All hotels in Brookshire, Texas, United States of America
415 Fm 359 Rd S, Brookshire, TX, 77423, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"You get what you pay for!"
The hotel staff were very accommodating and very easy to deal with. The room is a little dated and could do with an appliance update. I stayed for a total of 3 days. The room was a little dated and could do with a well needed update/upgrade. One of the phones didn't work but was quickly rectified by the staff on site.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
Anon
"Very dirty hotel room"
I couldn't stay in this hotel. I was put in a dirty room with ripped leather chair and bed linen with multiple stains. I walked out of this hotel within few minutes of checking in. It was a terrible experience and a complete waste of money.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
Best
"Excellent place to stop."
This was a very nice place to stay if traveling through the area. Nice clean roomy and well maintained rooms. Very nice and welcoming staff. Good breakfast. Excellent value for the price.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
Oncesailor
"nice staff"
bathroom needed more cleaning.....all doors were gross....floor needed a good steam clean.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"Look elsewhere"
The first room they put us in a room that didn't have working tv. moved us down the hall, but both rooms were as hot as hades for a few hours. Must load and unload thru main lobby. Very inconvenient. Will not stay here again
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2013
Breann
"Convenient to my needs"
Disappointed no flat screen/hd availability - OLD, small sets. Breakfast, such as it was, poorly maintained. As present only in evening, and close to where I spent most of my visit, it was OK. AND, it was clean.
4 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"Cheap"
It was dirty. Office chair was worn out, coming apart. There was a bad smell coming from another room, like some type of cooking going on.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
Terry
"Dennis was Amazing!!"
The main staff member, Dennis was amazing!! He upgraded my king to a suite, he helped me with a late breakfast and fresh coffee, was completely helpful with the area and getting around, he went totally out of his way for me and I really really appreciate it!! Dennis you're the BEST! Hotel does have a funny smell, but it wasn't in the room. The suite was awesome!! He gave up and beyond excellent service so I will definitely be back!
2 night business trip May 28, 2013
"Price comfort ratio is very good"
Would stay there again especially for that price. Relatively new hotel, well maintained.
Other trip May 17, 2013
peter
"Not Happy"
Manage not willing to work with business people - will not stay there again or recommed their hotel.
5 night business trip May 4, 2013
"Very clean"
Th e overall was good. The breakfast could have been better there was no help around
Other trip May 5, 2013
"You get what you pay for..."
Overall, ok place to stay. The room was big and the bed was comfortable enough. However, the towels were thin and rough. The "continental breakfast" was the poorest we have seen. It was sparse and there was not even ice water or packaged oatmeal on it. We were not advised on how to connect with the internet and when I called during the night, no one answered the phone on the front desk. We called several times. I was particularly irritated because I was using the time to upload pictures from the wedding we attended. But, I could not because there was no information about the internet available. If you are looking to save money and these things don't matter, then a stay here would be alright for the price.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Quilt lady
"Horrible air quality"
Clean but SMELLY. Horrible air quality from lobby to room. We were in a smoking room as all the non-smoking rooms were booked and there was no other options in town. OMG. Thankfully we were able to sleep with the window open to let in some fresh air. Awful.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Ill stay there again out of necessity.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2013
Great hotel, very friendly and quiet!
2 night business trip Apr 3, 2013
L
As far as service there was none,no one was ever at the front desk, you had to wait for them.The hotel was very nice in itself & very convenient,but it needs better management
2 night trip Mar 17, 2013
"Good Bang for the Buck"
Clean & comfortable. Service was ok. Ate breakfast at Dennys.
3 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2013
RonM
"Close to the event I was attending."
It was close to where I was going and at a good location.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2013
Pete C
"good stay"
this place is not great, but for the price we paid. its a good place to stay. And now i know what other reviews ment about the first floor smell. Thank God we were on the 3 floor. and breakfast i would give it maybe a D+.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2013
perez
The hotel was acceptable but the Lobby and public spaces had a horrible incense smell - so much so that I did not eat breakfast on location.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2013
Laurie
"My Super 8 Stay"
The hotel staff was very nice and politle, the room was very nice, the only thing is the bed was kinda hard,but other than that a grweat stay and a great hotel.
