All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2341 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.5
"Would not go yet - Give it 6 months"
Should never have opened. Service and staff not ready. Gym, spa and restaurant not available!
3 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Cool concept"
Really nice layout and great service. We however experienced a few 'teething' issues as the hotel had just opened eg no gym/spa, some construction noise and pool bar didn't have full cocktail list. I am sure these will be ironed out though and the management acknowledged as much with us.
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Dylan
"CONSTRUCTION GOING ON-UN COMPLETE HOTEL"
I am very frustrated with this hotel, because the hotel is not complete at all, everywhere there are construction workers with painting walls and making construction noises all day long. This is not right to sell an un complete Hotel to me which i was spending my valuable time with my 11 months baby and wife after a 15 hours flight from Istanbul. The fire alarm is on all day long for no reason, last nigh it went on 2 times in the middle of my bed room driving our baby crazy. We are having sleepless nights because of this fire alarm. Please speak to other people that are here this week, they would give you more details. The Hotel is charging 430usd for holiday time per day a Cabanas, next to the pool, just after my rent the construction people are making huge noises behind the place....it is really crazy. I have been using your web-site for so long and i have never seen such a mess....in my whole life at no where...Unbelievable..
4 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
NUMAN
"Not quite ready"
Gorgeous place. Great renovation. Plenty of kinks that need working out before the service matches the architecture.
5 night family trip Mar 30, 2015

"Not finished."
The hotel isnt even finished, no room service, lots of things not operational such as the spa. Tv didnt work properly etc. clearly a rushed opening to take advantage of ultra festival which i fell for. The prices are actually absurd.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Kamal

"Gut aber wir waren schon in besseren Hotels"
Sehr sauberes Hotel. Gute Lage. Grosse Zimmer. Schlechter Service man wartet zu lange auf bestelltes. Absurde Zimmerpreise. Sehr schlechtes Preis Leistungsverhältnis. Wir haben ein Zimmer bekommen obwohl es nicht ausgelastet war genau über einer Baustelle vom Hotel. Tagsüber sehr laut.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
konstantinos
DE

