All hotels in Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States of America
2716 Dakota Ct, Klamath Falls, OR, 97603, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"our Thanksgiving stay"
Dog pound nearby with barking dogs. Complained to 3 desk clerks that bathroom sink was clogged and didn't get a response. Beds very comfortable, accommodating and friendly staff.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Carrie
Great hotel with a good continental breakfast. The queen size room is a bit small.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Disappointing Stay"
No one was at the counter when we arrived, I shouted hello and a guy came around the corner he was and looked disappointed that we were putting him out. Also the beds where extremely unconfortable and lumpy.
"No Frills Hotel"
Front desk staff very friendly. Room was clean and bed was ok. Free wifi. Online it said it was a queen, but looked like a full. I could hear the guest next door talking on his cell phone. Breakfast was terrible. Eggs were round flat, disk shaped processed food. Sausage was the 'brown and serve' type. Pancakes and waffles were warmed by the toaster. Had oatmeal and banana. If you need an inexpensive place to stay, this place is totally doable.
Val
The staff was friendly and the hotel was nice. The room was a bit on the small side.
"Microtel - A Little Touch of Class"
The Microtel Inn is very nice and clean. Almost an office away from home. Would stay here again. Have recommended to others.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Allen
"Quiet location"
Great when travelling to Klamath Falls! Highly recommend Microtel!! Room was clean, breakfast was great. Too bad it was too cold to go swimming-- as the pool was lovely. Congenial staff. Great location away from traffic.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Road work going on made it difficult to get in and out of hotel to places we needed to go. Day staff was rude. HotEl rooms ok but t.v. channels sucked.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Hotel staff was nice, breakfast was better than average. Room was small, but that was expected. The main reason for not giving a glowing review was the bed. My wife and I both did not get much sleep, simply because the bed was VERY uncomfortable. If they fixed that issue this would be an excellent economy choice.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Small room but clean and efficient - location a little out-of-the-way, but reasonable. Good value!
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"My only complaint was that it didn't have a refrig"
The staff were very pleasant and helpful. Not the easiest hotel to find. The GPS had difficulties getting us there due to confusion in the road signage. The breakfast offered was just okay.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Rudist counter staff we have ever encountered."
We did not stay! We went to another motel. The receptionist was rude and our rooms were not what we ordered. The handicap room was not available. The receptionist disputed our reservations. Our pet, a 4 pound miniature dog, was denied. FACT: After making reservations via the internet we called the Motel to assure our needs for a handicap accessible room could be had as we are in wheel chairs. [[[ If you decline to post our complaint we will post the above in other media ! ]]] ((( I could not rate the Motel otherwise as "unknown" was not a choice for the rooms and other features )))
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice and clean!"
The room is small but, that is all I need. The room is comfortable and well designed. It really feel good to be there. Staff was very helpful.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Great stay for the price. Clean hotel and Good friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
sea2000
We were given the suite - for a "suite" I felt it was below par for a "suite." Seems like the layout was not conducive for a suite. Cleanliness was so-so. I felt it also fell short for a full breakfast - frozen waffles vs. waffle maker.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Sam Vigil
"Not impressed this time, a trouble itching sleep"
My last visit is impressive and that' why I come back again. The hotel is pretty new and has modern amenities. So disappointed this time. The bed sheet was dirty; see foot step on it. It's obviously the sheet has not been replaced since the previous guest. The bathtub was also not clean. I told the concierge about this and ask them please fix it for me. I went out for dinner and come back to the room. The bed and the tub were dirty and non-replaced as previous. It was around 11PM, and we were so sleepy. Decided to forget it. Unfortunately, we had been sleeping with itching and waked up many times with the feeling of allergy. I may give up with the hotel due to the bad bet on this service conditions. Also left feedbacks to them in the morning before leaving. Hope they improve.
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Tony1978
"paper thin walls"
We were just passing through and stayed here on our way to Reno. The hotel was clean and just of the highway. It late and we went right to sleep, only to be awaken by a group returning at 2 am. They were in the hall and very loud. This same group left at 6 am talking and yelling. But i could also hear wake up alarms going off in other rooms. Last complaint is the sheets were scratchy like old flannel.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Wendy
"Enjoyed our visit!"
We were very pleased with our stay. The room was very nice. The "Discover Klamath Oregon Unexpected" was a great help in finding a restaurant. Loved the food at The Creamery in Klamath Falls. On our next trip through we would definitely stay here.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Wendy
"Disappointing"
I checked in around 9pm. There was hair in my bed; it hadn't been changed. I asked for a different room; they didn't have one. I am not a fussy person, so I said no problem, give me fresh sheets and I'll change the bed myself. The manager gave me sheets and said a note would be made of the problem. The wifi worked fine for me to get a little work done. I went to make coffee in the morning; the inside of the filter holder for the in-room coffee maker was filthy. I skipped it. Went to get coffee in the lobby, the coffee maker was empty. I needed to get going, so I decided to just check out. Nobody mentioned that my bedding problem had been noted. I was glad to get out of there and wouldn't go back.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Bdollar
Roomy and comfortable. Only complaint too small of a breakfast area that was running low on food. Other than that, great place to spend the night.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Small room but comfortable and equipped with every"
Room was small but clean, comfortable, and had everything I needed. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
geoffw
"dog kennel next door! Stripped down hotel"
no vanity - so put your stuff on the slanted toilet and watch it slip in! Dog kennel next door - barked and barked - cheap all the way around, bed too! Looks ok from the outside
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
kim
Clean room, nice staff, good breakfast, and a nice location.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
S & D
"Staff wonderful, room tiny"
Sheets were cheap and bed was uncomfortable. However it was cheap, clean and staff was wonderful.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Ann
"Hotel close to our family."
