All hotels in Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
16 Fletcher Gate, Nottingham, England, NG1 2FS, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good clean room great Central location"
Excellent city centre hotel. Its a basic room which is what I expected and rated as such it was very good value for money.
1 night trip Dec 16, 2014
peter
"Does the job!"
Well located hotel for a night out in Nottingham. Very comfortable and clean room. Staff were friendly and checked us in and out with no fuss.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Charley
"Handy"
Staff were pleasant the hotel was warm and very handy for the capitol arena the only downside was some idiot shouting and banging the door of his mate to get up at 7am presumably to get an early start.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Dennis
"Great for transport. Comfortable.lovely,helpfulsta"
I was there for one night and found it aperfect location with good amenities, breakfast very reasonably priced, staff great.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
anon
"Good budget hotel in central location"
Stayed at the Ibis because we were going to the FM Arena which is within walking distance. In fact everything, shops, places to eat and drink were close at hand. The Ibis is a good budget hotel which was ideal for our purposes. The reception staff were very helpful especially pointing out the discount on the overnight parking just over the road, and offered to mind our cases in the morning if we wanted to go shopping before validating the parking ticket. Had breakfast in the morning which was fine with plenty of choice.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Catherine
"Nott"
Will stay there again in future
2 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
"Clean and functional hotel in the city centre."
I spent 3 nights in this hotel. It is clean and staff is friendly. The room was cleaned daily. Its location makes it perfect for visiting Nottingham. Everything is close. Only one issue was my room overlooking the street and tram stop, which was noisy at times.
3 night trip Dec 3, 2014
alica
"Clean basic hotel in city centre"
The room was clean. My room was on the street side overlooking tram stop, which took some time to get used to. reception staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2014
"an ideal place to stay"
Visiting friends, this hotel is ideal, near to city centre shops and transport links
2 night trip with friends Nov 23, 2014
"Great Short Stay in Nottingham"
Stopping over the weekend to see friends and then do a talk to Students at Loughborough university. The hotel was better than I expected. For some reason I thought Ibis would be downmarket. The room as clean, checking in was easy and the food was good. It is Ok for a short stay and if I had to work in Nottingham again I would see if there were rooms available
2 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Stephen
"Good for a short stay"
Clean hotel, good location with a very comfy bed. A little noisy but that's to be expected for a city centre hotel. Room on the small side but fine for a short stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
Leanne
"Comfortable and clean, if a little noisy at night"
Room was comfortable and the shower room/toilet was great. Very clean room. Hallways seemed to be a bit messy with large white marks on the floor where it looked like someone had cleaned a spot and forgot to finish the job. I had a floodlight from outside shining in my room all night and every hour there is a church bell that sounds. Be warned, on arrival I was asked to verify my identity and they charged £25 (which they will then refund). This was on top of paying for the entire stay before arrival. Overall it was a good experience and I would use this hotel again
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"£25 on card as booked through the website"
The only issue was that we had to put£25 on our card as a pre authorised amount as we booked through hotels.com and we were assured that this would not be taken when we left, we did also have to ask for a card receipt copy as it was not printed from the card machine
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"convenient but can be noisy"
Business trip - convenient central location. Clean room and good facilities; breakfast fairly basic, but good value and perfect for me. However, the rooms at the front of the hotel were pretty noisy with trams and street-life until very late. If you paid online, please be careful not to be asked to pay in full at reception on checking out.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Good Budget overnight stay."
One night stay. Good for a budget Hotel. Clean and good service from staff.Very central.
1 night romance trip Nov 19, 2014
M E
"city break."
great, vibrant city. hotel as expected, a great weekend.
"convenient location"
basic hotel with few facilities and room décor acceptable but could do with new carpets. However, the hotel is very convenient for the Arena and the city centre and is quiet at night so on overnight stays I always stay here.
"perfect central location"
Perfect central location, free car parking over the road, a little noisy late at night when the pubs kick out, 10 minute walk to coach station, strong wifi even in our room on the 4th floor, recommended.
3 night trip with friends Oct 28, 2014
Suzanne
"Nottingham"
Lovely room but corridors a bit un kept
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
Theresa
"Great location and service."
Great location right in the city centre! Also, The staff was very nice. The only suggestion I would give is to leave the room before noon otherwise the cleaning staff may not change your towels, however this is not a big issue as you can always get new ones from reception.
6 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"good place to stay for a short break"
Covenient - Close to town centre with tram stop outside the main entrance and eating places close by. Staff - very helpful and polite in all areas of hotel. Room - clean and compact with a bathroom cubicle that was perfectly adequate (lovely hot shower). TV and coffee making facilities and storage space. Wifi - free but I couldn't get mine to work but wasn't that bothered. Restaurant - Cafe stlye, help yourself breakfast for £7.95 pp. available until 12 noon but hot food only availble between 8 - 10 am . Good variety to choose from. All in all a good place to stay.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Val
"ideal"
Ten minutes walk from the station, 5 minutes walk from the shops, a warm welcome and a clean, comfortable room at a reasonable price make this place an ideal stay when in Nottingham
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
This Ibis is well worth the budget price. Great central place to stay. Clean and welcoming. BUT beware. We paid upfront for one night. When we arrived, a 'deposit' of £25 was taken out of my account immediately and held in case of any damage to the room. Our room was perfect on exit, which they have agreed, but 5 days later, this money hasn't been put back in my account. Not sure from the phone calls who exactly 'holds' this deposi. They are assuring me this will be back in my account 'tomorrow' So make sure you check your accounts to make this £25 is returned as promised.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"good central location"
It was perfect for what we needed. All we want is to be centrally located so we don't need to take the car with us wherever we are going. The car park is just across the hotel, which is brilliant and the parking fee is cheap. Just need to get the ticket validated at the reception before you go so you Only need to pay £10. Will use the same hotel if we go back.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Very Satisfied"
Hotel very clean. Easy, fast check in and comfy room. Bar prices quite reasonable for a city hotel. Location is good with quick access to local amenities.
