All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1940 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Feel like I was ripped off ...."
My pullout bed was broken and not fixable. Half the springs were broken and I maybe got 2 hours of sleep. The staff was nice, but they had no solutions. I had to fold up the bed and sleep on the couch, but it wasn't nearly long enough, so I tossed and turned all night. Miserable. The TV was way too small for the size of the room. "Overpriced" is an understatement. I definitely won't stay here again.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
"Great Quality, Very Clean, and Extremely Friendly."
Will return next time I am in town. Wish I visited Guesthouse sweets during my past visits.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Very nice and clean"
Stayed here to be close by the airport, which was literally a minute away. The hotel room was very nice and felt like at home. I would recommend people to stay here!
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Location"
Bed where offely hard not compfort at all shuttle was awesome friendly very professional
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Henry
Was impressed with the size for the value. Clean. Will definitely return.
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"good before, horrible now"
Had to leave and finish my stay at another hotel. The room was not clean and they left me a half empty bottle of shampoo. Internet connection was horrible. I asked them to fix it for three days and they did nothing, told me that that was the way it was suppose to be. Unbelievable! Since I do most of my business on the road I need a good internet connection, I was getting about .2 Mb of throughput. I had to take my laptop downstairs to the front desk and show them that it was taking about 5 minutes to download even a Google search. I work in and IT and it makes me mad when someone tries to roll over on technology. Stayed there twice before with no problems, will never stay there again.
3 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Esmeralda
"Excellent service"
The shuttle driver took us to the airport earlier than her sheduled time. We were AA standby passenger and that was sooooo nice of her to take us early.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Deborah
the hotel service is excellent , friendly and clean
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
guillermo
"Staff is not friendly."
The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was mediocre. The walls are paper thin you can hear every foot step and toilet flush. The towels were dingy so we went out and purchased our own. The only thing good about this hotel is that it was close to the airport and Fort Bliss. The staff was not friendly at all. I go to El Paso every to spend time with my daughter who is station at Fort Bliss. That was my first time staying at this hotel and I will never stay there again.
8 night family trip Jan 14, 2015
"Not so pleasant stay"
We could not sleep due to running noise above our room and elevator noise. Microwave beeping. Only two towels for drying after shower. Floor squeaky when walking. Unauthorized charge.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Basic but comfortable."
No frills but good service. Pleased with room cleanliness and layout as though walking into an apartment. Friendly and helpful staff. Included breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
The breakfast was good. The service was good. I will go again
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
yeah, i won't stay here again. For the money you can get much better hotel in the area.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Comfortable but loud"
This hotel actually has nice, clean rooms. Spacious with a good bed and some small kitchen amenities (microwave, sink, fridge). However, we found it hard to get decent sleep. The showers sound infernal from the bedroom, and we had people laughing, jamming doors, and running along the corridor for both nights of our stay. The second night we called the front desk to complain about the noise, which actually helped. So I figure that we may have had a bad week-end with abnormally many inconsiderate guests, but the issue remains that you hear noise from everywhere all too easily. In lack of another category to reflect the noise I dropped points on the 'comfort' of the room, even though the furniture and ambiance were pretty nice. Sorry for that, but I needed to reflect the noise based sleep issue somewhere. This was Thanksgiving week-end. Maybe, if you are there during a more 'silent' time, you will find this hotel very pleasant. Very convenient for access to the Army Post (Ft. Bliss) or for visiting the Zoo. Close enough to the interstate to venture around, but far enough to at least not get THIS noise...
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Not bad for price."
The hotel was decent. The bathroom was not completely clean and you could tell the comforter had not been washed in a while. Also they did not have towels one night and had to do laundry before they could provide any. Otherwise, service was fine.
2 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
"A Great Value, Nice Accomodations."
Nice, clean,friendly place
2 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
"we will return"
The desk staff was pleasant and helpful. Breakfast offerings were good, except for the eggs. Our room was not cleaned on one day of our stay, but done well all the other days. The microwave didn't work but was replaced in a day. There needs to be an additional reading lamp as we had to choose whether to use the one lamp near the bed or near the couch but there were plenty of outlets for all of our electronic devices. The free wi-fi was appreciated.
4 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Sandi
I love the 2 king bed room with the plus of giving privacy to each area as well. In addition, It was like a mini apartment with the convenience of a mini kitchen as well.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Blanca
"Excellent choice when in El Paso."
Excellent hotel with spacious rooms. Room was more than I expected. It was in a good location close to airport and Fort Bliss. I will stay there again.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"not at their best"
Stay here a lot, but this time elevator was out. Sink faucet broken. Super hot with no adjustment.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Patrick
"Family of 5"
I booked the room in advance for 5 but had to call for the linens for the sofa bed, go down and get them, and then make up the bed. It was 10pm when we arrived after a long day of travel and the whole family was very tired. Even just having the linens already in the room would have helped.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
Mom
One of the key elements I was impressed with was the "privacy" "make room" door light feature and that a note was left to acknowledge request and If any housekeeping was required to please call front desk.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
"Short business trip to El Paso, TX"
Got in about midnight. The night staff was on hand to take care of our reservations without delay. Everyone we talked to on staff were very friendly. And helpful.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Major Dennis
The staff was not very friendly. My room key never worked. I had to always stop by the front desk and have someone let me in with a master key. No one even attempted to apologize or move us to a different room. But they were quick to charge a fee of $100 for using a vape pen on the property. Worst experience I have ever had at a hotel.
