All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
605 Meadow Creek Dr, Irving, TX, 75038, United States of America, ‏‎800-658-6760

"Good room for the money"
Check-in and check-out were smooth and the staff were courteous and friendly. The room was in good condition, however, it did have a bit of cigarette smoke smell even though I ordered a non-smoking room. I bought a room deodorizer and that seemed to help. The neighborhood was relatively quiet and I felt safe staying there. The "grab and go" breakfast could have been better with a wider selection to choose from other than the muffins and fruit bars that were available.
4 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Big room, great service!"
The room was giant! 2 beds, couch, table, TV, kitchen. Anything we needed, we just asked the front desk: cups, plates, etc. There are lots of great bars & restaurants nearby too.
3 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"It was comfortable enough. Towels and sheets meh."
People were very nice. Missed housekeeping the ENTIRE time I was there. maybe that's just something associated with extended stay. I probably won't stay there again, but i could see that someone needing a place with a kitchen could do worse. it would be a good place to be for several weeks if you brought some of your own things.
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Crk Dr
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Please accept our apologies that our housekeeping services were not explained to you upon check-in. We provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available for an additional fee. Still, we are happy to know we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay with great service. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Really gross"
Gross room. Dirty carpets, moldy/rusted bathroom fixtures, smells like an indoor pool, no hangers in the closets, no soap or shampoo, no cups plates or silverware in the kitchen. The "free breakfast" is cheap coffee and little wrapped muffins. The Extended Stay across the street is nicer.
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Crk Dr
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you found your stay inadequate to your needs. In regards to housekeeping, we provide housekeeping services to guests staying eight or more nights; however, these services are always available upon request for an additional fee. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is making sure to thoroughly explain our grab-and-go breakfast choices as well as our refresh service to those to desire it. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
BC
"A very good stay"
I found that the property was very clean. I liked the room layout and all the amenities worked well.
6 night trip Mar 11, 2015
Robert W.
Beds were so hard I was unable to strighten up the next day. Carpets were stained. Furniture was raggedy.
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Crk Dr
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that our hotel conditions didn't meet your expectations. To uphold our company's high standards, this hotel is scheduled to be renovated this summer which will also include replacing mattresses. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
business trip
Clean and comfortable. We left a charger there but no one seemed to be able to find it.
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Crk Dr
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to find your charger, but I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of our hotel. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Great staff!!"
I had to find a hotel due to a cancelled flight. The hotel was very busy with others in my situation. The front desk staff and the young man working in the lounge did an outstanding job of keeping up with the crowd...remaining pleasant and helpful. Thank you.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Furious at a room refusal."
I didn't stay. The hotel refused me a room due to overbooking. This was after a cancelled flight forced an overnight and making a reservation through Hotels.com. The reservation number meant nothing. That tells me a lot about Hotels.com and causes me to have no recourse when I need it most! I expect my credit card to have a full credit since I paid in advance for a room that didn't exist!
"Ice Storm"
They were overbooked, but was able to get a room when I got there that was booked. Said that the expedia overbooked the rooms at the hotel.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"Bad, dirty, loud hotel!"
Horrible! Room and hotel were very dirty, bed uncomfortable, bad service! Loud all night from kids inside and loud banging outside. Room smelled of smoke and sweat. Will never stay there again!
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Crk Dr
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the cleanliness issues in your room is truly regrettable. In response to your feedback, my staff and I are taking the necessary steps to improve the cleanliness of the general areas of our hotel, as well as maintaining the cleanliness of all our rooms in our hotel. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
Smells in the hallway. Outdated cabinets and appliances.
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Crk Dr
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the smell in the hallway is truly regrettable. In response to your feedback,. My team and I are making the necessary steps to improve the odor of the general areas of the hotel. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Should not be rated 2.5 stars"
Have stayed in other 2.5 star hotels in Lewisville and Irving for work, but this is no where near comparable. It's run-down, stinks of cigarettes in the common spaces (leaking into the rooms), is not clean – every surface has some grime or grease or smell – and it's oddly stocked. Want a cup for water? You apparently have to call the front desk! Hangars for the closet? Missing ... Not a happy camper.
