All hotels in Pinebluff, North Carolina, United States of America
175 Persimmon Drive, Pinebluff, NC, 28373, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hotel in the Country"
The hotel was fairly close to the venue of the wedding I was attending. Definitely an older hotel, but served its purpose. The front desk associates were very helpful.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Joey
"Best choice for the price"
The hotel we normally stay at raised its rates too much for my liking, so I looked for an alternative. For a reasonable price, Greenleafe is fairly nice. It was clean and had all the promised amenities. The continental breakfast was simply bagles and donuts, and I had to ask to get milk, a plate and a knife. But, hey, it was free!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Nothing fancy but ok"
Not the newest or cleanest of hotels, but for the price it was ok. Only used it as an overnight while at an event at the Carolina Horse Park, and the pet-friendly was really convenient! If you expect up-to-date and luxury, pay for it elsewhere. If you need a bed and a shower and lower cost, this is what you get.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"I see this as a golf hotel only..."
I made this reservation for a same day check-in so here were my problems... -First, the room was not ready/clean. This was regardless the fact that three rooms (according to hotel.com) were ready at my rate. The man at the front desk said since it was a weekend, only rooms known to be booked get cleaned by the maid service. He was willing to clean my room and get it ready for me. I should have turned away at that time, but was dog tired and needed the sleep. -The hotel is old and outdated. It needs a renovation and restoration in the worst way. The TV is an old CRT tube. The wifi was good when it worked. It had to be reset. The shower was nasty and old. And the pillows should have been thrown out a year ago. -The next morning... The only thing the free breakfast had was bagels, cereal and some juice. No milk, no donuts, no fruit. The explanation was, there was not enough ordered. ??? Huh ??? I guess you could say the one positive was the pool. But I did not partake. My kids and wife did. Like I said, I was tired. I could only see myself staying here if I was golfing in the area, and did not care. But, I know I will not be coming back.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Bed was very hard and uncomfortable. Hair was in bed that had been made. TV was very small and difficult to view from bed.
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
Overall, a little nicer than the Comfort Inn in Havelock. Wifi didn't work unless you were near desk, tv's were old picture tube type, which would be fine, but they didn't work well enough to watch them. Parking was a little poor but worked. Nice lobby fireplace and bar area.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
"Trip to pinehurst"
One of the worst hotels I ever stayed at. No staff available to get into my room and then couldn't find the key. I would certainly take this off of your recommendations. It needs completely reworked and better staffed.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
"Close to family event"
Old motel still has keys no phone in rooms no one on duty after hours wify does not work good motel for Price
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Jazzy Jeff
"Pet-friendly and people-friendly"
Our family stayed there in the off-season (March) while my wife had a conference nearby in Pinehurst. We chose this hotel because of its low fees for pets. ($20) The staff was very helpful and flexible in allowing us to decide between rooms, to check-in early and to check-out after the posted check-out time. (I wouldn't expect this kind of flexibility during the peak season -- especially May and June -- though.) The rooms are comfortable enough for sleeping in but not so much for working in. Our premium king bed room had a microwave and fridge, but no desk. There is, however, a laptop and desk space available by the lobby for a single user at a time. The hotel wifi is free and uses WPA2 encryption.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
"We had a nice time."
It is an older place, but very clean and perfect for us. Everyone was friendly and accommodating.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
k c
"Overnight"
The hotel needs a major update. I arrived after midnight. Having read a review where no one was on duty that late I sent my son to get the key. They were friendly to him. True to previous review, no one was on duty when I arrived. The biggest problem I had was the wall heat unit--it didn't work most of the time. The controls did not respond and it blew cold air on a cold night. I kept unplugging it and plugging it back into the outlet until it finally started shooting out warm air. People walking across the room upstairs sounded as if they were walk on plywood the ceiling being extremely thin. Definitely needs an investment of money in updating.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"A great getaway for a wonder Christmas night."
Was close enough by to meet my significant other without much travel. We had been celebrating Christmas with our families and need to get away and have some time to ourselves. We got to sleep late, enjoy breakfast, and casually check out. What a wonderful time we had. Would stay there again if close by enough. Peace.
