All hotels in Liverpool, New York, United States of America
3948 State Route 31, Liverpool, NY, 13090, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

4.8
    4.8
"Last minute weekend get-a-way"
Check in was a breeze, room was clean and comfortable. Hampton Inn always lives up to exceptions. Close to shopping, restaurants, but still very quite enough for a great sleep.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Mother of 2
"False webpage description."
Overall the stay was very nice, The continental breakfast in the morning was by far the best of any hotel I've ever seen. The rooms are very clean and orderly and the staff was very friendly. The only problem was that on the webpage it stated that we would have a full bathtub and in reality it was a walk in shower.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"All we could ask for"
Delivered exactly what was promised and more. Very clean, modern, well decorated spacious room with lots of extras like lap desk, microwave, pull out couch, comfortable chair, plus a large desk with 2 chairs near it, and plenty of outlets. Breakfast was free and great including western omlettes, waffles and fancy creamers to flavor ones coffee. And pool fun for kids, while hot tub strong enough and warm enough to relax away stress. Overall, great break.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Jacqueline
This hotel never disappoints. The breakfast has a nice selection and the beds are so comfortable you don't want to get out of it.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"Wonderful"
Very nice hotel. Spectacularly clean and the service was the best I've had at a hotel. I would recommend it to anyone.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Ann
Great omelets. I had extra. Clean room, comfortable bed and Doug was very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
Doug
"Decent hotel but too pricey"
Had to book a hotel near Syracuse on short notice. This Hampton Inn was best option as it has a nice pool for kids (3 ft deep at shallow end) and a complimentary breakfast with lots of choices including western omlettes. Front desk staff were friendly. Beds were clean and comfy though the pillows were oddly uncomfortable. Only two real downsides for us: (1) we had to book a smoking room due to availability and it smelled very bad; and (2) the price was almost double what I would expect to pay given room size, hotel location and amenities. It's basically a nice 3-star hotel with a 5-star price.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Stuart
great,, loved the bed, but didnt like all the clicking you had to do before you could watch tv
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
rob
"handy to stores and restaurants"
we always enjoy staying at this hotel as we like the location in Syracuse
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Lolo
"Very Satisfied except for hot foods - Don't post"
We stay at the Hampton Inn - Clay on most visits to Syracuse. We enjoy everything about the hotel except the Sysco hot breakfast foods. The breakfast buffet has many choices and I can find things to eat. like cherrios, raisin bran, toast, english muffins, juice, fresh fruit and yogurt but I would like to enjoy a hot breakfast when traveling. Unfortunately, it seems that most hotels get their food from Sysco. In this case, Wegman's is right across the street and their products taste much better. Why not support you local markets and purchase your foods from Wegman's or Price Chopper or TOPS?
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"close to restaurants and bookstore"
I was very pleased with the courtesy and helpfulness of the front desk clerk and all the employees that I encountered. My room was beautiful and very clean and comfortable. . I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Juanita
"Super great"
Excellent all around hotel Great breakfest Clean spot less Super staff
5 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
Juan
"Some of the friendliest staff ever"
The people who work there did everything they could to make our stay better.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
Ed
"Good Stay"
Front Desk help was great. Room was fine. Good location near restaurants.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Not what I paid for....."
I was not happy that I reserved a jacuzzi suite and there were none available upon arrival. I reserved my room on 7/3 and the date I checked in was 7/25. There was a 3 week lapse, and I even called on 7/25 to confirm my room reservation and was told I would be staying in the jacuzzi suite with king size bed. When we arrived, we were given a room with King size bed and stand up shower! The only accommodations we were offered was to move to another room (smoking room- YUCK) with 2 queen beds and a bathtub. Not a Jacuzzi, not even a tub with jets.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Holly Westcott
We were traveling with our dog and everyone was very accommodating. A very nice treat. Breakfast was wonderful.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
Kirsten Yates
"Love a Hampton stay"
Hampton Inn is truly my favorite. Great breakfast, incredibly comfortable beds and friendly staff. So awesome to split a 16 hour drive in two with a Hampton stay! Thank you!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Hampton Inn in great location."
