All hotels in Lakeland, Florida, United States of America
4360 Lakeland Park Drive, Lakeland, FL, 33809, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Quick trip!"
This was a quick trip, but the hotel more than surpassed my expectations. Everything was very clean and that is a big one for me. Staff were friendly, check in and out was quick and painless! I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Economy furnished rooms"
Selected 2 full sized beds w/sofa bed suite. I don't consider these true suites. They are really a room with an extension for kitchenette. Stayed there during Sun-n-Fun so prices double but still no housekeeping. Towels were available at front desk. Wifi didn't work in my room until the forth day.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great sleep but..."
We were in Lakeland for Sun n Fun Air show. We checked in late around midnight. Upgraded to a studio suite which was nice but hair in the bathroom sink...very dusty floors in the corners and a/c temp locked at 72 but it was a lot warmer than that in the room. Guest agent at check in was very nice. Breakfast was a crowded mess of kids so we skipped it. I'm sure this hotel has huge turnover with guests and constant high occupancy numbers so the deep cleans that needs to be done ...are just not happening.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Perfect Stay"
I had a great stay. The room size was perfect. Very clean. If I stay in the same area again it will be here.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Rene
"Close to the BMW dealer which I was in need of."
Close to a BMW dealer which I was in need of because of a faulty air conditioner. Fixed promptly and I was off to the Lakeland Sun N Fun Airshow. Good assortment of restaurants and easy to access I-4.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"A Hotel Done Right"
I liked this hotel. Comfortable, spacious room with efficiency kitchen. I'm good with the housekeeping not happening everyday and actually kind of prefer it. They need better wireless access, however. It was really substandard.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Lakeland visit"
WiFi signal weak. Ran out of hot water when showering.
3 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
"A little out of the way"
Nice place. Hard to find without GPS.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2015
"Uncomfortable bed!"
The place was nice and the service was good, but the bed was the hardest one I have ever slept on.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"I will come back"
It was a good experience. Hotel is clean and personal very nice and polite I
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"A good stay"
This is a very nice extended stay hotel. We checked in and were given a smoking room instead of a non-smoking. When I went back to the lobby to have this changed, the staff upgraded us to a better room which was non-smoking without any problem. They were very helpful. The room was clean. I did wash the dishes before using them. The glasses were dirty, so I was concerned about using the dishes. After washing them, everything was great. The facilities in the place were very good. The bed was very hard. I would have preferred a softer bed. This hotel is in a great location with easy access to I-4.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Comfortable Hotel in Lakeland"
Good location to explore Lakeland Fl from.
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Friendly service. Clean and very accommodating ! Will definitely stay there again while visiting family in Lakelsnd.
4 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Mary Jane
"Great hotel. Good location."
Front desk was very friendly on check in and informed us of the free breakfast. I already knew as an extended stay we would not get daily maid service but she very nicely reminded me in case I didn't know.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Bev
"Crestwood's the Place to Stay!"
My family and I enjoyed our stay.
5 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Smallwood
"A Gem on Lakeland's north side"
Excellent TV with HD on movable arm so that it could be viewed from either the sitting area or from the bed. Very clean King room! Friendly staff. Great price and value. Hot breakfast mini-buffet included! Good pool area.
3 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Tad
"Clean, comfortable room. Friendly staff!"
Overall a great experience. Clean room with plenty of towels. Comfortable beds and pillows! Staff was helpful and friendly!
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Eveline
"Nice clean hotel."
Came here for a short vacation, would definitely come back. The room was perfect for me.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
rachel
"Flordia Southern Trip"
The staff was very courteous and friendly. They comp'ed us a room because they did not have exactly what we booked which was great for us. We will stay with them again when we are back in the area.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Close to ball park"
Ok. Personnel not overly friendly. Only extra friendly person was man that took care of restocking the breakfast items.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Not what I expected but we made it work!"
Checked in, 1st thing we were told "its an Extended Stay, no maid service" daily. Given a sheet listing details, etc. No pop machines, buy in their store. We were there Thur-Sun...guess we could have asked for new towels, bed made which would only have been one once. Didn't expect this upon booking because it didn't state Extended Stay (I did review my initial email upon booking) and since we didn't have service on a daily basis, this makes what we paid a bit costly. We had asked for a non smoking room and the second we opened the door, the smoke stench was overbearing. I called the desk immediately and let them know that we did not smoke in this room and whomever cleaned here must have known someone was smoking. She noted that it was a non smoking room and I told her that we are not to be charged for cleaning since a $250 charged is assessed. We were told we could open the window which we left open the entire time we were there. It was disgusting.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Babs
"Difficult to locate; but worth the effort!"
Excellent room...would stay again and recommend to anyone.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
R
"Close to Tigers Spring Traning."
Coffee maker didn't work and when I requested a new one at the front desk they never called me to let me know they had one or brought it to my room.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"close to tigertown"
good times. we enjoyed the experience and would do it again
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Gets the job done!!"
