All hotels in Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States of America

"dog kennel next door! Stripped down hotel"
no vanity - so put your stuff on the slanted toilet and watch it slip in! Dog kennel next door - barked and barked - cheap all the way around, bed too! Looks ok from the outside
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
kim
Clean room, nice staff, good breakfast, and a nice location.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
S & D
"Staff wonderful, room tiny"
Sheets were cheap and bed was uncomfortable. However it was cheap, clean and staff was wonderful.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Ann
"Hotel close to our family."
Hotel staff was great. One evening I left my car lights on into the night. The front desk clerk (female) hunted me down to tell me our car lights were on. I really appreciate her consideration.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Nice hotel, reasonable rates."
The hotel and rooms are nice. The rooms were clean with newer furnishings. The breakfast was good. We had some reservation issues, however the staff and management did everything they could to fix the problems making our stay enjoyable. Both the staff and management were friendly.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Ed
Excellent staff, friendly and helpful
3 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
"As advertised..clean, quite."
Good night.. Easy to find and great staff
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
JC
"Good over night stay location"
We did just an overnighter. Small room so I would not consider for an extended stay. Front counter staff very friendly and helpful. Morning breakfast buffet middle of the road. Location close to major highway and several restaurants, shopping and services. Overall not a bad place for a night or two.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Jeff Donahue
Great value-priced hotel. Staff was very friendly, and great amenities.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Lesley
"Convenient place to stay while heading north."
Hotel was clean and staff was nice. Room is very small and the sheets were rougher than sandpaper.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"That new building smell"
New construction (seemed that way at least) south of downtown. Easy in and out for us on our way to Crater Lake on vacation. Room was solid, chain food a couple blocks away and a free game of bowling at the alley next door if you show your room key - it's not seedy like it sounds, really. No in-house laundry for guests but otherwise a good stay and would stay again.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
M S
"Micro-hotel"
The rooms are very efficient (tiny!). Fine for a single traveler. Nice pool and hot tub.
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
Kat
"Clean Comfortable Stay"
We just stayed for one quick night. It was a clean room. Breakfast was good. Very nice staff. Did not get a chance to see the town. Hotel was well kept and property was presentable.
"Great location. Friendly and helpful staff."
Everything was great except for the energy saving ac that went on and off once it reaches the set temp. Which is 60 degrees max. But other than that everything was great! Hotel was relatively clean , staff are super friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was super. Will repeat once I am in the area again
4 night trip Jun 29, 2014
AC
"Great Price, Cozy Room, nice hot tub"
We were too tired to drive any longer and needed a comfy bed with a hot tub for our achy muscles. The Microtel Inn was just right and affordable, too. The breakfast the next morning was hearty and fast.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Vicki
"I was charged twice!"
I asked the hotel for a printout of my receipt and they said I would be charged by expedia and refused to give me a receipt. Then I checked my credit card statement and sure enough I was charged by both expedia and by microtel.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
ryc
"Passing through"
Not a bad hotel for the price. Rooms are very small but in general for an $80 stay in a clean hotel with breakfast what can you expect. The mattress was bad and the giant mirror behind the head board was a bit unnerving.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"nice, but loud"
The room was nice and the hotel was clean but they really failed in the sound proofing. I could hear the conversation in the room on my right and snorting from the room on my left. The breakfast was good. I would stay again if I brought earplugs.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Good Location"
We loved the cookies and pizza available for fast snacks. The breakfast was great too. We also thought the pool rocked! Having the bowling ally within walking distance was also a plus.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Suzi
Relaxing!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Cheap, you get what you pay for"
We did a long road trip and stayed at 5 hotels total and this was the worst. The walls are paper thin. We heard cell phone rings, full conversations, television and hairdryers all inside our hotel room. There is a gap at the bottom of the entry door and shared door between rooms, so noise travels easily. Understandably, the doors are heavy fire doors, but everyone seemed to let their doors slam when they came and left. Very noisy. We also were placed in a 3rd floor wheelchair accessible room, so there was no counter top at all. If you're looking for a place to actually sleep, this is not the place.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
cgal
"Crater Lake road trip"
We've had pleasant experiences with other Microtels and this was no exception. This a good value for the price. It's clean and bright. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Great service"
Clean and comfy room.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Better than other hotels in Klamath area"
This hotel is not glamorous. That said, not much in Klamath Falls is glamorous. Considering that the alternative lodging in these parts are a variety of motor lodges that were probably fancy in the 70s, this Microtell is as awesome as it gets. Don't get me wrong, the place isn't bad. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and the perks (free pizza, free bowling next door) is a nice touch. The only downside is that the walls are paper thin and the mattress was a bit uncomfortable. if you're staying in Klamath Falls, stay here... but don't expect big city fancy lodging.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
kayakguru318
"Great Breakfast."
A clean hotel in good location. Room size is fine but a bit smaller than I expected from the display photos. I was fine with the bed, but my husband think it was soft and tilt. Staff was very helpful and friendly. And great breakfast to start a day on the road.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Albatross
"Nice stay!"