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Crk Dr
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the cigarette smell and the cleanliness of your room is truly regrettable. In response to your feedback, I and my staff are making the necessary steps to improve the odor of the general areas of the hotel, as well as maintain the cleanliness of all our rooms. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
4 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Average hotel."
Free breakfast only offers ready to go oatmeal
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Crk Dr
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed in our grab-and-go breakfast selection. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am prepared to order a variety of breakfast selections every two weeks from this point forward. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Cheap but Old"
staff was very nice but hotel is extremely outdated and dingy
2 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"Lousy hotel. Stay away"
Management wanted whole new full payment to change rooms. Pricing system road blocks between hotels. Com and extended stay.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Senthil
"Best Ive had"
It was a great night. The staff was very welcoming and very comforting.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Javier
"good stay great room, but breakfast was limited"
breakfast didnt have much to choose from
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
everything was well, but breakfast was limited, there was no shampoo or conditioner in the room
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
christian castillo
"NOT TOO SATISFIED"
This was one of the least desirable bookings that I have done with Hotels.com. I did not get the rooms that I requested. Rooms were not ready when we arrived, ( at 6;30 pm). In one of the rooms, we got a Sofa Bed instead of a regular bed. The room had no towels at all. And I was unable to make a room to room calls. Needless to say, I will not stay there again.
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Crk Dr
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The issues you described regarding your room not being ready upon your arrival and being assigned the wrong room are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As well, I am sorry that your room's phone was not functioning correctly and that it was not properly supplied with towels. I met with the staff, and we will make a better effort to ensure that a mix up in room types is not repeated. As well, I have met with my housekeeping staff to ensure that we are cleaning rooms in time for our standard check-in time, and to ensure that we are properly stocking rooms with towels and inspecting for maintenance issues. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
H. Dawod
"You get what you pay for"
First night we were evacuated at 11PM for a fire alarm. FD Came no fire standing outside for 1 1/2 hours. Hotel is old. Our first room was a decline. Requested second room. It was better. Hotel is cheap so do not expect a lot here. Close to amenities and work.
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Crk Dr
Dan - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. Although the safety of our guests is our top priority, please accept our most sincere apologies for any inconvenience you experienced as a result of the fire alarm. Also, we regret that you were displeased with the first room that was assigned to you. We discussed your comments with our staff, and we are committed to ensuring that all of our rooms are up to our standards moving forward. We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Hotel close to DFW international"
I got this hotel because it was an affordable option for a family close to the Airport. The facilities were ok nothing special. The carpets in the hallway were dirty but the room appeared to be clean. The morning breakfast was a joke but for the price I was not expecting eggs benedict. But for what it's worth it's affordable and comfortable.
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Crk Dr
Kevin - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so we are disappointed to hear that our hallway carpet was not clean. We can assure you that we have reinforced the importance of clean hallways with all members of our staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. We are glad that you and your family enjoyed your clean and comfortable room. We are grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Hanson stay"
The 3rd floor hallway smelled like smokers. The room had some burn marks in the nightstand. (I am not a smoker). Breakfast was a joke. You should have something hot. Carpets are filthy My tv cable was too short so a lot of channels were blurred. The man clerk actullay zero personality. The lady who came to check on the tv and fixed it the next day was nice. Finally I recommend some awning over the outside. Flat entrance way and you get wet running to the front door and car
4 night business trip May 12, 2014
Betsy Hanson
"over night stay"
Overall was happy with the hotel. But when I got there they didn't have my check inn paper work. The staff dress attire wasn't up to standard some looked like they just took there clothes out the dryer. The 3rd floor had a mildew smell.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
carlos
"Terrible Service"
Would never stay here again - the gentleman at night should be fired - I am glad he works there and not for my company
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
"Decent Hotel For Last MInute Booking"
It was OK...got stuck in DFW and this was last option with more than one bed. A little far away via cab. Uber is cheaper if you are on that. Breakfast is more like coffee/muffins but better than nothing! :)
Other trip May 12, 2014
BMS
"well located"
good rates really quite!
8 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Jarrett Rivera
It was ok
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Great location for business."
I liked the hotel and the location. The staff was great.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Close to work"
Quite, and the staff was friendly. I needed something close to work and this was fine, worth the price.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
"Perfect business inn"
All positive
3 night trip Nov 19, 2013
"Excellent Stay"
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The cleanliness and size of the room was definitely a plus. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a clean hotel, in a great surrounding area, at a quality price.
