All hotels in Novato, California, United States of America
275 Alameda Del Prado, Novato, CA, 94949, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Service is adequate
    Comfortable
    Room is all right
good for the price. only reason I didn't give a 4, it's because there was no vending machines only one soda machine in the whole complex.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2016
Alfredo
"Tiny room"
The room was super tiny but they had a good breakfast
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2016
Jasmine
"Ok, if you don't want to spend much time in motel."
Wifi was sketchy. We had to pay up front (?) I've never done that before. Breakfast offerings were full of flour and sugar (except sausage/bacon--very greasy), and pre-cooked egg discs. The Breakfast room was FREEZING COLD. Air conditioning system was either too hot or too cold. They need a blackout shade over bathroom window; it was bright all night--you could close the bathroom door, but then the bathroom was really cold.
6 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
"Wish we could stay longer"
Just made a stop on our way home from long travel.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Abigail
"Great hotel for price"
This hotel looks dated from the outside but very modern in the inside. The windows are not insulated therefore making the room cold but the heater worked well. The room came with its own covered parking spot which is awesome!! Front desk guy was nice and accommodating. Breakfast bar was okay for snacks and to hold ones appetite over.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Gregory
Plesant and quite even thou it was near freeway.Had a suite in the back
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2015
PAUL
Lacking good customer service
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
Janend
"Yes!"
Very nice, small Motel type. I'll be back!
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
Very good service. Everytime we come here we receive great service and make things simple for us to check in and out
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2015
"Decent place for the price."
I have stayed in this hotel before but had a room with a King bed. The room was fully updated and I was impressed. This time I got a room with 2 Queens for my girlfriend and I to stay after seeing a performance at Rancho Nicasio. The room was actually a studio with a kitchen that we did not use but it was not fully updated. The bathroom toilet was broken and the bathroom door did not close well. The entire bathroom area really needs a complete update. Also, the hotel charged me an extra $5.00 booking fee that was not noted anywhere on he Hotels.com site, and I don't remember getting charged this additional amount the last time I stayed. When I asked about it the desk clerk was a little rude to me. But overall for the last minute price we paid for the studio, I would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
Jeannine
"Good hotel"
The hotel was suitable for my requirements and I would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2015
The room was clean and spacious. The bathroom was rundown.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Yvonne
"Too loud to sleep"
I stayed here because it was close to my Business meeting location. While the location was great in terms of proximity to the meeting the freeway noise was unbearable. My room was about 20 feet from the freeway and when a semi drives by at 60mph it's very aggressive. I basically woke up every few minutes for the entire night and was exhausted the next day. This hotel could be fine for a place to hang out during the day but not if you want quiet sleep. The cleanliness was also suspect.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
Jonah
Room smells so bad!!! Also the bathroomfloors was wet for some reason. Around toilet
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Azer
"OK for the money"
This hotel is OK for the cost, compared to others in the area that can get very pricey. Warning that it is NOT a corporate-run spot. The phone sometimes rang and rang before someone answers, but once they did, they were very helpful. Some rooms have been renovated; others need work.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
T.P.
"Just fine for the price"
The hotel obviously has not enjoyed updates or even some basic room maintenance in recent history but it is still a fairly nice place. The staff is pleasant, nice beds and linens, easy access to freeway, quiet in the back. Breakfast is mediocre. Just fine for the price.
3 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
Tawna
"Boo"
Literally nothing around here, stay in Napa and just drive to do business in Novato. Says there is a chain or bar on door, there was none. Door opens to parking lot, I did not feel safe.
1 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
"no food, soda machine out of bottled water, noise"
no air conditioning, soda machine out of bottles water, clerk was asleep on couch in lobby when I arrived at 11:00 P.M. no food nearby. very noisey from freeway. Maid banging on my door at 8:00 A.M..I won't stay there ever again, and I was charged an extra 5 dollar misc fee....
