All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
635 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great rooms"
Great location. We booked the 2 bedroom suite for three people and had a great time.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
What a fantastic review Charles!!! Thank you for sharing it with us! We are delighted to know that you had such a great time here at Metropole! Please come back again soon!
3 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
"Something Free on South Beach"
Perfectly located if you're looking for the South Beach experience. Very friendly staff. Carlos and his lovely co-worker(Sorry can't remember her name)went out of their way to ensure we had the best rooms with the best views possible. Oh and did I mention the FREE HAPPY HOUR!!!
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Thank you for your recent visit to Metropole Suites, and for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay, thanks in part to the excellent service you received from Carlos. Carlos are indeed rock stars and they are dedicated to providing an original guest experience in a friendly, attentive and gracious manner. We look forward to your next visit soon.
3 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
kristofer
We had fine two days. Location is perfect, for partying people, as a family we do not belong to that crowd. Room was large and cool, but dark and kitchen utensils were so few that cooking wasn't really possible, not that we wanted to cook. I would not agree that the condition of the interior merits a 4 start rating, but we were happy all the same.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Hello Paul, We appreciate the honest feedback that you provided us with! The location is indeed perfect! We are just blocks from everything you will want to be apart of! I will make sure to inform the General Manager about your comment regarding the utensils. We will make sure that this is taken care of right away! Please come back and stay with us when you are in Miami!
2 night family trip Nov 4, 2014
"Not that great"
Hot water didnt work
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Hello Asaf, We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback! We apologize that you had an issue with the hot water. We have had no other complaints regarding the hot water. Perhaps you were not turning the dial all the way. Some of the shower handles seem like they are turned all the way, but can go a bit further. I wish that we were aware of this while you were in house. We would have moved you to another room right away.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Asaf
"Great location, that's pretty much it..."
While well located, hotel condition and cleanliness are questionnable. Bed was very uncomfortable. Setting the temperature of the room was not possible.... We were freezing in the living room while the room was hot. It is close to the nightlife though, so we manage to appreciate our stay!
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Hello there Catherine, Thank you for the time you took to share your honest feedback! Metropole Suites is centrally located, just blocks from all the hottest spots. I am sorry that you had a few minor issues. I wish that we were aware of this, so that we could have moved you to another room.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Catherine
"Metropole was dope!"
It was just as advertised. The suite was big and comfortable, cant beat the location and the service was great.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Good Day and thank you for taking your time to share your feedback! Our rooms are spacious, and offer everything you need for a fun filled time! We are in a prime spot here in South Beach. Come back again soon for some more great memorable times!
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Miami"
Very comfortable
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Good Day Dedra, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are glad that you were content with your stay! We would love to welcome you back again soon!
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
Dedra
"I do not recommend staying here"
We arrived at the hotel at approximately 2:30pm, were told they weren't ready for us, to come back at 3, at advertised check in time. Came back at 3, only to be told we would have to wait, as they change shifts at the front desk at the same time that check in is. Was not advised before hand that a mandatory $100 credit card hold is placed, or you cannot stay. Even thought the room was paid for in advance, the additional $100 has to be paid as well. We didn't get into our room until close to 4, only to find out that the toilet seat was broken,and the cable didn't work in the living room. One of the pots that was in the drawer had caked on food still on it. The toilet seat had to be replaced, the cable never was. They offered to move us to a comparable room, no extra perks were offered for our inconvenience. ALSO, parking costs $32 a night if you want valet, parking garages nearby charge every single time you take your car in and out. Ended up paying $47 in parking for one night, before learned all this. The courtyard area is really nice, something that I was looking forward to enjoying, however, since it's the only place you can smoke, I was unable to enjoy that either, as I'm a none smoker. not a god experience, I do not recommend staying there.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Hello there Sue, We value all of our guests feedback and thank you for sharing yours with us! I am terribly sorry that you were not aware of the $100 hold for incidentals. We clearly state this on our site and all of our third party sites. The majority of the hotels do that these days, and some hold more then others. I wish that you would give us another chance in the future. I would love to personally handle your reservation, and make sure your time spent with us is an all-out success! Please contact me directly when you would like to come back again!
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Dirty hotel at the great location"
If you are on the budget and care only about the location , this will work. But if you care about service or cleanliness even a bit, stay away!!!!