3 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Nadir Rasheed
"Nice & quiet"
Had a very nice stay, hotel staff were nice and polite,
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Had a great stay"
Had a great stay.. rooms were clean and the hotel staff was friendly. I will definitely stay there when I go back to dallas...
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
brandon
"the worst hotel I have ever been in"
the room was filled with smoking smell. It was filthy and from the carpet to the bed. On the picture, it showed the breakfast room, dont be fooled, they only have a few grab and go items. Coffee was cold and taste less. Check in was super slow and not friendly at all. We booked three rooms for the family, all three rooms had bad smell that we couldnt sleep.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Everything was clean and nice."
I loved the smell of food cooking in the next room! Clean and nice. Friendly staff. Great!
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Staff good, rooms very bad"
This place looks good from the outside, but Its scary to walk inside. Carpets are dirty, rooms has cigar smell, towells are touf and bed is too hard. Overall not clean and very poor undatep, very old. Lot of noise. Breakfast is grap and go. I guess better than nothing. Staff is friendly and try hard to make you fell welcome and help. If staying in Irving is good location in Las Colinas. I stayed here for the convenience of full kitchen, but it was so old and ugly and bad cleaned I eat out every day.
Response by Extended Stay America - Dallas - Las Colinas - Meadow Crk Dr
Thank you for your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am so glad that our staff provided you with such friendly service; however, I am sorry that your room was unclean and had a slight odor. In response to this feedback, I will be working with our housekeeping staff to revamp our cleaning procedures and inspection policies. We really appreciate your comments, as they will help us to better our offerings. Hopefully you will stay with us again so we can show you our enhanced efforts.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Giselle
"Terrible"
Place was terrible...point blank!
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
Ed
"Business trip."
Over all good experience, Very pleasant and welcoming staff. Deborah and Ricardo and others are very good in customer service.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
"near highway"
Old beds and hotel smelled bad
2 night trip May 13, 2013
"Pleasanmt surprise"
quiet and very reasonable pricing. not fancy but great place to stay.....
Other trip Mar 28, 2013
"Its OK"
Most of the hotel staff were very nice and helpful. The guy there in the middle of the night was not very friendly but he did check me in still and give me a key so he did his job. The room had a few mystery stains on the wall in the bathroom that did come off with soapy water and a towel but that was as far as I was going. The hotel had some sprinkler maintenance due during my stay which promted a note that the water would be shut off during the day, I was working nights so it was a little inconvienent to wake up half way through my night and shower. All in all it was overpriced for what was available. Sink clogged and they offered to fix it the day I left but I was checking out anyway. Strange smells in the hallway buit not the room so it was ok. The coffee was better than the Extended stay next door and the rooms were bigger. Not a hotel I would stay in unless I had no other choice.
3 night business trip Mar 18, 2013
Bruce
"nothing fancy, great location"
was just looking for an overnight stay at a cheap rate, had i been looking for an Extended Stay, i would have been a little disappointed. Service was great, rooms a little tacky, but clean.
1 night trip Feb 24, 2013
"Off the Beaten Path"
There were no signs on the main highway directing would-be guests, so it took a little drive time to find the place. I was told that check-in time was 3:00PM and I arrived around 11:00AM; however, after a little checking, a room was available and I was very grateful for that. Even though this is a "Deluxe" Extended Stay, I saw no discernable difference in this property and the Extended Stay in Orlando I used just 10 days ago. It was as nice a room as the Orlando room; however. it was missing the clock radio and there was no dishwashing soap.
Other trip Jan 16, 2013
The Pool Shark
"Over priced!!!"
Don't waste your time here. It's a very low budget old hotel hasn't been upgraded and not worth the amount they charge will not return
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2012
very good experience
6 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Staff are friendly, rooms are clean for the price and located in a very good location
5 night business trip Oct 7, 2012
Sri

good budget hotel with very friendly helpful staff like maurice. breakfast could have been better.
15 night business trip Apr 5, 2013
SG

"Otrevlig personal och rökstinkande "rökfria" rum"
Jag är inte alls nöjd. Personalen var mycket otrevlig när vi dök upp, det "rökfria" rummet stank av rök och hela hotellet kändes sunkigt och nedgånget.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2014