All hotels in Novato, California, United States of America
275 Alameda Del Prado, Novato, CA, 94949, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Clean refurbished hotel. Liked the carport parking"
The bed was great. Room modern and clean. Liked the carport parking.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"parking"
I reserved a room that came with a garage for two nights. On the second day someone took my garage. When I went to the desk, the man acted like he didn't speak English after he was exposed he told me to park out in front of the hotel. It was Christmas and I had to unload the car of gifts. The carpet was dirty and worn out. The maid went in the room next to me at 8;30 in the morning on Christmas day and ran the vac. Woke me up when I needed to sleep. I will not be staying there again.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Gordon
"Attention to detail in the room"
I've only stayed at two hotels in the Novato area. Marinwood Inn and Suites was by far the better value. I was particularly impressed by the appointments in the room: Crown molding, granite tile, etc. I'll be back for sure...
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"A little run down, but so inexpensive for Marin"
I felt like I was in a backpacker hotel from my glory days as a student in India: same charming landscaping, bare-bones breakfast, superb location, and super flexible and friendly staff. Now I'm grown up with two kids and a wife, but we all enjoyed our spacious room and the many different paths you could take to the complimentary breakfast room.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Aliza Albanian
"greatplace2rest"
Very pleasant n customer service is good n friendly
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
ceacelia
"Great Holiday Stay at Marinwood Inn & Suites"
We traveled to visit family for Christmas, normally we stay at their home but it was too full. So we booked the Marinwood Inn and were pleasantly surprised. The remodeled rooms were compact, yet comfortable. We did ask for more pillows and were graciously accommodated. Upon arrival we had two separate bookings from Hotels.com; 2 different room categories and the Manager kindly offered us the King for both nights and we did not have to move rooms. I did notice a hand written note at the check-in desk stating No Pets; so this could be from previous poor reviews. We did not see any evidence of pet hairs. The breakfast is not what you get at other chains, like BW, HI, LQ and more; but for the price difference you can buy a good breakfast downtown. Lots of great walking neighborhoods right from the hotel and we did not hear the highway during the entire stay. We will for sure stay again...thanks!
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Nice place, quiet, great price!"
Convenient to Family Christmas celebration! Front desk was very helpful and the hotel was very quiet, even though it was facing the freeway!
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Marty
"Deception. Nothing in kitchen!"
Total deception with kitchen... It's just a kitchen... Nothing in it! And management said to me that's all you get, no, utensils, dishes, glasses, pots pans... Nothing not even a sponge , soap or towels.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Christine
"Ok for short stay"
Nice quiet unit, no frills. Beds are comfortable. Full kitchen, but nothing to cook with (no pots or pans), eat on (no plates, bowls nor cutlery) and no cups or glasses to drink with. Weird. Only 1 person at front desk to help with anything, he was quite friendly. Good TV and internet. Breakfast is motel basic. Nothing else in the neighborhood. It was OK for a day or 2.
3 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
"DOG HAIR ON OUR PILLOWS AND SHEETS UPON CHECK IN!"
Maybe we should have read he reviews prior to booking the stay at Marinwood Inn & Suites. Upon checking in our bed had DOG HAIR ALL OVER THE SHEETS AND PILLOWS! AND IT DID NOT LOOK LIKE THE SHEETS HAD BEEN WASHED AT ALL. ALL LINEN WAS DINGY DINGY DINGY! When we mentioned this to the staff, they were upset we complained. We had to ask for new bedding, and we really don't know if we got any. Maybe they just shook the sheets cause the "new" bedding looked just as DINGY. Sorry, we will never stay here again and feel we need to WARN ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY that is considering this place. DIRTY!
3 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay... Will return."
Breakfast was very poor. BYO. Comfortable/newly renovated and clean and in good neighborhood.
2 night family trip Dec 10, 2014
Sherrill
"quick stay!"
Overall it is OK, for the money, clean and the new renovations are good. They did try. A lot worse out there. The Restaurant on property is very nice. Only open for breakfast and lunch, good menu!
2 night trip Dec 8, 2014
"Filthy!"
I can't seem to learn from my mistakes. I've stayed at this hotel three times for business recently because it's the only affordable accommodations in a wealthy neighborhood. The microwave was encrusted with food in one room, then the bathroom was filthy in the second room, with black dirt in the bathtub and the shower curtain smelled heavily of urine. It seemed that this was probably a hangout for the employees. Too tired to complain to the front desk, so it's my own fault, I guess...
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Matthew
"Marinwood"
The manager let me check in extra early. They went and cleaned a room early just for me, so I could relax and get settled.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Quiet, warm & comfortable."
I was travelling with my elderly Mother from S.F. To Palm Springs. Having travelled a bit, I am fussy about hotels and wanted it to be as comfortable as possible for my 84 year old Mother. We are also Vegans so the kitchen was a must have. We stayed 2 nights & were very warm & comfortable in a huge room. The Staff was extremely accommodating.
3 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
"Absolutely no complaints"
Spent just one night and had absolutely no complaints.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"hotel review"
The hotel itself and the room was nice and clean. I had called the hotel and explained I was coming directly from surgery and was on crutches. They booked me on the second floor: second day, no room service, had to call to get towels, coffee, etc. Management not on top of things. Room keys kept expiring. The room I booked on line showed a suite with kitchen, this room only had a hotel microwave and frig. Management needs to improve but rooms are nice.
2 night trip Dec 2, 2014
"Nice Stay at Altura Inn"
It was convenient and close to where I needed to go. The people were very helpful in calling me a taxi
6 night trip Nov 23, 2014
Jamie
"Great for the price"
The non-American desk clerk took to long to sign us in. Next time I would ask for an extra pillow. The rooms are nicely remodeled and I would stay there again
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Convenient location, nicely renovated rooms."
