All hotels in Pinebluff, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here175 Persimmon Drive, Pinebluff, NC, 28373, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Befuddlingly Terrible Hotel Experience"
You may not know you're at the right place when you pull up. I didn't. Neither did the person in front of me who asked to confirm. The building has no signs on it. My room (115) had all the charm of someone's partially finished basement. The walls were textured concrete w/ water stains, the floors moldy carpeting, & the beds very hard & unyielding. That night, a live band was playing in the bar, loud enough to rattle the toiletries (or the shampoo & opened bottle of lotion they provided as "toiletries") in my room. I recorded some of it as it deafened me, despite my ear plugs, until approximately 11:00 pm, when I asked to move to another room. I was moved to room 222, where the music was still clearly audible. I had to shout over the music when in the lobby to be heard by the lovely desk clerk with the neck tattoo who allowed me to relocate my stuff to the second floor, hauling everything up the stairs myself, despite being 32 weeks pregnant & exhausted. Although there was no heat in room 222, it was quieter, & the beds were more comfortable. I just piled all the covers from both beds over myself & drifted in & out of sleep. Also, the "free wifi" never worked with either my iPhone nor my laptop. There were stains on the sink & in the tub of both rooms. The shower curtain had a thick ring of black mold along the inside foot of it as well. I have quite a bit of audio/video from both of my rooms to substantiate my experience with the condition of the room & the noise level.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
Rachelle
"NICE STAY DURING THANKSGIVING WEEKEND"
Joe and the staff were very helpful the entire weekend. The room had plenty of space and didn't seem crowded at all. They went out of their way to make us(myself, wife & triplet boys) feel welcomed. Our last night they had a live band by the bar area. This was a really nice way to top off our weekend stay. We will definitely be staying here again on our next visit to visit family in NC.
3 night family trip Nov 22, 2012
"good deal for the price"
This was a good deal for the price. The hotel is older, and I knew that going in. There were pluses (like the very comfortable bed and choice of pillows) and minuses (loose toilet stool, thin walls), but I would stay here again.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
Beaner
"close to son"
Excellent, as usual. Have stayed before personnel are very nice
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2012
"A bit off the beaten path but well worth it!"
We had a great stay here. The people were amazingly friendly and helpful. The food was great. There was a live band that was good but not so loud you couldn't enjoy the peace and quiet in your room. Roaring fire welcoming you in from the cold. Just a great place to spend the night.
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2012
"Our Stay was Awesome"
This hotel was great - the service was outstanding and the rooms were very nice. Our room was not only clean but was furnished as well as any 5 star hotel. The staff was amazing - willing and ready to serve any need. Additionally, the hotel has a bar/restaurant on site which was a nice amenity. Although we did not have a chance to enjoy the bar itself we did have breakfast with them and the food was amazing. The hotel offers a typical continental breakfast, but you are able to purchase a hot meal and the prices were more than reasonable. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone staying in the area.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2012
"great value"
Quaint, quiet, perfect for a quick overnight trip to the Pine Bluff area. Our room was a bit dated but spotless! The night manager offered to come to my car to carry my bags ,since they were void of a cart! Wow! That never happens!
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
DJK
"Basic no frills room"
When checking in (late) we had to call a number on counter to get a clerk. The young man was very friendly, and only saw him (or anyone else at desk) on one other evening when he was behind counter with two young ladies. The room was very basic with adequate bed. Not great on comfort. If you need Wifi, ask before you leave front desk when checking in as there is no phone in room to call front desk and seldom anyone at front desk if you want to walk all the way back to ask. They list views of golf course, but I think that is outdated due to condos being in front of course.
3 night trip Aug 31, 2012
"We had a great time!"
The customer service at this hotel was top notch! The rooms were very clean. The only small problem we had was that this hotel is a little old. We had a few problems getting in the room because the keys would stick in the door. This really didn't have a negative effect on our trip though. When we came in there were fresh baked cookies waiting by the front desk. There is also a restaurant/bar called Bunker Jack's. This place is AMAZING!!!! We got great service and great drinks all night! I would definitely come back to this hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2012
"Complete disappointment"
This hotel was horrible. I had booked it for three nights, I got out of there after my first night. The hotel seemed very nice on hotels.com but when we got there it was a whole different story. The hotel was extremely outdated, the room smelled like paint, the air conditioner was too small and the room was super dirty. The front desk clerk was a very young guy who should have not been working that shift. It was really noisy by the pool, the hotel allowed a party going very late, could not sleep comfortably. On the good side the manager was kind and understanding about refunding my money. The hotel needs improvement.
