All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
635 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Ordinary amenities
    Room is all right
    Dirty
    Bad pool
"Loved it!"
We just got back from the Metropole on Tuesday and we had an AMAZING time. Kedi, Yairon, Dave and Albert were all INCREDIBLY helpful and were so awesome! We didn't get a chance to know the other staff that well but from whom we met I'm sure they are just as great. We stayed for a week so it basically became our home! South beach itself is always a great time and i visit twice a year but Metropole definitely made our stay that much better. We were in a 2 bedroom suite and it was incredibly spacious and comfortable and opened up right into the courtyard. This is definitely the place i will be staying from now on for future visits!
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Hat’s off to you too, Lauren! Thank you for such an outstanding review. Our team takes great pride in not only personalizing every stay, but offering assistance whatever the situation. I truly appreciate you mentioning Kedi, Yairon, Dave and Alberto by name. It is great to know that the genuine care that you felt from our team resonated and we are incredibly fortunate to have team members like these working with us! Again, I can’t thank you enough for such a glowing review. I can’t wait to welcome you back personally to Metropole!
6 night trip with friends May 13, 2015
Lauren
"Money well spent"
You can't get a better deal for the price you'll pay. Very friendly and accommodating staff and great location; literally a block from the beach and all the action. The only bummer was that there were not enough cooking utensils in the kitchen, only a frying pan. Other than this, a great experience and will definitely stay there again.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Carlos, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. I will definitely share your comment regarding cooking utensils to the Director of Housekeeping. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you back here soon!
2 night family trip May 11, 2015
Carlos
"nice if you don't mind ongoing construction"
The place was nice but they put us in a room where we had dust and dirt flying into our room! Maybe it was because of the demolition of the place next to us? With the jack hammering of the back hoe tearing up old concrete!at 7am until 4pm! They refunded only 90 of the room cost that I haven't got yet from March and it's MAY. Nice looking place though
1 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
jeffrey
"not a 4 star.... not even close"
Not even close to a 4 star hotel. Construction next door stated at 8 am lots of noise. Will look for something else next time
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Hello there gerardo, Our guests feedback means the world to us, and we thank you for sharing it! I am terribly sorry that you experience with us was not a 5 star one! The construction next door will be over before we know it, and everything will be back to normal.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
gerardo
"Nightmare Hotel"
For a four star hotel the service was very poor the rooms were clean but the toilets doesn't work properly or the seat is broken my room had to be changed twice for this same reason the hotel staff is very unfriendly an d in order to get things done you have to do them yourself and actually sat two hrs waiting on the work person to come and fix the toilet which by the way never showed up and thats how i got my room switched very poor hotel wouldn't stay another night there or recommend any one to instead of a four star it should be a 1 star hotel.
1 night trip May 7, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised"
We had to come to Miami eye Institute and needed somewhere to stay for a night. The hotel was great. We were upgraded to a 2-bedroom suite free of charge. Walked to the beach at night.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Lucky day Cynthia! Doesn't always happen with the upgrade but so glad you enjoyed it and that it made a memorable impact for you! We look forward to continuing that tradition of excellence on your next stay!
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
Cynthia
Good location, convenient to beach, restaurants and nightlife. We had a two bedroom suite nicely set up, in good condition and clean. The bilingual staff were very friendly and helpful. Next time in Miami we will stay here again!
Other trip May 11, 2015
Jack
"Good location but not so good hotel"
The location is really good, which is in the center of the main part of south beach. The staff is really kind. However, the bed is not comfortable and the air conditioner is noisy.
Other trip May 9, 2015
Ruby
"Comfortable hotel in heart of south beach"
The hotel stay was pretty good the staff was great. There was a issue the first day with the elevator not working but it was fixed the next day. The hotel has everything you need and I would stay again. We also stayed with our 6 year old and he loved it.
Other trip May 9, 2015
lisa
"Okay hotel .. Could be way better"
Staff was nice, one block from beach. Pictures are way better than the hotel itself. The AirCon in the room didn't work & they couldn't fix it. The "pool" is not even a pool. Floors were not clean, felt sticky since day 1 Room very compact yet comfy. A hotel just to spend the night & have groceries.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Andrea BL
"Cute hotel close to the beach and shopping."
