All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
2341 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Ordinary amenities
    Quite clean
    Room is not nice
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Uncomfortable
"Beautiful beach. Very friendly staff."
Very nice hotel. It smells amazing! If you stay at this hotel, you'll know what I'm talking about. The staff is very professional and extremely friendly. Unfortunately, the infinity pool was closed during my stay. Also, my brother and I stayed at this hotel and are both younger than 25. We were questioned when we got there if we were staying there several times. This is because we didn't have our room key because check-in isn't until 4pm and our flight arrived at 11:50 am that was a bit inconvenient and frankly annoying. This was only the first day though. Overall, I'd rate my stay 4.5 out of 5.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Ken
"LOOKS GOOD BUT NOT QUITE"
Location with access to the beach. Facilities not yet finished, is still under construction. (not disclosed, and they charge a daily fee to use the facilities.)Is immense, more a resort than a hotel, communication with the staff is electronic and not very efficient. Ultra Modern decoration, with no privacy in the rooms. There is no fresh healthy food in the breakfast menu. Food is mediocre at lunch and dinner, need more fresh healthy options.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
This hotel is a gem. The staff is vibrant, full of life and fully engaged. They were ever present and constantly asking how they could make our stay better. The space is inspired with reclaimed wood, distinctive lines and dramatic lighting. The multiple pools made the property manageable despite 100% occupancy. We never had a problem getting chairs poolside, at the beach, etc. But what makes this place is Martin and Richard at the beach genuinely engaging you and John at check in bringing your bags excited to tell you all about the place where he works.
4 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Stephen
AMAZING!!!!!! will NEVER stay at any other hotel in South Beach!
4 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2015
"Friendly staff, New, Clean, on the Beach"
Had two nights their and if we could we would have stayed longer. They Hotel is very clean comfortable and the staff is amazing in every possible way they were eager to please. Clean and comfrtable amenities.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
E
"They made us feel at home for 10 days"
I don't think they have any customer service training for their staff; they simply hire people who are natural at making you feel at home. Even the engineer who came immediately to fix a small problem in our bath tub, was extremely nice and naturally concerned of our comfort.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"Beautiful organic chic hotel"
We stayed one night while coming back from the keys and the hotel was beautiful. The recycling and organic concept was found throughout the hotel from the filtration water system in the room to the grass wall in the lobby. Everything was gorgeous. The hotel has four pools one of which was closed for a month due to the hotel not paying for the pool permit which seemed odd but the additional pools were gorgeous. The clientele during the day seemed to consists of families. The fire alarm went off twice in the middle of the night where everyone had to evacuate and despite those false alarms, we were not granted a late check out. The concierge also never responded to my request for toiletries but the room service was delicious although overpriced.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Great place. Unfortunately, the gigantic hot tub was out of order
6 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Suha
"Excellent property and service."
Very modern and clean location. Service was excellent and all the employees seemed very down to earth and friendly.
4 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Matthew
Yes, it is a bit pricey, but you pay for what you get. Recently remodeled, so it looks brand new. The location is excellent, right next to the action, but far enough to avoid the noise & crowds. Right next to the beach, with four pools to cater every guest. Relaxed yet luxurious, with extremely attentive staff. Awesome décor, using wood everywhere to give it a classy look. Huge rooms with excellent bathroom facilities. Valet parking charged extra like any other hotel in the area, and at similar rates. Free transportation within a mile radius with electric cars.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Cstor
"Exceptional Stay with the exception of check in."