4 night family trip Aug 4, 2012
"Great stay - Great value!"
We were impressed at the quality of the hotel for the value. We stopped for one night on the way to our destination. There were tons of things for our 6 & 8 year olds to do. They loved the pool, sand volleyball court, corn hole game, etc. All of the staff members were friendly and accommodating! There were some renovations being finished in the upstairs hallway, but they never interfered with our comfort. The updates throughout looked nice in our room. The bathroom/sink fixtures were still dated, but all worked. It was perfect for what we needed!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2012
"Dont Stay"
Walls in the hallway were being redone so plaster was all over the floors and it looks dirty. The rooms are outdated and stuffy.
Other trip Jun 21, 2012
"Best value"
This hotel was great for the money. While there was some renovation going on at the time, it was very comfortable, clean and close to town. The check in girl was very courteous and professional. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone who wants to stay somewhere nice while on a budget.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2012
TW
"Not up to par"
I booked deluxe double queen online and got standard regular beds instead (for 4 adults). Excuse was they didn't clean deluxe or standard queen rooms that day. Appears some renovations were going on. Furniture left a lot to be desired and needs to be improved or updated. Continental breakfast was so bad we didn't eat. Thank goodness we were only passing through for one night. I don't understand where the other good ratings came from.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2012
"Great location, great price, great service"
We stayed here while visiting some family in Pinehurst as it was the lowest rate we could find and it was pretty conveniently located. The outdoor area is excellent. We actually had our family come hang out with us at the hotel so they could use the pool, play volleyball and enjoy the grounds. We ate at the restaurant one night and the food was excellent. The lobby and common areas are super clean. And the staff couldn't have been friendlier. We will definitely stay here again when we come to town.
1 night trip May 30, 2012
Charles A.
"GREAT VALUE, WONDERFUL STAFF"
Great hotel for the price. The common areas both inside and out are really well done. Everything was very clean and the staff was wonderful. I would definitely stay here again. There is also a bar and restaurant on site and the food is excellent, especially for a small hotel restaurant. Pleasantly surprised all around. Best budget hotel in the area, by far.
Other trip Jun 1, 2012

Hotel is old and needs updating. But the stay was good and the staff were good to us.
3 night trip Mar 8, 2013
Australia

"Hotel para pasar la noche"
El hotel es rústico deben ir pensando en remodelar. Y cambiar el sistema de llaves. No esta mal para pasar una noche.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2013
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2013
Business trip Apr 16, 2013
1 night trip Aug 4, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for The Greenleafe Inn at Pinebluff

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"
10/27/14 Allen P Southport, NC
Ben Franklin must have stayed at the Greenleafe just prior to making this statement. I stayed once due to the low rate and the location. Though the experience was sub-standard to say the least, I tried it again the very next weekend after asking for a better room (King Premium LOL) the next time. No heat on the first night so I moved to a room with heat the next night. The beds feel like a thin mattress on a hard slab. Taking a shower means you like hot water, then scalding hot water followed by cold, etc. You will get your morning exercise moving around in the shower.The bar downstairs has it's share of loud drunks and music. If you want a hotel where you rest and sleep comfortably you will need to go somewhere else. The good part? The staff. They are friendly, hard working and do everything they can to please. They simply can't offer something they don't have; a nice hotel. I had a special rate for the race track and thought it would be easier to stay here than to being my motorhome. Wrong.
