All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America

Great amenities
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Bad breakfast
"beautiful hotel - excellent service -"
we arrived at 2 pm - checked in at the desk. Check in time was at 4 pm (which we knew). We had them hold our bags and went to have lunch. Got back to the desk at 3:50 pm and was told our room was not ready. The desk clerk had somewhat of an attitude with us when we mentioned it was 8 minutes till 4 and that we were told at 2 pm that our room would be ready. (we paid for a room with a balcony and city view). She got us a room - when we got to the room we had a view of a rooftop with all the mechanical parts! Spoke to the manager - rooms were still not available but he was very professional and upgraded up to a suite. He knew how to handle the situation!
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Good hotel but..."
Pros - Room size, layout was great - Everybody was extra nice - Nice hotel decor - Decent bar/restaurant Cons - Service was not at a 5-star hotel caliber e.g. $20 for beach umbrella, signing for towels at the pool, $38 per night valet parking - Couple of good bars but no good restaurants within walking distance
4 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
"Exellent hotel, well planed technology.."
Excellent personnel, very easy to access and book. The facilities are clean and very technology 2015 for the enjoyment.
Hector
"5 Star Experience"
From the second we walked in the lobby the staff was very helpful with every aspect of our stay. The lobby was beautiful and it smelled amazing. Our room was probably the nicest room I've ever stayed in. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
Adam
The room was very nice, though it looked like we got a room that wasn't quite finished? There was no security box, and 2 hole sin the walls that looked like there could have been outlets meant for them. TV wasn't equipped with signal, but hotel staff came up in about 20 minutes and got it working. Had to call staff a couple of times to get toilet paper, were very prompt.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
It was OK experience, but I was expecting more from this hotel.
Response by 1 Hotel South Beach
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I sincerely apologize for the service you experienced during your stay. I have met with my Leadership team to address all of these areas in which we could have done more to elevate your experience and make your stay more comfortable. I would like to personally apologize, and we hope to have you back one day to impress you!
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Great hotel,"
This hotel is build on higher ground, so it's lot cooler when ur by the pool
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Albert
Exceptional, will definitely stay there again. Stunning, flawless rooms and service throughout the property.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
"Wow"
1 Hotel is gorgeous! Very relaxing and luxurious.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"Amazing experience"
This was our second stay at 1 Hotel. This Hotel has it all. 3 large pools with plenty of lounge chairs and cabanas to go around. If you want drinks, I believe there are bars at the pools and service at the beach and of course at the restaurants. What distinguishes 1 Hotel from all hotels at South Beach is their customer service and if the highest rating is 10, I would rate it an 11. Just amazing. Other info: Great large eclectic rooms, service is tops, great pools with plenty of lounge chairs and bars, location location location is tops.
4 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Nando
"This Hotel is worth the trip!"
One of the all time best Hotel Rooms I have ever stayed in. We had a king with balcony and Ocean view- worth every penny. The rooftop pool for adults is beautiful and relaxing. The food was excellent... all and all a great visit and will go back!
3 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
margaret
"Luxurious eco-friendliness"
this is a stunning hotel if you're a design buff, in the way it combines luxury with an eco-conscious feel. the regular king rooms are immense, and i actually liked the layout better than the jr. suite i was upgraded to. tom colichio's beachcraft restaurant off the lobby was fantastic for breakfast and dinner.
3 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Fritz
"The best hotel on this part of South Beach"
This is a nearly new hotel that has been tastefully decorated and is very comfortable. Our room was spacious, had a great bathroom and products. It had a smart phone device to contact the hotel for cleaning, your car, international newspapers, room temp etc. There are a number of pools with nice sun loungers and great bars and service.
4 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
"Great Service - Poor Room Cleanliness"
1 Hotel South Beach is a beautiful hotel. No detail has been overlooked when it comes to decor, style and service. The cleanliness of my room was the only downfall of my stay. Upon first entering my room I found a pair of blue kids socks in the closet and a clothing tag on the floor next to the toilet. Also, the tip of white pencil on the nightstand was completely lopped off, making it impossible for anyone to use without a sharpener. To make things worse, as I was going to bed, I noticed what appeared to be dried blood on the fitted bed sheet. My fiance let the hotel staff know of the bed sheet and we were sent a complimentary bottle of champagne as an apology and were told that it wasn't a blood stain but rather a stain left by their (third party?) washing machine.
2 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
"Gorgeous and dreamy :)"
Hotel has only been open 4 months so a few kinks to work out BUT ........ service was excellent they were super attentive and super friendly. Food, 5 star all the way!!! everything in South Beach was pretty pricey as far as eating out but well worth every penny. The property was laid out so well if you stay on the 3rd floor you have direct access to the beautiful infinity pool that overlooks the friendly waters of Miami ahhhhhh :) Plenty of room on the property if your looking for privacy but also lots of areas of socializing, the roof top pool and bar is a MUST !! Great job 1 Hotel cant wait to come back.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Mar
This was the best hotel stay I ever had. Recommend to everyone i know
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Luxury at best."