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
luke
Great amount of unexpected space in the one bedroom suite, good layout, comforts of being in a modern one bedroom apartment.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"close to beach"
When I checked in I was suppose to have a room with a king size bed. The front desk gave me a room with two double beds and the room door was wide open. Then she gave me a room with the king size, went out to have fun because the room was hot. Came back and the room was still hot all night long called front dest no answer went to sleep in hot room, the pillow cases had make up stains on them was not very happy this stay. Valet no one there to park the car ended up parking in garage.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Good Day Lisa, We value all of our guests feedback, and thank you for sharing yours with us! We are terribly sorry that we could not provide you with the room that you originally booked. I see that we were able to provide you with the king sized room. I will make sure to share your feedback with our team, so that they are aware. Sometimes the valet attendants are backed up and have to go and get cars. They always put a sign up so that guests are aware that they will be back in some time. We apologize that your stay was less then enjoyable.
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
This hotel was great.we really enjoyed our stay and will go back again!
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Hello there Paul, We are delighted to read your wonderful 5 star feedback! I see that you enjoyed everything that we have to offer here at Metropole! Please come and stay with us again soon! We would love to have you!
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Worst Birthday Ever!!!!!"
My daughter took her time and planned our get 19th birthday with her friends. The location was very important to her! when she got there she was told that they overbooked, being a travel agent I am very familiar with the overbooking policy for hotels. Less than 5 minutes after she arrived they put her in a cab and send her to another hotel that was approximately 20 blocks away from this hotel. I then proceeded to call the manager and told him about the situation he then informed me that the floors are being done and he did not know in advance that this was taking place. What Manager isn't aware of upgrades being done to the hotel they manage in advance? Four minutes into the conversation he told me to email him two days into their vacation and he would bring then back to the Metropole, need less to say they are back home and he never answered my email. I would Never recommend any client to go this hotel!!!! They may put you on a cab and send you to another state.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
gammy
"Will be back in 60 days"
I loved the cute chic theme...ill be back in Sept for my bDay
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
What a killer review Tammy M!!! Thank you for sharing your 5 star feedback, with us and our future guests! We are delighted to know that you had such a great time, that you'll be back before we know it! See you soon in September to celebrate a special occasion! :)
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Tammy M
i stayed here with my sister and girlfriend when we came to Miami for a mini get-away. The hotel staff was exceptionally nice and helpful. They provide free towels and beach hairs and free happy hour from 7-8 pm at the Whitelaw hotel which is down the street. Rooms were very clean and whatever we needed we had. overall loved this hotel as it is also central to all the clubs/ the beach and restaurants, within walking distance. Much recommended and will definiately stay there next time.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
kamila
"Good hotel.. Definitely would stay again"
Except for the stupid noise from the next room (who blasted his sterio in the wee hours), the room, the staff and the location are all on the positive side.. I don't care much about the view from the hotel (but if you do, well, this is not for you)..
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
What a lovely review Bry!! We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback with us! I am terribly sorry to read about your neighbor that was playing the music loudly. We are glad that you were content with the room itself, the service provided by our staff, and our wonderful location. We would love to host your next visit to Miami!
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
This hotel was awesome I rented a room for one day for me and my friends to hang out in Miami beach and have a couple drinks. The suite we got was spacious and comfortable and included many amenities.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Good Afternoon Fernando! Thank you for your wonderful 5 star feedback! We are stoked to read that you had such a great time! We wish you would have stayed longer with us, but perhaps on your next visit! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2014
Fernando
"Great Boutique Hotel in a perfect location,"
I shopped and shopped on hotel.com for a hotel on hotel.com,which is hard when you are using reviews. i was on a business trip and my wife and 19 year old daughter came along for a little bit of a holiday. this hotel was amazing, we stayed in room 313 it was great rooms are small but have everything you need. Next time we will book room 101 which is right on the gorgeous court yard. The staff was amazing and very helpful with directions to some great restaraunts and a boat and bus tour of Miami and Miami Beach, the girls loved it!
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Thank you for your recent visit to Metropole and for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. Our staff are lovely and all work hard to make sure that everyone is content, and having a splendid time! We look forward to your next visit soon.
2 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
Glenn
"Sister Bonding time"
we loved the hospitality....All the staff were so helpful nd nice
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Gwen
"Modern, stylish suite hotel"
Although only a night, loved it. Although the room was dimly lit, loved the modern conveniences, kitchen, 2 large tvs, walk in closet. Bathroom was small in proportion (walk in closet was bigger). Recommended!