Updated hotel, good location. Some issues with cleanliness of the breakfast space.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
vicki
The walls are a little thin but overall pretty good value for the money in this area
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Good for the price, but not exactly like the pics."
Staff was very friendly and nice! Rooms are not exactly like they are in the pictures, but are still very nice
2 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
"Upgraded room for a fair rate"
Room was clean and recently updated. Basic breakfast bar. Bistro next to hotel was good with large portions. Conveniently located in Central Marin but bring earplugs if traffic noise bothers you.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Rebecca
"Good value, convenient location"
Arrived very late, about 2am, so I called ahead to confirm late check-in. The motel appears recently renovated and was in good condition. There was continental breakfast available in a small break room by the front desk. Good for saving time when you are on the road.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Matthew
Desk clerk was well-informed about the area.
3 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Akbar
"Great place to stay close to Sonoma Raceway"
Surprisingly nice room, modern and clean. Convenient to the area and to Sonoma Raceway, where we were racing that weekend.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"solo getaway"
Nice hotel for a wknd getaway...quiet place. Will surely recommend it to my family and friends.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2014
Jone
"Not bad for the price"
My wife and I stayed a couple of nights for business. This is a clean and comfortable place to stay. A very good price for the area. The room was a little small, but it has everything you need.
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Just what we needed"
We had a late flight in to SFO on a trip up to Wine Country. This hotel was very reasonable and perfectly nice for our overnight. Recently renovated (some features oddly too fancy for the room, but not complaining), quiet, convenient to 101, nice dedicated parking. Coffeemaker, fridge and microwave, very basic breakfast, WIFI, all good. Clean and comfortable all around.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Hotel like a Motel 6"
We had seen photos of the hotel and didn't expect it to be a duplicate of a Motel 6. It was supposed to have been renovated. From what??? From the moment we stepped into the room, it smelled - not of smoke but a horrible odor. The bathroom towels were thin and small and our soap was a one inch square. The sink was nice but that was about it. The walls are paper thin. You could hear everything the people in the next room were saying (and doing). Complimentary breakfast was stale cereal flakes, toast, bagels, juice and coffee- meager to say the least. We were very disappointed and will not stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Debbie
"Not good"
Room had a terrible smell. I got sick with a tremendous allergy.
1 night trip with friends Nov 3, 2014
Juana
"good breakfast"
Overnight stay. Breakfast room very good
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2014
"Very nice and in a great area"
It was very nice and in a nice neighborhood. Staff was nice also.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Brandon
"Great little place."
The room was great. It was clean. Microwave snd refrigerator. I loved that below rhe room was our own carport to park under. Nice restaurant on site. Quiet room. I would stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
"Definitely worth the price"
Great value! Way cheaper than staying in SF and it was clean. Parking right out front of the room. Quiet, had a couple hiccups with the satellite but nothing too bad. If you're staying in the area its definitely worth it!
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Amber
"Good Hotel"
We had a pleasant stay. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable and the room had a large flat screen TV which was also nice. The only issue would be the noise from the highway made us close the window, for other it may seem like "white noise". The price for the room was good too. It fit our needs and I would defiantly stay there again.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Raju
"Awesome"
I travel for my job and stay in many hotels. This was very nice. Thank you!
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
"Mediocre Hotel"
I thought the price was quite high for the condition and location of the hotel. The room was tight with to much dark unnecessary furniture.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the freeway"
We stayed here as an alternative to staying in Sonoma (for a wedding). It was close, cheap and exactly what I wanted.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Sia
"Close to the Freeway and not far from special area"
rooms clean, okay service, easy access to freeway
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Mike Louisiana
"nice place"
We needed a hotel somewhere between wine country and San Francisco. This was just right. Well priced, clean, friendly staff. Nice little restaurant right next door. Would recommend it if that is what you're looking for.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Nothing like the ad"
Broken towel bars, old bedspreads, no shower curtain liner, flat pillows. 1 coffee. Yucky
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
frequent travel
"Not bad"
not bad rooms were nice ,bfast was not much but better than nothing , room did smell like pot had to leave door open 4 a bit . After that it was quite , desk help wasnt very nice in morning , I work hard to but i always give my custmores a100% he didnt care about me all he cared about was how to get rid of me ! But for the price $124 a night id stay again mabey get a better room and less your not important !
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Dont stay here"
Shower didnt work, keys didnt work, no breakfast as adverised, front sesk was argumentative and not helpful.
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Room was OK but minimal. Breakfast was also minimal at best.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Smelly"
In the morning there was a terrible smell in the room. It was coming through the air vent.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Katherine
"Ok place to stay at reasonable cost"
The staff were not terribly friendly or accomidationg. The place seemed more like a motel than what it appreared in the pictures. The room itself was nice clean and comfortable. The bathroom situation was awkward with the bathroom sink outside the bathroom. The sink was off center too and made it difficult to wash hands...but the interior was really nice. I wasn't looking for anything amazing so if you just need a decent, clean, updated place to sleep its good for a night or two.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
kelkel
Conveniently located near Fwy 101 in south Novato; close enough to China Camp
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Great for the price"
The location and price are hard to beat. Rooms are a bit dated but I lived the bed!
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Great rooms and well maintained"
It was very apparent that this hotel maintained their property very well. Everything was clean and nicely decorated. The big round sink in the bathroom was very beautiful. The room was small but comfortable. It was quiet and private as our room was at the top of a flight of stairs. The bed was comfortable and it was decorated nicely. However the WiFi was slow and our T-MOBILE phone service did not work at all there. Overall though, aside from the severe phone problems, we had a good stay.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014