Our family of four stayed in this Hampton Inn for six nights. For this reason I opted for a 2-queen-bed suite (I think our price averaged about $160 per night). This location seems to be fairly new. The hotel appeared clean at all times. The staff was consistently helpful and friendly. The breakfast offerings were plentiful and varied ... the staff made sure food items were replenished and the area stayed clean. Our room was very spacious and met our needs in terms of comfort and amenities. The closet doors are mirrored so there was plenty of room for three females to do hair and make-up. The beds were very comfy. We made use of the small refrigerator. The work-out room is small but I had no trouble using the treadmill daily. There are plenty of restaurants within a five minute drive (Red Lobster, Chili's, Smokey Bones, Chipotle, Panera, Friendly's, etc.) and lots of shopping options (the Great Northern Mall that includes a movie theater, Target, Walmart, Kohl's, T J Maxx, Wegman's, Jo-Ann, Home Depot, etc.).
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Leslie
"Super nice folks & facility."
Passing through on the way to the East Coast. Very kind staff.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Exceptional Hotel Minutes from Syracuse"
Nice clean white beds and bathrooms. Hotel staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Staff recommended a fantastic Italian restaurant for dinner (Avicolli's). Nice choices in free breakfast and even after meal mints were personally offered by staff. Free cookies and newspapers were in the lobby. The pool was clean and the hot tub was nice, Soft pool towels were available in the pool room. Quiet room and personal hot/ cold thermostat on the wall to control room temp. Room had small fridge, microwave, coffee maker with 4 packs of coffee, nice flat screen tv with remote, lap desk, alarm clock, telephone, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, Neutrogena shampoo & conditioner and lotion plus French milled soaps and lots of plugs for chargers. Plus there is a note that they will provide free small toiletry products if you forgot. I've stayed at expensive NY City hotels that weren't this nice. There are so many restaurant choices that are close to this hotel. Plus a Wegmans grocery, Walmart, and Target are a few big stores nearby. It is so easy to get on and off the highway. For expensive quality and not an expensive price I would choose this chain. I have stayed here twice now and have always been well pleased. I recommend this hotel to my family and friends and will come back.
2 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
Jen
"Great place for a family!"
Very nice, clean, and comfortable hotel! Family friendly as well- our kids loved the pool and the waffle machine at the breakfast bar- it was a hit! :)
1 night trip Apr 13, 2014
AdkMomof3
"Nice jacuzzi"
We had a good time. The staff were very nice and friendly.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
Had a nice stay, clean rooms, coffee 24/7 in the lobby and there are even cookies at night! The only problem was the smell because I was put into a smoking room, which might've been from getting it online, but other than that, I would definitely stay again. If the confusion happened next time I would have to ask for another room. Great service as well!
1 night trip with friends Jan 18, 2014
Carrie
"Very satisfied"
Room was amazing and clean, staff amazing, breakfast outstanding waffle maker was my favorite. Only thing was smoke detector was flashing while I was sleeping it was annoying
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Sonia Rosado
"Great family stay-cation"
We had a great night at the Hampton Inn in Liverpool. The hotel staff were all excellent, the pool/hot tub were fun and breakfast was great. Our room was very spacious, clean and comfortable. Overall, wonderful stay. Thank you Hampton Inn!
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
"Great hotel close to the mall and restaurants"
Great experience, friendly staff
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"not as good this time"
we got the king room this time and wasn't as good as the two queen's. TV is smaller and the heater kept getting too hot.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
"Convenient & friendly!"
My husband and I stayed 4 nights for Thanksgiving holiday with family and we were very satisfied with everything. Breakfast was great. They also had different snacks and hot beverages available in the lobby late in the afternoon. All of the staff were very friendly. My brother-in-law also stayed there for 2 nights and was pleased. We will definitely go back next year when we visit family again.
4 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
"good hotel"
A little pricey, but nice hotel
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
"Fantastic"
I have stayed in many hotels over the years, this one is at the top of my list. When I walked into the room all I could smell was CLEAN. It was wonderful. The staff was great, and very friendly. Every time I walked by the front desk they would say HI. Thank you for a wonderful experience!
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
"Overnight stay before college tour"
Very Clean! Staff was courteous and very helpful. Kids really enjoyed the pool and spa.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2013
JS
I was very surprised to find grime floating in the hot tub and was disappointed I could not use it...
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Trisha Togni
The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. Close to lots or shops and restaurants. Price was a bit high.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
Becky
"Hampton Inn in Syracuse /clay"
When you are at a Hampton, you usually know what to expect. Sometimes a location is better than others. This is one of them. Great front desk service, with a breakfast better than most. Room was typical Hampton. Would stay here again!
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Rich
"convieniently located"
After a long day of traveling and unpacking a uhaul truck for a relative who just moved to Syracuse, the warm and kind welcome we received from the desk manager was so appreciated. From the cookies and hot beverages, to the smell of the fresh local apples in the bowl by the front desk, we couldn't have felt more welcome! The rooms were clean and the beds and pillows so comfortable!Thank you Hampton at Clay, NY!
