All hotels in Bridgeton, Missouri, United States of America

• Value for money
    Rather comfortable
    Bad pool
"Grea hotel, small pool"
The hotel check in was fast. They were gracious with little things like letting my group eat in the foyer and providing cold water for free. Breakfast had 2 waffle makers and hot eggs, but could have used a hot meat. Rooms were spacious and beds were comfortable. I love having a fridge, sink, and microwave in the mini kitchen area. Great place for a group needing to save money by putting several in each room. The only downfall was the tiny pool, but my students still had fun.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Coach Rodriguez
"Nice hotel...little pool though"
Nice staff, good breakfast with lots of choices, comfortable clean rooms and beds, kid friendly
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
T
"Excelent"
Was great, the price was awesome, great area, quite area, , we will go back again,
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Vickie
"Birthday weekend"
It was great for a weekend getaway..
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Tieshia
"Disappointing"
Online says free airport shuttle and parking but it doesn't say that the shuttle doesn't start until 8am on the weekends. This doesn't help when you have a 7am flight. The staff was not willing to do anything to help us but tell us to go to another hotel and catch their shuttle which had a $10 per day parking rate. The "pillows" on the bed were more like sofa throw pillows, very small and not comfortable. The room was clean and that is the only positive thing I have to say.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"will accommodate families of 5"
Most hotels are again families of 5. So when I found a hotel that doesnt forced me to book 2 rooms online, and with a good rating, I jumped into. With that said, the staffs are friendly and helpful. The room is clean and comfortable. The closet is in a own spot, bit never mind that. My only complain about the room is the garbage can is in an odd spot. Okay, not that odd, but I seriously thought the room doesn't have one until leave. It isn't anywhere near the bathroom, but under the desk , which it kinda got lost by the wall and the chair. The pool is SMALL, and the water doesn't look that clean. I dunno if it's the color of pool tiles or what. But the kids had fun. I do appreciate the hotel providing warm towels at the pool though. Overall, I'm happy with my stay.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"The Stay Was Okay!"
It was an ok place to stay. Staff at the front desk were extremely nice and accommodating. It hotel itself was a little bit older than I thought it would've but it was still pretty nice.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2015
Shirley
"Good stay for the price"
Overall stay was very decent. Only problem was that there were a few tiny ants in the shower. Made sure the front desk knew about it. Other than that it was fine.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great Place to Stay"
Arrived tired and late and the staff was efficient and friendly. Room was attractive, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was included and was great!
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
We were very impressed by the room. Very modern room. Loved the fact that it had a sitting area and a wall separating it from the bed. The bath room was very spacious and the shower was big and wonderful. Also having a refrigerator and microwave was a great bonus. Will definitely being staying here again.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Beth
"Girl's Weekend"
This was the perfect location for our Girls's Weekend! Convenient to most places we wanted to see and so quiet! We loved the smell of our room when we would return and the beds were wonderful! I can't say enough regarding the professional staff! The breakfast items changed a bit everyday and the area was so clean! Thanks to all for a wonderful stay!
5 night trip with friends Feb 11, 2015
"Great Mini-Suite"
Everything was to my liking, although I believe some build up in cracks in the shower area need a little more attention. But, otherwise mine was an exceptional mini-suite, and I did not have to ask for extra pillows as I usually have to at other establishments. I overslept both mornings of my stay and missed the complimentary breakfast (6-9 AM). One of the best beds I have slept on away from home. Biggest drawback was kids constantly running down the halls and playing on and with the elevator, holding it on one floor til the alarm sounds. Thankfully, they were fed and on their way home Sun. morning, and I slept better Sun. evening.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2015
"not happy"
it is a smoke free hotel but u can't even light a candle I had a to stay in a handicap room and they were not full.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott St. Louis Airport/Earth City
Please accept my apologizes you were not happy with your stay and were placed in a room that did not meet your expectations. Please know our front desk will make every effort to accommodate your needs and will move to another room, if available. Also, we are always looking out for our guests safety, which is why lopen flame canndles are not permitted as they are considered a fire hazard. Again, we're very sorry for the inconvenience and hope you consider giving us another try if your travels bring you to the area.
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
ladana
"Disappointed!"