I had a good stay. It's a very cute hotel but the elevators stopped working and the fire alarm went off at 4 am. Rooms need a little updating but I would stay there again. It was clean and close to everything.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Rebecca
Great service
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Wow! What an outstanding review, Steven! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
2 night trip with friends Apr 28, 2015
"disappointed"
The hotel was nice. Was happy in the beginning. But was put in a room where the exit door was next to us. Constant door slamming and loud people. Making it uncomfortable to relax. Waking up to beaming sun was not fun either. if i knew i was put in a room where i was going to be woken up by the sun at 7am and loud construction site right in front of our window i would have requested a room somewhere else. What upset me most is im sure the staff knew this and did notbsay anything until i complained in the morning. Very disapponted.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Hello there Peter, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! If we were aware that you were not content with the location of your room, we would have moved you right away. We have a "no noise rule" after 11PM. We wish that you would give us another chance in the future.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Birthday Celebration"
Staff and location is great, facility itself not so much and house keeping was average. I will recommend for friends but I definitely won't go back to stay. Online pictures were way off and by the way, there is no location pool.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Victoria
"Low budget"
I did not like the room. The toilet kept getting stopped up. It took 30 or more mins for valet to get our car.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Alice
My toilet was stopped up and it took three attempts to fix it. The shower looked nasty. The mattress had a horrible stain on it. The elevator made me feel like I was going to get stuck in it. It takes 30 mins for Valet to bring your car. I didn't like this place.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Alice
"Identity Theft/Credit Card Fraud"
Last week, my husband and I stayed at the Metropole for 3 nights. The trip was paid in full before-hand through Expedia. When we checked in, we were told we had to provide a credit card for security of $100. No problem. We gave the gentleman a credit card along with our drivers' licenses. He made a copy of both licenses. He gave us our room key and sent us on our way. The next day, as we were passing through the lobby to go to the beach, an employee (female) tells us that our credit card did not go through when we checked in. We found it odd that no one mentioned it prior to that moment, but we provided her with the card again. She said it did not go through. After providing her with FOUR different credit cards, which I KNEW had well over $100 of available credit, she said "there must be a glitch in Metropole's system." She also said she would take care of it with accounting and she sent us on our way. We never heard from anyone again about our credit cards and assumed the issue was resolved. The day after we checked out and flew home, both my husband and I got calls from our credit card companies indicating that someone was using our cards (ALL 4 OF THEM) at Macy's, Publix and Walgreens in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale that day. We contacted those stores immediately and confirmed that our cards were used there. We also filed police reports in Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. What a horrible experience for us!! We will NEVER stay at Metropole or recommend it to anyone!!!!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Great location!! Friendly staff and modern roon!!went down to Miami for the weekend and the location helped alot.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"excellent location to the beach"
I loved the location of metropole a minute walk from a coffee shop and Walgreens for all the items you forget to bring on vacation. Great shopping and a block from the beach and ocean drive. There is no pool at metropole the small pool they have is blocked by the sun but either way the beach is where you want to go. We stayed in an apartment style so we could cook at least one meal there but appliances were limited. I had to call for pans and I used a spoon as a spatula. It was nice to have the fridge but for cooking purposes I wouldn't stay here. There was no paper towels and it seemed whenever they cleaned the room it wasn't a deep cleaning more of a little water and a wipe down. The lighting was also poor the room was very dark if it wasn't during the day. Next time I go to miami I will stay in the same location but try somewhere else
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"AMAZING"
Best place ever can walk anywhere from beach to clubs to restaurants and shops loved the free wifi and happy hour! I have no complaints I will most likey book again!!
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Your review is stellar!! We are delighted that you had such a great time with us here at Metropole! We are located in the heart of SoBe, just blocks from all the hottest spots. I see that you were able to take advantage of the amenities that we offer. We hope to have you stay with us again, for another memorable time!