1 night trip Jan 15, 2013
"Great value"
Needed a "rest hotel" to and from my ultimate destination. The hotel was perfect for this use. Very clean, very quiet and appears to be very safe. For the money, this hotel was perfect.
Other trip Jan 5, 2013
"Family vacation"
The hotel smelled bad, and they had moth balls all over hotel, in our bathroom our tub was clogged through out our stay.. Hotel needs lots of updating.
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2012
Vero
"Nice and quite"
Nice place, good area.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2012
jdmqabp
"good hotel for the price!!!"
Great hotel for the price! Very clean and well kept, the only negative I would say was the smell from the lobby of food being cooked. It was very strong! Other than that it was a very comfortable and affordable place to stay for the weekend.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"Good for casual travel"
The room was good compared to what I was expecting. Staff were friendly and interacted with us on a personal level. Made us feel like we were appreciated. Breakfast was not the best, but it was sufficient. Easy access to interstate and store.
4 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2012
"Get for Business people and family"
It was very nice for the money,very clean and quiet. Beds were very comfortable. I would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Bonnie
"Traveler"
Great service and comfortable beds. Afordable rates. Will be back.
Other trip Nov 7, 2012
The gambler
"Good for overnight"
Everything was good except that the wireless internet would not work in the room. No solution was easily reached.
Other trip Nov 2, 2012
Don
Recently stayed here after a family event. Very clean hotel and great location for the price. Would stay again.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
Unusual smell on first floor due to management cooking. Management was very nice and rooms were well kept. But, there are not a lot of guests checking into the hotel...seems like a ghost town.
3 night trip Oct 19, 2012
"BREAKFAST"
WHEN WE WENT DOWN FOR BREAKFAST AT 7:00 AM THERE WAS NO MORE FOOD
3 night trip Oct 16, 2012
"Clean Hotel But There Was Awful Odors"
The only draw back were stong odors in the lobby, hallways and our room. Hard to determine what the odors were but they were strong. We had to stop at Wal-Mart and get get some odor control sprays to try and cover the sour odor in our room.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Chris G
"Smoking Issue"
Parking lot was small ... But why pay $30+ extra for parking? Which is what anything within 5 miles of Deer Park costs. They gave us the handicapped room, non-smoking, BUT previous occupant(s) had smoked and it needs carpet cleaned. Manager willingly gave us a different room as it was a Tuesday, but I suspect we would be SOL in trouble if it were a fully booked weekend night. ASK when you book!!! This is a corporate owned facility and they don't pay attention to problems like this as would a family owned motel. This is always a problem at the 2-3star motels where management doesn't want to spend the money to clean up after trashy people. Every Super 8, corporate or family owned, we have ever stayed at never bleach their towels, they appear and smell clean, but come on, what does that cost? We will stay there again because of price and location, but the rest is marginal value.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012
"Do they own a vacuum cleaner ?"
Worst continental breakfast ever. Carpet in room very dirty.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2012
fyrchieftx

"New hotel near a Burger King"
The hotel is nice and quiet and the room nicely equipped but the bathtub tap was not attached to the faucet and the towel bar fell off.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Maggie
"Fair"
Just what we were expecting for an overnight stay
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Francisco Escalante
MX
"close to training facility"
Room was comfortable and spacious. However I'm guessing they used a large vacuum to clean, as there was an inch of grime that framed the carpet next to the skirting board (the vacuum being too big to get next to the wall). Also in the middle of my stay the hotel changed from providing free wifi to putting a lock on it.
4 night trip Apr 2, 2013
"The smell was horrific"
Used it as a rest stop for a night. Came in at 2 am, left at 8 am. The smell in the lobby was so bad we barely made it through to the room. The smell even carried down the hall and in to the room! It was hard to breath. Room's ok for cleanliness but up keep was horrid. In need of repairs every where! I would not use this place again, even for a quick sleep. Super 8 in Sealy much better! We should have driven back to it instead of trying to make this one work.
Other trip Mar 30, 2013