Trouble with cooling of frig n room !Kids next door running,jumping,banging,screaming till 11 at night! Got knocked down and bruised by elevator door and I feel! Hotel was very nice! Eager to take care of any problem! Just bad neighbors letting their do whatever! Those same let their kids throw about $20 worth of good food n trash! We just wanted a quiet,relaxing stay! Hotel was awesome for a family! Hotel gave us $50 back but I feel it should of of whole day with all the issues! U get bad neighbors every once n awhile! I understand that! But it's a luxury for us to b able to stay there!
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Cynthia
We stayed here one night with our three kids. The hotel staff was very nice and accommodating. The suite had two beds, a couch and kitchen area in it, which made it very comfortable for our family. I would definitely recommend this hotel for families with children; my kids had room to play and watch tv and we didn't have to worry about them being too quiet. Everything was nice and clean! We will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Great hotel. Great location!"
The location was right by shopping, food, entertainment and everything we wanted. The room was very nice and lots of room.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Tracy
"Last minute booking"
Booked on the road the night we stayed. Everything was great.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Second time around just so so"
We stayed here the week before and had a great stay. This time it was like since we had used hotels.com they gave us a cruddy room. The room was just ok clean, huge stains on carpet, the bathtub didn't drain so well. Told front desk and they could have cared less. Was a little disappointed considering the cost. Breakfast is a step up compared to other "included" breakfasts.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
Christy
"Great place to stay in STL"
It was one of the best hotels we've ever had in STL. The indoor pool, which we did not use, was quite small, and there was no hot tub. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
"Great hotel in good area"
My only complaint is the air unit it was quite loud. Couldn't get it set right. Either to hot or cold and loud. Great service at breakfast and better than your typical free breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Christy
"good place to stay"
In the area for business enjoyed stay
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
Clean good hotel service but a little over priced
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"Good Job!"
We enjoyed our stay, because the room was very comfortable and clean. Also the rooms are very roomy. The service Staff was very nice, and the breakfast was awsome..
Betty
"Nice for a short stay"
New, clean and comfy.Good breakfast.Snack bar next door at courtyard.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2014
Roland
"Awesome stay"
This was a very nice place to stay. The rooms are very spacious and clean.The beds are also very comfortable and roomy. The breakfast was also very good as well, the only thing that we didn't care for was the size of the swimming pool as the pool was very small.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"We would stay again!"
The hotel was super nice. I work at a hotel so there are things that I look for upon entering the room. I pulled back the sheets and inspected the bed and it was spotless. I ran my finger across the tops of surfaces and there was not any dust. I blacked light the bathroom/toilet and it appeared to be clean. This hotel is extremely clean. The bed was super comfortable and all the staff were great! The only complaint I had was that there were no places to eat real close (unless I was missing them). Overall the stay was great!
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Tiffany
Hotel was in a commercial area. Staying downtown may have some romantic appeal, but being away from the noise and congestion of the city was a plus for us. It was close enough to everything we wanted to do.
3 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Deb and Neil
"Perfect for our needs."
This was a quick overnight stay for a school sports event. It was within 15 minutes of where we needed to be. The room was spacious, parking easy and breakfast was perfect for our needs. We would absolutely stay again.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Overall perfect hotel
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Kris
"My expectations"
Your hotel exceeded my expectations it is fabulously located I was able to access everything and everyone needed in a short amount of time, it is also located far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the busy congestion of big city traffic noise, . I will definitely be staying with you again. . Thank you for a wonderful stay. .
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
David Holyfield
"thin walls"
The stay was great beds were comfortable,breakfast was ok, really the only complaint was thin walls.
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
shawn
Room clean and spacious. Little things lacking like no regular coffee, only decaffinated. I had to ask for regular coffee. No body lotion - not a big thing, but noticable. They had free breakfast, but the food was so bad neither my husband nor I could eat it. But all in all, room was good for the price.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
CHRIS
"Had a great time!"
I will be staying again!
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
P.W.
