All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2600 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-3239, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very comfortable bed"
Room was quiet and clean.
5 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Happy 50th Anniversary
"Comfortable amazing luxurious"
Best room and nicest bed ever comfortable, luxurious washer and dryer and nicest fitness room and facilities.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
christine
"GREAT PLACE TO STAY"
Had a great time, hotel was excellent due to kitchen with dishes, cookware, diswasher and what really made it nice was a washer/dryer in the room. Right off the beach with easy access.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Maggie
"Very Lovely StaY"
My husband and I just wanted to get away for the weekend. We really enjoyed are stay, the staff was great and very courteous. I would recommend this resort to my family and friends. The room was clean, bed was very comfortable, and I hope to be back really soon.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Ant & Chris
Wonderful place to stay. The Room Was More Like An Apartment Than A Hotel Room. My kids love the pool. Access to the beach was easy. Just wish there was a ramp for the kids Wagon. Hotel was clean and the staff always stopped to ask if you were enjoying the stay and if you needed anything. I would love to go back year after year. Just not during bike week. Lol just a little to much noise and traffic.
4 night family trip May 23, 2014
"Very Nice Place; Comfortable; Convenient"
Fantastic! Stayed in a "partial view" room and had a great view of the beach and ocean. Staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating. It is clean and well maintained. Would definitely return!
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay"
Really needed some time away. The beds were very comfortable. Cleaning crew were very helpful and thorough. Valet and bell men were also helpful and courteous. Only problem was biker week! Individuals were fine, but the growl of bikes could be heard throughout the night!
5 night trip May 14, 2014
"Beautiful property--inside and out!"
Not knowing this area, I booked blindly by ratings and was very pleased with this property. It was beautiful inside and out. Very clean with wonderful friendly staff. The room was much more than I anticipated, very clean, with a feeling of home. It was right on the beach and within walking distance to many stores and attractions. The Anderson Ocean Club and Spa made my stay comfortable and enjoyable....I will definitely stay here again!!
Other trip May 21, 2014
AK
the quality and service is on decline . the linens are old, bathroom looks old. housekeeping is not even on par
4 night trip May 13, 2014
customer
Quiet and relaxing. Internet signal is weak and cell service is spotty- making it perfect for escaping but not so good for productivity. Overall great stay. Great facility and very friendly and helpful staff.
3 night business trip May 12, 2014
"Great overall, except the parking"
Wonderful stay with a baby. Our room was very clean and friendly staff. However the parking is across the street, behind the mini golf area, which is not easy to carry luggage or a baby when parking was in the 3rd floor parking garage.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Gabi
"Great location on the beach!"
Hotel was very clean and well maintained. There was a place across the street for breakfast and lunch if you didn't want to drive but nothing in the hotel. Nice pool and two whirlpools. Nice bed but the pullout sofa that makes into a queen bed need the mattress replaced. Overall a nice stay.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
Jim Canady
"one of the best I have seen in MB"
Book with confidence. I will be back.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
andrea
Anderson Ocean exceeded my expectations. I was able to get last minute reservations during a holiday weekend at a fair price. Hotel staff was PHENOMENAL!! Room view and space was perfect for a comfortable quick getaway!!
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Anniversary Trip"
We spent two nights in the middle of the week for our anniversary. Loved the room and the size of the balcony to sit out and watch the sunrise. Great layout of the room with the king bed and full kitchen with dining area. Very Impressed.
2 night romance trip May 6, 2014
"Great View, but horrible design"
We cut our stay short because my husband did not sleep due to window in the bedroom that opened up to the hallway making it noisy and let light into the room. There wasn't even a room darkening blind! The view from the living room and balcony was awesome!
2 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Williams
We had to spend our first night cleaning. Short of towels, coffee, soap. Tried to clean our room one hour before check out. Would not allow a late check out.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Loved It!"
My husband and I decided to take a quick end-of-week getaway in April to the beach. Loved this place! Check in was a breeze; free parking for both of our vehicles (though, warning, self-parking is free and is across the street, but we didn't mind the walk). Staff were quite friendly and provided all sorts of coupons and freebies when we checked in. Room was super clean and equipped with full kitchen (fridge, stove, utensils, etc.), Murphy bed, and sofa bed, as well as a king in our room. Right on the beach and could see the ocean from our living room. Would recommend this hotel and plan on staying there in the future!