"Never Again"
10/07/14 macsweetie
I had stayed there before two years ago for work and it was awful then, I swore I'd never stay there again. However, since two years had passed I thought maybe it had been fully updated since it was now branding itself as a "boutique hotel" and the recommended place to stay for the venue I was working at that weekend. First, I don't typically write reviews nor do I complain about the places I stay when it's work related, as they usually have partnerships with where I am working that particular weekend. However, the Greenleafe Inn in Pinebluff has set the benchmark for bad and this experience was worse than the first. I can get past the old and worn decor and furniture, as well as the tired bathroom as long as they are clean, and they were acceptable other than the inside of the 99¢ shower curtain was riddled with mold. I usually bring my own soaps and whatnot and I'm glad I did, what they provided were cut-rate "Made in China" paper thin soaps so there are no manufacturing standards or ingredient regulations. The rancid odor was coming from the dated air conditioner and I now have an ear and sinus infection on the right side of my face since it was exposed to the air all night because I sleep on my left. How do I know it was because of the AC unit, because it started the afternoon before I left. I had to drive 20 min to the closest Walmart to purchase a blanket, pillows and pillow cases because if the moldy shower curtain was any indication of how often the soft items were cleaned then there was no way I was going to use them. I purchased $2.50 pillows and they were amazing compared to the old cheap lumpy fiber-fill pillows they had with hair on several of the pillowcases. No thanks, I'll use my own. I ended up buying a few candles and matching air freshener to help the stinky room, and it at least masked it while I was there. Everyday when I returned, I opened the door to a wall of rancid bacteria-laced air from the AC unit. The candles, blanket and pillows were an added expense to ship home. I considered leaving them but I didn't want to give them another $25 worth of items that would most likely be used for other guests or the front desk. I'm half-way tempted to send my medical bill and antibiotic receipts for reimbursement. The bed was awful and had a dent where it was obvious most people slept, it trashed my back and hips and I'd say my nights were really a series of short naps because I was constantly in pain trying to get comfortable. There was no chair, no desk, not even a table and chair to work at, so I was forced to sit on the bed the entire time to do the days' wrap up reports, which was horrible in my lower back and hips. The remote wasn't for the TV in my room, so I wondered if I freaked anyone out by repeatedly turning their TV on and off in another room? I had to get up to change the channels but this ended up being a blessing since it gave my back a break from sitting on the bed. Lastly, the doors are standard residential hollow-core interior doors with a regular one-way key lock. Yes, an old-school key lock. While the exterior side doors are locked at 11pm, the fact that someone could literally punch their way into the rooms if they wanted doesn't really give a feeling of safety and security. I stayed at a wonderful hotel by the airport my last night in town to make catching my early flight easier... When I opened my suitcase, the rancid odor followed me in all of my clothes, I couldn't get it out of my travel clothes no matter what I tried. I used Febreeze and let them air out all night, but that didn't work. I ended up hanging them in the bathroom with the shower turned on Hot to try and stream them after dousing them in perfume. It helped, but I was still very self-conscious of it all day. I had to wash everything including my packing cubes. Do yourself and your health a favor and skip the Greenleafe Inn. Dear Greenleafe Inn, a small independent hotel does not make it "boutique." It does not have "charm" or "character" required to be considered "boutique" either. It is tired and dangerous because of old wall outlets that let the plugs fall out, and the AC units that have probably never had the filters changed. "Boutique" in the title of a hotel typically lets a potential guest know that they'll be paying a premium price for a premium and outstanding independent experience from that of big chains. There's nothing "boutique" about it. The staff is nice and friendly, which is redeeming and the walls between the rooms are concrete block so they're pretty sound-proof which is nice, so I gave it one star instead of zero.
"Never again. Don't stay here!"
10/03/14 KingBrew83
Disgusting. Loud. Karoke bar drunks, screaming, and bass never ends. Impossible to sleep through even with ear plugs and sleep aid. Hotel concierge won't stop it despite saying they would. Worst hotel experience ever. Never again.
"Disappointing!"
08/04/14 Debbie G Norfolk, Virginia
My extented family and I, about 15 people, have stayed at the Greenleafe Inn for the last four years while my great nephew participates in the US Kids World golf tournament. The first year they had vollyball, corn hole, horseshoes, and a little putt putt area for kids, Second year the food and entertainment in the Bunker Jacks bar and restaurant had improved. Year three started a down hill spiral. This year was the worst by far. Don't think we will be returning next year. It is a shame because it has potential to be a really nice place. The owner must not want to or is unable to put money into proper staffing and maintainance.
"AVOID AVOID AVOID"
07/12/14 Gary S Okatie, South Carolina
Describing this dump as old and tired pays it a complement. Perfectly nice setting just far enough away from theVillage of Pinehurst to be comfortable. Room was dirty,especially the bathroom where there were several discarded band aids form a previous visitor. The reflective film was peeling from the windows. Linens had seen way better days. The "Free Wi-Fi in every room" worked only in the common areas on the first floor. A dead give away should have been the $25.oo fee for a lost key. A good buy at $30 a night but that price was unavailable. Staff was plesant but clueless. Any place else would have been better.
