All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America

"dirty and smelly"
The room smelled as if someone had burned some dish just minutes before I arrived. I sprayed everything with disinfectant several times, but I was unable to get rid of the odor! None of the floors (bathroom or outer portion of the room) looked clean. As well, carpeting was very worn...even torn. As another reviewer stated...the air conditioner was too close to the bed! I cannot believe anyone would give this place more than 1 star...
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
Mold above shower stalls
Response by Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Crk -6th Way
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry that your shower was not properly cleaned before your arrival. I am working with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. We do hope you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2014
"Not recommended"
Previous review was declined. My review fully met requirements but was not flattering to hotel.
4 night business trip Jan 3, 2014
Bret
"Good hotel"
It wa a nice room for the money.
Response by Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Crk -6th Way
Marty - Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad to read that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable stay at a great rate. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Marty R.
"CLOSE AFFORDABLE HOTEL TO ORANGE BOWL"
Excellent, clean quiet room, nice big TV. Close to resturants and freeway. Only wierd thing was when I returned to the Hotel at 2:30 in the morning from the Orange Bowl, two 10 year old girls were running around the first floor, seemed to be there with a parent that was working the late shift at the hotel. I was glad my room was on the ouiet thrid floor and not the ground floor. I would stay at this hotel again!
2 night trip Jan 2, 2014
"No Great Shakes"
The worse thing about the hotel was the air conditioner being 18 inches from the bed blowing directly on me in my room. i had to turn it off when i went to sleep. The best thing about the hotel was the front desk staff was very nice. I did not think the room or bathroom was clean, and covered the sofa with the bedspread before i sat on it. The location was not convenient to places I wanted to go but near the entrance to the Highway and there were a few restaurants nearby for when ever you wanted to stay close by. The price was reasonable for the holiday season, but otherwise I doubt they could get that price during regular dates. The breakfast I saw were coffee, apples and granola bars, at least by the time i got there; it was nice to have a good size Kitchen with full size refrigerator so I had my own breakfast and snacks.
7 night trip Dec 26, 2013
L F H
"Great location, and everything you may need..."
I was very satisfied. Everything you can expect from a 3-star hotel, and more. It is very nice to go to a place where you have a kitchen, refrigerator, sink, etc... In other words, like a studio apartment where you can easily live like at home. I would definitely stay there again, anytime !!!
Response by Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Crk -6th Way
Roberto - The staff and I appreciate your positive remarks. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our convenient locations, our fully equipped kitchens and your overall experience at our hotel. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2013
Roberto
"Nice and peaceful"
I really enjoyed my stay. It was the peace and quiet I needed. Will definitely recommend this hotel!
Response by Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Crk -6th Way
Shell - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay, the peace and quiet and that you would recommend us. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Dec 10, 2013
Shell
"clean and comfortable"
It like condo, have a kitchen. It is very suitable for vacation. Good location, near I-95, to sawgrass mall about 20 minutes
Response by Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Crk -6th Way
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you were pleased with our condo like room with the full size kitchen, and I'm glad to hear that our location being close to I95 was a big help as well. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Zi
"Not bad"
The room was clean and comfortable for a quick overnight stay.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"No complaints"
One day stay. Rooms are modern and comfy. Staff ,pool, and grab and go breakfast are pluses. In ok area, but nothing within walking distance. A nice quiet getaway spot.
Response by Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Crk -6th Way
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you've enjoyed our rooms and our staff and the amenities that we offer.We do have several restaurants and a movie theater in walking distance however we have the transit in close proximity. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
Everything you need in an accommodation.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"Good - Customer Service needs improvement"
The area is convenient, safe and quiet. The Hotel condition is average. Customer Service training may help.
4 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
JRamirez
Friendly staff. Mattress was too firm. Detailed cleaning was needed.
1 night business trip Sep 5, 2013
Brad Ralph
Everything is good
Response by Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Crk -6th Way
Hi there, I'm so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your time with us. Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay!