All I can say is WOW! What a beautiful hotel. The staff are all so friendly and accommodating that you feel you have everything you need. The beds are amazing. I've never felt more at home. I love the fruit bar at reception and the space around the pools feels great so you're not on top of everyone. Eric and Orlando were lovely barmen. All I can say is GO!
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Charmaine
"Amazing"
Amazing amazing amazing couldn't have designed a better hotel myself
4 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
"WOW !!!!!!"
What a nice and luxury hotel !!!!! Number one like the name in Miami !!!!!! Cory the representative help us non stop and upgrade us for free ! Thanks a lot we will be back
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Wonderful hotel!! Best on south beach"
The Staff and service is superb. The best on south beach even better than the Ritz Carlton. The pool on the top floor is amazing.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Coneil
"wow"
This is hands down by far the best hotel I have stayed in. The concierge Keston took great care of me and made my stay exceptional. Thanks for everything
3 night trip Aug 16, 2015
Joakim
"Amazing!!"
Totally recommend this hotel to anyone staying in south beach! Everything about this hotel is just amazing, i have no complains at all! Enjoy!
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Great Hotel!!"
I would stay there a thousand times! Great hotel!! Perfect!!
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Beautiful beach. Very friendly staff."
Very nice hotel. It smells amazing! If you stay at this hotel, you'll know what I'm talking about. The staff is very professional and extremely friendly. Unfortunately, the infinity pool was closed during my stay. Also, my brother and I stayed at this hotel and are both younger than 25. We were questioned when we got there if we were staying there several times. This is because we didn't have our room key because check-in isn't until 4pm and our flight arrived at 11:50 am that was a bit inconvenient and frankly annoying. This was only the first day though. Overall, I'd rate my stay 4.5 out of 5.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Ken
"LOOKS GOOD BUT NOT QUITE"
Location with access to the beach. Facilities not yet finished, is still under construction. (not disclosed, and they charge a daily fee to use the facilities.)Is immense, more a resort than a hotel, communication with the staff is electronic and not very efficient. Ultra Modern decoration, with no privacy in the rooms. There is no fresh healthy food in the breakfast menu. Food is mediocre at lunch and dinner, need more fresh healthy options.
Response by 1 Hotel South Beach
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I sincerely apologize for the service and technical issues you experienced during your stay. I have met with my Leadership team to address all of these areas in which we could have done more to elevate your experience and make your stay more comfortable.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
This hotel is a gem. The staff is vibrant, full of life and fully engaged. They were ever present and constantly asking how they could make our stay better. The space is inspired with reclaimed wood, distinctive lines and dramatic lighting. The multiple pools made the property manageable despite 100% occupancy. We never had a problem getting chairs poolside, at the beach, etc. But what makes this place is Martin and Richard at the beach genuinely engaging you and John at check in bringing your bags excited to tell you all about the place where he works.
4 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Stephen
AMAZING!!!!!! will NEVER stay at any other hotel in South Beach!
4 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2015
"Friendly staff, New, Clean, on the Beach"
Had two nights their and if we could we would have stayed longer. They Hotel is very clean comfortable and the staff is amazing in every possible way they were eager to please. Clean and comfrtable amenities.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
E
"They made us feel at home for 10 days"
I don't think they have any customer service training for their staff; they simply hire people who are natural at making you feel at home. Even the engineer who came immediately to fix a small problem in our bath tub, was extremely nice and naturally concerned of our comfort.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
"Beautiful organic chic hotel"
We stayed one night while coming back from the keys and the hotel was beautiful. The recycling and organic concept was found throughout the hotel from the filtration water system in the room to the grass wall in the lobby. Everything was gorgeous. The hotel has four pools one of which was closed for a month due to the hotel not paying for the pool permit which seemed odd but the additional pools were gorgeous. The clientele during the day seemed to consists of families. The fire alarm went off twice in the middle of the night where everyone had to evacuate and despite those false alarms, we were not granted a late check out. The concierge also never responded to my request for toiletries but the room service was delicious although overpriced.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Great place. Unfortunately, the gigantic hot tub was out of order
6 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Suha
"Excellent property and service."
Very modern and clean location. Service was excellent and all the employees seemed very down to earth and friendly.
4 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Matthew
Yes, it is a bit pricey, but you pay for what you get. Recently remodeled, so it looks brand new. The location is excellent, right next to the action, but far enough to avoid the noise & crowds. Right next to the beach, with four pools to cater every guest. Relaxed yet luxurious, with extremely attentive staff. Awesome décor, using wood everywhere to give it a classy look. Huge rooms with excellent bathroom facilities. Valet parking charged extra like any other hotel in the area, and at similar rates. Free transportation within a mile radius with electric cars.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Cstor
"Exceptional Stay with the exception of check in."