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Came for the State Fair"
The front desk staff was FANTASTIC! Especially the night staff - very friendly! Loved the proximity to nice restaurants but it was hard to walk to them. Would be nice if some sidewalks were added. Looked like a past guest spilled something on one of our room walls - was a little yukky. Rest of room was very clean. Nice variety at breakfast buffet. Pool was clean and well stocked with towels. We were very satisfied.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2013
Tom and Paula
"Our preferred place to stay on our trip back home"
The Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay is our regular stop over on our way back home from visiting family each summer. We love the location, the rooms, the friendliness of the staff, the continental breakfast and of course, the pool and whirlpool. We wouldn't want to stay anywhere else!
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Tammy
All the litle things count like the cookies and breakfast in the morning. The perfect place for the family stay.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
Room and hotel were clean. Hotel staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"trip to visit family"
The staff was excellent and very helpful. The breakfast was a fantastic way to get the day started. This is my favorite place to stay in the Syracuse area.
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2013
"Easy access - lots of restaurants nearby!"
We were impressed with the location, etc. We were able to add two rooms to our reservation last minute and were pleased with the rooms, etc.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Nice hotel north of syracuse"
The staff at this hotel were great, every one of them. We had some complications with our trip (not hotel). An event we were to attend was cancelled at the last minute and we were unsure of our overnight plans as a result. The staff worked with us until our trip issues were resolved and helped us find activities to occupy our time. They were extremely pleasant and helpful. The hotel was neat and clean much better than their competitor across the street.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Sue
"Clean, comfortable and convenient"
It was just what we expected -- clean, comfortable and convenient with a number of restaurants nearby
1 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"Exceptional Property"
I have stayed here several times in the last 5 years and it is consistently exceptional. The property and rooms are immaculate. The staff is friendly, accomodating, and promptly fulfills requests. The location is near several restaurants : Chili's, Outback, Red Lobster, Smokey Bones, Panera, a grocery store : Wegman's, and other shops: Walmart, Target, Kohls, and just down the street from a mall : Great Northern. For a clean, comfortable, convenient, stress free stay, this is the place.
Other trip May 29, 2013
"AMAZING!!!!!"
Our stay was AMAZING!!!! We came in to run in a 5k Color me Rad race. They allowed for a late check out so we could return and get cleaned up before leaving the area. The staff was so friendly, and the management, AMAZING!! I am planning on ALWAYS staying at this hotel when in the area. Save my room....I am returning Black Friday! Thank you to all of the employee's ...you were GREAT! Breakfast was really good as well :)
1 night trip May 3, 2013
VERY Happy Runner!!!
"Felt like family"
My family and I stayed at this hotel because we went to look at a local college for my daughter. After 6 hours of driving, we were exhausted when we arrived. I came in and was greeted by Curtis at the desk. He was so nice and welcoming, I was actually taken by surprise. He offered cookies and coffee for me and my family. I was amazed. I casually asked him about the college and how far it was. Then I went to get my bags out of the car. As I walked back into the hotel, Curtis had a printout of the directions to the college and the address for it. He then introduced me and my family to his co-worker Doug, who actually was a graduate of the college we were looking at. Doug spent a few minutes answering questions and making us feel so welcome. The room we stayed at was HUGE, clean and very comfortable. In the morning when we went to check out, I spoke to Peggy. She was wonderful and courteous and very helpful. The breakfast was standard but it was plenty and had a good variety. My daughter will be going to the college that we looked at, so for the next 4 years, Hampton Inn Syracuse Clay will be my home away from home.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2013
Allison
"Great place all around!"
Clean! Friendly staff! Great breakfast!
1 night trip Jan 18, 2013
Christine
"Best Hotel Stay"
This hotel was great. Probably our best hotel stay yet. We've never stayed here before (our reg hotel was booked)- it's a bit out of the way for where we were going but it was the only one with rooms available. It's a great hotel and would def stay there again! The front desk people were great, the room was very clean. The girls loved the pool and hot chocolate!
2 night trip Jan 19, 2013
Jill
"Quite nice"
hotel was perfect staff at check-in and evening staff super nice and freindly
1 night trip Jan 20, 2013
Marcia
"Incredibly friendly"
I have never stayed somewhere where everyone is so friendly. Everyone from the front desk clerk to the breakfast preparer to the floor cleaner to the manager went above and beyond. I hope I have a reason to go back because it was the bed hotel experience I have ever had.
2 night trip Jan 4, 2013