All hotels in Bethpage, New York, United States of America
4107 Hempstead Turnpike, Bethpage, NY, 11714, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Horrible dirty and horrible neighborhood"
front desk clerk was dirty looking.. hotel air conditioning units not working. there seemed to be questionable activity going on outside..
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
Not Provided
"Smelled like an ashtray"
Never again. They refused to move me even though smelled like cigarettes. They sprayed aerosol. No help
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
rob
"Bethpage Motel"
Rooms are clean but not very fancy. Adequate for a short 2 night stay to visit friends on Long Island.
2 night trip with friends Sep 30, 2014
Dennis
"Fairly priced motel close by the golf courses."
The motel was on a main thoroughfare, easy to find, and well located to loads of useful amenities. I was well greeted, found my way to and from it easily each time, and thought the room was comfortable and reasonably appointed. I was seeking a reasonably priced motel, as close to the Beth Page State Parks 5 golf courses as possible. I am more than happy with this choice, the Beth Page Motel, it satisfied all my requirements, the room was clean, the bed huge, and all the staff I encountered were polite and helpful.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
kerry
I stayed here only because if the property's location to Bethpage Golf Course. It was very close, but very old and needs updating. Clean with no amenities. Reasonable cost though which in this area made it tolerable
4 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"They need help managing this hotel"
I was just in for one night on a business trip. A/C in the room did not work. Very Spartan interior, with a very 1960's feel to it. Thought I might save some money by staying here, but in the end wished I has spent more and stayed somewhere else. And as other reviewers have commented, the wall are very thin.
1 night business trip May 1, 2014
"A Very Good Value"
This hotel was much better than I expected. I have been impressed recently with cheaper hotels upping their game, providing reasonably clean, updated, comfortable rooms. This is certainly one of them. The hotel appears recently renovated. There is NO bulletproof glass at checkin...it is a small, spare lobby in the front. Most rooms are on one level, you just drive your car right up the room so there is no hauling bags around. You get an actual room key, not a card. It is not the prettiest design but you should get over it quickly. The room itself had a vaulted ceiling with an actual hanging chandelier and was a reasonable size though it was sparsely furnished. The bed was very comfortable and big and there was a big mirror on the wall. The bathroom was small and had only a shower -- I had a little trouble getting hot water. Because of the short walk to the car and a shower rather than a bath, I would highly recommend it to those with mobility problems. Its not luxury but then all you need it for is a place to stay. You have more money to spend elsewhere.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Bare room- poorly decorated- tv not sharp picture"
Very stark, unappealing- would not recommend- plastc glasses and better quality paper
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
G
"Bare room- poorly decorated- tv not sharp picture"
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
G
Was cozy but needs better soundproofing. Shower was tiny as well. Bed was excellent, very comfy.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2013
"OK for the price"
Although I can say that the bed was very comfortable, the hotel itself was just ok. I have never stayed in a hotel where the walls were so thin. You could hear exactly what was going on in the rooms on either side of us, making it very hard to sleep. The room is outdated, but that was ok since we were only staying one night. The sign out front is not lighted, like the picture shows on Hotels.com and it was hard to find since we arrived late at night. I would not plan on staying there again.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2014
R.B.
It's just a place to stay. Nothing more to say about it.
3 night trip Jan 13, 2014
Rob
"recommended"
Everything was great! The front desk and service was also good. My only issue was that it was freezing in the room and because the ceilings were so high it took all night to heat up.
1 night business trip Dec 24, 2013
js
"Can't go wrong for the price"
For 90 bucks a night it's a steal. Between the location and cleanliness you can't complain. I wish the beds were softer but the rooms were clean and there was no sign of the usual hotel cover up.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2013
"A pleasant surprise"
Read several reviews that were critical of the motel. Despite those I made the reservation. Room was clean, large and modern. Front desk was friendly. Bathroom well appointed. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping. Absolutely no complaints.
2 night trip Sep 18, 2013
jim
"Nice clean and price well"
It's a no frills motel. If your looking for a clean room, comfortable bed and plenty of places to eat close by this is a great choice. Again it's a. Basic motel room and for the price I highly recommend it.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
PMO
"Good location."