3 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
Great hotel. Very friendly staff and spacious room. So close to the beach and all the great spots. Be sure to park across the street where its only 20 bucks parking.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
chasan
"Comfortable room and quiet"
On Collins, East side, I actually had a view to the beach palm trees. Room was a suite and plenty of space. Sadly only there one night. Even closet was huge which made bedroom work well. Valet parking was very useful but public parking garage is across street. One block to ocean ave. Staff did a great job.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"It's ok"
This hotel looks better on the advertisements than it really is. It's very noisy and the guests were noisy. Not a good place to get any rest while traveling. Do not eat at the Big Pink, rather try one of the beachfront restaurants.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Hello there Paul, We are grateful for the time you took to share your honest feedback! I am sorry that your time here at Metropole, wasn't a 5 star one! If we were aware that you were bothered by the noise, while you were in house we would have moved you to another room immediately!
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Good experience. The staff at the front desk are really nice and helpful
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Hot room"
Service was great front desk very informative very efficient. We checked into our room which was very nice with full kitchen but noticed it was warmer inside than outside. We turned a/c to 70 but throughout the whole night it never cooled. We hardly got any sleep because of the humidity and hot temperature.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Good Afternoon William, Our guests feedback means the world to us, so we thank you for sharing yours! Our team all work hard to provide wonderful service to all of our guests! I wish that you would have informed us of this while you were in house! We would have definitely moved you to another room immediately, if the maintenance team couldn't resolve the issue.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
"Decent Hotel at a great location"
The staff was pleasant at its inception, but the service gradually faded after day 2. Stood out waiting for my car, which I paid for on a daily basis, for long periods of time; had to hear nothing but complaints from valet service attendant, whose shortcomings were predicated and dealt with a mountain of excuses. "Pleasant" and "good service" were not evidently in the spirit of the valet service I paid a pretty penny for 7 days.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Gonzalo
"Worst"
It was the worst hotel I ever stay I hate it , I'm very disappointed
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Good Day Leonardo, We are terribly sorry that your time spent with us was not a fabulous one! Constructive feedback allows us to make the necessary changes, in order to have the perfect product for our guests. I wish that you could have provided us with more information as to what went wrong with the time you spent here with us.
2 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
Leonardo
"If you like bugs, stay at this hotel!"
This hotel is low rent. Upon checking in the first thing we noticed was that a cabinet draw in the kitchenette was broken and falling apart. Next, the glass shelf in the bathroom, stated falling off the wall as soon as my make-up bag was set upon it. These two problems were rather promptly fixed. Another cabinet door in the kitchenette was falling off the hinges, and though timely reported, was never fixed. The biggest and most disgusting problem was the insect infestation discovered the first morning of our stay. The kitchen counters and nearby floor were crawling with tiny white bugs. The hotel sent up a person with some Raid and promised a "fumigator" would arrive before noon. An exterminator arrived around 3:00 p.m. and sprayed. That seemed to resolve the problem, though not my revulsion. The sheets on the bed are hardly high quality and we had to strip the bed ourselves to get new sheets. So after our second night, the sheets were changed, but no pillow cases were put on the pillows. Finally, around dinner time, I called the front desk for pillow cases which eventually arrived. Overall, the room we stayed in, No. 304, is in poor repair, not well cleaned, and hardly worth more than two and one-half stars. A really unpleasant experience.
5 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
"Amazing location, ok accommodation"
Absolutely amazing location. Literally seconds away from the trendiest place in town - Ocean Drive. Hotel itself was extremely average. The "swimming pool" was tiny - certainly too small to swim in. The staff were fine. The room was fine, apart from it was impossible to turn off the incredible loud air-conditioning unit. The location of this hotel is what made our trip good. If it wasn't for the location, I would never stay in this hotel again.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Good Day Rhona, We would like to thank you for the time you took to share your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! The location of our property is prime. We are located just blocks from all the hottest spots. We have a splash pool. It's for our guests to dip in to cool off from the hot Miami weather.
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Rhona
"My magical stay"
I love the beauty and the vibe of the hotel! It is private and nostalgic! I am definitely coming back and staying here! Love the cleanliness and hotel staff was super friendly:-)
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
What a splendid review luren n.!!! We are stoked that your time spent with us was a 5 star one! it sounds like you enjoyed everything that we have to offer here at Metropole! We would love to welcome you back for another fantastic stay!