3 night trip Jul 15, 2013
"Broken Light Fixture on floor"
I use this hotel approximately 3 times a month. Normally I have no problems or just minor issues not worth mentioning. However this last stay was truely upsetting. I purposely selected the deluxe suite for added comfort. however when I checked in the front del leek assigned me a handicp suite which is anything but comfortable. I infformed the front desk and the clerk offered to displace another customer to Chang my room (no thanks do the guilt). I declined. I do however inform the clerk that the kithhe. light fixture was shattered on the floor an needed to be looked to. I was informed maintenance would not get to it till the next day. The next day the fixture was still on the floor. Since I only stay 2 nights at a time an this was my last night I let it go. This was the most unpleasant stay I ever had with this hotel chain. there are 3 of these hotel in the SME neighborhood with this one having slightly higher prices. If I had known my stay would be so problamatic I would have reserved the lower priced room or hotel. or stayed at the nearby Hampton Inn
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2013
The Hotel is very presentable to the eye and the employee at the receiving counter was very polite, but once you enter the hotel a smell of an abandoned building coming from the hall carpet hit right a way. In the room the bathroom toilet was not cleaned it looks as it was left untouched from the previous guest, DISGUSTING. The sofabed was terrible you could not even seat on it, the spring coils were coming out the sofa. Definitely not worth the money they charged me. Would not stay there again and I will pass this experience to all my co-workers that need to stay in Ft Lauderdale..
2 night trip Jun 10, 2013
"Nice and convenient"
Staff friendly and nice but the sheets on the bed appeared worn and not changed.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Lioness
"Terrible experience"
upon check in no one was available. I had to actually Google their number and Call it in order for someone to Show up and check me in . As i entered the room I was greeted With the Strong Smell of Smoke. I was told that maintenance would come first thing in the morning but i never Saw anyone. The curtains had holes in it, the furniture was dirtybut on the plus side the Kitcher was good and everything works. However, I am not going back to that hotel. Worst experience I ever had !
Response by Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Crk -6th Way
Matthew - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with the condition and cleanliness of your room. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have discussed these issues with my housekeeping staff, to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
2 night romance trip May 18, 2013
Matthew
"GOOD PRICE AND COMPLETE ROOM"
ITS A OVERALL HOTEL, THE ROOM IS VERY COMPLETE HAS EVERY YOU NEED IN YOUR STAY, THE BREAKFAST IS VERY LIGTH, PERFECT FOR SLEEP THE PRICE IS VERY GOOD
Response by Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Crk -6th Way
Tony - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you were overall pleased with our hotel and our staff. As well, I am glad that you enjoyed our newest feature, the grab-and-go breakfast. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip May 21, 2013
TONY
Breakfast to go was a joke.
Response by Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Crk -6th Way
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. This is a new feature for our hotel, one which we are still fine tuning. As we do so, we will definitely keep your feedback in mind. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Business trip May 14, 2013
"Extended Stay America sliding down hill"
Maintenance is very poor. No parking usually near the front entrance and the side door where parking was available was not allowing key card entry. Never fixed for a whole week, my entire stay. Numerous complaints to front desk and they didn't care, said it was managements responsibility. Never go back again.
7 night trip Apr 25, 2013
Alan
"Perfectly Good Hotel"
Had a great stay here, no complaints. Clean, quiet, and convenient location
3 night business trip Apr 15, 2013
"all welcome"
wasn't quite sure what we were going to get when we booked because it was a cheeper hotel in that area, but when we arrived we were quite surprised by the cleanliness of the hotel and especially our room.The front desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The laundry room was well lit and contained all the detergent and softner you needed(a bottle broke in our luggage) It was extremely quiet overnite and had a beautiful pool. I would recommend this place to anyone
Response by Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Crk -6th Way
Craig - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you were satisfied with our clean rooms and friendly staff as well as having a pool and laundry facilities on-site. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
craig
"ok for the price"
room was pretty clean. cant complain too much for the price. location close to 95 easy access around town. pool was nasty. suggest better cleaning of pool and lock for guests only. pool was open for anyone to come in. blow dryer in room didnt work.
4 night trip Apr 1, 2013
stu
The room was great. They do close their lobby at 11pm and don't accept guests after that.and their rez center stops uploading rez at 9pm so they may not have your rez if you book after that.. This is a challenge as a business traveler as it is normally late when I get to the room. Also they couldn't give me a receipt for my stay since I booked thru Hotel.com.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2013
"Well worth the money"
Stayed for a three day weekend, room is huge.