Mini vacation with my husband. We arrived at the hotel at 4:20pm on a Thursday. As soon as you enter, there is an overwhelming smell of cedar & about 5 other fragrances that were explained to me by the front desk but I can't remember. It is a clean smelling scent but I personally did not like it. There are four stations to check in but all stations weren't fully staffed. We waited for 15 minutes until we were assisted with check in. The woman that assisted us, began to look up our information & then told us she would be back in a min. She darted through a door & didn't return for 8 min. When she returned she explained to us that our room was not ready. I was totally upset because after waiting in line and waiting for her to return the time was then 4:45pm. I explained to her that check in was at 4pm & we were almost an hour after & the room was unavailable. She told us we could wait in the lobby or go to one of the 4 pools to wait until the room became available. I gave her a look of disappointment and then she gave us complimentary drinks at the bar. The room that she gave us had a street view of Collins Avenue, which outside smelled of sewage. I requested a new room& got one with a view of the 3rd fl pool & the ocean, AMAZING! The Rooftop pool caters to 21 and older. There is direct access to the beach, umbrellas, chairs, towels provided. Free fruit daily, google smart phone in the room that can be used as a tv remote & to order food & services. Hotel decor is all white.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Niki
"Mixed"
Very modern newly renovated South Beach property. Great adult pool on top of the "hotel" tower. Service at that location excellent. Overall service was spotty. Valet tried hard but were understaffed. Room service made mistakes. Ice was on request and relatively fast. They use a message system through the phone system that responds but is not always accurate in re time of service delivery. This is a "green" hotel - no plastic, everything recycled, they turn off the lights in the lobby Friday night and light candles to "save energy". I would go back but might give them time to get their act together - but they are trying.
4 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2015
E P
"totally amazing"
overall it was a great experience .... amazing hotel & services
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Excellent Ladies Vacation!!"
1 Hotel South Beach exceeded my expectations!! It was perfect for this mini vacation celebrating friends. Hotel service was exceptional and their responsiveness to inquiries was 5 star!! I loved my stay and will be back!!
4 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2015
"Magic in Miami"
This was our first visit to Miami and we certainly made the right choice in terms of hotels. 1 Hotel South Beach is a new hotel with superb, modern decor and spacious, well-equipped, technologically-advanced rooms. Friendly, efficient, helpful and knowledgeable staff. Excellent facilities, including a brilliant workout area with a variety of state-of-the-art cardio machines and a large, separate free-weights room with everything (and more) that one requires from a hotel fitness center. Really fabulous adults-only rooftop pool with spectacular views. Good location. Gripes: check-in process was pretty slow and rooms were supposedly guaranteed by 4pm but our room only became available at a little after 5pm. I feel this is unreasonable. Rooftop pool menu was fairly limited and I thought prices were on the high-side but the fabulous views and awesome environment made up for that. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone that enjoys luxury stays.
4 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Craig
"Excellent Hotel"
This hotel is PERFECT!! From the stafff to the Eco Friendly hotel itself. Everything about this hotel is perfect in my opinon. It gives the Fountain Blue a run for its money. I go to Miami every year this was the best hotel ever. The king suite was perfect.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
PLou
"What a great hotel!!!"
Everything about this place is great. Staff outstanding. Cabana service top notch, We LOVED it here and will definitely be back!
5 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Great place. Staff was awesome!"
No better place to stay! The staff was great and so friendly. The pools are grest.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Dale
"Five star quality hotel"
Hotel was excellent, staff was excellent, bar was excellent, great spot to stay in if you're in Miami.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Richie
"Beautiful property"
This is a really beautiful property and a great place for a stay at or near the beach. The rooms are spacious, the beds are very comfortable, and it's a very peaceful place overall. It's not in the middle of all the action, but that makes it calmer.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel"
Great hotel..great beach and loved the 4 pools..staff was excellent..only negitive was waiting 2 hours for are room to be ready when check in is at 4 but other than that i will be returning next summer
Response by 1 Hotel South Beach
Hello Becky! Thank you for your review on your experience with us. I have have met with my Leadership team to address all of these areas in which we could have done more to elevate your experience and make your stay more comfortable. We hope to welcome you again in the future!
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
becky
"Amazing!"
Great!
4 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Florin
"Best experience ever!"
AMAZING!!!!! The best experience!!!Great rooms,food and the best services!!!!