4 night trip with friends Feb 10, 2015
luren n.
"Great location/ excellent hotel and service"
Excellent location. Close to shops, restaurants and 2 minutes walk to the beach. Room 304 was quiet, roomy and very comfortable for 4 persons and had nice view of the court yard. We will return to this hotel on our next trip to South Beach. Excellent !
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Alan
"A little charm but needs some TLC"
The hotel is a little gem surrounded by paradise. Their staff is accommodating, professional, personal, helpful, attentive, kind. My only regret is about the unit we got (103). It's absolutely too dark. Drapes are high quality and hide old and barred windows, not a problem, but daylight does not shine in. Light fixtures are on the soft side, make it impossible to read. This makes cleaning a challenging chore. You can't really see what needs to be done, but as a guest the musky smell and sticky, ewee feeling makes you give them a bad review. Needs better lightning all over. The shower stall is poorly design, it's impossible to not make a mess. Water goes everywhere and since you can't really open the windows, the steam runs down all over. Other than that, the bed was comfortable, clean towels every day (a treat)!
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Hello there Amanda E, We would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! We are located in a prime spot here in SoBe. Just blocks from everything you will want to be apart of. We do like to keep the rooms dark and relaxed. We offer extra lamps for those guests who want more lighting in their room. I am sorry that you were not aware of this. The next time you stay with us, we will make sure to have a lamp in your room prior to your arrival. :) We hope to have you stay with us again!
2 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Amanda E.
"Enjoyable Stay in South Beach"
The hotel was welcoming and the staff friendly. The room was very clean and beautiful. Wonderfully appointed with trendy furniture and a comfortable bed. The location is perfect if you are trying to go out and enjoy the restaurants of South Beach and it was a quick walk to the beach. The shower in the bathroom had a bit of mold in it, but I didn't feel like it was too dirty to shower in. The only other issue I saw was that the welcome desk appeared to be understaffed, with only one person there at any one time. Overall, would I stay there again? Yes.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Good Day Nolen, We appreciate your lovely 5 star feedback, and thank you so much for sharing it with us! Our team all work hard to make sure that all of our guests are well taken care of, and having a great time! I sounds like you were able to enjoy everything that we have to offer here at Metropole! We hope to have you stay with us again in the future!
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Nolen
Loved it nice clean room and staff night audit and afternoon shift worker were awsome
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Noisy"
I stayed in a room in the courtyard area. As you walk into the courtyard, I stayed in a room to the far left, that had two bedrooms in it, a kitchen, living room area, and one bathroom. The layout of the room was nice. Everything was fine, but my only complaint was that the bedroom window is apparently adjacent to a street and the following morning, very early, a garbage truck came to remove trash. The noise was screeching and so loud that it was certainly a rude awakening for me. And this happened at least two times that same morning. I would not sleep there again because of the noise of the garbage trucks.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Hello ANTHONY, We appreciate the time you took to share your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests! I see that you enjoyed the room, and everything that it has to offer! I apologize for the noise of the outside area. We have talked with the City of Miami Beach, to see if they could change the route of the garbage truck. Unfortunately they are not able to. We would have moved you immediately if we were aware that you were bothered by the noise!
1 night trip with friends Feb 4, 2015
ANTHONY
"Nice hotel good location"
it was nice I would like the floors not to be too sleepery but overall its nice and Good location
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
urban traveler
"Dressed up pig"
Unbelievable this is listed as a 4 star. No parking,no hot water,no toilet paper,no restaurant. This so called pool is a old 8x8 hot tub with cold water. The stove didn't work, the bedroom door couldn't shut. It isn't even a real hotel, but a old condo. In short don't do it. Stay at a motel 6!
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
jr
"Great location and good price"
I have stayed here 4 times. The location is great if you want to be in the action in south beach as the strip is just around the corner. Lots of shops and restaurants nearby. If a concierge and amenities are what you are looking for this is not your place. Its an apartment/hotel so the front-desk is minimal. however the rooms do have full kitchens and are large for the price.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
So many good things must come with a price! In this case literally not figuratively. Located in the heart of SoBe, with a load of amenities you can't beat it! Come back again soon for another memorable time!