1 night trip Dec 25, 2013
Did not get to hotel till 3am. Called at midnight and said we would be in around 3. They said they would just leave the check in form and keys on the counter no employees are on site at that time. Thought a little strange and unsafe.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Amber
"Birthday golf junket"
comfortable room, awkard toilet placement
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"golf course right outside the window"
I was pleased with the condition and location of this hotel and the off season prices were unbelivable low. the bar was a welcome feature after driving 7 hours defenitly needed a drink. very nice and clean, 2 double beds, if you get in after hours the barmaid checks you in.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
ninamom
"Peaceful location-Great service"
The staff was so friendly and inviting. The property is being renovated and the lobby was beautiful. The rooms still need updated but the beds were super comfortable. We had two of our dogs with us and the grounds were fantastic for them. Quiet and lovely!
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Angie
"A+"
Excelent and peacefull area.
Response by The Pine Inn
Thank you for your comments on Greenleafe Inn. We will look forward to your future return.
3 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
Javier
"You get what you pay for"
The price was fair for the quality of the facility. It was spartan but clean and pleasant. The staff was excellent. The room was OK, with one disconcerting exception-- no phone in the room.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2013
We were satisfied with out stay. The staff made sure we were very comfortable with our stay. The breakfast was good and it was very nice to have fresh coffee at all times!
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2013
It was a nice stay. Good thing is we had a golf course in back so my girl can practice putting for her Tournaments. Do not expect a hot breakfast, but maybe coffee and bread. Overall, compare with pricing, it was not bad.
5 night trip Jul 29, 2013
US Kids Tournament
"Nice location but..."
We were in town for a golf tournament at the Pinehurst resort. This had a fair rate and was located close to the resort without being too close. An 18 minute drive and we were there! The beds were surprisingly comfortable but the amenities were average at best. The free wireless was free but only worked in the lobby. The wireless signal in the room we were in was non-existent. While friendly about it, the staff was really quite clueless as to what to do about the wireless not working in the rooms. The TV in the room was straight out of a college dorm room from the mid 90's; tiny but effective. The continental breakfast was adequate but not outstanding. The staff was friendly. The room was clean. The hotel is fairly old and it shows but overall it is a decent place to stay. There is a golf course right next to the hotel and while we didn't play it, it is nice to have if you want to play.
4 night trip Jul 30, 2013
Nate
"Clean. Friendly staff and affordable."
Stayed their 4 nights.I was pleasantly surprised. I knew from the reviews this was not an upscale hotel. The staff was extremely responsive to all of my needs. When I mentioned at the front desk that the new batteries didn't fix the tv remote I came back that evening to find they had replaced the tv. The room while certainly dated was 5 star hotel clean and I can honestly say I never saw a single bug. The only recommendation I gave them was to upgrade their wireless Internet system. I could not connect from my room. I was able to connect from the lobby as well as the breakfast area (where I am typing this review). I would definitely stay here again. Southern hospitality is awesome!!!
4 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Will not be back."
The room was not clean nor up to date. The beds were very old and hard. Room and hotel needed a serious makeover. Breakfast was sparse at best. Very disappointed.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Hard beds in a old atmosphere!!!!!"
Condition of the facility was very old. Beds were very hard and bathrooms need top be updated.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2013
B Jackson
"Very nice staff!!"
The only complaint of this hotel would be that the beds were a little on the hard side. The staff went out of their way to make sure that we had a great stay. They opened the pool, delivered towels to us, made a fresh pot of coffee everytime we walked in, and the staff in the kitchen was just as nice! The hotel was quiet during our stay, but it was still a pleasant experience and I would stay there again if I'm ever in the area.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2013
Wouldnt recommend, there was no service to the Wi-Fi, there was no phone in the room, the service in the bar/restaraunt was nil. The cleaning staff and the front desk staff were very nice. The continental breakfast was a joke, the old , smelly condition of the rooms were awful.
3 night trip May 17, 2013
It's about what you'd expect for the price. The rooms and hotel itself are nothing special; serviceable, but not amazing. The people that work there are great, though. For the price it was exactly what I needed for my three night stay, and meeting the people at the bar was just an added bonus.
