All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
7500 Futures Drive, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

• Bar
Very clean and nice.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
SARAH
"Perfect stay...home run"
My hotel stay was awesome. This was my second visit to this particular hotel. Room was clean and comfortable...staff was pleasant...location is convenient. This will be my preferred hotel whenever I'm in the area. I had an awesome time. Even the continental breakfast was good.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
william
"Great hotel and value"
Had a great stay. Very comfortable, clean, and quiet.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Very well clean, comfortable, and friendly.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
"Desolate neighborhood"
I was there for a conference. I got in at about 9:00 pm and was surprised to find out that there was not a restaurant on site, especially considering that there were no restaurants within about a mile. This meant that I had to take a taxi to a restaurant and back to the hotel. This hotel would do very well to put in at least a small restaurant.
3 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Raymond
"breakfast area tables not being cleaned"
hotel was nice breakfast area was not clean had two girls working but did not clean tables they were sitting at one table eating and talking to staff all the days of my stay
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
joseph
"Above my expectations!"
Everything about the Hampton was excellent! The hotel was well kept, beautiful decor, and very nice comfy rooms. I enjoyed my stay here and will be staying at Hamptons anywhere else that I travel to.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Trisha
"great place"
Best ever this hotel is really nice good location staff very friendly excelent breakfast recommend 100 % thanks for making my vacation so comfortable
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Celenia
"Awesome"
It was convienent to have the parks close to the hotel. Even the Walmart, food places, and downtown.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"great"
My credit card was charge for no reason because the clerk fail to see that I paid cash .but he went ahead and charge my card anyone yes it was taking care of but the inconvenience it cause didn't like . because I had to call your hotel and let them know what had happened.yes I did get the charge remove .I'm still on vacation but I hope this don't happen to anyone else. The Manger at the hotel was very nice .I will return their on my next visit.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
rochelle
"Nice Family or Business Hotel."
The gentlemen was my guest on business meetings, not a local, pleasure or holiday visit. We use the hotel for our colleagues or out of town guests.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Wonderful hotel with great staff"
We have stayed at this hotel twice now for the weekend and will continue to stay here whenever we take the kids to Sea World. Everyone there is so friendly and helpful. The rooms very clean, and great breakfast. Will definately be staying again! :)
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
The staff where very nice and professional, over all it was great
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"Good place for the night - 10Mi to the airport"
Good place for the night - 10Mi to the airport Nice snack selection, helpful staff
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"VERY CLEAN!"
I am a very picky traveler, who gets grossed out easily! I felt very happy with the cleanliness and service of this hotel! Very clean!
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Mandy
"There are better Hamptons"
It was fine. Quiet location. Room was small. Breakfast is pretty basic. Staff gave me a hard time when I called the day before to change my credit card information. Passed me to Hotels.com and Hotels.com passed me to the hotel. It was a Pingpong game! Didn't make sense why they all had a hard time changing credit card information. It was a turn off, which made me decide to stay away from this hotel.
"excellent"
Hotel was clean and quiet. Staff was professional and friendly. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
Margaret
Great hotel, great breakfast, great stay! Came to town for a concert. Definitly would recommend this hotel
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
"Good weekend"
I stayed just one night but very clean hotel the bed very comfortable, the breakfast was amazing a variety of choices close to different places.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Ingrid
"Awesome"
My stay was very nice. I plan on staying here again. My family was very pleased.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Ronald
"Goo clean and quiet"
We stayed here on our first night in Orlando. It is close enough to the airport so that it was not too far to drive after a 9 hour flight from the UK yet far enough away from the airport so that there is no aircraft noise. Also it was not close the the John Young Parkway so there was no road traffic noise either.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Adam
"Quiet and close to WalMart"
We stayed overnight. The hotel was quiet, clean and the staff put us in a 1st floor room for convenience- we had a toddler traveling with us. We'll stay again next time!
Other trip May 16, 2015
Avid Traveler
"Barely OK"
Disappointing breakfast; oatmeal poorly prepared and ran out of eggs. Beds too soft and found someone else's shirt under our bed. However, service of front desk was outstanding. Got the rollaway we requested and extra towels right away
Marc
"Wonderful Experience"
Our short stay was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the hotel was immaculately kept.
janet
"Great place for a good price."
Great hotel, very clean and helpful staff.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
BOBBY
"Great stay for our mini-vacation!"
This hotel is located in a much more quiet area of Orlando, which was great - less traffic, less noise - but still close to the major roads that it was easy to get around. The hotel and our room were very clean, the bed was very comfortable, and it was nice to have a hot breakfast buffet included. The gentleman that checked us in (Nick) was very helpful in giving us directions to some new local places that we hadn't seen since our last Orlando visit. We would definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Asha
"Great!!!"
