All hotels in Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
16 Fletcher Gate, Nottingham, England, NG1 2FS, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location but needs a refresh"
I've stayed at other IBis hotels and always thought they were cheap and cheerful, but clean and good value. I didn't feel the same about this one. On arrival we were checked in a disabled room,the bathroom was horrible. We asked to be moved. After telling us they were full we were moved. The room was better, but the carpet in the whole hotel looked and felt grubby. In need of a refit in my opinion. The staff in general were lovely, the breakfast and bar were great and the location is perfect. But the hotel could do with a refresh, especially the carpet.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Marsha
"IBIS May 2015"
Clean,simple and central. The problem we had the first night was with people running round in the corridor making lots of noice until 3 am so unable to sleep.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Budget priced hotel offering real value"
Stayed overnight in transition. Room was compact but immaculate and bathroom was like a separate pod. Made the shower noisy in the bedroom area but otherwise great value for money. Breakfast simple but good at the price
Other trip May 24, 2015
aussies abroad
"Close to everything"
Clean and tidy hotel, staff very pleasant and helpful , located in a great place close to capital fm arena and city center would stay again
Other trip May 17, 2015
louise
"Nearly there..."
The only problem I had with this hotel was the lack of a restaurant.It has a snack bar and a breakfast room.Shame really cos otherwise it`s a nice hotel.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"convenient hotel near to shops"
Hotel is very convenient to shops cause its very near to city centre. Car park is not too bad £10 for 24hrs. But because its our first time there, my husband ended driving around he drove in the tram area which you are not allowed. cause we dont know where the car park is and its just the front of the hotel. And now my husband got a ticket cost £60 for driving in the tram area. Room is quite small but clean. Bed is not really comfy coz its so firm. But overall its alright.
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
Cynthia
It was perfect for the purpose of my visit
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
RAJAH
"Fantastic week-end"
We treated our special friends to a show @ the theatre for Kerry's birthday. With the busses and tram outside was excellent. Not fault anything. Though the parking opposite was excellent, a reduction was told to us by the receptionist. She did something with the ticket, but had to pay the full £14.This being the only thing.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
je
"Family wedding getaway break"
Hotel very clean, service good, staff very friendly and helpful, ideal location centre of Nottingham close to all shops, restaurants, multi storey car pack opposite the hotel with a discount price whilst at the hotel. Would stay here again.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Hilary
"weekend trip."
ideally located for us, between the Arena and the centre, car park across the road. Only problem we had was when trying to find our way back out from the car park - must've taken a wrong turn, because we ended up in the central square, and we certainly shouldn't have!! Would use this hotel again, perfectly satisfactory. Didn't use the bar or the breakfast.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Mrs M
"Excellent Hotel"
One of the best hotel in the city. Excellent
3 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
Aravindan
I was on a short stay. This was my second stay. Location is perfect. There is everything you need.
5 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Small but all are satisfied"
Small space in triple room, nothing to compaint. The room still could cater our 2 big suitcases at least. Neat and clean, comfortable bed, convenient location. Staff were frendly, cheerful & helpful.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Pik Ching
"Good hotel in good location."
Friendly staff and a good size room at the Nottingham Ibis. Very comfy bed and pillows and a great size shower. Basic room but had everything I needed.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
The Lost Blonde
"Cheap, comfortable. Great service."
My boyfriend and I stayed here for an event a the capital fm arena, it was within 10 minutes walk as well as being close to all the city centre shops/attractions. When we arrived we were told we couldn't check in until 2pm but staff offered to look after our luggage for us. We booked a standard double room whichb was simple and cosy. TV, free tea/coffee and a large shower made our stay very comfortable. Would recommend!
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice hotel in Nottingham city centre"
Helpful staff on the reception, nothing was too much trouble. The room was clean and the bed very comfortable. Very good value for money and parking opposite. Make sure you get your car park ticket stamped to get a discount off the parking charge. I would not hesitate to come back to this hotel as it was peaceful and comfortable
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Jane
"Ibis Hotel Nottingham - French Excellence."
