All hotels in West Hollywood, California, United States of America
8465 Holloway Dr, West Hollywood, CA, 90069, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Palihouse Slip-Up"
I'm sure this is not the norm for Palihouse West Hollywood. But, my room a/c was completely broken on a warm night. The supervisor could not be reached (of course). The second shift around 11pm were kind enough to purchase me a portable fan. But, for this level of hotel, the lack of solutions in this kind of situation were beyond unacceptable.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Lance
"Not the best experience for the money i paid :-("
i called prior to checking in to make sure there was an oven in the room because we were having a private chef come in to make a nice romantic dinner for my partner and I. When he showed up the oven was no a regular over, which was fine but the frustrating part was when we couldn't get the oven to work we called the front desk and he was un sure on how to operate the oven so he sent up another gentlemen who had NO CLUE how it worked as well....to to say the least my amazing romantic dinner was ruined due to the lack of knowledge from you staff. My next issue was out of the 4 tv's in my room the upstairs one didn't not work and there was no DVD player, which i had called prior to make sure due to a dvd slide show i wanted to play for my partner after dinner and was told there would be on in the living room down stairs. So when i called the front desk and asked about it, i was told the hotel is sold out and there are no more DVD players...Ummmm ok im spending $1000 + on this room and your telling me you cant provide me with a dvd player. OK Strike 2!! The morning after we call down for breakfast...our bill came out to about $60...When our food arrived the eggs were called, sausage was dry(over cooked) from the TWO EGGS ANY STYLE, the side of sausage and bacon was not brought up, our CLASSIC EGGS BENEDICT was bland and cold and dont even get me started on the CRIPSY HASH, but the orange juice was good. we called down 3 times we received no answer
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Tamara
"Wonderful stay during LA Pride"
It was a lovely room, we had a great time there. It was the nicest hotel that we had ever visited. The staff were great and extra helpful. The LA GAY Pride event on the rooftop was alot of fun and free for guest of the hotel. We look forward to staying there in the future.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Nigel
"sleepless in Weho"
This was a horrible experience. They have a restaurant and club in the court yard. If you plan on staying here do not go on the weekends unless you don't mind not being able to sleep or have a quiet stay. The customer service is not good. I could go on about this place but I'm sure the review would not get posted
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
charmyne yvet
"Unique but loud on weekend nights"
Very comfortable and unique hotel. You feel like you are in your own apartment and the staff are your friends and neighbors. Friday and Saturday nights are very loud. If you join the party, great...if you want to sleep, forget it.
5 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"large rooms, great lobby"
Nice size rooms. Great location for our week of business.
4 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Beautiful 50's style hotel in the heart of WeHo"
Loved the hotel. Beauitful rooftop bar, great patio cafe with delicious good. The rooms are very spacious and very well equipped. Highly recommend for a business trip or a romantic getaway!
4 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Sunita
"Week end getaway"
Clean comfortable and convenient
5 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"The perfect extended stay boutique hotel."
I have stayed here while my house was being remodeled previously, and its the perfect extended stay hotel. The rooms are large and spacious, equipped with kitchenette and laundry. Getting in and out of the hotel is easy as well and you are not disturbed. The location is central to everything in Hollywood and Beverly Hills. The rooftop lounge area is splendid as well. If you want a little social element you can go downstairs to their bar which has a DJ on select nights. I highly recommend.
4 night trip Dec 26, 2014
shawn
"GREAT LOCATION, DREADFL EXPERIENCE"
The hotel itself is a lovely boutique hotel in a fantastic location with wonderful staff, however the management appear to be either distracted or useless. We stayed 3 nights, and on all 3 nights there was a huge private function so the bar and restaurant were closed to residents. The way the hotel is designed, the outside courtyard which is part of the bar/restaurant forms a square around which the rooms are built, so even 4 people in the courtyard echo's up to the rooms. 200 people and the noise is deafening. So the management seem to think its acceptable to huge huge private parties in such a venue. Either naïve or completely stupid and a total disrespect for residents paying for rooms in the hotel. Impossible to sleep at this hotel until well into the early hours. Totally unacceptable.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Johnny
"Top notch."
A much better home away from home. Star treatment.
1 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
"my new home-away-from-home in LA!!!"
I totally & absolutely LOVED every single second. I permanently want to LIVE @Palihouse! The staff was wonderful, my suite was so much after my own personal taste that I could have decorated & furnished it myself; Amazing experience!