Other trip Oct 10, 2015
"Nice but odd"
Simple room w/king bed. Small fridge/microwave/coffee maker in room. AC didn't cool room well. Strange entrance to second floor w/own carport.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2015
Catherine
"Traveler"
Price on line is the best deal.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
"Scrimping on linens And towels and paint."
Had to go up a narrow stair to our room. First impression was door was in bad need of paint, looked like neglect of many years. Room smelled bad, very warm as a/c was off. Spread was dated of at least 10 - 20 years! Pillow cases were thread bare as were the sheets. Stains on all the sheets and pillow cases and wrinkled like never ironed. Towels were thin and rough and smsll. Also saw hair between top sheet and spread. Asked for new sheets and desk clerk and I went to linen room (under our unit) and got new sheets out of a pile! I think this room must have been worse of all on premises although you can see the new marble and tile work that had been done was nice, but did not make up for it. Worse room I've had in 25 years. A $30-40 dollar room and I paid over a hundred. I've told my friend never to allow anyone to stay there.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2015
DARRELL
"Decent grounds but nearly worn out."
Initial impression was ok. But then it went down hill. A booking error from the website had the wrong day reserved. The desk clerk couldn't seem to grasp that I was asking for an adjustment in the date and not my money back. He just reiterated that it was not refundable. I gave up trying, though I remained respectful. The room was shop-worn and the walls were very thin. Paint on the walls was chipped and you could easily hear a conversation in the adjacent room.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
WapitiJoe
"3.5 stars it is not"
They need to clean the walls and windows. Towels can be better too.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
Lee
"Do not believe in what's promised"
The room was advertised as one with a fully equipped kitchennete, but there was not a single pot available, and the fridge did not work. We had a 1-year old and relied on a crib, but they were out. Breakfast room was tiny and not attended. Room was ok, but not worth the money, and the service was horrible. Disappointed!
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Antra
Bed was clean and comfortable. Towels left something to be desired...very thin and small. NO cups, plates, anything in kitchenette, so bring your own
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
The door stuck when trying to get in the room. My husband had to shove it with all his body weight to get it open. The WiFi continually disconnected when trying to open an internet site.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"not the worst, but wont stay here again."
The room was ok and it has potential to be a very nice place...BUT... the bathroom!!! Looked like it hadn't been mopped, dirty floor. Someones used soap in shower ANNNNDDDD the shower curtain rod was falling out of the wall! The "carpenter" or whoever put it in just screwed it into the drywall! Same with the window curtain in the bathroom was bent and falling out of wall. For what they charge per night, could fix a thing or two...
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
AIMEE
"Easy access"
Noisy, air conditioning is terrible, felt like I was staying in a weekly motel
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Eddie
"RUN DOWN AND DIRTY"
The pictures are NOT representative of this property! It is minimal everything!! Toilet seat broken and sliding...bathroom floor scratched and in poor condition, as was the tub and shower. Pillows were bunches of lumps...like someone had stuffed foam pieces into a case! Lots of stairs and no help. Breakfast room was about 9x9 and not very well equipped...frozen round egg patties, pre-cooked bacon and sausage that had to be heated in microwave...I would definitely NOT RECOMMEND this property unless there was some serious renovation. TERRIBLE.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2015
Good nights sleep and ready for the track
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
"Refuesed my reservation"
Very unproffesional and rude staff ended up going some where else.
3 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
scott
"Traffic Noise"
Hotel is located near freeway. You heard freeway traffic in room.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Philip
"for 1 person it was ok"
Room was ok. It needs a grab bar in the tub. For a 1 night stay it was fine. Room is to small for 2 people. It only had 1 desk chair to sit in and the bed was so high you need a ladder to get in. It was clean.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2015
Heidi
"a nice stay"
We had a family trip to San Fransisco and found this suite with a nice kitchen, which is convenient to prepare some simple dinner for the family. The room is clean and comfortable. We really enjoyed it.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Room so bad, we thought about drive home..."
