All hotels in Kinder, Louisiana, United States of America
14590 Highway 165 South, Kinder, LA, 70648, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

2.7
    2.7
    2.4
the chain lock on the door was torn off and for security I had to push the refrigerator against the door. The air conditioner was filthy.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Hotel is not as close to casino as stated on website. Check out is at 1100 not 12pm as stated on website. The a/c had no vent. One room was missing top door lock.
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
It was very comfortable, and clean, would like to stay closer to the casino next time.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"5 miles from casino not 0.4...."
Rooms very dated, and dusty. Shower not good at all. I think we were the only ones at that hotel..The girl at the front desk was very pleasant.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Becky
Hotel was clean, quiet and in my opinion a great value for the money!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"close to the casino"
It was a lot of fun would do it again
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2014
Terri Hughes
"Awful awful awful"
The worst hotel I've ever stayed in. The staff was extremely rude.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Not well taken care of. There were insects in the room. Shower curtain had mildew all over it. The man who did housekeeping was rude.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"No transport to casino."
Outside of the room it smelled like a gas leak. The ice machine was not functioning correctly. If you are hoping for shuttle service to and back from the casino... forget it.
"cheap"
the room was what we paid cheap smelly beds very uncomfortable.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
pn
The hotel was a lot better this time around. I really enjoyed my stay. And the next time I got to Kinder La I would stay there again
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Michelle Crayton
"Unclean, no soaps, no water for coffee pot"
I would like to apologize for this review. This is my second bad experience in a Super 8 Hotel. The room was not clean. room 222 Was dirt at the back of the restroom with spider webs. No soaps to shower. Spider webs at the corner to your left when you come in the room. A/C unit old not working properly and very noisy. I will probable will not accept it. My first choice was other hotel but it was full no rooms available. Of course I will never recommend it.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Angelica
"Terrible place to stay"
Ad says 1800 ft from casino it's really 5 miles. It was dirty with dead cockroaches. Breakfast was all frozen Danishes, frozen sausage biscuits or cereal. Dust everywhere so outdated that furniture was antique. Extremely over priced for what you get. Staff never answered phone and didn't speak much English.
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
Wanda Perry
"Easy access and within proximity of casino"
Room was clean, however did have a musty odor. Bed was clean and comfortable. Would recommend for a quick weekend.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Diana
Not the newest or nicest hotel but the staff was friendly and bed was comfy. No real complaints.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Shelly
"casino trip"
It it was great The room was really nice and clean and the bed is very comfortable to sleep on
1 night romance trip May 10, 2014
Terri Hughes
Room hadn't been used for awhile at least shower. The water first came out brown, had to let it run a little. There was long hairs on the shower walls.
1 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2014
"Hotel OK"
Hotel was O.K. for minimal time spent in hotel. The mattresses on both beds were board hard to sleep on. I have arthritis and woke up with pain with any position I slept in.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
pam
this motel was far from being clean... I even asked to change rooms. it was not as bad but was far from being clean.. was very shaby... will never stay at a super 8 again. was far .from satisfied.. place should not even be opened
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
leanne
"DIRTY"
The tub/shower was dirty, there was hair both in the tub and on the bathroom floor...the towel that was left for the "bathmat" had a dirty footprint on it. The site also said that we were .3 miles from the casino and it was about 5 miles.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2014
"Worst hotel ever for the price"
Spider webs everywhere. Toliet broke. Outdated tvs. Not enough lighting. Low bugdet rooms.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
Rooms has webs around corners . Had a hard time to get the website
1 night trip Mar 24, 2014
"For the price you can't beat it"
I have stayed here before and it is an ok hotel for the price. You can spend more money on a better hotel, but to me as long as it is clean and comfortable you can't beat it for the price.
1 night trip Nov 13, 2013
Stayed here for short notice getaway to casino. Was disappointed it did not have shuttle service. Located 5 miles from casino. Make sure there is a designated driver in your party. Overall a decent place to stay
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Harry
The lock on the door was broken so I did not feel very secure. It was late when I returned to my room so I couldn't change rooms or have it repaired.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
the room was very clean. it served the purpose that we needed...I would recommend this hotel to me friends.. I will stay there again if the need arises again....
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Not bad"
Hotel needs a little updating, but overall very nice stay for the price!!!
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
"Decent Hotel for the Price"
This hotel is fine except it is not within walking distance to Coushatta as advertised on the map.