Trip with friends Mar 23, 2013
Kareen
"ultra weekend"
I enjoyed my stay at the hotel beds was very comfortable. The hotel was clean great staff if you love taking hot shower great place for it . The only down fall was housekeeping is only if u stay seven days or more its an extra Fee.
4 night business trip Mar 13, 2013
alisha
"cheap and convenient"
friendly staff, cheap, close to many places to eat. located in a more industrial area near train, but noise wasn't an issue. Not well cleaned and bring your own shampoo. Reasonable for what it is.
4 night business trip Feb 27, 2013
The lock of our room was broken, part of the door was falling off on the inside of the room. The room was suppose to be a non-smoking room but smelled so badly from a smokers prior residence. The rug also smelled badly. They did give us a new room the second night but not much better. They did not clean the rooms daily. We will never go back to Extended Stay American Ever Again. It truly sucked!!!!
4 night trip Feb 14, 2013
"Perfect"
Terrifice economy hotel. clean, safe and a great staff. I will stay here again.
4 night trip Feb 20, 2013
karen
"Great no frills but all you need."
Great hotel and best price in the ft lauderdale area.
3 night business trip Feb 14, 2013
karen
"Difficulty to locate"
Our stay was fine. The hotel is inconvenient located in a business park off of Cypress Creek road. When we arrived, we were told that the pool was closed for maintenance. A few days later, we were informed that the wireless service was down and that workers would be accessing rooms to upgrade the installation. Also, this hotel is not close to any food stores and we had to search to find an Albertsons.
6 night trip Feb 2, 2013
"Convenient Location"
Overall satisfied.
4 night business trip Jan 21, 2013
"Just what we needed"
My husband and I were in town for a figure show. I needed to cook my own food and have lots of space to set up my spray tanning tent set up. We had lots of space and were satisfied with the cleaniness of it all. We had an end room, so had little noise or disruptions. If you leave the tv or lights on, it will turn off on their own. There was a grill by the pool for hotel guests. We didn't use it, but it was a nice option. Just make sure to bring toilet paper! The first roll is on them, but the rest are left to the guests to purchase. There was also a grab& go breakfast that was free in the lobby. O course I couldn't eat any of it, but for families who are traveling in the Fort Lauderdale, Pompanobeach area,this is a GREAT relaxing option.
3 night trip Nov 8, 2012
"comfortable and convenient"
Really liked this hotel. Fairly quick drive down into town, or airport. Several restaurants nearby. Room was nice, large kitchen and sitting area.Desk staff were helpful.
Trip with friends Oct 8, 2012
"Huge Rooms!!!!!!!"
Our room was huge!!!! The staff was very nice. The only problem was the smell. My clothes stunk when I got home. The room had a very foul oder.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012

"Great for a short or extended stay."
We were visiting some friends in Fort Lauderdale and only needed a place to sleep as we were spending are days with them. So because of that, Extended Stay served its purpose. But, if we were to go back, not sure we would return there. Our experience was fine but even if the hotel was a smoke free hotel, during our entire stay (4 nights) someone on our floor was smoking in their room so to prevent the smell, we had to place a towel at the bottom of the door.
Response by Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Crk -6th Way
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our free Wi-Fi and your fully equipped kitchen. Still, I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced regarding the smell of smoke. Your comments will be very useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you’re in the area.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
LadyBug
"Extended stay -Fort Lauderdale"
I enjoyed my stay -the price was right but I found the bed was saggy in the middle - time for a new bed. and there weren't many plates or cups and little silverware.Also one big item missing was the lack of a computer in the lobby.That was a big minus. There was a printer but no computer. I needed to print out my boarding pass but had to ask the clerk behind the desk to do it . She very kind;y let me use her spare computer. I don't feel comfortable giving all my personal info to a clerk .
Response by Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Crk -6th Way
John - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I apologize that your bed did not meet your expectations. I will speak with our maintenance staff to ensure this issue is resolved. As well, I apologize that you were inconvenienced by our lack of computers in our lobby. Your comments will be useful as we strive to improve our guest experience. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
John Grise
"One of the best INNs I've been to"
Very nice place to stay for a long time. They have kitchenette (stove, microwave, plates) and everything you need to cook your own food. Also there is a nice pool outside of the inn. Literally you get the comfort of a 3 star hotel with some extra additions.
