All hotels in Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
1940 W Pinnacle Peak Rd, Phoenix, AZ, 85027, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Hilton Garden Inn Happy Valley"
Lovely property - safe and comfortable with a great breakfast and bar. Only problem is that Phoenix is so spread out that you need to drive everywhere to get anywhere - but this hotel is close to the restaurants and shops in Happy Valley. Would definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"all good"
great hotel
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
This hotel was well worth the Expedia deal we paid for. We'd stay again
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
travel mom
"Excellent North Phoenix accomodations"
Wife and son stayed here while checking out MMI just down the street. Very happy with the quality of the hotel and staff. Great access to MMI, Scottsdale, Sedona, etc.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Karl
"Close to wedding hall"
Loved our stay here. It was super close to our destination the staff was friemdly the room waa immaculate. Would definitely stay here next time we are in Phoenix
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
joanna
"First impression is a lasting one."
Upon walking into this Hotel, it was very welcoming in appearance. A beverage table on the right is kept up 24 hrs for guests. Including some water with fruit in it. I had called previously because we were going to be checking in later. The voice on the phone was very friendly. The staff was amazing! From the front desk to the maid service. The hotel is exceptionally clean everywhere. They serve a very nice breakfast that you can purchase hot items-well worth it. The Omelets are great! (or you can just have the fruit, cereal, pastries,toast, juice, milk and coffee. They even serve dinner and have a bar w/happy hour. You don't have to drive anywhere to get something to eat. I give this Hotel 10 stars, and we WILL be back.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Sandi
"Nice room"
Pleasant room; good rate.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
jill
Very friendly staff!
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Terence
"great stay"
Had a 4 day stay i Phoenix. Hotel situated north in Phoenix which was ok for me. Close proximity to I17 and 101 highway makes for great access to places of interest.Hotel was very clean and staff was great.I have no problem recommending this hotel to any traveler visiting the Phoenix area.
4 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Christian
Front desk staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was excellent, made to order. Beds very comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
dana
"shelter from the heat"
Our Phoenix home AC went out and we needed a place to escape the heat. Hotels.com had a great last minute deal on our local Hilton Garden. Room was nice and cool. Everything was neat and tidy. Staff very accommodating.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Andy C
"Perfect!"
Super fantastic! The two staff members we dealt with were very friendly and interacted very well socially. The room (Junior Suite) was perfect- I really wish I would have stayed multiple nights. The clock/radios have an AUX input (3.5mm jacks) so you can bring your MP3 player and plug it in. TVs have HDMI inputs so you can bring your BluRay players or whatever. Only downfall is the shower/tub - not for romantic encounters. Water can get plenty hot though! I will definitely stay again sometime in the near future.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
Air conditioner was to loud. Every time it kicked on it wakes you up. Otherwise all was good.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"beautiful clean hotel"
The staff is very friendly, the facilities are so clean. I really loved my stay here.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. We're happy that you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.
4 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"awesome staff"
Great room, great neighborhood, amazing staff. I even missed my checkout time by an hour and a half and they were more than willing to work with me so I could gather my belongings. I would definitely stay there again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you for your positive comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
"We'll be back"
Loved this hotel. Clean, comfy, decent sized room. Convenient locaiton right off I-17. And a couple of perks we really liked -- (1) REAL cable with a digital guide and everything! And (2) we left our do not disturb sign up one day and instead of ignoring us, they slid a note under the door and left a bag hanging on the doorknob with fresh towels. The breakfast was OK. If I had paid $11 for it, I would have been disappointed, but as it was included in the amzing room rate we got, we were satisfied. Well, except for the coffee. The coffee was terrible.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. So glad that our housekeeping staff took good care of you. We're sorry you didn't like the coffee, we do have many guests that enjoy it. We hope to see you back soon.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
I really enjoyed the peacefulness of this hotel, only problem is there were no immediate restaurants within walking distance
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you for the 5 stars and your kind words regarding your stay with us. We do have shuttle service onsite, our staff would have been happy to take you out to dinner. Please check with them on your next visit with us.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Decent hotel"
The staff was ok, not good not bad. They never wrote "breakfast" on my key packet. The morning of breakfast, the African American woman at the front desk made me go all the way to my room for my key packet. Without a piece of paper reading breakfast I could not have breakfast. She could've verified it without making me go to my room. After several minutes of walking to my room and back, my key packet didn't include anything anyway, the man I checked in with never wrote it in. When I mentioned to her she could verified in her computer and written it on a piece of paper for me she said "oh no, we are trying to save key packets - ridiculous. It's a piece of paper. No courtesy or professionalism whatsoever. She needs customer service remedial training.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"very nice and quiet place"
Hard to believe this place only ranked 3 stars. We enjoyed this place, got a great price, it was clean and had a lot of nice, friendly people who took great care of us.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. And we so appreciate your kind compliments about our staff. We think they're the best. We hope to see you again soon at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North/Happy Valley.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Great Stay!!"
