All hotels in Lakeland, Florida, United States of America
4360 Lakeland Park Drive, Lakeland, FL, 33809, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Great amenities
    Great pool
    Breakfast is average
    Comfortable
Could only stay 1 night out of 8 nights , the bed was the worse I have ever slept in .
8 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Trip for Class reunion"
Eery thing about this hotel was good, except the night we stayed there, we were on the first floor quite near the pool. Even though there was a time established for closing the pool there were still people playing and laughing just outside our window until well after 12:30AM. Really inconsiderate! Other than that it was a nice hotel. They should enforce rules.
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
Ernest
"Overall good experience"
....can not really say anything bad and I would stay there again without any reservations. A few observations of note....there was a strange hair in my shower, room decorations were scarce, and the bed wasn't tightly made. These aren't things that would keep me away. Very quiet, comfortable, priced right, good breakfast options, and a large suite.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Loved it. Clean pool and kitchen
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
Barry
Very nice, flexible staff! Great breakfast!! Room was in good condition and very clean. Thank you the good stay
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
mitchell
"1 Night Family Trip"
I stayed 1 night with my 2 boys, hotel was very clean and room had everything needed as far as fridge, stove, microwave, etc.. Would stay there again..
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Excellent in every aspect...we will return very soon! Would love to see gluten free products in the breakfast menu!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Roland
"Fantastic Deal!"
The room was VERY clean with plenty of room in it. It had a full fridge, two burners, a sink, and a dishwasher. The L-couch inside the room was comfortable and there was plenty of room to eat and set up my computer. Bathroom was also very clean and water pressure was good. The bed was a little firm but I slept well that night. Every staff member I encountered (at least six) were very friendly and said hello. Breakfast was hot and with decent variety, and I liked the coffee. It took me a little bit to get my computer to hook up to the wireless, but once it did went pretty fast and I was able to do everything I needed. I will definitely use this hotel again if I am ever back in Lakeland.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
KRISTINE
"Comfortable"
Very comfy would return
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Nice place to lay your head..."
We have stayed here every summer for about 3 years and consistently good. And, we have tried them all in this immediate area.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"Beautiful hotel at almost ridiculously low price"
I nearly didn't book this hotel, because it was so cheap. I thought it couldn't be that good because of the price. It was actually fabulous - really posh, in fact. The bedroom was beautiful and it had everything you could need - even a cooker and dishwasher. And breakfast was included in the incredibly cheap price. It was very convenient as a stop before going to Sanford airport. The town of Lakeland nearby was also nice and quiet - good for a little walk around the lake and a drink in the coffee shop nearby. It's a different side of Florida, which is also worth seeing for a night.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Rosalind
New hotel, nicely decorated and set out
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Cheryl
"Excellent suite hotel rooms could be larger"
I enjoyed my stay very much. The place was comfortable, clean and up to date. The suite is great for one person but a little too small for two. Kitchen facility more than adequate , it even had two burners for cooking.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"Not the hotel that is in the advertisement"
Had trouble with getting into our room with the magnetic keys. Didn't know it was a long stay hotel until after we checked in. Breakfast was the same every day with only apples as a fresh fruit and all rolls came from a discount store and was prepackaged. The good thing was they upgraded our room with no extra cost but was still disappointed.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Ann
"First Rate Hotel"
First rate hotel that is very nice and very clean. The staff personnel are very friendly and accommodating. There are some nice amenities such as pool side towel service and security requirements to enter the business center and hotel during hours of darkness which are a plus.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Herschel
"Okay????"
Internet service and support were not acceptable. Times when front desk did not answer phone.
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
We stayed here for two nights to visit family in the area. Upon arrival, we were told there would be no housekeeping as this was an extended stay motel. We were given extra towels as we were stsying two nights. The girl at the desk was not very helpful. We were traveling with a three month old baby and needed a luggage cart. We were told to go look for one as there were none in the lobby. Staff was not helpful and did not offer to help look. We ended up making five trips up the elevator to our room to get all our things to our room. Later, we could not access the Wi-Fi and was rudely told to check our phone settings. The problem was too many people on the service and it kept knocking the WiFi off. We will not stay here again when coming back to the area.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
faithfulrose
"Crest wood Lakeland"
Comfortable
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
Eleith
"Would stay again and would recommend!"
Great stay! Great location!
3 night romance trip May 29, 2015
ANDREA
"Comfortable and Friendly"
Very clean and comfortable Hotel with all of the necessary basic amenities. Every staff member was courteous,helpful and professional.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Stephen
Convenient to I-4. Courteous and helpful staff. Very nice room. Could live here.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"good"
the stay was wonderful, family and I enjoyed the atmosphere very much... Thank U
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Sharlene
"Very happy with the stay"
This was our first time staying at Crestwood Suites in Lakeland FL. We were very very pleased. So clean and beautiful place. Employees were very helpful and friendly and the best part was that they allow small dogs. We don't travel much but when we do, we love our little doggie companion.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Jill
"Best value for the money in the neighborhood"
It's my second time to the Crestwood and I've stayed at several of its' competitors in the same "pod" of hotels. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and being set back a bit from the main road makes it quieter as well. On the flip side, the breakfast isn't much to speak of. And like some other reviewers, I find that Crestwood is not very forthcoming that it doesn't offer daily room cleaning. All in all, though, you get the kitchen option for the price of a basic room, so it's worth being on your list.
