All hotels in Patong, Thailand
20 Prachanukroh Rd, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"立地は最高"
値段なりのホテルでした。 食事もそれなり でも立地は最高によくて、着いた翌日は雨だったのでプールにもいられず その日は一日お買い物! ジャグセイロンまで20分もあれば 徒歩で行けるし、道のりには露店がいっぱいで楽しく行かれます。 通りに出ればマッサージもレストランもいっばいあるので 充実した一日を過ごせました。
2 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2013
kunkun
JP
"Bra läge"
Bra läge och mysigt område, dock lite mörkt på kvällarna. Hjäpsam personal. Bra frukostbuffé. Rummen var väldigt enkla men bra sängar.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2013
Alfred
SE
"Hea asukoht"
Olime 10 päeva selles hotellis ja jäime väga rahule. Hommikusöök oli väga rikkalik ja igapäev oli midagi erinevat. Mereni vaid 300 meetrit. Bassein oli 1,4 kuni 2,7 meetrit sügav.
9 night family trip Apr 17, 2013
Siim
EE
"Greit hotell, men"
Mye veistøy på vårt rom. Lukta litt "kjeller" på rommet. Grei avstand til stranda. Fri wifi i lobby og ved bassenget.
3 night trip Jan 7, 2013
"くつろげます"
1月2日から3泊しましたが、安い料金でリゾート気分を味わえました。 施設は古いのでしょうが、毎日きちんと掃除していただき、清潔感があります。 プールも小さいですが、ビーチベッドの数もそれなりに(20個くらい?)あり、スタッフが時々巡回してゴミの回収をしているようで、いつも綺麗な感じです。 朝食のバイキングも3泊では飽きませんでした。 大きな宿ではないので、アットホームな感じでリラックスできると思います。
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
kz
JP
"性价比高的酒店"
服务热情周到,还可安排机场送机的迷你巴士,价格合理。酒店有游泳池,外观看上去蛮漂亮,房间比较大,但设施普通,还有蚊子。
1 night trip Oct 9, 2012
"便宜~在芭东区算是比较安静的一个酒店"
房间向着路面但晚上不嘈杂!不过大部分时间都不在酒店里面,所以只能评论一下他的基本环境和地理位置。酒店离海滩比较近,10分钟内一定可以走到,往江西冷的路上一路都有吃店和便利店。酒店装修就有点旧,大概因为是一间椰树植物比较多的酒店吧,谈到房间的干净是有洁癖的人接受不了的(有洁癖就不要去普吉了,到处都是苍蝇),作为歇脚的酒店总体上算是满意的!
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2012
峰爷
"Very good"
I stayed here for 13 nights, and i loved the perconell great people, great service, food and everything:) definatly stayin there my next time in patong in november!
14 night trip Aug 19, 2012
Ke

TripAdvisor reviews for Coconut Village Resort

"An okay hotel "
07/27/15 Fabio134
Hotel was actually nice, staff could be rude at times but some were lovely. The room we stayed in was very smelly (damp) I asked house keeping to come and clean it and after 2 seconds I realised they had been in but only to spray air freshener lol. Food was not that great and we choose not to eat in the hotel after the first meal and 2 days spent with my head down the loo. For the price and for a base to stay it's ideal but no expect luxury
"Excellent hotel."
07/26/15 Chris B Birmingham, United Kingdom
Great location for nightlife, shops, beach and restaurants. Very friendly staff. Clean hotel. free WiFi in reception only. Paid WiFi available in room. English TV chanels including films. Breakfast limited choice but good quality. Would recommend.
"Wow "
07/20/15 Thomas G
Best place to stay in Phuket. ..see you in December again . Thanks to all the friendly staff for a wonderful time . Stayed in room 304 for 12 days..services was the best..rooms clean..good value for money...cant wait to come back in December
07/12/15 ICE7788 Miri, Malaysia
everything was great and value for money. we were impressed with the good view and comfy room. once the hotel to check in, they served with fresh orange juice as welcome drink. that was so great. keep up the good hospitality.
"Good Value for Money!"
07/08/15 vickiljames Sydney, Australia
Coconut Village was excellent value for money. A four night stay in June included airport transfers and breakfast each day. The room was adequate, cleaned spotlessly each day and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate in recommending this establishment. We will be returning again on our next trip to Patong beach.
"Excellent value hotel, in a great location."
07/08/15 Northseatiger1979 Lowestoft
I originally stayed at this hotel in 2001 and it was a lovely hotel back then, so I decided to stay here again in May 2015, and I wasn't disappointed. After reading quite a few negative reviews about the hotel, I was quite apprehensive about our stay, but I was pleasantly surprised on our arrival, and the hotel was just as good as I remembered when I stayed here 14 years ago. We had a large double room on the first floor with a balcony over looking the pool, which was great, which had everything we needed - Large double bed, fridge, sky TV, A/C, etc. The only small complaint was the colour of the tap water which was slightly dark (not green as some reviews), but this didn't effect us at all. The room was cleaned daily and looked clean and fresh every day. The pool and pool area is nice, although quite small, and can be quite shady at times during the day. There is a small bar by the pool, which has a 'Happy Hour' every afternoon. We stayed bed and breakfast and enjoyed the daily breakfast buffet. The breakfast maybe basic for some people, but it was fine for us and there was always something different to eat every morning, as well as coffee, tea and juices. I cannot comment on the restaurant, as we didn't eat there. The location of the hotel is excellent, and is only a 5 minute walk to Patong beach (along a straight road), and around a 15 minute walk to the lively Bangla Road. Although the hotel is located just off a road, it is still in a quiet area and we had no noise complaints at all. All the staff we met were very friendly and helpful, and were always on hand to help if required. We paid £100 for 4 nights bed and breakfast, which was great value. I would certainly stay here again and I would recommend the hotel to anybody looking for a great value hotel, in a great location.
"Perfect resort in the heart of Patong"
06/04/15 Becky E
This resort had everything we needed and only a 15 minute walk to the main tourist area of Bangla Road. The staff were friendly and always on hand to help out. The breakfast wasn't too bad, and the restaurant food was great. We really enjoyed the pool and reckon this place would be perfect for families, with a slide and hoop in the pool to keep the kids entertained. Also a tour desk and tailor on site which is quite handy. Would most definitely return to this resort.
"Good value hotel near the beach"
05/24/15 Derek K Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Stayed 10 days at the resort earlier this month.Rooms are very specious and comfortable. Swimming pool is well maintained and clean.Was surprised that most days I had the pool to myself. The girls working at the pool bar were very friendly,and always had a smile on their faces,although their english was rather limited somewhat.My only criticism of the hotel was the Wi-fi.Picked up a signal in the reception area and occasionally by the pool, but very erratic in my room,signal kept dropping out!When I was checking out on my last day I had a chat to the manager who reassured me that they will be looking at overcoming the Wi-fi issues.
"Holiday"
05/19/15 Debbie H yorkshire
This was where we stayed on our first visit ..very clean staff friendly ..pool area lovely ...just off main street but that was quite nice ..did lots of trips from here ..good on a budget...would go back
"Good for price"
05/18/15 gongal Wollongong, Australia
Stayed in room 311 for 5 nights and would only stay again if they got new mattresses which were incredibly hard and uncomfortable. There is a great pool with bar and the breakfast spread was good. Staff are friendly and the hotel is in a great spot with plenty of eating, drinking, shopping and massage places surrounding it. Hotel is situated only 5 minutes from the beach.