I had fairly low expectations when I booked this hotel at the last minute for a business trip. While it is not luxurious, it is a more than decent place to stay, run by very nice people. It turns out that most of the guests here are snowbirds who stay here for a couple of months at a time so this feels less like a hotel and more like a community. I would stay here again if I could not get a room at a Hilton, Hyatt or Marriott.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Room was clean and comfortable. Quiet location and easily accessible off if I-4. Front desk staff was very nice. It was great having a kitchenette too.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Quiet and clean"
Clean, quiet. Lots of elderly people.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"Happy camper"
Ths is the fourth year we have stayed here. We like it because of the location is near friends and relatives in the area. The breakfast bar is excellent but a little small for all the people who stay there. The people at the front desk are friendly and very helpful. Probably will stay there again next year.
7 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
Sylvia
"Only hotel with kitchen in area"
I was delighted to find availability at this Crestwood. The price was very competitive in contrast to its counterparts with no kitchens! The staff was truly service oriented and very friendly and kind! Thank you Michelle! And a hispanic lady working at the front desk on Sunday morning! When I brought something to their attention, the problem got resolved immediately. Smiles, service and excellence. A trifecta.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Gail
"Not good for Business"
Room needed updating. I planned on doing work for the evening and the desk chair was so old it was practically on the floor. Not comfortable at all to do computer/ book work. Morning coffee at 8am was already cold in thermos
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"Better than epected"
I was very pleased with the hotel over all. The room was clean, desk clerks were friendly, food was better than I expected. The only complaint was the internet. I could not get any access. It may could have been corrected, as I did not make an issue of it.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Comfortable"
One night stay. Comfortable
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Nice hotel option close to interstate"
Quick overnight stay. Room was very spacious and clean. Hotel is right off of the interstate. Will book again in the future.
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
"Excellent Location"
I love the location of this hotel. It was in walking distance of Cracker Barrel and Applebee's as well as the venue where they held the Pigfest Cook-off.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Teresa & Vick
"Will be back."
Was in town for short two night stay and pleasantly surprised. First experience with Crestwood and happy to say that I'll be back.
2 night family trip Jan 26, 2015
"Crestwood Suites"
Nothing special,good area ,breakfast marginal at best. The title "Crestwood Suites" is a misnomer as my queen suite was more like a room with a small kitchen.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great Hotel, Great Location!!!"
This Hotel was better than expected! Very Very nice, Clean and location was great as well!!!!
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Tanya
"Great family hotel - no housekeeping"
It is about 40 minutes from Legoland, but the breakfast is great - really great - and the staff is super friendly. The rooms are very comfortable and much larger than normal. The shower pressure is better than average. There is no housekeeping, but I would rather pay less than have someone make my bed everyday :)
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
CJ
"Hotel was great. Other guests were rude"
Great stay except some other guests were smoking in the stairwell outside our room. The management did their best to find the smokers snd offered us a different room since the smell really bothers us.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Jourdan
"Brief but nice stay"
Last minute stay for New Years eve so we didn't have to drive home. We didn't get there until 2:30 am and left at 9:00 am so wasn't able to enjoy the room or services. The room was super clean and the staff very welcoming. Will go back to enjoy the hotel when we have more time to spend.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Patrick
Nice hotel and room but someone else's (or an animal's) hairs on the bed.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Business Trip"
Business Trip, stayed one night. The Accommodations were as expected. Staff was friendly, room was clean. Area was just OK.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Jon
"Family visit for Xmas"
First time in an extended stay so wasn't familiar with once a week cleaning but anything we needed was right there for us when asked. Breakfast was very crowded and food was still frozen a few times but was hard to keep up with the rush. Overall we were very pleased with staff and facility and would recommend it.
12 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Hotel is located in a good area. However, guest service needs to be improved. I stayed for 4 nights and requested for one cleaning in accordance with their cleaning policy and it was declined. The staff member did not show any enthusiasm.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Good price / value. Staff not on top of their game"
The Crestwood is a reasonably good price / value option in a small cluster of hotels. This past stay, over the new year's holiday, the service was a bit spotty -- with three misses over the course of two days -- room wasn't ready at 4pm despite a 2pm check-in, breakfast wasn't available at the advertised time on Friday, and I did not receive a room cleaning during my stay. It's possible they don't offer daily cleaning -- though I don't see that in any of the material. That said, it didn't detract appreciably from my stay, so I will recommend less than enthusiastically.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Decent hotel"
Decent but nothing to write home about. Relatively clean. Uncomfortable beds and sofa.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Joy
There was NO maid service. We had to carry dirty towels to the lobby to exchange for clean towels. The room was small. We thought breakfast would be included however on Dec. 31st all the food was gone 45 minutes before breakfast was scheduled to be over. and on next day there was no breakfast set up until late so we had plans to be elsewhere so had to buy breakfast out that morning too. Would not stay there again.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Marilyn
"Last Minute Vacation"
We booked this hotel as a last minute vacation between Tampa and Orlando. The hotel was a nice one with friendly staff. The only complaint we had was the breakfast area was a bite crowded and small. But overall was a good hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good hotel"
Good hotel good location for people that have a plan to go to legoland
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"OK hotel for long stays and/or for pets"
Good for long stays since have a full kitchen. No daily cleaning of the room. The room had a very strong smell to deodorizer. Hotel pet friendly, but I don´t have a pet so I didn´t feel very comfortable for the two night I stayed.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014