All hotels in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
506 Pandora Ave., Victoria, BC, V8W1N6, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Charming"
They did a great job when they turned this building into a hotel. It reminded me of a European hotel.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2012
Heard the neighbors in the next room quite clearly. The walls are apparently pretty thin. Glad they retired early.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2012
"Great location, good for a a group!"
Overall stay was great. It was right in the heart of downtown Victoria and we were able to walk everywhere. It was also a nice size room for 6 people. Definitely would stay again! Plus the front desk staff were very nice!
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2012
Antoinette
Great older unique hotel, located in the downtown area in walking distance to all sites. The pub on the first floor of the hotel has great selection of beer and the food is wonderful.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2012
"Wonderful Stay"
The Swans Suite Hotel in Victoria BC is a wonderful place to stay. I went with my husband sister and brother- in-law. Our room was n the third floor directly across from the elevator. It had a open kitchen living area a loft for the comfortable king bed. My only disappointment with our room was the bath was down on the kitchen/living area. The hotel offers a full bar with great food (and their own renowned beer). I would return in a heart beat.
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
"Great location, but...."
The location was wonderful! Walking distance to food and grocery store and the neighborhood was great! The mattress where hard and old and the sofa-sleeper mattress was unsleepable! If you are paying to sleep then the establishment should have proper sleeping accommodations. Also room service never answered the phone!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2012
"Fantastic"
Stayed in a king suite here for one night and couldn't have been happier with the place. Incredible room, spread over two floors! Very different to the hotels I normally stay at, but that's what made it so good. Great service too, and the restaurant & brewpub downstairs are a great place for dinner. Wish I was staying longer, but unfortunately it was only one night!
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2012
BT

"Great location, great price, nice hotel."
Great one night stay! Hotel Wi-fi really need to be upgraded.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
salmon
"Location, music and out-of-the-norm rooms"
It's a great location. We had dinner at Canoe, just a block or so away, and then we came back to the Swan's pub for the live dance music. Lots of fun and good beer. The rooms are not your average hotel room. They're much more interesting. And we loved the original artwork.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Janet
"Jewel in the city"
Loved how it was in the heart of the city and within walking distance of all the major sites. The brew pub was great...wonderful mix of Victorian architecture with beautiful Aboriginal artwork, friendly service, delicious food, and great craft beer. Loved our 2 bedroom suite and it's sunny patio. Just needed a cover for the skylight in the master bedroom, or a sleep mask! Was up at the crack of dawn.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
Tammy
"All ggod"
great rooms large with high ceilings and beams friendly staff great pub with superb beer
Other trip May 3, 2015
"My Visit to Victoria"
We got a nice big room. The staff was nice. We also went to the restaurant and we had the best clam chowder ever! The food is Good and the beer is amazing!!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Hugo
"Location"
I only gave the staff a 4/5, but frankly, the only way they could have gotten a five would have been to sleep with, or cook for me. They were excellent.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Great hotel near the water, shops & resturants"
We had a lovely stay, beautiful weather and were pleasantly surprised by the entire experience! Highly recommended
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Lori
Very nice hotel . Stayed for just one night . Very impressed on how clean and spacious the room was . Pub that is attached had great food .
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Close to it all"
I would certainly recommend the Swans Pub and Hotel. We have been to Victoria many times over the years and have stayed in the larger brand hotels. As a mother travelling with two teens we wanted something very close to down town and this place certainly covered that. First of all, I have to say that every staff member we met was exceedingly helpful and efficient. Big Kudos go to Hugh, Katherine and Kyle. We stayed in the 1 bedroom suite and it was well appointed for an older heritage style building. Lovely artwork and well stocked kitchen area. There was a wedding event on one of the nights we stayed and the festivities in the pub did not bother us – we were on the 3rd floor. You are closer to down town so you will hear general street noise but this would be expected. It is nice to see the building’s history being maintained and I can see that there is much pride in the team that works here.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Nancy N.
We enjoyed our stay, will probably stay at Swans again!
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Great Location. Unique Place!"
Great place. Wonderful to have a kitchenette! Great location!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Convenient, clean, close to harbour, restaurants, chinatown, shops. Great pub. Live music every night.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Central location, walking distance to everything"
Staff extremely friendly, home away from home experience, would definitely stay again, great music and great food in pub, everything at your fingertips
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Robyn
"Convenient location close to downtown."
A few items were not working (ie oven did not warm although the light came on, there was no way to angle the blinds in the bedroom unless you stood on the bed, the telephone in the sitting area was not connected - there was no cord between the jack and phone). All of these deficiencies were noted on the evaluation card. It should be noted that if a suite is booked the bedroom is in a loft area whereas the bathroom is in the main area, be prepared to climb and descend 18 steps in the dark. Not great when you are of an advancing age.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
CJ
"Great location close to China town"
Weekend away to Victoria, needed a 2 bedroom place because friend joining my husband and I. Cute two bedroom upstairs in loft and full kitchenette and living room, comfortable and spacious. Listened to band at Swan's pub every night, great resteraunts all in walking distance.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Swan Hotel"
Rooms very clean, we had studio suite which was a good size, the staff were very nice and helpful. The noise from the bar was a bit loud on Saturday night, our 1st night, but the rest of the week was fine, but it is a hotel/pub so it was to be expected. Hotel is close to downtown, so everything is in walking distance, parking was easy, not on site, but just on next block 2 minute walk.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Gill
"Weekend get away at the Swans"
Enjoyed the room. Well appointed studio,although bathroom was quite small and no where to put toiletries. Staff were very accommodating, and pleasant. We did phone for an early check-in and were told that would be fine. When we arrived we were told the room wasn't ready and waited until 3:45 to get into our room.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Nice hotel, lots of character."