Cleanliness of room and hotel in general. Quality of service. Hotel amenities, excellent pool, gym, parking. Hotel location, near many stores, restaurants.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you so much for your 5 star review of the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North/Happy Valley. We are always thrilled to hear when our guests are pleased. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in Phoenix.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Villarreal Family
"2nd stay, a bit disappointed"
I've stay here before and it was lovely, so I readily booked the hotel again. I arrived late after a long, tiring drive. My reservation was messed up. They had me listed under different addresses than my own. Finally got up to my room and the cables behind the TV were all in the wrong ports so the picture was green. I had to fix it just to be able to watch TV. Good think I know how to do that. The bed was also a rock. A ROCK. I didn't sleep. I woke up with leg cramps, and my room had no bathtub to soak in. I wanted to cry. The next morning the nice waiter in the restaurant told me the beds adjusted. I had no idea. Why isn't that part of the check-in FYI? The next night was salvaged with a better nights sleep after fixing my own bed. The next morning I got up and headed to my company's office at 8am. I came back at 2pm to take a quick nap, and my room still hadn't been cleaned. Again, wanted to cry. Good Lord Hilton! I have never had this experience staying in any of your hotels before. Gratefully the rest of the staff made the stay worth it. So friendly and nice.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you for your candid feedback. We are very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not up to par. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff. Despite this, we hope to be able to welcome you back on a return visit to Phoenix. We'd like the opportunity to WOW you!
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Diana
The hotel staff made our stay comfortable and memorable. In particular, Kesha, a member of staff remembered our names and greeted us each day with a hello, friendly smile and great service. We will definitely stay here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We will be sure to let Kesha know that she made an impact during your stay. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon!
5 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
Don
"Just passing through"
We just came through for the night but the hotel was very modern, clean and the staff was extremely friendly and took care of us. Would recommend if you were staying in that area for a few days.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you for your wonderful review of your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn - Phoenix/North - Happy Valley. So glad to hear the staff took wonderful care of you.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Staff is awesome!"
This was our 1st stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. Our King Suite was large and comfortable. We had to extend our stay one more night prior to our arrival and the Kesha helped me when I called. She was very helpful and patient. All the staff we came into contact with were very professional, greeted us when we came in every night and were helpful. I left my cell phone in the room when we checked out, called shortly after we'd left and my phone was retrieved and held at the front desk. The only glitch in our whole stay was housekeeping missed our room one day when we were gone most of the day. They do offer a buffet breakfast (oatmeal, cereals, danish, bagels and juices) for a price of almost $11. You can also have pancakes/omelette made to order which is included in the price. I thought having to pay for a small selection of items in the buffet was a bit much. So many hotels include the breakfast buffet with your reservation.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you for your review of your stay with us. It makes us very proud to hear when our staff members are being helpful and responsive. We hope you enjoyed your stay overall.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Pretty good."
I'm completely satisfied, no major complaints.. We had breakfast at the buffet, we enjoyed it.. We'll stay here again..
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you for your 5 star review of our hotel. We look forward to your return trip one day.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Overnight stay"
We were in town for a graduation and really only used the room to sleep. My kids were really excited about the cookies in the lobby. The staff members that checked us in and out were very friendly. We would stay here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you for your positive review of your stay with us. Glad it suited your needs for the trip. P.S. Tell the kids the cookes are our favorite part too ;)
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Good hotel in north Phoenix"
Hotel was very clean and still had cookies when we checked in at 9pm. Beds were not the usual rock hard hotel beds and got a great nights sleep.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Yay for cookies :) Thank you so much for the great review. We hare happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Great place to stay!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
We are please that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
Nonda
This was a nice and quite location, would definitely stay again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you for your 5 star review of your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
Jennie
Everyone working there was awesome. I never write reviews.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you so much! We're pretty fond of our staff. They go above and beyond for our guests. We'll look forward to seeing you soon.
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Great Visit!!"
Keisha was fantastic! Very friendly and accommodating, both on the phone and in person! I wish everyone were as friendly as she is!! Thank you so very much! We will definitely come back and refer friends and family!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North/Happy Valley. We will let Kesha know that you were pleased with her service. We hope to welcome you back again soon. We're very appreciative that you will recommend us to friends and family.