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Thank you so much for your beautiful review, Dan! It’s so great to hear that you had a fantastic one night stay. Again, we really appreciate the love and hope to have you back to see us soon!
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Great stay!!"
The room looks absolutley as advertised. I got no surprises or let downs on the room. It's beautiful. It's literally steps from the ocean. Right in the middle of all the fun, yet no concerns for safety. After 11 they lock the outside gate so stragglers can't wonder in your hotel. Our only let down was that most south beach hotels do not provide a parking lot. Therefore you must park in a city lot which is 24-32 dollars/24 hours. The hotels also hold 100.00 on your charge card for stolen or damaged property. It takes a few days to receive that back. So right there your out of pocket a couple hundred dollars. Other than that - this hotel is very quiet and has much class.. I loved it. Just what I had hoped for.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Great review KandJ!! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your time spent with us! Metropole is located in the smack center of all the action! We offer valet parking here for a fee. There are also other parking options around the hotel. Like the majority of the hotels in South Beach, we take a hold for $100 for incidentals. The hold is released as soon as you check out, so long as nothing in the room is damaged. It can take anywhere from 7-10 business days for the funds to be released back onto your account. We hope to have you for another stay!
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
KandJ
Great ambiance, low key , clean, modern, comfortable, priced just right, only hotel i stay in when visiting south beach
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Great hotel , Close to the beach and shopping stores beautiful bathroom
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Art Deco District"
Good Place walking distance to all places in Miami Beach.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Run Down, Not Clean"
Did not like this hotel at all. It looks good in the pictures but, once you see it in person it's very disappointing. It's like taking a crashed up old car and putting a paint job on it. Run down elevator, run down dirty carpets in stairs and the hallways. The floor in the hallways was wavy all up and down the length of it. I'm originally from California and this building looks likes it's been through some seismic activity. I was happy to see a very nice kitchen in my room then was hugely disappointed when I found two small cockroaches. One in the closet and one in the toilet. One got flushed the other I chased down and squashed it. That took a little effort as those suckers are quick. It was very late so I had to stay the one night then I was outta there. I won't be back and don't recommend it.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Good Evening Busy Biz Traveller, We value all of our guests feedback and would like to thank you for sharing yours. I am genuinely disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not up to your satisfaction. I will definitely make sure to share your feedback with our management, so that they are aware. We are constantly thriving to improve our product for all of our guests. Constructive feedback such as yours helps us to do just that.
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
Busy Biz Traveller
Love it
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Hello there, We appreciate your positive feedback! Please come back to Metropole soon for another memorable 5 star time! We would love to have you! :)
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2014
"South Beach Miami"
Altogether the hotel was very nice great location the rooms were well attended. Front desk was helpful as well.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Hello there Loren, Thank you for your amazing 5 star feedback! We are delighted to know that your time spent here was such a great time! We are located in the heart of South Beach just blocks from all the action. Our staff is always hard at work to make sure that everyone is having a splendid time! Please come back again soon!
1 night trip with friends May 27, 2014
"The worse hotel I ever been to!"
This was so a nasty hotel, the bathroom was very dirty! The staff was rude, I will never stay at this hotel again!
Other trip May 31, 2014
tourist
"Very upscale condo just don't forget anything"
I stayed there for 4 days and I loved every minute of it. The hotel was very home like and everyone was really nice and attentive to our needs. I will recommend it but I will not stay here again. The only thing I didn't like is we left a couple things in the room and I went back that day to pick it up and they said nothing was found in the room. They removed the stuff and because it was alcohol and food they refused to return it.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Priscilla
"Great room, great location, great stay!"
The room was great, very spacious and just as it's pictured on the website. The only problems we had during our stay was with housekeeping. We left the "tidy-up" sign outside our room and when we returned about 5 hours later, the room still had not been serviced.. From that day on, we made sure to tell the front desk everytime we left the room and that we would need housekeeping. Other than that, we loved the atmosphere and the location is perfect for a south beach stay.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Monica
"Thank you"
Had to get hotel last minute and booked this hotel. Best thing I did getting this hotel. Awesome time
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Good Evening Javi, There is nothing that we love to read more then lovely 5 star feedback! We would love for you to stay with us again when visiting South Beach. Please come back soon! :)
1 night trip May 18, 2014
Javi
"Pleasantly surprised."