Hotel was clean, comfortable and was well equipped for our stay, the down side was the old building didn't offer a lot of sound proofing from our upstairs neighbour. The high ceilings and little balcony made it feel like it wasnt just another hotel. Enjoyed my stay and will stay here again.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Great location! Staff were very friendly and helpful. Let us keep our bags there even after we checked out while we were walking around downtown. Pub downstairs brew their own beer which was amazing and had really good food.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Too bad they ran out of food by 7 pm on Christmas Day!!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
hungry travelll
"Visitor to Victoria"
It was a good stay. The hotel doesn't offer complementary breakfast but our room was good and clean.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
"Very spicious room"
When I called asking about my room, I was told it is on the third floor. But when we get there, I was given a second floor room. Right outside of our window is a building that looks like is ready to be torn down. However, the room is very clean, and very spacious. Super high celing. We love how convenient the location is that we can walk to most places we want to go. I was concerned about the noise from the pub, but we didn't hear anything. All and all, a good hotel. Will go back for sure.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
"Wonderful artsy brew pub in the heart of Victoria"
The hotel is within walking distance of most of the sights in Victoria, shopping, restaurants, museums and a harbour walk.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Lovely character hotel in excellent location"
We had an excellent two night mini vacation in Victoria, based in the Swans Hotel.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
shona
"Great hotel and service"
The people always make the difference and Swans nailed it both with their front desk and food and beverage facilities
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
"A hidden Gem"
This is a truly one off hotel. You don't stay in the hotel you experience it. The suites are beautiful and everyone is different. We stayed with friends who use the hotel regularly so we would recommend rooms 303 and 309. The artwork is fantastic and the staff are very helpful, even lending us a laptop when ours failed.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
JOYCE
"Awesome boutique hotel close to downtown."
I was in town for one night, looking for a place close to downtown. Enjoyed this older but fully renovated character hotel. Quiet, comfortable, clean with good staff. I was concerned about potential noise from the pub, but this turned out to be a non issue.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Jared
"Perfect Experience"
I only stayed one night but the location was perfect, and the room was amazing. Definitely felt like a home away from home. The pub downstairs had great live music and was convenient as well! Staff was friendly and I would definitely recommend this place. :)
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Curtis
"Nice hotel handily placed for a visit to Victoria"
Spent an enjoyable 4 nights here. the room was very comfortable but a little on the dark side. Couldn't fault the food. The breakfasts when available on Saturdays and Sundays were excellent. Very handy for walking to the centre of Victoria and all amenities.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Ok area."
Wrong choice
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
"Great location near harbour"
Lovely and accommodating for 6 people. Large room, kitchen a bonus with a family.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
We were greated by a great staff member, learned that we were upgrated to a one bedroom suite. We had a great room, loved the location, the staff in the pub were great, the night life at the pub was fun, all in all a great place to stay. We will go back.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Robert & Shirley MacKenzie
"Great city location."
Excellent. Apon arrival with my son, there was only one bed in the suite. Checked with the desk and they very easilly accomodated us to a bigger suite with a minimal upcharge.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Al
"hotel experience"
very nice hotel. staff very friendly and efficient ..unfortunately are room faced a very busy street and construction was going on across the street....
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
bob
"Very good value for money."
The whole experience was very good. The staff were excellent and helpful, the food was good and great value. Wish they were all the same.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
"Art everywhere; an aesthetic pleasure"
Our room was a spacious suite with a loft! The kitchen had everything we needed. The view of the water was amazing.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Cynthia
The Swan was beautiful, very clean and very comfortable. The rooms are updated and the staff is very nice. The food is affordable and very good. The only drawback is the lack of air-conditioning. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2014
Lynne
"Nice Hotel, great location"
I would rate this 4 stars except that the band downstairs was very loud and even though I had a room in the quiet area it prevented me from going to sleep until they were done at midnight. The location is great and the staff are wonderful. The room provides good amenities.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
AnneMarie
"Lovely little boutique hotel"
Great little boutique hotel and pub,`close to the harbour, restaurants and shops. Definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip May 26, 2014
"Exceptional value"
Great position. Rooms are excellent. Only minus is the bathroom is on a lower level than the bedroom, which is not brilliant in the middle of the night
3 night trip with friends May 27, 2014
Grandad
NZ
"Hotel with atmosphere."
This is a great hotel with plenty of character. The rooms are spacious and nicely decorated with original art and comfortable furniture. The fully equipped kitchen was a bonus, as was the daily newspaper delivered each morning. The location is perfect, close to the harbour area, pubs, restaurants and within walking distance of many tourist sites. Staff is most helpful and accommodating. Some of the rooms have Juliette balconies so if you want a balcony that you can walk onto, you should ask ahead of time.
Other trip May 28, 2014
If you are looking for a place right down close to everything this is your place. We have stayed here a few times and wouldn't go anywhere else
Other trip May 26, 2014
Kaleah
"Great room for the rate"
I fly back and forth quite frequently to Victoria and this was the first time I had stayed at the hotel part of Swans. Fantastic location, friendly people, great service. For the rate I paid which would otherwise only get me a small room with a bed at other hotels, I got a full suite with a living room, kitchen, and an upstairs bedroom. This was great and I sincerely appreciate the superb service I got from every staff member there. The historical significance is also a must see and to read about. Bands were awesome.
1 night trip May 19, 2014