Fantastic Hotel; I found the room unbelievably clean, well presented, and the staff intensely kind. The Bar was ok too, £3.50 for a pint in the City Centre is excellent. Amazing Hotel
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
City centre hotel very close to shops and restaurants. There is a NCP car park opposite, take a ticket and when you check out of hotel they will stamp it so you pay reduced rate - currently £10 for 24 hours. The TV in our room would not work, reported it on our way out for the evening, all fixed by the time we got back. Free Wifi and a computer in the reception area. Room very clean, we heard no noise at night and slept well. Kettle, coffee, tea, hairdryer and shower soap provided. Staff very attentive and helpful
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Ros
"Good value, well-located"
This was a two-night stay. I have some mobility limitations so the one-stop tram to and from the station and buses from the door were important. Excellent breakfast; room had all I needed and good pub (Cross Keys) nearby for food and drink.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Bookman
"Excellent hotel for arena"
Perfect location for transport links and arena, good facilitie, prompt and polite service
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Friends getaway"
The hotel was in a great location with everything you expect from a Ibis, the room was clean and tidy with a small bar in the reception. the check in was really quick and the receptionist gave us some useful information on how to get about the local area
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Cherie
This hotel was perfect for what we needed - we were going for a night out in the city centre so just needed a place to stay. The receptionist Georgia was lovely and very helpful, and our room was clean and seemed to have been recently refurbished.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Emily
"City centre hotel ideally located"
Convenient hotel for Nottingham night life. Friendly staff. Great beds. Good price.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Marie
"Good hotel location"
We booked this hotel because we were going to a concert at the capital fm arena and did not want the drive home after. The hotel met our needs very well.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"excel2nt choice for a weekday stay in the city"
A modern, quiet business orientated hotel that was the perfect location to stay for a night in Nottingham. My room was on the 5th floor away from the road and very quiet with the only noise being the regular chiming of some church bells and the occasional low hum of the air-conditioning. Bed was firm but comfortable and the bathroom pod had a beautifully large shower area.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2015
"Good clean room great Central location"
Excellent city centre hotel. Its a basic room which is what I expected and rated as such it was very good value for money.
1 night trip Dec 16, 2014
peter
"Does the job!"
Well located hotel for a night out in Nottingham. Very comfortable and clean room. Staff were friendly and checked us in and out with no fuss.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Charley
"Handy"
Staff were pleasant the hotel was warm and very handy for the capitol arena the only downside was some idiot shouting and banging the door of his mate to get up at 7am presumably to get an early start.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Dennis
"Great for transport. Comfortable.lovely,helpfulsta"
I was there for one night and found it aperfect location with good amenities, breakfast very reasonably priced, staff great.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
anon
"Good budget hotel in central location"
Stayed at the Ibis because we were going to the FM Arena which is within walking distance. In fact everything, shops, places to eat and drink were close at hand. The Ibis is a good budget hotel which was ideal for our purposes. The reception staff were very helpful especially pointing out the discount on the overnight parking just over the road, and offered to mind our cases in the morning if we wanted to go shopping before validating the parking ticket. Had breakfast in the morning which was fine with plenty of choice.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Catherine
"Nott"
Will stay there again in future
2 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
"Clean and functional hotel in the city centre."
I spent 3 nights in this hotel. It is clean and staff is friendly. The room was cleaned daily. Its location makes it perfect for visiting Nottingham. Everything is close. Only one issue was my room overlooking the street and tram stop, which was noisy at times.