The rooms were very clean and spacious. Would definitely stay here again. Only downside no DVD players in the room
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Brittany
"Tournament weekend"
We were there for a volleyball tournament. Was great location compared to where tournament was. Close enough to a lot of food options also, will gladly stay again!!
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Wonderful hotel"
Wonderful but short and sweet girls retreat. The front desk staff was very accommodating. The hotel room was nice and clean.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Jeanine
"Satisfied customer"
Arrived early and checked in with no hassle very friendly staff. Love the location!! Will definitely stay here again
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"A good choice in Orlando near Sea World parks"
Being part of the Hilton family Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando-John Young Pkwy/S Park offers a good quality service in areas as security, comfort and courtesy. Hotel was very clean except for the elevators. We would stay there again.
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Ronaldo
Great stay. Very clean, decent breakfast, very nice staff.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great value near great sushi"
Good sized room with nice layout. Breakfast was good with lots of waffle extras. Great value in comparison to both the higher cost and budget hotels, whether you are used to higher end and want to shave a few dollars off the trip or usually opt for motels, the extra $ is worth it. Also there is a really good authentic (really!) Japanese restaurant nearby called Sushi Tomi, check it out!!!
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Hotel Personnel"
We found there personnel from the front desk to the housekeepers to be very friendly and extremely helpful. The woman who checked us in went out of her way to talk to us daily at breakfast and when we passed the desk coming from and going to the theme parks. Breakfasts were better than expected. Room cleanliness very good. This hotel exceeded my expectations.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Thank you Denise !!!"
Was impressed from the start with Denise who helped us check in and shared all the local info we needed for help...she went above and beyond!!! Room and hotel was very nice.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Will
"Not this time"
Not happy with the hotel or hotels.com this stay. I will leave it at that.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great hotel for price"
The hotel was great updated and clean close to universal. Hot breakfast served in the morning was great. Only complaint was the bed and pillows could have been better but everyone is different.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"So quiet"
15 min from the airport and 10-15 minutes from great eats and Disney. Great breakfast. Will stay again for sure!!!!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Sandi
"Perfect Hotel for an Universal Orlando area stay!"
We will def come back! Loved this hotel! The staff was super nice at all times! They exceed our expectations on customer service!
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Debbie
"One night before heading to Universal Resort."
I've stayed in this Hampton before. As always, Hampton's rooms are super clean and comfy, this obe is one of the best Hamptons i've stayed. Staff was great. Quiet and a restfull night sleep after 6 hours driving. The only problem i have was that the breakfast could use some more healthy choices, but all continental breKfast are almost the same. I will definitwly stay in this Hampton again.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"GREAT STAY"
Had a slight hiccup in the beginning in which I found a hair in my bed. After this, everything was magnificent. The customer service was wonderful and the hotel was very quiet. I plan to use this hotel again and recommend it to anyone looking for peace and quiet after an activity filled day in Orlando.
4 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Donald
"Awesome place"
It was wonderful place for visiting Magic Kingdom.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2015
Jieun
"Super Clean, Friendly Staff at a Excellant Price."
I am a huge clean freak. To the point of being OCD. So understandably most hotels just don't live up to my cleanliness standards. However this hotel did. That's saying ALOT !!! The room was also oversized which was a plus. The staff couldn't of been more friendly & professional. Overall it was a wonderful place to stay. Highly recommend!!
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Hope
"Nice hotel with hot bkfst"
We were at Universal for the day. It's off the beaten path but a very nice hotel. Room size only fits 4 and we were 5 so it was tight. The lobby and rooms were very nice and the breakfast was hot and not crowded. Eggs, waffles, and bagels/muffins and coffee service was great. We'd stay again!
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Christine
"Good place!"
Really enjoyed our stay here. My husband and I did a last minute little getaway for Valentines Day and wanted to find something close to Sea World. This place was perfect. Clean and comfortable room, and acceptable breakfast included. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
The hotel was easy to find, the staff was friendly, and the free breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"A weekend getaway."
Our stay was very accommodating. Beautiful motel entrance, attractive. The rooms were very comfortable and neat and clean. I would highly recommend this motel to anyone. The price was affordable and it compliments you with a continental breakfast.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
corrine
"Spectacular Value"
We flew into Orlando to go to Disney. Our condo went Saturday to Saturday so we flew in Friday and stayed at the Hampton Inn. I was so impressed. The room was huge and the king bed was really comfortable. It was possibly the best value I've ever had at a hotel. Breakfast the next day was good and the staff was very nice. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Very nice"
Friendly employees , clean room service excellent
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Ms"
Bed bugs were in one of the beds .. used rubbing alcohol to get rid of them. It worked!
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015