Internet connection went down, no coffee in the room and no hot water the last day of my stay.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Staff were friendly and attentive. Hotel was clean and basic. I will stay again.
5 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"Close to many restaurants"
Very clean hotel for the price you're paying. However, they do not have a hair dryer so bring your own if you don't intend on sleeping with wet hair. Showers are a bit small but everything was clean. Parking was located literally outside your door so it was made very convenient and there are many restaurants around. Only thing that I can consider a complain is there lock and keys didn't seem to work that well for the room I had.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"Not the most comfortable of rooms"
We definitely got what we paid for in this case. First impressions were less than stellar as the front of the motel is being redone, but if that were the only issue, it would be very easy to overlook. Although we had prepaid for the room, it was a little disconcerting that we were never asked for a credit card or drivers license to verify payment or who we were, either upon check in or check out. Once in the room, we found an entire wall of mirrors, which just added to the skeevy cheap motel feel. The tiny bathroom made showering and getting ready a bit of a challenge, but the worst part of the stay was the rock hard mattress. I don't generally have a problem with a firm mattress, but this was almost worse than sleeping on the floor. It was basically a mattress on as platform, so there was no box spring. If you just need a quick place to shower and change and don't plan on sleeping, this might be fine. Otherwise, you may want to spend a little more to find someplace that has a more comfortable bed (and possibly fewer mirrors!)
1 night trip May 30, 2013
aew
"Excellent value."
Clean. Quiet. No frills.
1 night trip May 13, 2013

"Very poor facility"
I know the place was being renovated, so we made some allowances. Our AC failed in the middle of the afternoon, so I called the front desk. A man appeared shortly after and confirmed that it did not work. He noticed my laptop plugged into a outlet under the AC outlet and said, Oh, that's what caused it! You overloaded the circuit for the AC, you can't have that plugged in! He said he would go and reset the circuit, so I waited a while, but when the AC still wouldn't work, I called him again. This time he said he would have to move us to another room, which he did, and I plugged my laptop in that room with no further problem. When we asked about a small coffee/tea maker, we were given directions to the Dunken Donuts store and Wild Willies Deli, just up the road! The bathroom did not have a vanity cabinet, just a sink on a pedestal, with a couple of small glass shelves to put our toiletries on. Ice machine was in the reception area, and we had to walk past 25 units to get there.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Truman
1 night trip Oct 16, 2013
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Bethpage Hotel

"Excellent Value"
12/26/15 TRMoorehead
We were planning an overnight visit on Christmas Eve night. We simply needed a place to sleep and shower, and went with this venue based on the reasonable rate. We checked in with some trepidation as the potential for disaster was high. Happily, all fears were unfounded. The check-in was easy and fast. The room, although Spartan, was very clean. The bathroom seemed new and was spotless, and the bed was uncommonly comfortable. The next morning, check-out was equally painless. Additionally, there were several nearby places to eat,open even on Christmas morning. The only possible criticism is that it is easy to miss the hotel as the sign outside is small and obscured. All in all, an excellent value for the price.
11/05/15 cPerdi84 Cocoa, Florida
When I stayed here, it was a better experience than what I had remembered. Not only does it look great outside, but the inside was renovated nicely. The staff was great and the bed was wonderful. They also had cable.
"Excellant"
03/20/15 Leslie23456
Very good staff well mannered and caring The lady at the front desk was exceptionally nice some motels still do know the meaning of Guest Services ....guess they get a good training always make the guest feel respected and well taken care off
"Every time I have to stay in long island I stay at the Bethpage Hotel."
01/29/15 Philip H
I love staying at the Bethpage Hotel every time I stay out in Long Island. Besides the fact the staff has great attitudes and are very friendly, the rooms are spotless and the prices are amazing (but don't tell the owner) plenty of parking and it also resides in a great neighborhood. Plenty of stores and restaurants all around. I have been to many hotel/motels and by far this is the place for me c
"Verry Bad"
01/01/15 Bill V Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
Had no heat we were cold day & night no coffee pot or microwave called the office told them the did nothing to correct the problem would not recommend this motel in the future the only good thing it was close to our destanation
"good value"
03/18/14 Hillary Z Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Updated old style motel. Front Desk was helpfull The room was neat and clean, very cushy mattresses. Seems to have been recently updated. rooms were noisy, close to resturants. I was in room 48 and the heat never came up- the desk let me move to the next room which was nice and warm.
