All hotels in Pinebluff, North Carolina, United States of America
175 Persimmon DrivePinebluffNC28373United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Food is all right
    Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
"Nice little hide-a-way hotel off the beaten path."
Great room. No fridge or microwave. No breakfast. Free coffee in lobby. Great service from hotel staff and manager. Ironing board and iron. Comfortable. Relaxing. Not far from events being held in the area. Many golf courses nearby. Being renovated so best is yet to come.
Romance trip Apr 19, 2016
"The Pine Inn"
Visiting family and celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. Denny, the manager, was extremely pleasant and helpful. We sincerely enjoyed meeting him and Sue. I know they are renovating and hope to have the restaurant completed by fall. I would definitely stay again.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2016
Tonya
"Pinehurst #2"
It was a pleasant stay. The hotel was clean & the manager was very helpful and considerate. It has a putting green and nice pool, volleyball area. It was a convenient location to Pinehurst and very reasonable.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2016
"Great value, very quiet"
I have to agree with other reviewers that my first impression upon arrival was not good, but the rooms have all been completely renovated and even though this is an older hotel, it's very clean and comfortable. It's very quiet and right near a golf course. You'll have a 5 minute drive to get to stores and restaurants but for an inexpensive hotel room, it's worth it. I will be back every time I come to Southern Pines for work.
1 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
No refrigerator and no microwave...
2 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2015
Shaun
"A pleasant surprise"
A pleasant surprise. I was a little worried when we pulled up, it's a bit older, but the rooms are freshly remodeled. Nice, clean and comfy. The staff is helpful and eager to please. Another few months to remodel the bar and restaurant and this place is going to be great! It is also one of the closet hotels to the Rockinham raceway.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
Matthew
I'm not sure if I've ever stayed anywhere that the actual owner made us feel so welcome. Was just the nicest guy and did everything he could to make our stay the best it could be. They were in the middle of updating the entire hotel. Inside the room couldn't been better. Very bed and breakfast feel. Highly recommended and the great price just made it a super deal.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
Stay was nice, room was very clean, shower was big, quiet and comfortable place, will definitely stay there again,
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Stephen

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

3 night family trip Mar 28, 2016
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
3 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
Carlos

TripAdvisor reviews for The Pine Inn

"You get what you pay for"
04/25/16 Suzy P Chapel Hill, North Carolina
If you are looking for a bed for the night, a place to crash or a simple base, this would probably suit your needs. The staff are very friendly and are happy to help. However the set up is very basic. There's no food available so you have to eat out or buy non-perishables for your room. It's clean, and the usual towels are provided. As a woman travelling alone I did feel a little uneasy with the lack of door security. I had a chain lock and a rusted sliding lock that wouldn't move. The walls are thin and every morning at 5am a group woke me up as they headed out fro breakfast. Overall, its worth it for the money, but Im just used to a little bit more comfort.
"Clean & friendly"
04/14/16 ncsu3gopack Raleigh, North Carolina
We arrived late and left early the next morning but the gentleman was super nice at the front desk and the whole place seemed to be clean. We traveled with our dog, which was an additional cost but no problem. Great for the price!
"Quiet and super clean"
04/12/16 Charles R
The owner operator lives on site and runs a tight ship. The hotel is very simple but clean beyond belief, which in my mind is priority number one. You can't this kind of care at the typical chain hotels. I highly recommend this spot.
"Quiet, clean, and safe"
04/07/16 farrierjr Woodstock, Georgia
This is a nice little place to stay. The staff is very caring and friendly. The rooms are clean and quiet. Price was beyond reasonable, Highly recommended. We will sure be visiting this place again. Thank you for the attention
"Not fancy but safe and clean"
02/22/16 Angela M
The staff was courteous and very helpful, and room was nicer than I was expecting for the price. Shower stall only (no tub) but decent water pressure. The wireless connection was good, and there was plenty of parking for my truck and trailer. I slept well and was on my way the next morning!
"I highly reccomend Pine Inn!"
11/30/15 nancyabrams37 Oceanside, California
Everything was clean and quiet. The staff was helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to help me locate my next destination when the navigation on my phone stopped working suddenly. I can't thank them enough. I will stay there again should I need to stay in Raeford again. You really can't beat the quality for the price. Bed was very comfy too.
"Good for the price!"
11/17/15 Ivan S Matthews, North Carolina
The room was clean, the staff was very friendly, and the rate was very affordable. Great for a brief over night. The Inn was located fairly close to Aberdeen so there were plenty of options for food and entertainment.
"Great stay and fantastic rates!"
11/13/15 Barbara R Newton, North Carolina
We decided on The Pine Inn after reading several reviews. It was a great stay and the rate was almost too reasonable! It's a quaint lodge/boutique hotel that has undergone recent renovations on the first floor, with second floor renovations coming next. Denny, the manager, made us feel welcomed and took care of all of our needs (we could not get the TV to work because someone plugged in their computer and didn't put the cables back in place) immediately. Before you book online, you may want to call direct to see if they will match the online price. Makes for less of a headache if plans change. We stayed in a King room with a four-poster bed and very nice furnishings and decor. No plush towels and no fridge or microwave (the two latter coming soon), but this is reflected in the more than reasonable cost of the room. There is an iron, ironing board and a hair dryer! Our room was clean, the towels worked (you may need to ask for more), our bed was comfortable, the lobby was clean and bright and well decorated. The ONLY problem encountered was the shower which took several minutes to heat up, but it got there. If you don't require luxury accommodations and ammenities, and appreciate a clean and well managed hotel, this is the place to stay. We liked The Pine Inn so much that we decided it was well worth the time to write our first review!
"Drag racing in Rockingham"
10/20/15 Danielle E
Our visit exceeded my expectations. Clean and quiet place to get some rest for a great price. Only ten minutes from Rockingham dragway, and only ten minutes to Aberdeen was ideal. The rooms are freshly painted and overall I felt comfortable staying the night.
"Friendly staff and clean rooms"
10/11/15 Jeff S
The staff was friendly and accommodating to our group of 15 people as we gathered together in front of the hotel and in the lobby later in the evening. The rooms were basic and clean. The restaurant area was not open while we were there so we arranged for a local restaurant to bring in food and we dined in the restaurant area.