3 night trip Dec 3, 2014
alica
"Clean basic hotel in city centre"
The room was clean. My room was on the street side overlooking tram stop, which took some time to get used to. reception staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2014
"an ideal place to stay"
Visiting friends, this hotel is ideal, near to city centre shops and transport links
2 night trip with friends Nov 23, 2014
"Great Short Stay in Nottingham"
Stopping over the weekend to see friends and then do a talk to Students at Loughborough university. The hotel was better than I expected. For some reason I thought Ibis would be downmarket. The room as clean, checking in was easy and the food was good. It is Ok for a short stay and if I had to work in Nottingham again I would see if there were rooms available
2 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Stephen
"Good for a short stay"
Clean hotel, good location with a very comfy bed. A little noisy but that's to be expected for a city centre hotel. Room on the small side but fine for a short stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
Leanne
"Comfortable and clean, if a little noisy at night"
Room was comfortable and the shower room/toilet was great. Very clean room. Hallways seemed to be a bit messy with large white marks on the floor where it looked like someone had cleaned a spot and forgot to finish the job. I had a floodlight from outside shining in my room all night and every hour there is a church bell that sounds. Be warned, on arrival I was asked to verify my identity and they charged £25 (which they will then refund). This was on top of paying for the entire stay before arrival. Overall it was a good experience and I would use this hotel again
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"£25 on card as booked through the website"
The only issue was that we had to put£25 on our card as a pre authorised amount as we booked through hotels.com and we were assured that this would not be taken when we left, we did also have to ask for a card receipt copy as it was not printed from the card machine
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"convenient but can be noisy"
Business trip - convenient central location. Clean room and good facilities; breakfast fairly basic, but good value and perfect for me. However, the rooms at the front of the hotel were pretty noisy with trams and street-life until very late. If you paid online, please be careful not to be asked to pay in full at reception on checking out.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Good Budget overnight stay."
One night stay. Good for a budget Hotel. Clean and good service from staff.Very central.
1 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
M E
"city break."
great, vibrant city. hotel as expected, a great weekend.
"convenient location"
basic hotel with few facilities and room décor acceptable but could do with new carpets. However, the hotel is very convenient for the Arena and the city centre and is quiet at night so on overnight stays I always stay here.
"perfect central location"
Perfect central location, free car parking over the road, a little noisy late at night when the pubs kick out, 10 minute walk to coach station, strong wifi even in our room on the 4th floor, recommended.
3 night trip with friends Oct 28, 2014
Suzanne
"Nottingham"
Lovely room but corridors a bit un kept
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Theresa
"Great location and service."
Great location right in the city centre! Also, The staff was very nice. The only suggestion I would give is to leave the room before noon otherwise the cleaning staff may not change your towels, however this is not a big issue as you can always get new ones from reception.
6 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"good place to stay for a short break"
Covenient - Close to town centre with tram stop outside the main entrance and eating places close by. Staff - very helpful and polite in all areas of hotel. Room - clean and compact with a bathroom cubicle that was perfectly adequate (lovely hot shower). TV and coffee making facilities and storage space. Wifi - free but I couldn't get mine to work but wasn't that bothered. Restaurant - Cafe stlye, help yourself breakfast for £7.95 pp. available until 12 noon but hot food only availble between 8 - 10 am . Good variety to choose from. All in all a good place to stay.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Val
"ideal"
Ten minutes walk from the station, 5 minutes walk from the shops, a warm welcome and a clean, comfortable room at a reasonable price make this place an ideal stay when in Nottingham
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
This Ibis is well worth the budget price. Great central place to stay. Clean and welcoming. BUT beware. We paid upfront for one night. When we arrived, a 'deposit' of £25 was taken out of my account immediately and held in case of any damage to the room. Our room was perfect on exit, which they have agreed, but 5 days later, this money hasn't been put back in my account. Not sure from the phone calls who exactly 'holds' this deposi. They are assuring me this will be back in my account 'tomorrow' So make sure you check your accounts to make this £25 is returned as promised.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"good central location"
It was perfect for what we needed. All we want is to be centrally located so we don't need to take the car with us wherever we are going. The car park is just across the hotel, which is brilliant and the parking fee is cheap. Just need to get the ticket validated at the reception before you go so you Only need to pay £10. Will use the same hotel if we go back.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Very Satisfied"
Hotel very clean. Easy, fast check in and comfy room. Bar prices quite reasonable for a city hotel. Location is good with quick access to local amenities.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014