"The Worst Ever!"
03/15/14 chuparosa2014 Chandler, Arizona
My husband & I stayed at the Bethpage Motel on Long Island for 3 nights, and it was 3 nights too many. The walls were paper thin so forget about getting any sleep. The room next door had "action" day and night. They were loud and very annoying. We didn't bother to mention or complain to the front desk, because the employees could care less on how to make their customers happy or comfortable. It was cold in NY, and one would want a good heater in their room. Well this heater was nonstop. We slept with the air conditioner on high and the ceiling fan also on high. And the heater just blasted away. My husband did talk with the front desk person on one night, and they said "oh room 30?, it does that all the time". He gave him a tricky way to play with the thermostat. It did not fix it. The next morning I walked down to the front office for coffee, and many rooms had their a/c units on full blast. So it isnt just room 30. My sister and brother in law also stayed at this motel at the same time. And they both shared the same discomforts. We were in for the funeral for my mom, a time when rest and some comfort is much needed! Well this place did not help at all. Do not stay at this motel! You will regret it.
"Worst Motel On Long Island"
03/11/14 60Nothappy Phoenix, Arizona
My wife and I stayed at the Bethpage Motel in Bethpage, Long Island Thurs 03/06 thru Sat 03/08/14. We were greeted at the front desk by someone who eithr didn't like there job or didn't like people, a very rude individual. That was the beginning, it got worse folks when we got to our room. A shower smaller that a phone booth that when you tried to wash your hair in high pressured fine mist that would blow your skin off you hit your elbows on both sides of the glass enclosure.The thermostat for heat was stuck wide open and the room was like a sauna. I went to the front desk to complain and have it fixed, the individual behind the front desk told me "Your mercury is stuck" "Open your door and turn on the A/C and turn the thermostat on and off very slowly 3 times". It was 35 degrees out. It never shut off. We slept with the A/C and ceiling fan on. The walls were so paper thin that carnal noise from the couple next door sounded like they were in the room with us. At a cost of $100.00 a night this was the worst Motel I have ever stayed and I highly reccomend that you never stay there. You'd be better off staying in your car. It was an unpleasant experience to add to the fact it was my wife's mother funeral that weekend and we had flown in from Phx, AZ and needed peace and quite Rick J Downing.
"Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid..."
03/10/14 Mare I Boynton beach, fl
The price was low. I was in town for a funeral--namely, my mother's, and had to book something fast and cheap. Enter the Bethpage Motel, Long Island's leading hotel for paper thin walls and zero customer service. My sister and her husband also stayed there, and their heat wouldn't shut off. When they called the front desk for assistance, they were asked which room they were in, it was "Oh, THAT room...well, that always happens in that room." They offer coffee in the lobby with a Keurig coffeemaker. Fine, but you'd think they could go the extra mile and maybe provide their guests with Sweet n' Low or Splenda if they don't use sugar. Nope. I, myself, saw three different people working the front desk on three different shifts, and each one was more snotty than the next. The girl who was working the early morning shift on Sunday was busy chewing a mouthful of food while answering my question as to whether or not they had any creamer left for the coffee. "Yeah, but it's in the back room. Do ya want me to go get it?" No, I'd like to stand here and use the sweat from my hot flash in lieu of creamer, thank you very much. Oh, before I end this review, we were also entertained by the very loud sounds of carnal knowledge going on in the room that separated our room from my sister's. We both heard it. When they renovated these rooms, as they apparently did, they should have INSULATED THE WALLS, because we even heard conversations going on in another room that sounded like they were talking in OUR room. This review is complete. Elvis has left the building.
"Great!"
02/10/14 COVER_GURL New York
Boyfriend and I just wanted a place to relax on a Friday evening. We were pleasantly surprised, It seemed to have a recent upgrade as the place was different than what I had seen in pictures. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was nice.