2 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Adam
"Not much sleep"
Elevator was broken and that was fine for me but after going to sleep around 11pm I had a knock at the door and it was staff looking for a shower stool. Had trouble going to sleep because the rest of the night I could hear the doors slamming around the 3rd floor. I brought it to the attention of the staff in the morning and they said "our doors close pretty hard and loud don't they". Room was nice and appeared clean but the noise and the staff knocking at the door late made the night miserable.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
William Hughes
"no issues"
The rooms are great. Staff s very attentive and friendly.
2 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2014
Flores
Overall, the hotel is ok, but not so good as I expected with the price I paid.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Satisfactory"
Everything was fine except for the room keys, they had to get reprogrammed every other day and the commode in one of the rooms did not flush properly.
7 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"It was okay"
The elevator was broken down, so I'm glad I didn't have a large suitcase. It is right in the middle of the Fort Bliss Army base, and the airport. Perfect for families to stay close, and they have a nice breakfast with eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, etc. to begin your day.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Everything was ok except that our room didn't get cleaned. Front desk made up a huge excuse " our maids walked out", she was lying because when we left the room that morning, the maid was at the end of the hall. Front desk just offered fresh towels. After a long day of shopping wasn't happy coming back to unmade beds and the trash not thrown. When we checked out we asked what could they do for us to make it right. Front desk said nothing because the room was prepaid! Really?
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
A.D
The staff were great. If you want to rest this is the place to go. No loud noise and not to crowded. Will definitely choose this hotel on my next visit to El Paso.
4 night trip Jul 16, 2014
It was very nice would stay again. We were very comfortable and the service was great.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Stay was nice
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"front desk"
My stay was good but as usual the front desk staff did not know what they were doing. I was charged additional room fees for a room that was already paid for. Not acceptable at all.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Franklin
This hotel was just OK! Shower had some soap scum in the grout they couldn't get out. I had trouble feeling comfortable and clean but I think things are just old there.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Good for the price"
Stay was good. Clean. Hotel staff were helpful. Building and furnishings were old but mattress was comfortable.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Will definately stay there if in El Paso"
Loved everything about it. Safe, good location, very friendly staff and most important very clean. Great price. Allows pets.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
dolly
"Friendly hotel"
Clean, friendly, peaceful stay good complete breakfast had a good night stay
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Lucy
"Newer hotel near airport, Ft Bliss"
Newer suite hotel, reasonably priced, has small pool, central location. A few glitches: had to prop door open going to pool, card reader broken; drain plug in sink broken after maid service. Small but adequate breakfast spread.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
I have not received a receipt yet, when i asked for a receipt the receptionist said it would be e mailed ????
3 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
"it was very pleasant."
we loved the hotel and the costumer service was excellent.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Excellent Stay"
Brought family in for graduation and the stay was great. Met all needs and very comfortable for the rate and location
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
Jay
"very close to airport"
It was very helpful to be that close to the airport in El Paso on our return trip.......just wanted to get home! Everything and everyone were great!
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Peggy
"It's all right"
Ok everything was great except poor quality towels. Breakfast was good. Hotel was about a 10 minute drive from I 10.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2014
"Better than I expected!"
After reading a few reviews about poor housekeeping and shabby/worn furniture, I was nervous about staying here. I later found that I had worried for nothing. Our room was clean and looked just like the photos on the website and was exactly as described. Clean, comfortable and quiet. Yes, I could have spent 25.00 a night more for something with "prettier" furniture, but I was looking for a good value, and that is what I found. I will stay here again when we return to the area. The only problem we had was that I had requested that housekeeping NOT come in and clean, but returned later to find that they had come in anyway.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
carrie
"Nice hotel."
Nice large room. Very comfortable. Their pet policy needs to be made a little clearer. They are pet friendly for pets up to 30 lbs. Thankfully they still allowed our slightly larger dog stay.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Earl
"Good but you need to have a car to go around."
No stores are around , so need a viechle to go around To eat or shop etc.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"bad bed did not sleep well"
Bad acoustic isolation. Bad mattress and the whole Bed moves.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2014
Great stay
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"BARGAIN FOR EL PASO"
The hotel, although not plush, was extremely adequate. It was very clean and met all of my needs. It was conveniently located very near the airport and adjacent to Fort Bliss. I'd stay here again. The staff was very helpful. A free hot breakfast was provided daily and a manager's reception was provided the first night I stayed including snacks and beer. I'd stay here again if I went back to El Paso.
3 night business trip May 14, 2014