All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1940 Airway Blvd, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"El Paso"
After travel with two dogs we arrived after 11:00 p.m. at the hotel. The night clerk was very helpful and accommodating. The room we had was excellently located on the 2nd floor one door from the stairway. The breakfast the next morning was the best breakfast I had at a hotel in El Paso.
Other trip May 8, 2014
jk
"Nice hotel suite next to airport"
Comfortable suite with microwave, mini fridge, sink and coffee maker. Only problem was no regular coffee.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Jo
"Close to airport"
Overall fair. A few issues to make stay better: 1. Soap too small 2. Towels could have been better 3. Receptionist at breakfast never greeted me- in twice
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Roland Tullos
Maids did not do a good job cleaning the room. Very loud staying next to airport. Room temp was hot even though thermostat was set as low as it would go, room was 70+ all the time.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
It was a little difficult to find. Pool water was freezing. Shuttle somewhat limited. Overall, though it was an excellent place to stay. Close to restaurants and shopping. Right next door to airport. Surprisingly quiet being that close to the airport. Rooms immaculate and very large.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Friendly, excellent value."
The place seems to be a bit worn around the edges, but the staff was VERY friendly and accommodating, the breakfast was tasty, and my room was spacious and clean. It was very close to the airport, but the noise wasn't disruptive. I also found out they allow pets, which for some travelers will be a big deal.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
"Trip to El Paso Tx"
Sofa bed was ripped and dirty.No shampoo provided . Bath towels very small.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Excellent Hotel next to airport"
I have been staying regularly in this hotel for the past 3 years. I love it. My kids enjoy the nice view of the mountains and the planes coming and leaving to the airport.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Humberto
"Great hotel for family"
What I didn't like is that is located next to the rail roads. The noise and vibration of train woke me up in the morning.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
"convient access to airport"
Our stay was awesome. We love everything about the hotel and the service.
1 night trip Apr 14, 2014
Room was clean. Staff was friendly. Furnishings were very basic and plain. Could use a lot of updating.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
Ken
"Great over nighter"
I was very satisfied with my night at this hotel. My room was nicer than the one I had in Vegas the following night! I liked the fact there were two rooms, so I didn't have to hear my friend snore......The only thing I didn't like was the water pressure in the shower, it was too low, and the noise from the big silver boxes which I guess were the AC units in the back of the building right outside my windows. But I will stay here again next year as I pass through El Paso for sure.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
"Great for traveling if using the airport."
Nice, clean hotel, friendly heloful staff. Good breakfast.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
good stay, bed sheets were NOT changed. Found hair & particles between sheets. Took off the sheets & shook them, put them back on (in reverse). that was nasty. other than that nice room.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
Robert Tuthill
"It was ok"
Room was nice, clean and convenient to airport however I was told by the front desk that a shuttle would be provided when I returned. When I called for shuttle I was told there was no driver and I would need a taxi to the hotel. I did not appreciate the inconvenience
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2014
"Cheaper rates available at jhotel"
It is an airport hotel but e pected moore or less
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Close to Airport and Ft. Bliss"
Overall fair experience. We stayed for four days in room #302. The room was large enough for my family to relax, however there were a few things that contributed to the low rating. 1) The doors of the bath and entry rattled when others walked down the corridor. 2) The room was not thoroughly cleaned and had some unknown food substance (not sure if it was a spill or vomit) on one of the baseboards in the living room. 3) The sofa sleeper added no value to the booking because the mattress had little if any padding to protect the person from the pain caused by the springs. The cushions were also stained and dirty. 4) The toilet overflowed and we called for a plunger and were told they would send one up. After about 15 minutes of not having a plunger delivered we had to go down to the lobby and get it ourselves.
4 night family trip Mar 19, 2014
Hector Mancillas
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
This motel is a nice property close to the airport. It is clearly in the "budget" category, but the room is comfortable and the staff is excellent.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Nick
"Clean and convenient to airport"
Close to airport, dining. Rooms were very nice - suite-like. Staff was helpful. Shuttle to airport.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
In general my stay was good. Only a next door yellling girls in the aerly morning but they shout up quick.