3 night business trip May 14, 2013
Went to truck race at Rockingham. Straight shot to track. Clean rooms and breakfast was great. I'll stay again
1 night trip with friends Apr 13, 2013
Jody
"Get what you pay for"
I do have to say it was one of the less expensive places around, but you get what you pay for, very few amenities - in fact, not even a telephone in the room. You can tell the place used to be very nice - a pool outdoors, sand volleyball courts, horse shoes etc. However, you can also tell that things have deteriated over time. Maybe if the economy picks up, they can refresh this into a nice place to stay.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2013
Ron
"Business trip"
Staff was fantastic
2 night trip Mar 19, 2013
cb
"Befuddlingly Terrible Hotel Experience"
You may not know you're at the right place when you pull up. I didn't. Neither did the person in front of me who asked to confirm. The building has no signs on it. My room (115) had all the charm of someone's partially finished basement. The walls were textured concrete w/ water stains, the floors moldy carpeting, & the beds very hard & unyielding. That night, a live band was playing in the bar, loud enough to rattle the toiletries (or the shampoo & opened bottle of lotion they provided as "toiletries") in my room. I recorded some of it as it deafened me, despite my ear plugs, until approximately 11:00 pm, when I asked to move to another room. I was moved to room 222, where the music was still clearly audible. I had to shout over the music when in the lobby to be heard by the lovely desk clerk with the neck tattoo who allowed me to relocate my stuff to the second floor, hauling everything up the stairs myself, despite being 32 weeks pregnant & exhausted. Although there was no heat in room 222, it was quieter, & the beds were more comfortable. I just piled all the covers from both beds over myself & drifted in & out of sleep. Also, the "free wifi" never worked with either my iPhone nor my laptop. There were stains on the sink & in the tub of both rooms. The shower curtain had a thick ring of black mold along the inside foot of it as well. I have quite a bit of audio/video from both of my rooms to substantiate my experience with the condition of the room & the noise level.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
Rachelle
"NICE STAY DURING THANKSGIVING WEEKEND"
Joe and the staff were very helpful the entire weekend. The room had plenty of space and didn't seem crowded at all. They went out of their way to make us(myself, wife & triplet boys) feel welcomed. Our last night they had a live band by the bar area. This was a really nice way to top off our weekend stay. We will definitely be staying here again on our next visit to visit family in NC.
3 night family trip Nov 22, 2012
"close to son"
Excellent, as usual. Have stayed before personnel are very nice
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2012
"A bit off the beaten path but well worth it!"
We had a great stay here. The people were amazingly friendly and helpful. The food was great. There was a live band that was good but not so loud you couldn't enjoy the peace and quiet in your room. Roaring fire welcoming you in from the cold. Just a great place to spend the night.
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2012
"Our Stay was Awesome"
This hotel was great - the service was outstanding and the rooms were very nice. Our room was not only clean but was furnished as well as any 5 star hotel. The staff was amazing - willing and ready to serve any need. Additionally, the hotel has a bar/restaurant on site which was a nice amenity. Although we did not have a chance to enjoy the bar itself we did have breakfast with them and the food was amazing. The hotel offers a typical continental breakfast, but you are able to purchase a hot meal and the prices were more than reasonable. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone staying in the area.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2012
"Basic no frills room"
When checking in (late) we had to call a number on counter to get a clerk. The young man was very friendly, and only saw him (or anyone else at desk) on one other evening when he was behind counter with two young ladies. The room was very basic with adequate bed. Not great on comfort. If you need Wifi, ask before you leave front desk when checking in as there is no phone in room to call front desk and seldom anyone at front desk if you want to walk all the way back to ask. They list views of golf course, but I think that is outdated due to condos being in front of course.
3 night trip Aug 31, 2012

Hotel is old and needs updating. But the stay was good and the staff were good to us.
3 night trip Mar 8, 2013
Australia

"Hotel para pasar la noche"
El hotel es rústico deben ir pensando en remodelar. Y cambiar el sistema de llaves. No esta mal para pasar una noche.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2013