We booked the Metropole at the last minute after deciding to extend our business trip in Miami Beach. The location was great, the customer reviews were pretty good, and the price was reduced from approx. $350 down to approx. $100. We were pleasantly surprised upon entering our "room." It turned out to be a small modern chic apartment with a full kitchen, dining area, living room, bathroom and separate king bedroom. The fresh orchids in the center of the set dining table were a very nice welcoming touch. They have a free happy hour, provide beach chairs for guests, among other amenities. The only drawback was that our room was on the second floor right above the beautiful courtyard where a few noisily gathered until 3:30 a.m., but that comes with the territory and could happen anywhere in my opinion. The Metropole Suites would serve very comfortably for an extended stay in South Beach.
Other trip May 16, 2014
Mara
"Pleasantly surprised."
Other trip May 16, 2014
Mara
"Wonderful!"
Awesome Experience! Definitely would stay here again.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Perfect"
Was a great hotel and close to everything. Was awesome was like living at home. No rules.
Other trip May 13, 2014
munir
"Cute Boutique Hotel."
Cute Boutique Hotel with a great location. Great Atmosphere with Friendly service. Helpful staff that is able to provide anything needed.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Carola
"cinco de mayo fun"
I stayed at the metropole for the first time during my vacation. I loved the rooms. Everything was clean. It's not too far from the beach. I usually stay on ocean dr but alot of those hotels are older. Metropole is more modern. The staff was great! I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Good Afternoon Kenney, There is absolutely nothing that we love to read more then wonderful 5 star feedback! Our team works hard to make sure that everyone is having a great time, and that everything is clean! We hope that you would come and visit our hotel again in the future!
3 night trip with friends May 5, 2014
Kenney
"Nice hotel convenient"
Very good. Location was near everything in south beach
Other trip May 3, 2014
bill
"Neat little place close to the beach"
The suite was set up kind of weird (ie, doors open into other doors). However, it is unconventional and unique. $32 to park, which is steep to me. But close to the beach!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
T
"Wonderful stay"
Helpful friend staff. Very accommodating to our needs
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
JB
"Awesome experience"
I was pleasantly surprised to see that the room was exactly what I saw on the website. Staff was very nice.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Great Rooms Great Price Great Hotel"
The Metropole suites are a great option to travel with spacious rooms as we'll distributed spaces in the private area, the common areas are reduced and simple, but it is well mantained as well as clean. Definitely recommended.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Good Evening, Thank you for the time you took to share your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! We offer lovely spacious rooms at an unbeatable price. We are located in the heart of South Beach. We hope that you would stay with us again!
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
"Horrible service, Horrible Management"
I went to go check into the hotel and they told me that there was no more rooms avaliable. I'm other words they gave someone else our room. The guy in the front desk didn't know what he was doing. He would call the manager to try to fix the situation and the manager would blow him off and would not resolve the situation. We were waiting outside for 3 hours to try to fight for our room and nothing. The management in this hotel is horrible. This horrible is the worst hotel I have ever experienced. Don't stay here.
2 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
Vane
"Clean boutique hotel minutes from the beach"
I went with three friends to Miami for Spring Break. The hotel was the perfect location, a few minutes walk to the Beach. Although the first room that we were put in had a broken air conditioner and broken curtain, when we told staff the next morning, they handled the situation very professionally and moved us into another room which was clean, had a little table and sofa, lots of sunlight, and was perfect for our stay. The staff members, in particular Victor, went out of their way to give us great advice about what to do in Miami, where to find good nightlife to suit our music taste, and how to catch public transport. Overall we had a great time in Miami at the Metropole!
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
We enjoyed this property and would return. Location was the best and we could walk to all entertainment.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Allan
Nice Experience, Nice Experience, Nice Experience,
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Close to all"
Our stay at the Metropole was very good. We saw many negative comments on the net but our experience was good. Room size with two rooms in one is very good.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Good Evening Kurt, Thank you for the time you took to provide us with your honest feedback, regarding your recent stay. We are glad to know that your time spent with us was an enjoyable one! We hope that you will make us your go-to hotel when visiting Miami again.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Kurt
"Metropole"
Victor was such a great employee at this hotel , rooms were gorgeous overal great stay
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
"Nice Hotel, in a good location"
Nice hotel and very friendly staff. The only negatives were no pool and the room keys didn't work consistently. It was fairly quiet at night and the place had a nice view.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
steve
"Great Place to Stay"
The room was very spacious and nice. We enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay at the Metrople again when visiting South Beach.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2014