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Florin
"Awesome experience"
There are no words for this hotel. It is truly an experience one should splurge at least once while visiting South Beach. The only complaint I would have is for the servers on the beach. They don't come to you, you have to go to them. The male was very helpful with my beer selection; however, it was the woman who waited on me. I specifically stated I did not want her to wait and bring my drink with the food, but that was exactly what she did. I saw her wait until it was time for my food before she left and picked everything up at the same time. It took approximately 40 minutes to get my drink. Other than that, no complaints. The grounds are breath taking, and I felt pampered my entire stay.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Great! It was amazing. Beautiful. It was so close to the beach and there was complimentary concierge in Teslas!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
This resort smells of lovely cedar, it's beautiful in every detail, ethereal and heavenly. The staff is wonderful and accommodating- they truly make you feel at home. I won't stay anywhere else while in Miami.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
erika
Very clean, modern and environmental friendly hotel
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Beyond amazing"
One of my favorite hotels. Absolutely gorgeous.
1 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2015
Ana
"The hotel is really nice because it's been renovat"
It's looks good because it's been renovated but I stayed at a lot of hotels and I've never seen security patrol the hotels as much as they. When ever you're spending time with your significant others security wonders why you're so loud. It's so embarrassing. The food is expensive and cold. Burger cost $20.00 plus and additional 18% tip. The service is horrible because they include the tip
Response by 1 Hotel South Beach
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I sincerely apologize for the service you experienced during your stay. I have met with my Leadership team to address all of these areas in which we could have done more to elevate your experience and make your stay more comfortable. I am very disappointed to know that we disturbed you and your family. Please rest assured that we are working quickly to resolve these lapses with your critical comments. I would like to personally apologize.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"My favorite destination!"
Friendly service, beautiful surroundings, fun relaxed atmosphere. You can't ask for anything more.
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Adrienne
"One of the most stylish hotel"
This hotel is well located on 23rd avenue away from the noise but still close to ocean drive and collins mall the room is very big with a nice balcony I couldn't get enough of the smell of the hotel ( cedars and sandalwood) the decorations and atmosphere of the hotel is very relaxing and eco friendly...By far one of the best hotels I've stayed in in USA would strongly recommend.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Mena"
Great hotel ilike the hotel concept (modern style) everything is amazing only Parking coast too much per night
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Mena Basseli
"Elegant and enjoyable"
Magnific newly renovated hotel. The scent when you walk in is fantastic. All staff are very helpful but they still need to work on getting the right amount of staff at the pool. Still everyone was very helpful. Food is VERY pricey for the quantity you get but it's great quality and room service gets expensive wit the added fee charge and tips. But the flavors are great. Drinks are great; not watered down like they do at most resorts; which was a nice thing. The live music at the lobby on weekends is classy and yet fun and engaging. Rooms are spacious and clean. The shower door is a bit weird; doesn't fully clasp and water can come out when you take a shower. The bed sits on top of a platform and I hurt my foot the first day (after that, I got used to it but you need to remember that step!). Balconies are nice. The area is great. They have a Tesla vehicle to drive guests within 3 miles of the hotel (very nice touch!). The rooms have a phone/tablet to make calls, request services, etc. But the phone would randomly buzz for no reason thru the day, including overnight. They fixed it once but still continued happening. I heard other guests had the same issue and I hope they figure this out soon. Overall, a great stay and I would definitely go back.
7 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
LAURA
"ugh"
no ac. took 2 hours for room service and they brought up the wrong food. overpriced for what it was..
Response by 1 Hotel South Beach
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I sincerely apologize for the service and technical issues you experienced during your stay. I have met with my Leadership team to address all of these areas in which we could have done more to elevate your experience and make your stay more comfortable. I am disappointed to know that we disturbed you at a late hour with this as well as the noise that caused you inconvenience. Please rest assured that we are working quickly to resolve these lapses with your critical comments. I would like to personally apologize.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"pricey, but you'll like it"
overall it was a nice place. I was disappointed that I could not get a late checkout. "Hotel is booked up." It would also be nice if the room had a coffee pot not just an expresso maker
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Greg
"Very cool. Too many kids"
We really enjoyed it. Alex bellhop and Christy at the pool are great asserts to your team!