3 night trip Mar 9, 2014
Jose
"Guest House Swuites El paso texas"
I could hear the people partying all noght and could hear the person throwing -up two nights in a row. No sleep. The walls a very thin and even with the T.V on, I could hear the conversations next door. Also, My room wasn't cleaned one day and no wash rags for three of my five day stay.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
"close to airport"
overall rating 5 out of 5 stars, great place to stay
2 night trip Mar 9, 2014
"Military Barracks or College Dorm Room"
If you're looking to rekindle your military barracks or college dorm room days this is the place to stay. From the furniture to the thin walls there lot to see and hear in keeping you from a quite night's rest. Housekeeping service is a hit or mostly miss for basic room servicing, i.e. obviously they either have a towel shortage or one small washer and dryer for hotel. Front desk clerks, especially evening staff may need to attend some customer service training. It's cheap so expect what you pay for, but truly confused why this location has such high rating of 4+ when in reality more likely a 2.5.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Really enjoyed our stay.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2014
Overall stay was nice would suggest that any belongings be locked in suit case a necklace was taken.
5 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
"Great, clean spot, great breakfast and location!"
Right when I walked in I was greeted by a happy woman with a cute accent. She was welcoming and congenial. The staff was very helpful and the A/C was cold and blew just enough white noise to fall asleep to at night. The breakfast is better than any restaurants in the area and the waffle was great. I'd stay here again if I had a choice!
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
Bobby
"Not clean"
There were used soap in the bath room, there were bottle cap on the floor.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Great Hotel Stay for the Money!"
We traveled across the country by car, and this hotel was by far the best value of All. The suite was in great shape, spa & indoor pool were beautiful, and happy hour and breakfast were included. Room service dinner was very good, with good selection. I think adding some snacks to the happy hour would be a nice addition. I recommend this hotel highly.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2014
Robi J.
"A hotel near fort bliss. It's close to the airport"
We got there really late. .like 4am coming from Dallas. They had a manager there that made check-in easy. The room was comfortable but the cleaning crew were not very thorough as I found a couple of piece of hair on the sink and tub. Other than that, every other things were well kept and nice.
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
Gabriel
The hotel and the staff were very friendly. My only problem was that the suite Room 202 had a leak in the ceiling from the floor above. I did call and report but it continued to leak. It was our last night and I did not want to move all our belonging. So just stay away from this suite or confirm that it the leak has been fixed.
2 night family trip Jan 10, 2014
kris
"Nice. But hard to find."
Staff couldn't do enough for us. Shuttle was readily available. Clean and neat.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
phyllis
"hotel suite"
The room has plenty of space. It has a little kitchenette. Living room. Bath room is nice but the towels are rough not soft.it's hard to find the place to enter. The entrance is in the back.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
steven
Great staff, very accommodating, close to airport
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
""Not Terrible""
This hotel was "ok". Front desk staff was very nice. Breakfast was pretty good. The linens were pretty old/ bare, furniture was old & rundown. Noise dampening between floors is nil. It sounded like the people above me were throwing furniture around the room. (very loud thump/crashes). At about 1:30 am I called down to the desk, and it did stop after that. Overall it wasn't the greatest experience and so for that reason I'll try another hotel next time.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
Fred Flintstone
"Good value!"
We stayed here for two nights and left feeling satisfied that we got what we paid for. The price was right! The upsides: GREAT service; good quality of furnishings and decor; clean common areas; complimentary hot breakfast (eggs, sausage, waffles, potatoes); location; layout of the room (king suite); free WiFi; workout room; business center; free parking. The downsides: on the noisy side (a family stayed next door and we could hear the rambunctious kids in the hallway and occasional voices coming from their room; also one morning a plane passing overhead woke me up earlier than planned...it happens...); hair/dust left behind on the floor in the bathroom by the tub (otherwise the room was very clean); other than the bedspread, the king bed was dressed with linen that was meant for a queen bed (inadequate coverage for two people) and; the A/C+heater unit was loud and blew too strong of a blast of air on the side of the bed closest to the unit (for some, this might be preferable such as the white noise and the quick cooling/heating capabilities of the unit). Tip: the hotel parking lot is only accessible from the road behind the hotel.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Carolyn
"El Paso weekend"
needed a place close to the el paso airport for a brief weekend visit. the hotel was situated very close to the airport but i did not notice too much overhead airplane traffic. the staff were very courteous. helpful shuttle not just for airport transfers but also for shopping, dinner within a reasonable 5 mile radius. decent breakfast, good options for cable TV, and accessible wifi throughout the hotel plus a decent exercise room. i would stay here again for another brief weekend
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
SB
"Passing Threw"
The Hotel was wonderful in great condition the only negative thing was for some reason the attendent could not check me in due to a payment issue. I waited for almost 30 minutes just to check in because the attendent had to call expedia. Other than this problem the hotel was very clean, warm, and like home.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
Baby Jo
"stayed near Ft Bliss, Shuttle was a great help."