5 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Sylvie Apocalips
"Excellent place in West Hollywood"
Does not look like a hotel. Is more like you were to a special place to stay few days. A bit to many flies in the patio during breakfast. But I noticed it is like that all over LA now.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Alejandro
"Close to family member"
The staff were wonderful. We enjoyed the Palihouse
3 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"Wonderful evening out"
It is particularity worthwhile to find an hour or so to revel in the rooftop lounge. Quality of the bar is unsurpassed for it's price-range. The drinks may cost $14, but the price is easily justified by the quality and care present. Watching a skilled bartender at work (who actually checks, adjusts, and crafts a cocktail) is a joy in itself.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
"Pali surprise!"
First visit for one nite has me coming back for more on my next trip to WeHo. Great location, awesome staff & room. Im a light sleeper & did not use the complimentary ear plugs, its a sweet crib! The steep entry down to the front desk is funky, Im going back.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Spaceous and comfortable room"
Great please to mix pleasure with business, secure, wonderful dining options around. Need a more creative entrance to check-in desk - steps down with luggage not fitting with the Palihouse style.
4 night business trip Jun 21, 2014
Babs Marquis
"Gorgeous Suite"
Stayed here for LA Pride weekend. Perfect location, cute boutique hotel, great rooftop bar, attentive front desk. The suite was spectacular and quite sizable (with a full kitchen, 1 and a half baths, 2 flatscreen televisions, balcony, even a washer & dryer!) Would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
BostonTroy
"Late check out"
Stay was pretty good. Love the lay out and the quality of the hotel and most of the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. However, I am a little disappointed about NOT getting a later check out. I checked in the hotel at apx 8pm, freshened up and went to enjoy the area of West Hollywood. Considering I have stayed at this location a few times, I am not sure why I assumed the standard check out was at noon. I discovered it was 11am. I requested a later check out and was told just 30 mins. I know the hotel wasn't booked or lacked room on room availability. But the decision was made by the front desk agent and I was a little too tired to push. That experience will not detour me from booking at this hotel in the future, but if that continues to be an issue...I will look into checking into boutique hotels in the area that are more then willing to accommodate my minimal request.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"enjoyed our stay"
An interesting hotel. Hip. Nice decor. Good valve for the money.
3 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
"Last Minute One Night Getaway"
I live in Palm Springs and decided last minute to book a night in WEHO. I never heard of this hotel but the pictures looked nice so I figured i'd try it out. Well, the pictures were spot on and the room was very nice. Everything worked well, the room was clean and the style was cool, chic and unique. The hotel is also walking distance to most everything West Hollywood has to offer, including all the great Gay nightclubs and restaurants.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Kenny
"Beautiful rooms!"
Stayed a night and wish we could've stayed longer! Nothing bad to say!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Palihouse"
Super nice place. Great location. Very friendly staff.
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
Randall
"AMAZING!!!"
I never even knew this hotel was even in westhollywood. The look was very vintage. Great staff, amazing look and a tone of amenities. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.
1 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2014
AnthonyB
"Excellent!"
We stayed in the 2 bedroom loft. It was a great room, wish we had stayed a few more days.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"Close to our son's home, walking distance"
Enjoyed a lot and would rebook down the road. Desk personnel were helpful and courteous. Thankyou for a great stay!
9 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
"Loved the room, service mediocre"
Really really loved the room. It was a very effectively utilized studio space that included a kitchen, the room was absolutely lovely. The set up of the hotel isn't very family friendly, just a fair warning, since the center restaurant area is open as a bar through the night. This wasn't an issue for us though, being a girls trip I really liked that aspect. Super convenient location nestled in WeHo, close to Hollywood and easy to get to Santa Monica and Downtown. The only down part was that the front desk attitude was mediocre at best, EXCEPT for one kind gentleman who worked during the dawn hours. Room service was great.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Annie
Huge rooms with great amenities for the price. However, my room was missing a clock radio/ iPod Dock, so no way to play any music.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Sean
"Relaxing and Comfortable"
Great location, large comfortable rooms, relaxing stay.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
McPhedran
The room was large and fantastic. Loved everything except....on a Friday night at 10:00pm, there was no one at the desk and when called from room, just got the recorded message saying to dial the extension which just went back to the recording. That was odd an frustrating. Didn't like the velvet cord at entrance either...yes, bar is a party area, but hotel guests should be welcomed back, not questioned to enter!!