This hotel is very clean, has a great breakfast, and cookies and pizza in the lobby were a nice touch.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Melinda
No clean-up was done in my room during my two night stay. Noisy room next to me banging against walls and jumping off beds at midnight and after. Would not stay there for that price ever again. One of the most expensive hotels I have stayed in from hotels.com and in that price range by far the worst!
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Good for couples or single travelers"
Room was on the small side, but was traveling alone. Not enough room for chair other than the one at the desk.. The breakfast is nothing special, sort of McDonald's level. Building appears to be fairly new. Satellite TV with lots of channels. Adequate parking. Staff was helpful. Comfortable bed. Wi-fi worked well. I didn't try the cable connection.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Jerry
Stayed here before good stay will Return. Alway clean helpfully staff and clean rooms.
Other trip May 28, 2014
larry
Interesting in that a couple not at the hotel utilized the hot tub and the bathroom at the pool the entire time we enjoyed the pool for about 30 minutes.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Very Clean and Comfort"
I like this hotel and this will be my top list for visiting Crater Lake. (about 50 miles from Crater Lake, when you leave in the early morning you can be there around 50 mins without traffic)
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Ok if you like lumpy beds"
This is a good place but the beds are lumpy and sleeping is a big deal for me.
1 night trip May 19, 2014
Dean
"Looked like new, located close to convenience."
Had not been to hotel before. Comeing from Medford area I had forgot directions. The young lady (Kayla) I think was very helpful in leading me to hotel.. She stayed on the phone with me until I was sure I could find Hotel. The room was small but clean and well maintained. We (wife & I) were very satisified.
Other trip May 25, 2014
sam
"Nicer than expected"
Clean rooms, friendly staff. I especially like the hours of amenities- pool open longer (for adult swim without cannonballs dropping all around you), early breakfast (and not just eggs, yogurt, cereal, stale pastries you get elsewhere). We'd stay here again.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Staci
"Would Stay Again!"
Very friendly staff. Rooms looked just like the pictures, clean and well maintained.
1 night trip May 15, 2014
"Nice place."
A nice place, would return again. The front desk clerk, COREY, was very helpful and friendly. The thin walls between rooms are immediately noticeable; you'll hear the tv in the rooms next door. The ac/heater units are VERY loud. The rooms were dusty. The breakfast bar lacked any ketchup or sauces.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Warren
"Friendly customer service!"
I was surprised about the size of the room, but it worked for me since I was by myself. Everyone was very friendly and I really liked the pool and breakfast being complimentary. It was quite a ways away from downtown, but once I found it it wasn't bad for getting downtown quickly.
1 night business trip May 15, 2014
"Good location nice clean room staff superb"
We were greeted warmly ,checked in promptly room was clean good comfortable bed lighting not friendly room a little small
Other trip May 13, 2014
bob
"a good night's rest"
Perfect for a quick rest stop.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Ron
"Best place for the price"
I've stayed hear a few times and have found it the be a nice clean hotel for a good price.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
"First stop of our trip."
We enjoyed our stay. The room was small but it worked well for us. It was a little far from town and not many places to eat close by. There was a Walmart across from the highway. We ended up eating at the bowling Alley next door. The breakfast was good. It was close to the highway we needed to get on to continue our trip. We would stay there again if in the area.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Colleen
"People next door"
people next door were very lound and we could not sleep--they were up until 3:00 i the morning and we had a flight at 5:00---hotel could not give us a refund because we booked through Expedia ---Hotel was nice but it was a pain because of the guests next door. Darian Gotti
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Pet charge not disclosed when making online resera"
Room clean, breakfast just ok (eggs gone and not replaced when our turn to eat). Extra non-refundable pet charge not disclosed when making online reservation. Had to pay the extra when registering. I will look for other accommodations when next visiting Klamath Falls.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Bob W
"Nice location"
Clean room, nice people. Wish they had an iron and ironing board in each room.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
"Melina was great!"
When we joined the Microtel's reward program, Melina upgraded our room to a suite. Overall, it was very comfortable and clean, with the exception of the bed! It was way too bouncy to sleep well The breakfast was good. So, great experience except for the bed.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Great Hotel and Staff"
Great hotel stay! TV didn't work right and they upgraded us to a better room where the TV worked! Awesome customer service!
1 night trip Mar 25, 2014
C&CE
"Close to airport and largest shopping area"
The room was tiny, but efficient. The room was clean and comfortable for two people. The staff was friendly enough, but not always near the front desk. The breakfast was from 4 a.m. to 10 a.m. and included eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy as well as all the typical continental breakfast items. It is near the airport and the largest shopping/restaurant area in town. It is a bit tricky to find the entrance, especially if your arrive after dark.
8 night trip Mar 19, 2014
Bed was a little hard
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Check in"
I wish I knew the person who checked us in because she was great. She has checked us in on other visits and she demonstrates great customer service skills. Very sweet, always asks why we are visiting and is quick and efficient.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Comfortable Beds and Good location"
The hotel is very clean, the beds are comfortable, and room decor is nice. The only down side is the thinness of the walls. If I stay again I'll ask for a end room and bring some ear plugs.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014