TripAdvisor reviews for 1 Hotel South Beach

"Its nice but it needs alot of work for what you pay....."
04/19/15 Susie S Chicago, Illinois
Where do I begin.... PHONE NOT WORKING: When we checked in they give you a resort phone that did not work. UNCLEAN ROOM: The bell boy who escorted us to our room, seen a large splat of bird poop on our Balcony, and some of our lights did not work, he said" I will get this taken care of immediatly. " No one never came. For three days every morning we went down to the front desk to ask for someone to please clean the birdpoop off the balcony they never did. We even left a note and a tip for housekeeping to clean it and she did not but she sure took the money we left. Finally on the last day I put the rag that housekeeping left in the room and I placed it over the bird poop and I think then she got the hint and finally cleaned it. People would say why not just clean it yourself. When you are paying thousands of dollars for a week vacation you should not have to do that. FEW UMBRELLAS FOR PROTECTION: Then we are by the pool, My husband is very sensitive to too much sun, on the main deck there are no umbrellas. They need more umbrellas and more palm trees around the main pool. LYING EMPLOYEES, ROOF TOP OPEN AND SHE SAID IT WAS CLOSED: When asked one of the workers by the main pool what was on the the roof, she said there is a pool but it is not open yet. I found it odd that she paused before answering that it was not open yet. When I told my husband I think she is lying he thought I was crazy....The next day someone was going to the rooftop, I said lets go and to our amazement there was a pool and a bar. If it was not for finding the roof top area we were ready to check out that day. SERVICE: The first day on the roof top, we had the BEST Waiter, the day following he was working a different area of the Hotel and Service on the roof top did not come close to how good he was. It was disappointing. CONSTRUCTION: As the hotel entrance is beautiful there is still so much construction that is going on. The noise was so loud we could not even enjoy the balcony that I paid an extra thousand dollars that was added on to my bill. FIRE ALARMS: OMG !! Nothing like being woke up in the middle of the night with fire alarms going off, and not to mention they were going off all through the day too. I would hate to see if they get a real fire, everyone will ignore it because they are constantly going off and being told its testing. I say tear out the system and put a new one in. NO RECEPTION IN ROOMS: regular cell phones did not work in room. OVERALL: The workers appeared to care about what issues we were having but nothing was done. I suggest DO NOT GO TO A HOTEL THAT YOU ARE PART OF A SOFT OPENING. Once all the kinks are out I think it will be a Beautiful Hotel.
"Beautiful hotel, amazing pool, exceptional staff and great time with the kids!"
04/19/15 bobadiaz Los Angeles, California
Had the most amazing day at the pool this afternoon! Our first day of vacation and this place exceeded our expectations from the moment we walked in. The decor is absolutely breathtaking and the staff was beyond welcoming and helpful from the moment we stepped inside...not typical of our recent stays in so beach. The staff at the pool made our visit especially unforgettable - Raquel our server was beyond amazing and such a delight to be around. Drinks were always filled and the food was delicious and healthy. Jay was also so friendly and they all catered to us and the needs of our kids which made our vacation feel like a real vacation. Amazing 5 star service!!! They even had a fabulous face painter there for the kids! Get the trendy miami south beach vibe, gorgeous views,luxurious decor and staff without the stuffiness - Can't wait to be back!
""1 HOTEL SOUTH BEACH""
04/18/15 ItaliangirlPatricia
The rooms were beautiful and spacious! The renovations to this hotel were spectacular! Roof pool very exclusive and chic! The staff were fun and good-looking! The sand bar near the main pool had a great guy named JAY who took good care of us every day! The scene was happening! I had a blast on this trip to miami! And the being right on the beach was soooo easy! You really don't have to lift a finger at this hotel! They cater to you every minute! Bravo! Better than a four seasons or Ritz Carlton!
"New green sobe hotel. "
04/18/15 luxtraveler5
Beautiful eco hotel. Spacious rooms and beautiful pool(s) and beach. What was so impressive for a three week-old hotel was the attentiveness of the staff. Gino at the rooftop pool and juan at the main pool couldnt do enough to see if everything was ok. Definitely recommend.
"Astonishing renovation may become a new favorite!"
04/17/15 Matthew D San Francisco, California
I have no idea how many millions were spent on renovating this property, but I assume it was an impressive sum AND IT SHOWS! So much to take in, it's hard to know where to start. The two pool areas are amazing and offer incomparable amenities. I guess I'd have to say the more unique one is the rooftop pool.. why doesn't Miami have more of these? The views! The sunsets! The sweeping sense of floating on a tropical plane of heaven! Lest I forget, the rooms are beautiful. This is a case of a total rethinking of a property. Only the structure of the hold hotel, sturdy and strong, remains in the very background. There are, apparently, 22 different kinds of rooms, which boggles my mind, but the few I saw when snooping all had the same 21st century eco-conscious casual elegance. It's like you're staying in a beach house in Architectural Digest. Soft, off-white tones and natural wood elements... so lovely, you may reconsider redoing your own home. And now, the staff. They all get to wear linen in white, off-white, light sea glass blue and a bit of khaki, just to keep the light, bright mood going visually, but the more important notes are that they are friendly, considerate, smart and motivated to make your time there the best it can be. It's often worth asking: is it worth spending the money to stay here or there? The answer, at 1 Hotel South Beach is YES.
"spacious room, excelent location, very good service"
04/17/15 almaziad Riyadh
i stayed in this hotel for three nights and here is my review: Pros: Spacious room Free WiFi excellent service Excellent location Fruits served in the enterance daily fast service private access to boardwalk and beach the smell of wood is amazing room design is very nice many TV channels USB ports everywhere Cons: you feel the staff is pretending (feels you are dealing with a cult !) they charged me for someone's else's dinner and double taxed me on valet parking mandatory valet parking the hot/cold shower head is very awkward. No matter how you turn it, its always hot very stingy on toilet rolls The samsung smart phone n the room is more an annoyance rather than help breakfast buffet is overpriced
"Wonderful Stay"
04/16/15 AMLeinbach
I came to South Beach with my husband and it was one of our favorite stays in Miami in a long time. The hotel was breath taking! From the moment you walk into the lobby with the gorgeous decor. To the rooftop pool with a spectacular view and staff. Antonio made some of the best cocktails I've ever had. Matt Gentile was so attentive while we were relaxing at the pool, which made my stay even more better. I will definitely be coming back soon! Thank you 1 Hotel :)
"Amazing service at rooftop pool, matt is a rockstar"
04/16/15 Krimo M
We stayed there for two nights everything was amazing room was clean , stuff was friendly and welcoming but I have to give a lot of credit to matt at the rooftop who made us feel like home away from home , his stuff are also amazing and very attentive ! I see a lot of potential keep the good work
"Loved relaxing at 1SoBe's rooftop pool"
04/16/15 T_bird_963 Melbourne, Australia
Fantastic to stay at the newly opened 1 Hotel South Beach. Despite not being 100% open, the beautiful lobby, rooms and pools were amazingly relaxing and the service from all staff (especially Chris and Asia) was outstanding. Can't wait to come back when it's completely operational and also to stay at 1 Hotels in NY. Oh and the Teslar rides are great too! Thanks to all staff for a memorable vacay from Oz! Exactly what we were looking for!
"AMAZING hotel!!! The best place to stay in South Beach"
04/16/15 Heidi B NJ
My husband I stayed at 1 Hotel South Beach last weekend for our babymoon. I am so happy that we chose this hotel! Our trip was truly wonderful, and the hotel is beautiful. From the moment you arrive you are greeted by friendly smiles and great service. The staff is welcoming and eager to ensure your stay is perfect. Our room was very spacious and had a view of the ocean. The decor of this hotel is mix of stylish, natural, beachy and modern at the same time. There are 4 pools that are all different but equally amazing. The food selection at the beach, pools, restaurant and in-room were all equally delicious and on par of what you would expect for an upscale hotel. This hotel will quickly become THE place to stay in South Beach. Thank you to Scarlett at the front desk-she was so sweet and cared about making our trip special! Also thank you to the manager Ernesto who helped make our stay so enjoyable. We will stay here every time we return to Miami.