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013
Shower did not work.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Not much of a motel"
Motel had nothing but a room and no shuttle to the casino
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Very Dissapointing"
I was looking for something inexpensive but nice for one night. What I got was too small to walk around in after you brought your luggage in, no refrigerator. OMG them sheets...my husband thought the natural color of them was yellow...but they were so OMG...I sprayed them down with Lysol and Febreeze. Would't stay again and wouldn't recommend it to even my enemy.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Cheap"
It was cheap , never do it again. My friend booked there . I'm happy I will never do it again. You pay for what you get. My mothers quote lol
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
mr
"All that look good is not good11"
The bath room had no commode top All of the dishes looked worn,the shower was missing the ring to turn it on,etc. etc.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"coushhatta"
Very comfortable. Convenient location to casino. No ice or vending machines
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2013
claud
"Close to casino but no shuttle or taxi"
We booked this room for 2 nights. We were there to visit the Coushata Casino. We were out late the first night and planning to sleep in the next morning. Housekeeping began knocking at 9:20 am. We told them we were staying another night and it was too early for housekeeping. They came back 2 more times before 11:15 am. I was in the shower the last time they came and my wife to tell them to leave some towels and go away. We did not stay the second night even though it was paid for. When I am on vacation I don't like being disturbed more than once for the same reason. Won't stay there again.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
Harvey
"Room not clean"
Pillow cover smells...Bed sheet not clean.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"hotel to stay far away from"
this place needs to be inspected by someone so that it can be up to par. we had spider webs in every corner of the room, bed was not nice to sleep on, security latch had only one piece, driveway is in need of paving, the breakfast was not to presentable, the area smelled of incenses, dirty, for a Super 8, this is the worst one in the U.S.
1 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2013
emr/mcr
"Location"
The location was great and the staff was friendly. They offered breakfast but we didn't try it. We stayed for a baseball tourney.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
laurie
"not walking distance to casino no shuttle"
it was what i expected except checkout was a hard 11 AM i got back from lunch at 11:01 they waited at door .if they change checkout to 10:30 am problem solved.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2013
"ICK ICK AND ICK"
We checked in - went to the room that was absolutely disgusting. My husband took a shower / some kind of stains all over the walls in the bathroom and bathroom door. Tons of spider webs between the wall and the dresser. We put our stuff back in the car hoping we would get lucky and get a room at the Casino. Luckily the Best Western had a room available. Do yourself a favor and pay a little extra and get something decent.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Ok hotel"
Little rundown checking person good
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Good price"
Good price for the stay. Service wasn't great, but only dealt with them at check-in. Only about 5 minutes from Coushatta so pretty convenient.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"18 miles from freeway, but nice owners"
This motel is not as nice as the last Motel 8, but it was clean and the people were nice. It was quite a ways off the freeway in the middle of nowhere.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2013
"average"
The map on hotel.com has this motel in the wrong location. It is 5 miles from the casino and not the few hundred yards the map says it is. There doesn't appear to be a shuttle to the casino from here.
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2013
"HORRIBLE PLACE. DIRTY."
Our room had water stains and mold all over the ceiling. Also it had paint peeling from the ceiling all along the borders and a big spot above the tv. There was tissue stuck in the view hole in the door. Why? I don't know. The bathroom had a hard water stained tub with 2 very thin rough towels. Cobwebs in the corners in the bathroom. The furniture was very old with scratches along the edges. The tv was from the 90's. Not a flat screen at all. The bed was as hard as a rock and very uncomfortable to sleep in. We probably got 3 or 4 hours of sleep because we couldn't get comfortable. I've stayed at Super 8s before and they were nothing like this! A horrible place to stay. Never will again. Don't try it!
Other trip Mar 22, 2013
They did not come to change room till 7:00 pm. We had called for new towels at noon.
Romance trip Feb 19, 2013
Maggie
"Walking in the rain"
Very inconvenient to have to walk in the rain to get to the lobby from our room. This place has seen better days. But OK in a pinch.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2012
"Easy access to Coushatta Casino"
The staff was friendly enough,however, the venue had some issues. While the hotel looked good at first glance closer inspection revealed a slightly worn and torn venue. Specifically, torn curtain,leaking coffee-maker,hard beds, missing ice machine and we had to recode our room cards on a daily basis. Overall, I would be pressed to recomend them as anything other than a cheap place to stay,
3 night trip Dec 22, 2012
Carl
"Poor Maintenance"
Well, to start off, the privacy lock on the door was broke, the bathroom door didn't lock, & 2 of the lamps were broke. The walls are so thin you can here the alarm clock from the next room, you can hear every footstep of the people above you, you can hear everytime they flush the toilet also. If you want a good night sleep, don't stay on the 1st floor!!! Stay away from Room 104
3 night trip Nov 22, 2012
jack
The room smelled musty. Ice was only available at one location on the first floor. I never felt comfortable at this motel.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2012