"Quick Trip"
Pros: good location, helpful staff, clean room, good breakfast, very nice to shuttle us to and from the metro link at the airport. Cons: small room, bath sink was too high for kids to reach, only one hook to hang towels or bathing suits on for a family of 4 so we improvised. Our room was next to a noisy stairwell with doors opening/closing all night. Small pillows on a king bed.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Bruce
"Clean Hotel ! Suite felt very cramped"
The hotel was very clean and hotel staff was very welcoming . We stayed in there suite which is where the disappointment came in . The suite was very small we had 2 adults and 3 children and there just wasnt any room felt very cramped.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott St. Louis Airport/Earth City
We’re sorry the room size did not meet your expectations, but appreciate the kind words about our staff, they take great pride in offering our guests the service and room cleanliness you deserve. We hope you give us another try the next time your travels bring you to the area!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Good but noisy neighbors"
We were asked to sign a form when checking in that said we must be quiet in our room. Apparently the next door neighbor and their 3 little boys did not know what they signed.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"nice room for the price"
Nice room for the money. King bed was comfy with the foam mattress. Pull out couch wasn't much, but at least we only had one teenager to sleep on it. Close to Verizon amphitheater which was nice.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Micki
"close to airport for departure"
Very nice, quiet mostly except children noisy in hall late (11 p.m.)
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2014
Very comfortable and clean. Staff was helpful and courteous.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Clean hotel and friendly staff"
Very enjoyable
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Visiting for a Cardinals Game"
The staff was very friendly and the hotel room was clean. The breakfast was very similar to what we have had in other hotels. Nothing special. The beds were advertised as queen and I would disagree with that. I would say they were full size and pretty tight for four adults. I intentionally booked a room with a couch that pulled out into a bed just in case and we were very disappointed to find that the bed was broken when we tried to open it up. There was no bedding on it and the frame was broken. No way we could use that as an alternate to the smaller main beds. In addition there was a lot of noise from the other rooms around us. I do not believe the guest were being exceptionally loud but we could clearly hear conversations into the night and movement early in the AM as people prepared for what I would guess were early flights at the hotel is located by the airport. One final comment on the bathroom/shower. The door was made of frosted glass which is fine except during the night if anyone got up to use the bathroom. When the light was turned on it shined out into the main room. We did not care for that very much.
Response by SpringHill Suites by Marriott St. Louis Airport/Earth City
Thank you for your kind words about our clean hotel and friendly staff as they take great pride in offering the service you deserve and expect. Sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the size of the beds, as they are standard queen dimensions. We will however continue to inspect all sofa beds to ensure any damage is immediately addressed as this is not typical of our hotel. We hope you give us another try the next time your travels bring you to the area.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Only problem was the other guests slamming their room doors or flipping the lock thing across the open door and letting it bang! So rude of them. I don't know what can be done tho.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Cathy
Nice hotel, disappointed in the shower as it was a hand held model, no adjustable spray nozzle. There was a good breakfast selection, waffles, biscuits and gravy, fruit, cereal, eggs.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Great place for a get-away!"
Everyone who worked at this hotel was very personable and friendly. The hotel and the room itself was very clean, bright, and comfortable. Good breakfast buffet with hot and cold items. Great value! We will definitely stay here again when we come back to St. Louis to visit family members who live there.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Jannabelle
"My stay in St. Louis."
We arrived earlier than expected, but our rooms were ready and were very clean and comfortable. The desk clerk was also very helpful with providing info on local restaurants serving the St Louis BBQ we wanted, as well as providing info about using the shuttle and metro to attend the July 4th celebration on the park.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Brenda
"Great hotel, awesome hot breakfast"
The hotel was great! The breakfast was hot and plentiful. They really took care of us and the other large groups that were there.
2 night business trip Jul 10, 2014
Tiny
"Great Hotel!"
We booked this hotel for a concert at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater and the distance to the amphitheater was awesome! The hotel was extremely clean and our room was beautiful. The bed was probably one if the most comfortable hotel beds I've slept in. I will definitely book this hotel again for any events in the area!
2 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Leisure trip"
The hotel itself was great. However, the free breakfast has something to be desired. The eggs were very dry, and the cheese for them was nothing but wax. They also brought out some sausage, but it was gray and not very appetizing.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2014
vb
"Any where I go and there's a Springhill....."
Everywhere I went during my weekend stay in the Greater St. Louis Metro area was about a 1/2 hour from the Springhill Suites and I knew this ahead of time but I booked with Springhill anyway. The rate was only slightly higher to more a centralized hotel and I'll always book with Springhill if they're close enough.
ZAC