Liked El Paso and staff was the best.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
"Nice hotel."
I go to El Paso, TX fives times a year to see my kids and I always stay at this hotel. I love it. Nice mountains view.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
Humberto
"its good"
I stayed here while on business, stayed in room 203. The service here was good, all of the staff make you feel at home. The room is spacious, however the couch was unbareable, extremely uncomfortable. The tv location is akward sorta have to crane your neck but its okay if you lay down on the bed. The weightroom is a joke, barely any room they have a treadmill, an a bench (no weights) and one cable machine. The hours are mid morning till 10 pm. The breakfast was gross..eggs rubbery an not much selection...coffee was good though.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2013
nathan
"Good place to stay before flight"
Clean and a good price. Also located close to the airport
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
"loved it"
Loved our stay at Guesthouse Suites El Paso. Everything we clean and comfortable and exactly what we were looking for. The staff was wonderful and even gave me some milk for my son when I had forgotten to get some. The breakfast was a little less than we had hoped but was still good and had at least the basics (egg, waffles, sausage, cereal, bagels). I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2013
Bernadette
"Clean place"
Right next to airport and very clean. But slow internet and there is no restaurant in walking distance.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2013
"Great place to relax and for a great nights sleep."
Great except the room was not very clean. Bathroom was a mess like it had not been cleaned since last guest. The king bed was very comfortable, nice clean linens and super nice hotel staff. I would recommend this hotel, just double check bath.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"Not great for extended stay."
Internet connection extremely slow, and that is connected, not WiFi. Towels were are almost see through. the long pillow on the bed looked dirty. Comforter looked dirty. Sofa looked dirty. Room looked dirty overall. Toilet seat was loose. Clock was sticky. Might as well have stayed in a cheaper hotel. Staff was friendly and nice however. Not good for anything longer than one night stay.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Monty
"Great for Business"
Great location, RIGHT next to the airport. Large, spacious room, and fast reliable Wi-Fi. If I have to find fault, I'd say the bathroom counter was very small. I'd definitely stay again!
2 night business trip Sep 30, 2013
Wes
"2 nights in the rain"
Pretty quiet (guest-wise). Nice b'fast spread. Great location for Ft. Bliss business. Just be careful of the BIG puddle at the RR tracks if it rains!!
2 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
Mike W
"Good hotel for stayover"
I was traveling by myself from west coast to Texas. Room was nice and clean and staff were courteous. They have a courtesy shuttle that will take you to many of the local restaurants (and there is a good selection) which is nice. conditioner was a little loud, but since it worked, this is a very minor thing. Breakfast was good as free breakfasts that come with a room go. I would stay there again if I pass through.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"good"
Still A Good Place For A Nights Sleep Before An Early Flight. Used To Be All Fives In My Book, But Has Run Down Sone. Bed In My Room Was Due For A Replacement, But I Would Still Stay Here For Convenience And For The Price Related To Other Nearby Facilities.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
vandergriff
"Beyond disappointing"
Had high hopes for this hotel, but they were quickly dashed. The two inches of water on the floor of the first room should have been a red flag. When there was water (just not quite as much) in the second room - I knew why they said not cancellations. The air conditioner in the second room was so loud it would jolt me out of sleep, plus the fact that the room was next to the gym and everytime a piece of equipment was turned on the entire room would vibrate. Not comfortable, no sleep, not impressed and will never stay there again.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013