"Stay during the US Opens"
06/28/14 BLT618 Denver, Colorado
We stayed at the Greenleafe for both the Men and the Women's US Opens - we paid in advance and were NOT aware that it was an upgraded package that included both breakfast and dinner - breakfast was nothing special but handy for getting out early to go to the course. Dinners were so so IF the cook showed up!! The room, well it was a room, we had to continue to ask for clean towels and during our two week stay I think that the bed was changed maybe twice - housekeeping could of been a little better - they emptied trash everyday and usually before 9AM!!! The staff at the bar were extremely friendly and overstaffed - Management needs to be more aware of who is coming and going as it seemed everyone showed up everyday and the bar was NOT that busy. The golf course was fun and we played several days, the greens were in just as good of shape as any other course around the area. All in all it was an OK place to stay as we were busy doing other things ---
"A good value for the US Open"
06/25/14 Dave S Richmond, Virginia
I had searched the entire area for hotel accommodations for the US Open, everywhere was very much inflated, but I was able to get a pretty good deal here. The AC in my room rocked! After coming in from blazing hot days I was happy to literally "chill" in my room. I had some very good wings at the bar/restaurant called Bunker Jacks and had an awesome ribeye as well. Bunker Jacks reminded me of a small neighborhood bar, my kind of place.
"Stay at Greenleafe Inn for US Open"
06/18/14 Rhea D Knoxville, Tennessee
We were very disappointed with our accommodations during the US Open. The air conditioner quit working 2 different nights in the middle of the night. The 3rd night we came back to the room from dinner and the air conditioner had quit for the 3rd time. This time we changed rooms at 11:30pm! The cost of $250/night was inflated. This cost did include breakfast each morning (which was the same each morning) and dinner which was either tacos, spaghetti, hamburgers or the like. You had to pay extra for a salad! Positive aspects of our stay included the responsiveness of the staff to our air conditioner issues and the close proximity to Pinehurst #2!
"Beware, Look elsewhere - a horrible experience at the US Open"
06/18/14 John0903 Simsbury, Connecticut
I This was by far the worst hotel I've stayed in in the US after over 40 years of traveling. My brother in law and I stayed there for a week during the US Open at Pinehurst. There was a "package" price that included hot breakfast and dinner for a good price. We should have known there was an issue when you have to pay 100% in advance of your stay. The room was dirty and run down as was the hotel. It's the kind of place you feel dirty just walking into and don't want to touch anything. The first day we arrived late and left complaints about the room - the bathroom floor and the carpet in the room were dirty as if they had not been cleaned in awhile. There was no storage (no dresser) the TV stand had a drawer but was broken and unusable and the nightstand did not have a drawer; the TV remote did not work, and the light over the bed and one light in the bath didn't work. The maid fixed the light over the bed and the front desk had the light in the bath fixed. That was it. Our room was not cleaned the entire week we were there. The TV was a tiny old model but it did work manually. Meals were horrible. For the hot breakfast that we payed extra for (btw, no one checked if you were on the upgraded package or not so everyone ate the hot breakfast) it was a hot table buffet (steam table) of scrambled eggs and bacon and or sausage. One day the cook was a no show and for 3 days the scrambled eggs were actually burned. Not just scorched but black. If you avoided the burnt part the eggs were still uneatable. They occasionally had shredded potatoes which were dried out like pine straw. Dinners were no better. The best meal was what they called meat loaf like you get from a bad diner. We were promised prime rib on Saturday but that was cancelled at the last minute so we signed up for rib eye (which was extra). Come Saturday there were none. We were told we signed up with the wrong people (we told the waiter on duty and the front desk). The swimming pool is ok but the golf course is in terrible shape. The fairways and greens had not been taken care of and had more bare spots than grass. So in summary, there is nothing good to say about this place. The staff is friendly but highly unprofessional; the place is a throwback from the 50's and never updated; the rooms and hotel were dirty and in disrepair; the front desk and or management was unresponsive to complaints; and the food was horrible. As far as the golf, that's not part of the Inn. It's a separate property in bad shape.My best advice is to stay someplace else.
"A Hidden Gem just outside Pinehurst"
06/11/14 Ted A Raleigh, North Carolina
I recently stayed there while in the area for golf. I was impressed by the quality of the room for the pricing and even more by the fact there is a local golf course behind the hotel. After a practice round at the course behind the hotel we chilled by the pool which was a great way to relax then had a nice meal and drinks inside the bar/restaurant there called Bunker Jacks.