1 night family trip Apr 12, 2014
Ben Vigil
"Need Sound proof"
Everything was great BUT walls between the rooms are too thin so you can hear everything from next room.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. We're sorry to hear that you had some noisy neighbors. Please let us know the next time you're staying with us and we'll be happy to address the issue.
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
"Very Happy"
Every year we look forward to our trip to Arizona! We go especially for Dodgers Spring training & while we are there we look forward to site seeing new spots as well as visiting our special eaterys. This was our 1st time staying at the Hilton Garden which we really enjoyed. The location of the hotel seemed fairly new, it was quiet, well lit and safe. There were places near to grab something to eat. Accesseble to freeways & near gas stations. I have to say I REALLY enjoyed the complimentary water with fruit they have, it 's so refreshing. There is also, complimentary coffee, hot tea & hot chocolate always in the lobby. The bar area was accessible & available. There was an area to just lounge or read, they even had books & newspapers available, also an area to do web surfing. There was an area with a fire pit where you could relax & enjoy your evening. The pool area was nice with a heated jaccuzi, fresh towels & well lit and gaited. The lobby is equipped with vending machines. All the staff was very nice, polite & attentive. Always greated us in the morning, when we left & upon our return. The rooms were clean and furnished with all the amenities, the qualitiy of service and cleaniness was all very good. I would recomend the Hotel & I would definatly stay there again. If you stay there you have to go to Culver's up the street & taste their frozen custard....it's delicouse!
3 night family trip Mar 7, 2014
Deborah
"Nice hotel - awesome breakfast and staff."
Enjoyed our stay-- top notch staff. Everyone pleasant and took extra effort to assure we were enjoying our stay--restaurant , housekeeping and front desk. Special kudos to Keisha-my kids ranked her as their favorite and we were on the road for 8 days.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are very happy to hear that Kesha made you feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel - and she ROCKS it! Hoping to see you again soon.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
MinnesotaFamily
"delicious breakfast"
very nice hotel with wonderful breakfast and Kesha was extremely sweet
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
rhonda
"Close baseball"
Good location , good access
3 night family trip Mar 21, 2014
"Close to where we wanted to be."
A very quiet and comfortable place to stay.
2 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Our Hotel Stay"
The hotel was very nice, very cordial staff and the room was very comfortable.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. We're happy that you enjoyed your stay and are looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Cleveland
"Comfortable, Clean and Pleasurable"
Our stay at this hotel was a wonderful experience and I would defiantly stay again. The room was clean and comfortable and very accommodating. The staff were very friendly. We enjoyed dinner and drinks at the bar, food was really good and the staff pleasant.
2 night romance trip Mar 8, 2014
Chanta
Hotel is very well kept. Staff were very friendly. It is located off of I17 far enough that it is nice and quite. It is pretty far north in Phoenix however it was really easy to catch the freeway. The Pillows on the bed are really small.
2 night family trip Mar 1, 2014
Although my families stay was great,and our room was clean and spacious. The beds were a lil to soft for us and the tv was on the small side. It rained most of our stay.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Cydney
Very nice hotel and clean hotel.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
convenient and clean
2 night trip Feb 4, 2014
joann
"Terrific staff!"
Staff was super friendly. Everything was wonderful about our stay!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix North Happy Valley
Thank you for your kind comments. We will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We are always pleased to be your second home when you're at the area.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Convenient"
Very pleasant - Comfortable - staff was marvelous
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
"Too expensive"
For the price of the room, breakfast should be included. Wifi was difficult to set up; breakfast was $10.95 PER person! Not a family hotel.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Renee
"Comfortable, clean hotel."
Overall really nice. Friendly, helpful staff. Only could have wished for lunch to be served in the hotel restaurant as the nearby locations were closed on Sunday. The hotel doors banged loudly when they closed. I understand why, but trying to sleep in the morning was impossible.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
Room was clean, overall hotel was clean and well kept. We decided to pay the extra $10 per night for breakfast buffet and it was worth it
3 night trip Jan 9, 2014
YD
Hotel staff was great. The room was clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"Happy Valley made me Happy!!"
Hotel is new, well kept up, and nice. They are located around a newly developed community as of Dec of 2013. The staff was extremely helpful. And the rooms that they consider handicapped are actually handicapped!! Someone in a wheelchair can get into the bathroom and even shut the door!! Kudos Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Happy Valley, if we are ever in that area again, we will be staying with you!! :)
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013