Hotel staff was great. One evening I left my car lights on into the night. The front desk clerk (female) hunted me down to tell me our car lights were on. I really appreciate her consideration.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Nice hotel, reasonable rates."
The hotel and rooms are nice. The rooms were clean with newer furnishings. The breakfast was good. We had some reservation issues, however the staff and management did everything they could to fix the problems making our stay enjoyable. Both the staff and management were friendly.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Ed
Excellent staff, friendly and helpful
3 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
"As advertised..clean, quite."
Good night.. Easy to find and great staff
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
JC
"Good over night stay location"
We did just an overnighter. Small room so I would not consider for an extended stay. Front counter staff very friendly and helpful. Morning breakfast buffet middle of the road. Location close to major highway and several restaurants, shopping and services. Overall not a bad place for a night or two.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Jeff Donahue
Great value-priced hotel. Staff was very friendly, and great amenities.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Lesley
"Convenient place to stay while heading north."
Hotel was clean and staff was nice. Room is very small and the sheets were rougher than sandpaper.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"That new building smell"
New construction (seemed that way at least) south of downtown. Easy in and out for us on our way to Crater Lake on vacation. Room was solid, chain food a couple blocks away and a free game of bowling at the alley next door if you show your room key - it's not seedy like it sounds, really. No in-house laundry for guests but otherwise a good stay and would stay again.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
M S
"Micro-hotel"
The rooms are very efficient (tiny!). Fine for a single traveler. Nice pool and hot tub.
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
Kat
"Clean Comfortable Stay"
We just stayed for one quick night. It was a clean room. Breakfast was good. Very nice staff. Did not get a chance to see the town. Hotel was well kept and property was presentable.
"Great location. Friendly and helpful staff."
Everything was great except for the energy saving ac that went on and off once it reaches the set temp. Which is 60 degrees max. But other than that everything was great! Hotel was relatively clean , staff are super friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was super. Will repeat once I am in the area again
4 night trip Jun 29, 2014
AC
"Great Price, Cozy Room, nice hot tub"
We were too tired to drive any longer and needed a comfy bed with a hot tub for our achy muscles. The Microtel Inn was just right and affordable, too. The breakfast the next morning was hearty and fast.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Vicki
"I was charged twice!"
I asked the hotel for a printout of my receipt and they said I would be charged by expedia and refused to give me a receipt. Then I checked my credit card statement and sure enough I was charged by both expedia and by microtel.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
ryc
"Passing through"
Not a bad hotel for the price. Rooms are very small but in general for an $80 stay in a clean hotel with breakfast what can you expect. The mattress was bad and the giant mirror behind the head board was a bit unnerving.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"nice, but loud"
The room was nice and the hotel was clean but they really failed in the sound proofing. I could hear the conversation in the room on my right and snorting from the room on my left. The breakfast was good. I would stay again if I brought earplugs.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Good Location"
We loved the cookies and pizza available for fast snacks. The breakfast was great too. We also thought the pool rocked! Having the bowling ally within walking distance was also a plus.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Suzi
Relaxing!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Cheap, you get what you pay for"
We did a long road trip and stayed at 5 hotels total and this was the worst. The walls are paper thin. We heard cell phone rings, full conversations, television and hairdryers all inside our hotel room. There is a gap at the bottom of the entry door and shared door between rooms, so noise travels easily. Understandably, the doors are heavy fire doors, but everyone seemed to let their doors slam when they came and left. Very noisy. We also were placed in a 3rd floor wheelchair accessible room, so there was no counter top at all. If you're looking for a place to actually sleep, this is not the place.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
cgal
"Crater Lake road trip"
We've had pleasant experiences with other Microtels and this was no exception. This a good value for the price. It's clean and bright. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Great service"
Clean and comfy room.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Better than other hotels in Klamath area"
This hotel is not glamorous. That said, not much in Klamath Falls is glamorous. Considering that the alternative lodging in these parts are a variety of motor lodges that were probably fancy in the 70s, this Microtell is as awesome as it gets. Don't get me wrong, the place isn't bad. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly, and the perks (free pizza, free bowling next door) is a nice touch. The only downside is that the walls are paper thin and the mattress was a bit uncomfortable. if you're staying in Klamath Falls, stay here... but don't expect big city fancy lodging.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
kayakguru318
"Great Breakfast."
A clean hotel in good location. Room size is fine but a bit smaller than I expected from the display photos. I was fine with the bed, but my husband think it was soft and tilt. Staff was very helpful and friendly. And great breakfast to start a day on the road.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Albatross
"Nice stay!"
This hotel is very clean, has a great breakfast, and cookies and pizza in the lobby were a nice touch.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Melinda
No clean-up was done in my room during my two night stay. Noisy room next to me banging against walls and jumping off beds at midnight and after. Would not stay there for that price ever again. One of the most expensive hotels I have stayed in from hotels.com and in that price range by far the worst!
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Good for couples or single travelers"
Room was on the small side, but was traveling alone. Not enough room for chair other than the one at the desk.. The breakfast is nothing special, sort of McDonald's level. Building appears to be fairly new. Satellite TV with lots of channels. Adequate parking. Staff was helpful. Comfortable bed. Wi-fi worked well. I didn't try the cable connection.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Jerry
Stayed here before good stay will Return. Alway clean helpfully staff and clean rooms.
Other trip May 28, 2014