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
"The worst LA has to offer"
This hotel obviously only hires staff that aspires to careers in entertainment and thus can't be bothered with their actual vocation. Rude, rude, rude. I had stayed here before when they first opened and I assumed the bad service was related to a lack of training. Now that the hotel has been open longer I can see that it is actually a failing of management and staffing. If you want to be constantly frustrated and made to feel unwelcome then I recommend you stay here.
4 night business trip Feb 18, 2014
"Still In A Learning Curve"
When I found this hotel on line I was attracted to the size of its rooms. That did not disappoint, but my stay otherwise did. Little things that all added up to a mediocre experience at best. Arriving tired and hungry after a long flight, my room service arrived with no utensils or napkins, and the food was delivered uncovered. While the room had a closet for folded items, there was no place to hang shirts or pants. The cable box for the TV was positioned in such a way making it next to impossible to change channels if you're watching while lying in bed. There's no tray in the shower (there's no bathtub) for soap. The down button on the elevator on my floor was broken. Service in the hotel restaurant was dreadful. On one of the days of my stay my room was never made up; when I asked for the room to be made when I got in, no one came. When I reported all of this upon checking out, I was met with a half-polite shrug and a "gee, thanks for telling us." In general, the staff was friendly, sweet, and clueless. I won't be returning.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Jay
Great place to stay. Wonderful rooms and friendly helpful staff.
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Nichole
"Great getaway"
Loved this hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. Super accomodating and even had an upgrade to a lovely 2 bedroom residence! The renovation of the lobby and dining room was well done and very inviting. Was pleased I chose this over the other options i considered in the area, including the Sunset Marquis, Andaz, and the Mondrian.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"TO MY EXPECTATION AND STAY COMFORTABLY."
A BIT TOO EXPENSIVE AND WOULD LOVE TO STAY IF IT IS AROUNDD 200USD
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
"Great Staycation"
Had a great 1-night staycation at Palihouse. Service was great, although it was a bummer their restaurant is closed on Mondays, it was easy to order delivery from a nearby restaurant instead. I will definitely return.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2013
Danielle
"Perfect except"
Had a wonderful stay. Location is great. Rooms are very nice. Front desk is friendly. Only issue was we had to ask to have our room serviced - several times. Our parking was comped as a result but it took away from the experience.
3 night business trip Nov 21, 2013
"Not as nice as expected"
The hotel is nice enough. The room is great - large and spacious, but the bed area was way too small - the bed being a queen, but seemed like a large full. The area around it was too compact - hard to get around the bed actually. The room is large and open otherwise, with a great sitting area, kitchen area, and laundry machine. However the washer was slightly broken - it got fixed during the stay. Noise was nothing - even though there was the eating area right off the front door. Parking is too expensive. Staff were nice, but not overly friendly - pretty functional actually. We asked to have housekeeping done, but it was never done. Had to insist on getting fresh towels on the 2nd day. Not sure I would stay here again, at least at that price.
2 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2013
JL
"Perfect location"
The hotel is in perfect location in Los Angeles, nice and big rooms.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Saud
"West Hollywood hotel in great location!"
West Hollywood hotel in great location! Safe, clean, we had a very large room. Will definitely plan to stay here again. There was some fun nightlife in the lobby at night with good music and drinks and a fun crowd. Walking distance to several eateries. Parking was underground and very simple. We had a corner room with tons of light and a cool view of the neighborhood.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Shaun
"Close to great area - Melrose"
Overall the hotel was very nice.. Cool interior!! When we arrived we received a room that hadn't been cleaned, but when informed the staff quickly upgraded us to a better room.. So I think that was a nice way of handling that.. Otherwise friendly staff and great location.