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
hana
"Pay to sit by pool??"
Lovely stay in general. Unfortunately I feel the beautiful "all white"" theme is already starting to look a little shabby in places. They will need to maintain the cleaning of the soft furnishings properly in order to keep the clean lines/relaxed feel of the hotel. Also the price to sit around the pool in the cabanas should be scrapped especially if there are no other areas available. As a solo traveller I did not want to pay a daily rate for a cabana which accommodate several people as I usually only stayed around the pool for an hour or so but the the number of "free" beds was sometimes inadequate. Otherwise a lovely hotel with helpful staff (except by the pool) which I hope will not become worn and shabby too quickly
4 night trip Jul 10, 2015
"Great 4th of July fireworks views"
Great hotel, brand new, very cool, and clean! Everything was on point! Pools are phenomenal (rooftop especially). Only reason for 4 out of 5 stars is that ordered ice through the android connectivity system and never got it and reported coffee maker wasn't working through same system and had same outcome - no one ever showed up... Would definitely recommend to friends.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Alex
"Birthday Celebration"
My boyfriend and I visited Miami for the first time to celebrate both of our birthday! As soon as we checked into the hotel, they immediately recognized our birthdays and provided us with amazing upgrades. The hotel was very comfortable and refreshing, we stayed there 3 nights/4 days. It was overall a great experience.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Misha
"Excellent condition ..."
I've been all over Miami so I gave my rating as a comparison to other hotels .. You won't regret staying here...
4 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
baba
Very positive, nicest hotel we've stayed at on South Beach.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"New favorite SOBE hotel!"
There is so much I loved about this hotel: complimentary organic fruit daily, infused water poolside, complimentary rides in a Tesla. Staff was fantastic. Food was good (but pricey.) The ocean views are beautiful!!
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
C.S.
"Great Great Great!"
Extraordinary experience! Terrific staff, great facilities, beautiful amenities, wonderful service and solid food. The entire staff especially Eloy, Juan, "E" and Jillian were just welcoming and professional. I will definitely be back.
4 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
Ranon
"Nice view from pool"
Recently renovated. Awesome interior. All staff members were really nice. Highly recommend to everyone.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel Excellent Location"
Beautiful hotel! The staff are very disconnected and communications rely far to much on enteral text system. The pool and beach staff are very responsible. The adult pool on the roof, if you are not beautiful get ready to stand in line. The $25 per day resort fee does not include umbrella rental, get a clear understanding of extra service cost upfront as they change changes by day of the week and have holiday up-charges. Room service is very pricy and portions are small. Expect everything charge to carry a 18% gratuity add in and a additional delivery fee for room service. Communications and staff training are the biggest issue here. Very young hotel just opening a few months ago however grand the building and facilities are they miss the 5 star mark considerably. I would recommend this hotel but be prepared to watch every charge, including mini-bar, throughout your stay. Best food the pool restaurant. Best staff the main pool. Beach personnel have no system to know when a guest has a service request so it wait for them to pass by or get up and find them on your own.
Response by 1 Hotel South Beach
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I sincerely apologize for the service and technical issues you experienced during your stay. I have met with my Leadership team to address all of these areas in which we could have done more to elevate your experience and make your stay more comfortable. Thank you again!
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Denny
"Awesome hotel!!!"
Hotel was excellent overall and the staff is awesome!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Tam
"On its way to spectacular"
Newly opened property - it is a wonderful physical plant with spacious rooms. Many features are not open yet like spa and coffee shop. It will be spectacular when in full swing. Service is spotty, but is getting better.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"Nice hotel, close to the beach. Convenient"
The staffs are friendly, the pools are nice.Nice hotel, close to the beach. Restaurants nearby.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Abbie
The shower was not working well, couldn't regulate to take a cool shower, it was very hot to a point you had to step out of it, or turn the tap to a point that will drip water. The sophisticated room remote control was not working. Other then that it was perfect.
3 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Fernando C
"wonderful hotel on the beach"
great staff, beautirully designed, great location, wonderful from beginning to end.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015