Mini vacation with my husband. We arrived at the hotel at 4:20pm on a Thursday. As soon as you enter, there is an overwhelming smell of cedar & about 5 other fragrances that were explained to me by the front desk but I can't remember. It is a clean smelling scent but I personally did not like it. There are four stations to check in but all stations weren't fully staffed. We waited for 15 minutes until we were assisted with check in. The woman that assisted us, began to look up our information & then told us she would be back in a min. She darted through a door & didn't return for 8 min. When she returned she explained to us that our room was not ready. I was totally upset because after waiting in line and waiting for her to return the time was then 4:45pm. I explained to her that check in was at 4pm & we were almost an hour after & the room was unavailable. She told us we could wait in the lobby or go to one of the 4 pools to wait until the room became available. I gave her a look of disappointment and then she gave us complimentary drinks at the bar. The room that she gave us had a street view of Collins Avenue, which outside smelled of sewage. I requested a new room& got one with a view of the 3rd fl pool & the ocean, AMAZING! The Rooftop pool caters to 21 and older. There is direct access to the beach, umbrellas, chairs, towels provided. Free fruit daily, google smart phone in the room that can be used as a tv remote & to order food & services. Hotel decor is all white.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Niki
"Mixed"
Very modern newly renovated South Beach property. Great adult pool on top of the "hotel" tower. Service at that location excellent. Overall service was spotty. Valet tried hard but were understaffed. Room service made mistakes. Ice was on request and relatively fast. They use a message system through the phone system that responds but is not always accurate in re time of service delivery. This is a "green" hotel - no plastic, everything recycled, they turn off the lights in the lobby Friday night and light candles to "save energy". I would go back but might give them time to get their act together - but they are trying.
4 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2015
E P
"totally amazing"
overall it was a great experience .... amazing hotel & services
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Excellent Ladies Vacation!!"
1 Hotel South Beach exceeded my expectations!! It was perfect for this mini vacation celebrating friends. Hotel service was exceptional and their responsiveness to inquiries was 5 star!! I loved my stay and will be back!!
4 night trip with friends Aug 3, 2015
"Magic in Miami"
This was our first visit to Miami and we certainly made the right choice in terms of hotels. 1 Hotel South Beach is a new hotel with superb, modern decor and spacious, well-equipped, technologically-advanced rooms. Friendly, efficient, helpful and knowledgeable staff. Excellent facilities, including a brilliant workout area with a variety of state-of-the-art cardio machines and a large, separate free-weights room with everything (and more) that one requires from a hotel fitness center. Really fabulous adults-only rooftop pool with spectacular views. Good location. Gripes: check-in process was pretty slow and rooms were supposedly guaranteed by 4pm but our room only became available at a little after 5pm. I feel this is unreasonable. Rooftop pool menu was fairly limited and I thought prices were on the high-side but the fabulous views and awesome environment made up for that. Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone that enjoys luxury stays.
4 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Craig
"Excellent Hotel"
This hotel is PERFECT!! From the stafff to the Eco Friendly hotel itself. Everything about this hotel is perfect in my opinon. It gives the Fountain Blue a run for its money. I go to Miami every year this was the best hotel ever. The king suite was perfect.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
PLou
"What a great hotel!!!"
Everything about this place is great. Staff outstanding. Cabana service top notch, We LOVED it here and will definitely be back!
5 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Great place. Staff was awesome!"
No better place to stay! The staff was great and so friendly. The pools are grest.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Dale
"Five star quality hotel"
Hotel was excellent, staff was excellent, bar was excellent, great spot to stay in if you're in Miami.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Richie
"Beautiful property"
This is a really beautiful property and a great place for a stay at or near the beach. The rooms are spacious, the beds are very comfortable, and it's a very peaceful place overall. It's not in the middle of all the action, but that makes it calmer.
3 night trip Jul 26, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel"
Great hotel..great beach and loved the 4 pools..staff was excellent..only negitive was waiting 2 hours for are room to be ready when check in is at 4 but other than that i will be returning next summer
Response by 1 Hotel South Beach
Hello Becky! Thank you for your review on your experience with us. I have have met with my Leadership team to address all of these areas in which we could have done more to elevate your experience and make your stay more comfortable. We hope to welcome you again in the future!
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
becky
"Amazing!"
Great!
4 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Florin
"Best experience ever!"
AMAZING!!!!! The best experience!!!Great rooms,food and the best services!!!!
4 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Florin
"Awesome experience"
There are no words for this hotel. It is truly an experience one should splurge at least once while visiting South Beach. The only complaint I would have is for the servers on the beach. They don't come to you, you have to go to them. The male was very helpful with my beer selection; however, it was the woman who waited on me. I specifically stated I did not want her to wait and bring my drink with the food, but that was exactly what she did. I saw her wait until it was time for my food before she left and picked everything up at the same time. It took approximately 40 minutes to get my drink. Other than that, no complaints. The grounds are breath taking, and I felt pampered my entire stay.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Great! It was amazing. Beautiful. It was so close to the beach and there was complimentary concierge in Teslas!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
This resort smells of lovely cedar, it's beautiful in every detail, ethereal and heavenly. The staff is wonderful and accommodating- they truly make you feel at home. I won't stay anywhere else while in Miami.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
erika
Very clean, modern and environmental friendly hotel
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015