- called to see if we could get early check-in, phone rang until you get msg that no one there to take call and system hung up - when my wife did get through, attendant was rude - room/carpet felt dirty, windows unclean, bugs in light fixture -room key sometimes worked, sometimes didn't -interesting piping in structure (upstairs bathroom seemed to have down-piping in wall behind our bed's headboard -manager his break a bit early in my opinion, as he started his cigarette while walking by the breakfast cafe (we could smell it in the breakfast area) It was so bad, it got comical. On our way out of the partying lot, my wife's parting moment was, "worst hotel ever!"
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Very good freeway access. Clean rooms."
Hotel was recently renovated with modern facilities. Small Breakfast/Coffee service available. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Elayne
A lot of money for the room. Linens very thin and towels were very thin and small.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
jeanne
"Get a nicer front desk person....."
The staff at the front desk is VERY rude. I asked for an itemized receipt so that I could submit it for work and the front desk person was very bothered by that. After a few minutes of asking him for it and letting him know I wasn't going to leave until he gave it to me, he finally printed it out. It felt like checking in/out was an inconvenience for them. I will never stay at this motel again. Ever.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
"OK for price"
Were looking for fairly inexpensive place within easy day drive to SF and that's what this is. Rooms have full kitchen but counters nicked up. Bathroom was kind of warn. Common areas were messy. Front desk clerk was friendly. Easy access to grocery store and 101. Seemed like a fairly safe area. I would stay here again if price was still right.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Average."
Very close to the freeway. A bit stuffy and small. We had an upstairs room. We were able to park our car in a garage spot in the shade under the building. Room was clean. "Breakfast" was only white flour and sugar products and "cranberry drink" and o.j. No decaf coffee. It may have been so unappealing that most will have a real breakfast at their onsite Bistro for extra money. We only booked it because we wanted one night only and mort hotels in the region require two nights on weekends.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
MEREDITH
Room could benefit from some spiffing up but was clean. Whereas the hotel was convenient, it faces noisy Rte. 101. Breakfast was basic -- beverages, cereal, bagels/muffins/toast.
2 night trip with friends Jul 14, 2015
"Horrible experience"
I would never stay here again, and have relayed this to my company. Horrible customer service, outdated and unclean rooms, and a dirty pool.
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
Shanandrea
"Marinwood Inn Nice place to stay"
Arrived late 10pm and checking in was fast.Room was very assessable, quiet place and clean rooms. Great breakfast choices and would stay again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Dee
"Clean, decent room, but a little pricey"
This is a good basic room, but nothing to write home about. The total bill was $176 for a Friday night, still pretty pricey for what you get.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Cheryl
"smell in room"
there was a weird smell in the room as soon as we walked in. it smelled like sewer water. there was no directory to find out if u can call the front desk. the lighting was weird, they only had spotlights, no lamps in the room.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
We came in last minute for a funeral. The hotel was conveniently located to San Francisco as well as easy access to wine country. We loved the attached kitchenette. Room was very spacious, beds were comfortable. Our only complaint was that the room air conditioner did not cool the room very well but with cool nights we just opened the windows.
4 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Aimee
"The man at the the front desk was a grump"
The man at the front desk was not happy with his job and it showed. Old bedspreads and furnishings. The restaurant on site was never open. The pool was dirty.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
lisa
"Good for a night"
The staff was very pleasant, the hotel needs a facelift.
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Very nice overall (except for the breakfast)"
Very nice hotel overall. Interesting set-up, with us having a little carport to pull into (which was nice) right below our room. The room was clean and had nice modern features, like a "bowl sink," which was neat. The only negative was the minuscule breakfast selection: a few cereals, some packaged muffins/breads, and a few beverages. Nothing really fresh.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Catherine
"Good Value Great Location"
Good value for price. Older property needs updating especially bedding
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015