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
I stayed there 10 nights for work. The cleanness is OK; the only disappointment is the Internet speed. It's really slow for anything more complex than email.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Good location, clean, but..."
As a budget hotel this is one of the better ones I have stayed in. The rooms were probably a little better than the usual Ibis fayre, and the breakfast was also fine. The one thing that let it down was the comfort (or rather lack of it) of the desk and chair. The chair was unpadded, and I couldn't get my legs all the way under the desk without banging my legs on the rear (and I'm 5'8, so not exactly tall). I wanted to do some work in the evenings and found myself unable to work for any time without discomfort.
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Fantastic night"
Lovely night sleep, I would gladly stay there again!
1 night romance trip Sep 8, 2014
Stayed at Ibis when attending an event and found it to be totallt adequate for the price.The staff are friendly and helpful and the location is superb for both the city centre and the FM arena.Car park is directly opposite and £10 for 24hrs when validated by hotel.Overall enjoyed my stay and would use again
1 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2014
"Quick stopover for wedding"
No problems,and I found it nice and quite.got a good nights sleep,witch was great after the busy day.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Great central location, great facilities"
The staff were great. Lovely room fantastic pod bathroom! Would definitely stay there again when I come back to Nottingham. Would highly recommend. Plus a car park nearby with reduced rates.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
vicki
"Nice location"
It was a good stay, single beds a bit to small, but price was cheap and all the essentials were there
2 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Lovely hotel nice room very comfortable"
Really enjoyed my stay recommend staying at the hotel will be doing so again
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
clare
"Good for what we needed."
Clean room, fine for our 1 night stay. Could location and nicer than some of the other cheaper hotels in Nottingham. Staff could be a bit cheerier.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Great value & easy parking in Nottingham centre"
City centre hotel directly opposite Lace Market car park, which the hotel discounts to £10 per day. Friendly reception staff were helpful, room was clean and comfy. It's a short walk to many cafes for breakfast, would not recommend the restaurant as breakfast choices were limited. Great value stay for a weekend out & about in the city, would recommend.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
Rob
"Ibis"
Clean hotel. Friendly staff, close to everywhere you need to be!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Good place"
I stayed one night on a business trip. Easy to find, well situated, and good price midweek. I had a comfortable stay and will use this hotel again when I'm in Nottingham.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
J
"Clean, comfy, good location"
Clean, comfy and good location. Another big bonus is being able to check in 12pm - very useful compared to similar hotels. My main complaint is they take a deposit for some reason, even when I've paid up front. This isn't refunded for 10 days so it can leave you out of pocket if you're not prepared!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
BTW
"Convenient location"
The Ibis Hotel in Nottingham was centrally located. The room was clean and in good order. We were taken by surprise with regard to the bathroom, as it felt like a toilet you would find on a Virgin train. The shower was a good size though. Overall, we felt that the room was clean, but lacked personality and was just a place to sleep for the night.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"No-frills hotel close to the centre of Nottingham"
The hotel is quite difficult to locate due to the one-way systems in Nottingham. Parking costs an extra £10 per day at the public car park opposite. Front desk staff were very relaxed, friendly and helpful. I would have no hesitation in booking this hotel again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Nice friendly hotel right in the city centre. I will stay there again!
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Mo
The location of the hotel is great. Very near to the city centres, bus and tram stops, coach station. Good to stay
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2014
Edwin
"Comfortable"
We were in Nottingham for one night prior to the University open day. All we needed was a comfortable room and we got what we wanted. No complaints. Didn't try the food.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Hector
"Great bed."
Enjoyed it thoroughly. Spent very little time in the hotel, but the bed and the thickness of the curtains (no obtrusive light from outside) meant a very good sleep. Good range of bars and restaurants within walking distance. Parking not ideal, but once we had found the car park entrance (the car park itself is directly opposite the hotel). Remember to get your parking ticket endorsed at the hotel to receive better rates for parking.
1 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2014
NellieB
"Get what you pay for"
For a budget stay it's ok, but won't go back. Rather pay the extra. Was given a disabled room near the lift to start with, but was moved without a fuss. Clean rooms but stained carpets yuk. Hate the all in one hospital type shower gel/ shampoo/ soap screwed to the wall. Great location for capital fm arena though. Tried to charge me £2 to store a bag for an hour, outrageous!
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Anon
"Nice hotel, central to all our needs"
We had a pleasant stay at the Nottingham ibis, it was central to all attractions & shopping. The hotel staff were very polite & helpful
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Barry
Good location to stay
5 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
Edwin
"Spot on for the money!"
Parking at a knock down rate of £10 instead of £14 that it should have been.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Liam G
"bed and breakfast"
enjoyable weekend break
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Ideal for a business stay"
No frills but everything you would want and well presented. The bed was comfortable, the shower had plenty of power even though I was on the top floor and being able to access a full English breakfast from 6.30 was a definite boon. All the staff were welcoming, helpful and clearly on the ball.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2014