Other trip May 31, 2015
marc
"Clean, Comfortable, Great Value"
This hotel an excellent value. Rooms clean with lots of well stocked amenties, staff friendly and helpful. Very nice breakfast variety.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Stephen
"Clean and comfortable hotel"
Crestwood was a clean and comfortable place. I will be returning in 2016
5 night family trip May 21, 2015
Shannon
"Good Place To Stay"
We enjoyed our stay. Hotel is very convenient to restaurants and shopping. Love the kitchenette and option for hot breakfast. Pool and workout room nice. Staff super friendly. Room was tidy & bedding clean. Shower a little moldy in corners, but I brought bleach. Will stay again.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Carla
"Great set up and stay"
Great stay excellent room and a big plus for animal friendly
Other trip May 26, 2015
maria mata
"Very nice and affordable hotel"
Was in town for 3 day class. Booked last minute. Exctreemly clean, affordable, and great location. I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Marnie
"Lakeland hotel"
Very nice place.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
"Clean place to stay."
Good place to stay. Roomy, clean and easy freeway access.
1 night business trip May 15, 2015
Sergio
"Great price deal . This the hotel for anyone ."
The hotel overall was fantastic .Great modern lobby. Clean room and roomy . Nice size bathroom . Bed and sofa was very comfortable . Desk with two chairs and cooking ware for night to stay in and stove top. Heated pool , business center and great breakfast with lots of choices, even extended on weekend . The location was great and safe to walk at night and by a few great restaurants and store u can walk to .
3 night trip May 9, 2015
Edward
"SJR State College"
NJCAA/FCSAA BASEBALL JM Stadium
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Leah
"Excellent Hotel in Lakeland"
I found the hotel very nice and clean. The staff was very pleasant and always greeted with a smile. The room was very comfortable and being suites, had a full-sized refrigerator and kitchenette. An excellent choice, especially for an extended stay
2 night business trip May 8, 2015
"WONDERFUL HOTEL"
VERY CLEAN WITH PLEASANT STAFF WOULD STAY AGAIN
2 night business trip May 8, 2015
"Travelers Delight!!!"
BEST PLACE IN CENTEAL FL YOU'LL EVER STAY EXCLUSIVELY A HIDDEN TREASURY FOR TRAVELING I WON'T STAY ANYWHERE ELSE
Other trip May 9, 2015
loyd
"Pleasant stay in Lakeland"
The property was very clean and well maintained with professional staff. The room itself was comfortable, very clean and in good working order, although the sideways light switches near the entry door were a little difficult to figure out at first. Complimentary breakfast was pretty good, too! A very nice stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Leon
"Probably the best place to stay in Lakeland"
Just on business in Lakeland. This hotel is perhaps the best value in town. The place is very clean, the rooms are large with full kitchen. The TV has decent channels, the internet works well. The breakfast is included and has hot food like eggs and bacon or sausage and biscuits and gravy. There is always coffee in the lobby and the staff is very friendly. The recreational parts are decent although I seldom have time to use pool or gym. Just a really nice place, convenient to Cracker Barrel and several other restaurants (just walk over to them!) Safe area.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Excellent room. Nice Suite with kitchen. Comfortable bed. If you stay more than 1 day, you have to ask for your room to be cleaned. Nice hot breakfast buffet. Will definitely stay again.
4 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
Kenneth
"Quick trip!"
This was a quick trip, but the hotel more than surpassed my expectations. Everything was very clean and that is a big one for me. Staff were friendly, check in and out was quick and painless! I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Economy furnished rooms"
Selected 2 full sized beds w/sofa bed suite. I don't consider these true suites. They are really a room with an extension for kitchenette. Stayed there during Sun-n-Fun so prices double but still no housekeeping. Towels were available at front desk. Wifi didn't work in my room until the forth day.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great sleep but..."
We were in Lakeland for Sun n Fun Air show. We checked in late around midnight. Upgraded to a studio suite which was nice but hair in the bathroom sink...very dusty floors in the corners and a/c temp locked at 72 but it was a lot warmer than that in the room. Guest agent at check in was very nice. Breakfast was a crowded mess of kids so we skipped it. I'm sure this hotel has huge turnover with guests and constant high occupancy numbers so the deep cleans that needs to be done ...are just not happening.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Perfect Stay"
I had a great stay. The room size was perfect. Very clean. If I stay in the same area again it will be here.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Rene
"Close to the BMW dealer which I was in need of."
Close to a BMW dealer which I was in need of because of a faulty air conditioner. Fixed promptly and I was off to the Lakeland Sun N Fun Airshow. Good assortment of restaurants and easy to access I-4.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"A Hotel Done Right"
I liked this hotel. Comfortable, spacious room with efficiency kitchen. I'm good with the housekeeping not happening everyday and actually kind of prefer it. They need better wireless access, however. It was really substandard.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Lakeland visit"
WiFi signal weak. Ran out of hot water when showering.
3 night trip with friends Apr 20, 2015
"A little out of the way"
Nice place. Hard to find without GPS.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2015
"Uncomfortable bed!"
The place was nice and the service was good, but the bed was the hardest one I have ever slept on.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"I will come back"
It was a good experience. Hotel is clean and personal very nice and polite I
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"A good stay"
This is a very nice extended stay hotel. We checked in and were given a smoking room instead of a non-smoking. When I went back to the lobby to have this changed, the staff upgraded us to a better room which was non-smoking without any problem. They were very helpful. The room was clean. I did wash the dishes before using them. The glasses were dirty, so I was concerned about using the dishes. After washing them, everything was great. The facilities in the place were very good. The bed was very hard. I would have preferred a softer bed. This hotel is in a great location with easy access to I-4.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015