All hotels in Patong, Thailand

酒店位置易找,雖然接近大街,但附近環境也很寧境。客房內燈光比夠不足。但整體而言,這個價錢來說,真的很不錯。酒店人員服務態度良好,很有笑容。
4 night romance trip Aug 1, 2013
HK
"Kvalitet for pengene"
Super fint hotel. Jeg var her for 12 år siden og vendte tilbage grundet sidste gode oplevelse. Værelset var en smule slidt, og sterilt, og wifi i værelset fungerede ikke. Det gør nu ikke det store når selve det lille resort fungerede, lille hyggelig gård hvor man bare kan slappe af og hygge ved poolen. God service hele vejen igennem og overraskende billigt at spise på hotellet. - Maden var ligeledes super god! Kan sagtens anbefale dette billige hotel som ligger rigtigt godt efter vores mening.! Vil gerne tilbage en dag.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Nick
DK
"Un rilassante e silenzioso soggiorno di mare"
Ho trascorso una solo mattinata prima della partenza.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Gianlu
IT
"立地は最高"
値段なりのホテルでした。 食事もそれなり でも立地は最高によくて、着いた翌日は雨だったのでプールにもいられず その日は一日お買い物! ジャグセイロンまで20分もあれば 徒歩で行けるし、道のりには露店がいっぱいで楽しく行かれます。 通りに出ればマッサージもレストランもいっばいあるので 充実した一日を過ごせました。
2 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2013
kunkun
"Bra läge"
Bra läge och mysigt område, dock lite mörkt på kvällarna. Hjäpsam personal. Bra frukostbuffé. Rummen var väldigt enkla men bra sängar.
3 night romance trip May 8, 2013
Alfred
SE
"Hea asukoht"
Olime 10 päeva selles hotellis ja jäime väga rahule. Hommikusöök oli väga rikkalik ja igapäev oli midagi erinevat. Mereni vaid 300 meetrit. Bassein oli 1,4 kuni 2,7 meetrit sügav.
9 night family trip Apr 17, 2013
Siim
EE
"Greit hotell, men"
Mye veistøy på vårt rom. Lukta litt "kjeller" på rommet. Grei avstand til stranda. Fri wifi i lobby og ved bassenget.
3 night trip Jan 7, 2013
"くつろげます"
1月2日から3泊しましたが、安い料金でリゾート気分を味わえました。 施設は古いのでしょうが、毎日きちんと掃除していただき、清潔感があります。 プールも小さいですが、ビーチベッドの数もそれなりに(20個くらい?)あり、スタッフが時々巡回してゴミの回収をしているようで、いつも綺麗な感じです。 朝食のバイキングも3泊では飽きませんでした。 大きな宿ではないので、アットホームな感じでリラックスできると思います。
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
kz
"性价比高的酒店"
服务热情周到,还可安排机场送机的迷你巴士,价格合理。酒店有游泳池,外观看上去蛮漂亮,房间比较大,但设施普通,还有蚊子。
1 night trip Oct 9, 2012
"便宜~在芭东区算是比较安静的一个酒店"
房间向着路面但晚上不嘈杂!不过大部分时间都不在酒店里面,所以只能评论一下他的基本环境和地理位置。酒店离海滩比较近,10分钟内一定可以走到,往江西冷的路上一路都有吃店和便利店。酒店装修就有点旧,大概因为是一间椰树植物比较多的酒店吧,谈到房间的干净是有洁癖的人接受不了的(有洁癖就不要去普吉了,到处都是苍蝇),作为歇脚的酒店总体上算是满意的!
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2012
峰爷
"Very good"
I stayed here for 13 nights, and i loved the perconell great people, great service, food and everything:) definatly stayin there my next time in patong in november!
14 night trip Aug 19, 2012
Ke