2 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Christian
"Nice hidden hotel"
Elevator was sketch but other than that it was nice. Except the no loud noise after 11
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
mems
"Great location and a spacious suite"
I recommend this hotel for its great location and room size. The suite was perfect for having privacy for more than one person. The staff was friendly and helpful. I had a small issue with a remote control and it was addressed within seconds. I did get some misinformation from the guy at the front desk however. I eas told the parking garage was $20 for an overnight stay. It was not. It was $20 per 12 hours so I ended up paying $40. If u are going to be parked more than 12 hours use the valet as it only $32 until 4:00 pm the next day. Anyway, I don't blame the guy but word to the wise. ;) also the hour of free drinks was awesome.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Hello there George, Our guests feedback means the world to us, and we thank you for sharing your feedback! We are in the heart of SoBe, just blocks from all the hottest spots. I am sorry for the misinformation that you were given. I will make sure that all of our team is aware of the information they should be providing guests.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Boutique hotel near beach"
First, I just want to be clear that the staff was great. Particularly Becky at the front desk. But our room was poor. The shower never got hot , was lukewarm. And the toilet in the bathroom clogged 3 of the 4 days we stayed. We had a One bedroom suite. It does have a full kitchen but very few pans or utensils. Not really equipped for cooking. The location is good and the courtyard is nice. But it's a 2-star hotel at best. But again, each time we had a problem the staff was very helpful, immediately sent someone up. It was just that there was only so much they could do, given the poor state of the room. So I could not recommend it for the facility but would for service.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
nancy
"Hit or Miss staffing"
This hotel is well located at 6th and Collins, just a block from the beach. Decent facilities, and the central courtyard is nice and quiet given the busy location. The problem is the hotel staff. While the cleaning crew is good, the overnight staff and valet were literally sleeping on the job. Two nights in row we were forced to climb through the supposed secure gate because the front desk attendant was asleep, and didn't wake up from repeated calls. For some reason, after midnight the hotel chooses to force you to call the front desk instead of spending the money to install a room key reader at the front gate to provide access. Additionally, the valet/bellhop team is practically non-existent.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
matt
Overall a great experience. The bathroom was a little small.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Wonderfully quiet and chic!"
Was greeted at the check in desk that we had been upgraded to a room with two queen beds. Great attentive service and great location.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Lucky Day D Patton! Doesn't always happen with the upgrade but so glad you enjoyed it and that it made a memorable impact for you! We look forward to continuing that tradition of excellence on your next stay!
1 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2014
D Patton
"Don't pay walk-in price."
Good place. They wanted $100 more for 2 nights as a walk in as opposed to Hotels.com price but were gracious about telling me to go ahead and book online.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
So many good things must come with a price! In this case literally not figuratively. Thank you for all the praise!! We hope to welcome you back!
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Top Rate"
I'm picky so me giving this hotel a 5 says a lot. You should give it a shot, you won't be sorry!
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Lizz
"Great location, neat hotel...will come back again!"
Great location....just few mins of walking to Ocean drive and the beach. Nice neighborhood. Hotel was overall very neat. Clean bathrooms and beds.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Happy Friday Arshiya, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are stoked that you had such a great time with us! The location of our property is unbeatable! We are in the heart of SoBe, blocks from everything you will want to be apart of! Come back soon! :)
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Arshiya
"Great couples getaway near beach and Art Deco..."
Great location for access to beachfront, art and historical district. Quiet. Friendly staff. Premium appliances.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Wow! What an outstanding review, steven! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
steven
"Awesome Hotel, Great Location"
Great location, just a few feet away from the beach. Staff friendly and helpful.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
Hello there and thank you for your amazing 5 star review! We are thrilled to know that you had such a wonderful stay! We would love to welcome you back soon!
3 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
"Great rooms"
Great location. We booked the 2 bedroom suite for three people and had a great time.
Response by Metropole Suites South Beach
What a fantastic review Charles!!! Thank you for sharing it with us! We are delighted to know that you had such a great time here at Metropole! Please come back again soon!
3 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014