2 night trip Aug 27, 2013
"Incredible hotel... Perfect stay"
I travel monthly around the world on business (usually 5*), and I have very high standards when it comes to my living arrangements in a foreign place. I have to say PALIHOUSE, -though it's not a 5* hotel-, ticks all the right boxes for an LA visit- it is in the perfect location, has a great welcoming environment, very comfortable lounge areas, high-end dining options, the rooms are huge and so cosy. You have everything you need, mini kitchen, washer/dryer, comfy bed AND the rain-shower in the bathroom makes it all the more comfortable. The staff in the hotel are extremely friendly and helpful... Sean at the front desk is the best - always on hand to help with anything at all... and went the extra mile making my difficult requests happen! I really enjoyed my stay and can't recommend this hotel enough. Regarding other reviews on noise issues etc. I was worried before i arrived after reading those reviews, but had not one similar experience, with noise levels low, the hotel is peaceful, quiet and yet you have the option to go down to the bar area if that's what you feel like and hang out with some of the coolest LA crowd in town ! Highly recommend.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
Lola M
"Great accommodations in WeHo"
When looking for a place for 4 adults to stay together in Los Angeles, the Palihouse Holloway offered the best combination of location, space and price - and we were delighted with the choice. The representation of the hotel offered by Internet photos accurately depicted what we found on arrival - it's an older building that has been renovated, redecorated and generally updated to meet the discerning tastes of a high-end clientele. Definitely a boutique property in terms of the size and service - although our room was not ready when we arrived, we were pleased to receive an upgrade that more than offset the minor inconvenience. In larger chain hotels one might get an occasional upgrade, but it was unexpected and much appreciated, and was offered without our asking - the staff seemed to just want to make our trip easy and special, and the enormous 2 bedroom loft space we ended up in was fantastic. The furnishings are modern and tasteful, the mini-kitchen was perfect for our needs, the baths luxurious (altho we did need to request additional towels, they were delivered immediately). Parking is extra (normal in LA and other large cities where space is at a premium), the location was convenient for accessing many parts of central Los Angeles, and we'll definitely stay there again. Highly recommend and enjoy your stay at Palihouse Holloway!
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Cat
"A Hidden Gem"
Absolutely one of the most unique, most posh, and trendiest places I've ever stayed. Reception desk people so nice and welcoming. Perfect dinner recommendations! Our suite was wow! I wanted to move in. Beautifully designed and well appointed. Kitchen was nicer than mine at home. We felt like a queen and king for the night! I got a good night sleep. Trendy restaurant downstairs. We got a nicer bigger room than the pics, how often does that happen:) luvs it
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
Pinkcathy
"Weho for the 4th of July"
I really luv the style of this hotel. It feels like a nyc apt with the exposed brick.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Char
"Hotel with potential lacking proper service"
I chose this hotel because from the website & rate it reminded of the apartment-rooms in the SoHo Hotel in the SoHo neighborhood of London, England. While Palihouse certainly tries to be an Andre Balazs property - it falls short. The one aspect that was most disappointing was simply the service - don't come here expecting a full-service hotel. Instead, expect a hotel where the check-in clerk tells you that they don't clean the rooms everyday, so if you need towels - please call down. Unfortunately, when you get to your room, you wish they WOULD service the rooms daily - stains on the rugs, couches, and towels. Really, really disappointing... and kind of gross. You instantly don't care about the beautiful kitchen or even the lack of real views... all you think is - when was my bedding last washed? Dare I use any of the towels in my room? On top of that, be aware that the lobby turns into a very crowded/loud bar/club with a full DJ that goes until 2AM on the weekends. I'm in my 20's and even I was a pretty over the loud thumping from downstairs. If the hotel was serviced daily, I'd certainly be happier with it - but know that staying at this hotel is like staying in a sublet apartment.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Parker
"amazing, great staff, great service"
home away from home, got upgraded upon arrival, suite was fantastic, I wish I could of stayed longer, the staff, the food, the location, the quality, everything was just perfect. my own parking spot and not being bothered with valet. it reallt felt like having my own place within LA, I loved it and will DEF come back and recommend
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Edward
"Small hip boutique hotel with an attitude"
Hotel was very cool. Great central location in WeHo. Walking distance to many great shops and restaurant. Room itself was well appointed with anything you'd need. My complaints are that the walls are super thin and the bed was right near the front door which is right on the outdoor hallway. It was very noisy and you could hear everyone walking by and talking late at night. In addition, the staff wasn't very friendly or helpful. I booked a king bed to share with a friend. The room had a full size bed. When I told the front desk and presented my paper, he said they can't guarantee a king bed. When he saw I was upset, he didn't really care at all. I asked to be changed to a different room - after all, I paid for a King. He was going to charge me an obscene amount and not upgrade me free as it should have been. Instead, he begrudingly offered a rollaway. Based on this and noise level, I'll never be back. Staff is way to cool for themselves or anyone else.
Other trip Jun 21, 2013
Jamie
"Simply Fabulous"
Hotel is very modern and comtempory. To me personally, it truly feels like a home you would want to be in, away from your home.
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2013
Darren
"Awesome place!"
Loved the place, the rooms are amazing, however, the only thing i dont like is the receptionist, the guy is cut and dry, no smile, no emotions, just give me your credit card and here are yours keys. At have stayed at the place twice and is $$$ so at least treat people like guests with minimal gestures! Besides this, the Palihouse Holloway is an exceptional place.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2013