TripAdvisor reviews for Coconut Village Resort

"It is Worth it"
08/26/15 MohsinMughal Lahore, Pakistan
Stayed at this Hotel for the third time in past few years, this was probably the best stay of them all. The Hotel though old is still kept well and the staff has been much more efficient and courteous. Rooms are a bit smelly but their size is real good especially even with the three beds we had. Bathrooms beside the yellowish water are decent and big. The breakfast was real nice and was not over crowded. The location is ideal just two minute walk to beach and that to at one end of the beach where it’s totally calm n quite so walking was a pleasure. Just close to the Hotel is an evening food market with amazing food. The hotel is build around the Swimming Pool which is not very Big but clean and nice for every day swim. The Icing on the Cake came from the Amazing Taylor shop and Travel Desk at the Hotel. The best possible stitching in Patong and at a very reasonable rates. The Tours we booked were amazing and at much lower price what they ask on streets. Would highly recommend people who stay at the hotel or are visiting to check 'Premier Taylor and Travel'. The Owner Mr. Ali was like a Genie who had solution for everything and that two without rubbing a lamp. Would definitely stay here again.
"Ok experience"
08/21/15 Brett Y Auckland Region, New Zealand
Convenient near to beach and town. A walk to the main centre. One older female staff member at reception seemed to be really unwelcoming and rude but the rest of the staff were very helpful and friendly. We upgraded to pool view room which seemed to have all the basic needs. Everything worked except room internet which was terrible. I could hardly connect but you can go sit in reception for better internet connection. Gardens very neat and tidy. Food at their restaurant was great.
"Average, at best!"
08/21/15 Brett R Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
We stayed for 10 days, having initially booked the standard room. Others in our group had seen the standard room and they immediately requested we all upgrade to a superior room. With saying that, the superior room was ok. Had the basics, was clean and everything worked. The staff, well this was hit and miss. Some seemed really unhappy to be there and others always had a smile on their face. We had room wifi, it was really slow and my partner had difficulties connecting on most occasions. The wifi in the lobby was way better. Hotels food was always great for the few times we ate there, well priced and really tasty! This is our 3rd time to Thailand but something was different. I cannot place my finger on it, but we probably won't be back in a hurry with Cambodia and Vietnam now calling. Prices are definitely rising, tuk tuks which were cheap get a rounds now becoming more dear and an overall feeling that you're being shafted. They'd charge one fare to get to a destination and when they see you have a few bags on the return they'd charge more. You'd argue you just paid x but they'd then scream out to the other drivers to charge what he just quoted. Now don't get me wrong, it's still cheap as chips for those on the Kiwi dollar but things are changing. It could also be that on previous occasions we stayed in Karon and this was in Patong, but my feelings extend to people, feel, vibe and overall experience. I'll let you be the judge....
"Brett G"
08/17/15 brettg613 Brisbane, Australia
Very Good might be a little high but close. Staff were great, But some maintenance was required in our room. Air con not the best. But over all neat & clean. with what I saved I should have got the upgrade..my fault.
"An okay hotel "
07/27/15 Fabio134
Hotel was actually nice, staff could be rude at times but some were lovely. The room we stayed in was very smelly (damp) I asked house keeping to come and clean it and after 2 seconds I realised they had been in but only to spray air freshener lol. Food was not that great and we choose not to eat in the hotel after the first meal and 2 days spent with my head down the loo. For the price and for a base to stay it's ideal but no expect luxury
"Excellent hotel."
07/26/15 Chris B Birmingham, United Kingdom
Great location for nightlife, shops, beach and restaurants. Very friendly staff. Clean hotel. free WiFi in reception only. Paid WiFi available in room. English TV chanels including films. Breakfast limited choice but good quality. Would recommend.
"Wow "
07/20/15 Thomas G
Best place to stay in Phuket. ..see you in December again . Thanks to all the friendly staff for a wonderful time . Stayed in room 304 for 12 days..services was the best..rooms clean..good value for money...cant wait to come back in December
07/12/15 ICE7788 Miri, Malaysia
everything was great and value for money. we were impressed with the good view and comfy room. once the hotel to check in, they served with fresh orange juice as welcome drink. that was so great. keep up the good hospitality.
"Good Value for Money!"
07/08/15 vickiljames Sydney, Australia
Coconut Village was excellent value for money. A four night stay in June included airport transfers and breakfast each day. The room was adequate, cleaned spotlessly each day and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate in recommending this establishment. We will be returning again on our next trip to Patong beach.
"Excellent value hotel, in a great location."
07/08/15 Northseatiger1979 Lowestoft
I originally stayed at this hotel in 2001 and it was a lovely hotel back then, so I decided to stay here again in May 2015, and I wasn't disappointed. After reading quite a few negative reviews about the hotel, I was quite apprehensive about our stay, but I was pleasantly surprised on our arrival, and the hotel was just as good as I remembered when I stayed here 14 years ago. We had a large double room on the first floor with a balcony over looking the pool, which was great, which had everything we needed - Large double bed, fridge, sky TV, A/C, etc. The only small complaint was the colour of the tap water which was slightly dark (not green as some reviews), but this didn't effect us at all. The room was cleaned daily and looked clean and fresh every day. The pool and pool area is nice, although quite small, and can be quite shady at times during the day. There is a small bar by the pool, which has a 'Happy Hour' every afternoon. We stayed bed and breakfast and enjoyed the daily breakfast buffet. The breakfast maybe basic for some people, but it was fine for us and there was always something different to eat every morning, as well as coffee, tea and juices. I cannot comment on the restaurant, as we didn't eat there. The location of the hotel is excellent, and is only a 5 minute walk to Patong beach (along a straight road), and around a 15 minute walk to the lively Bangla Road. Although the hotel is located just off a road, it is still in a quiet area and we had no noise complaints at all. All the staff we met were very friendly and helpful, and were always on hand to help if required. We paid £100 for 4 nights bed and breakfast, which was great value. I would certainly stay here again and I would recommend the hotel to anybody looking for a great value hotel, in a great location.