorter periods of time, services can be purchased for a minimal fee. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Don't Stay Here!"
I have rarely had a bad experience at a hotel--I'm a pretty easygoing traveler--but I would definitely not recommend this place. There were crumbs on the counter in the kitchenette, the bathroom light only worked half the time, and there was a floodlight right outside my window that even the curtains couldn't block out. Someone in a neighboring room was smoking so much I could smell it in my room. Worst of all, when I went to get breakfast one morning, two men were standing in the lobby having a very loud conversation, with one guy bragging about call girls he'd brought to the hotel. Hotel staff were standing right there and did nothing. Definitely not a place I would stay again!
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize for your experience including the noise levels and the level of cleanliness in your room. In response to your feedback, I will meet with the staff to review our guest protocol and cleaning procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
4 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
"curry"
The room stunk like it. Other than that, great hotel
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies for the odors in your room. I will review our cleaning procedures with our entire staff to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Again, thank you for the feedback. We do hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with a better experience in the near future.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Everything was fine except they don't have maid service daily.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that our location was convenient for you; however, I apologize that our housekeeping policy did not meet your needs. Our housekeeping services are available to guests staying eight or more nights; however, the service is always available upon request for a minimal fee. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
PS
"Upgrade Me!"
Please upgrade the hotel..the guest should've have to go to the lobby to get fresh towels and clean sheets. It would've been nice for house keeping to come check and see if I wanted the room clean etc. The hallways smelled like mildew. Vending machines kept taking my money.
3 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Night number 1 we had really loud neighbors so I called the front desk they knocked on the door and asked them to be quiet and 5 minutes later it was like before. I asked in the morning how many people had registered to be in the room and they told me one. My Guess would be more like 10. The noise ended around 4:30 am not bad but we had to be up at 7. Day number 2 started with a shower that did not drain and no one came and cleaned the room and restacked the towels etc... Next the toilet stopped working so I called the front desk and said no one was available to fix the toilet and shower which still had not drained until 9:30. Well 9:30 came and went and still no one. They called must have been close to 11 and woke us up and I said forget it. Well we woke up at 2am and needed to use the restroom so I went to the lobby to use lobby bathroom but this hotel has no lobby bathroom so I had to call the service number and the guy asked can't this wait until the morning and I told him no. He looks at the toilet and tells me not to put toilet paper in the toilet. I never knew that this was not allowed so obviously this was my fault. Everything else about the stay was fine and the price was okay but just remember never put toilet paper in the toilet.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Just ok."
Stayed here for a weekend and it was average. About what you would expect for the price range. They did not have any dishwashing soap at the front desk, which I thought was odd since it had a kitchenette. Overall it was an average stay, the hallways were very loud at night with people.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that we did not have any dish liquid available and that the hallways were noisy from other guests. To prevent this from happening again, my team will walk the halls more at night to ensure that this doesn't happen again. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
Room smelled like old indian food mixed with cigarettes. Hotel staff were good and hotel is in a good location close to restaurants and shopping
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that you had a smell i your suite. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have looked into the smoking issues to ensure your experience is not repeated. Also, I am having our maintenance staff to do a deep cleaning to any rooms that smell like old food. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Comfortable room"
I was very pleased to see my room had a comfortable chair to relax. The room was clean and bed was comfortable, ( I wish I would have brought my own pillows though) . Staff were friendly and helpful. On the go breakfast was adequate.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you for posting such a wonderful review. We appreciate you letting us know that we provided you with a comfortable room and your experience with the staff was great. We also appreciate you letting us know that you were dissatisfied with the pillows. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with great customer service. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
"Nice hotel close to malls"
It was clean and cozy, bed was a bit uncomfortable but overall room was nice.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"A bit noisy!"
The room was clean and comfortable. It is unfortunate that some guests do not realize just how loud they are, even as it approaches midnight. We were unlucky to have some very noisy guests staying on the same floor who kept slamming their door, yelling, shouting and were just not considerate. We would have loved to have drowned out their noise with the heating/cooling unit fan noise, but the fan kept coming on and off. There was a setting on the unit for the fan to continually run, but it was not working properly. So a combination of poor A/C unit and loud guests made for little sleep. We were also unaware of what the "grab and go" breakfast was. Quite disappointing. Just note that there is a Panera around the corner and a Denny's if you're looking for more of a breakfast. A granola bar just did not cut it for us!
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am happy to read your remarks about how clean an comfortable your stay was. However, I am very sorry that there were noisy guests around you and the ac unit not working properly. To prevent this from happening again, my team is going to double check that all of our a/c units are working correctly. Also, I am sorry that we did not explain the Grab-N-Go breakfast to you. I will be following up with the staff to ensure they are letting everyone know our amenities. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"OK room stay but wouldn't promote"
There was nothing negative about our experience but the quality of the room/ hotel/ breakfast was not of the caliber of the other Extended Stay Hotels we've stayed in recently. Everything seemed a little "tired" and the breakfast was basic grab & go (ie: no milk for the oatmeal).We expected a bit more for the price...
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the guest room and our grab-N-go breakfast not meeting your expectations. Still, I am pleased that you found the room to be spacious. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Nothing special"
Very nice staff, good place to rest for construction workers. Not a great place for a family to stop while I was checking in several cops were talking to guys out side who just got into a bar fight.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you for posting such a wonderful review. We appreciate you letting us know that there was a disturbance at a next door establishment. We are sorry that you were affected by this circumstance, but are happy to read that we provided you with a great stay overall and great customer service. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Dog friendly and very clean. I think that an ice maker would be helpful
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that we are very clean and pet friendly! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to the area.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"nice hotel for the money"
the mini kitchen was awesome. the TV channels were great. the pillows were good and the bed was decent I suppose. it was about a 40 minute drive to the closest beach. me & one of my bestows went on an adventure through all the beach towns. it was nice to come back to our room & cook some pasta, in our room! such a great thing especially for the price. I would've given it a 5 star if it weren't so far from the beaches and if it had a pool
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Shelby - Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. We are pleased to know you enjoyed the well-equipped kitchen in your room and our grab-and-go breakfast. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
shelby
The bed was nice and clean however, I personally did not find it comfortable. I think it was just me. Other than that it was a great stay. I had not problems and it was very relaxing.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Tena - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a spectacular review. I'm thrilled that you felt our place was your "home away from home", a place where you could relax. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us and would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
Tena
"Pictures and service wasn't up to par"
Check in was horrible, they close down the front desk making me call some 600 number. the receptionist was very unprofessional. The computers were down and they couldn't find my reservation that I already paid for. After all the hassle we got the room and it was outdated and unclean. We were very dissatisfied and will not stay at this hotel chain again.
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that your experience with our overnight staff went poorly. I am also sorry that there was confusion at check in with your reservation. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am following up with the overnight staff to ensure everyone has an efficient check in. I will also follow up with the housekeeping staff to make sure our rooms are in perfect condition for anyone who checks in. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you letting us know the issues you have experienced. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
Darryl
"nice stay"
good hotel for business or couples.comfortable. free wi fi.ok grab and go breakfast
Response by Extended Stay America Grand Rapids - Kentwood
Edie - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the free WiFi and grab-and-go breakfast. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip May 31, 2013