Response by Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Crk -6th Way
Alexander - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you truly enjoyed our property and the amenities we offer in each of our guest rooms. As well, I am so glad you found our hotel to be in a convenient location and the staff to be friendly. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
Alexander
Really good value to save money on vacation , a short drive to Deerfield beach or Delray
1 night trip Mar 7, 2013
The service was terrible. Breakfast was a joke. No coffee at 8am, and the front desk said it was not his problem. No shampoo in room. Would never stay there again.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2013
B & C

"Reservation nicht auf sicher"
Hotel Reservation per Fax und Mail durch Hotel.com wurde ignoriert, weil sie auf Deutsch war. Nach Telefon mit Hotel.com wurde die Reservation gefunden, wir mussten 1 .30 Stunden warten, bis Sie uns ein Zimmer organisieren konnten. Personal sehr unfreundlich, weil sie nicht weiter wussten liessen sie uns einfach warten und verschwanden zwischendurch. Sie hofften das Problem löse sich von alleine. Der Frühstücksraum war an der Rezeption und war nur eine Steh Bar. Zuerst war nichts mehr vorhanden und dann gab es nur Kaffee, Muffin und Orangen. Zimmer waren sauber, roch aber sehr muffig
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
claudine
DE
"Hotel simples, mas bem confortável"
O quarto é bem confortável, espaçoso, limpo. Mas não é muito bem localizado. Fica há uns 30 min do Sawgrass e uns 15 min de carro da praia. Mas como usamos só para dormir, valeu a pena pelo custo benefício...
Tanise
BR
le seule point negatif est que l'on m'avais dit qu'il y avait un petit déjeuner servi de 8:00 am a 10:00 am mais quand je suis décendu a 9:25 le matin on avait ramaser le café et la nourriture. Cela m'a décu un peu..
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Hotel mit normaler Ausstatttung"
Das Hotel war leider nicht einfach zu finden. Ein Schild an der großen Straße fehlt leider, so dass wir einige "Ehrenrunden" um die nahegelegene große Kreuzung gedreht haben bevor wir es gefunden haben. Ausstattung: Das Hotel hat einen kleinen Pool, Waschmaschinen und Trockner. Das freie WiFi hat leider nicht funktioniert, das Personal hatte auch nach Rückfragen an der Rezeption wohl wenig Ahnung davon. Also sind wir zu einem nahegelegenen Fast-Food gefahren und haben uns dort eingeloggt.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
ReMi
"청소해주세요"
3박동안 편히 있었네요. 다만...원래 청소는 안해주나여?? 조식이 좀더 다양했으면 좋겠어요ㅡ
3 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
EUNMI
KR
"Hotel für Frühaufsteher"
Das Hotel liegt in der Nähe des Highways. Manche Zimmer verfügen über einen alten Kühlschrank, der so laut ist, dass er sogar die Klimaanlage im Bad übertönt. Obwohl das Problem bekannt ist, wird der Kühlschrank nicht ausgetauscht. Das Frühstück besteht weitestgehend sus müsliriegeln, die aber sehr früh vergriffen sind. Auf Nachfrage gibt es einen kleinen Nachschub. Das heiße Wasser ist in einer thermoskanne, die auch für Kaffee verwendet wird und schmeckt entsprechend. Geschirr gibt es nur auf Nachfrage. Bei Anreise war der Mülleimer in der Küche nicht geleert und der Tisch nicht geputzt. Das Personal ist bemüht.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
berlino
DE
"zeer vriendelijk personeel, dat uiterste best deed"
hotel geschikt voor wat langer verblijf, kamer bevat een keukeneenhied, en serviesgoed kun je zo ophalen bij de receptie. Klein, gratis ontbijtaanbod: koffie en thee en wat repen. muffins en fruit.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Marcel & Mirjam
NL
"A practical hotel and room"
Please, remove the wall clock. Do not like to hear this sound.... And it has stayed during my stay there.
2 night trip Dec 18, 2014