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2014
"Very nice stay."
Wireless Internet connection in the room was horrible. No towels in room upon arrival. Other than these issue the stay was nice. Rooms very quiet
2 night family trip Apr 21, 2014
Gwen
"Nice but could have been nicer."
Perhaps it was because our visit was Easter weekend but the staff seem in a state of perpetual near chaos -- long lines at the front desk, lost cars and very long wait for valet service, etc. The staff was, however, unfailingly polite. The room was nice, although a little on the small side (a 1 bedroom). The "lazy river" is underwhelming to say the least. All in all, a perfectly nice visit for the money although I wasn't so bowled over I wouldn't consider elsewhere.
3 night trip Apr 18, 2014
We found the hotel to be central to many activities we had planned. We had a nice oceanfront suite that was very large. Would definately stay again.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
david
"Great for couples & families"
This was a spur of the moment trip for my husband and I. The room was very nice w/ all the upgrades, clean and comfortable. The staff was great.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
S.Alexander
Great stay! Would stay again!
2 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Jackie
"Last minute getaway"
Great hotel, staff and location. We were able to get a great rate. Check in was fast and easy.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Beach Lover
"Weekend getaway"
Overall hotel was great. Staff was quick and attentive. Only negative is the bar. We had to go to other hotels to enjoy the Myrtle Beach night life.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Needs some updating"
The rooms had plenty of space with a full kitchen but it was missing things like silverware. The facilities could use some updating, my air conditioning vent rattled whenever the air came on. It was inconvenient not to have a full service restaurant on site.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Great place! Highly recommend!
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
vlessard
"Best place in myrtle beach"
It was perfect the 2 bedroom we walked to cars howard convention center. We had no car for 4 days and did not need one we were within a walk to everything. Don't count on the Starbucks in the hotel.
4 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Anderson Resort Myrtle Beach"
We were ask to move to another room after we had move in and settled down at about 9:30 PM. Our TV had not been programed for the controller and this took approximately 1 Hr.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Ivan
"Overall a great stay! Would recommend to friends!"
A great stay! The 4 star was because of the workout facility. Only 1 of the 3 treadmills worked properly. Other than that we were very pleased and will be back!
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
Tammy
"Wonderful stay!!"
We had a wonderful stay in a fantastic ocean front room. The guest experience was awesome!!
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Lewis
"Beautiful hotel that's close to the beach"
In walking distance to the beach and many attractions.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Latoria
"vacation"
loved it was clean and affordable. the beach was beautiful.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
dani
"Great hotel on the beach."
We found this hotel through Expedia. It was a wonderful relaxing stay right on the ocean with ocean view. The staff was very friendly, room very clean, and nice amenities. There was a full kitchen so, though there was not a continental breakfast, we were able to use the kitchen for breakfast. This was an awesome deal for us.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"The ocean was right there!!!!"
The room was very spacious! It felt like a a small apartment! The view of the ocean from our balcony was beautiful! The room was very quiet!!!!
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2014
hrj
"Enjoyed my stay!"
I enjoyed my visit. We didn't have any issues during our stay. Asked for extra towels and housekeeping filled my request quickly. When I passed hotel staff, everyone would speak! Definitely would stay here again.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Dem
"Meh."
This is my only hotel experience in Myrtle Beach, so I don;t have local experience to use for comparing this hotel. The location was good - but there are dozens of hotels on the beach here. The facility was newer and that's a plus. The staff was friendly too. On the downside, there seems to be no room make-up if you don't make your room available to staff in the morning. We found only one pillow on our queen-sized bed. There are kitchens in (at least some of) the rooms, but if you want to cook you'll need to bring cookware. I thought the place was OK overall, but certainly not in the luxury class that the hotel seems to want to project.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Rando Racer
"Gorgeous Hotel in a great location on the beach!"
Loved it! I encourage anyone going to myrtle beach to stay here. This place is beautiful!
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Winter Getaway"
Great winter getaway, very nice hotel and friendly staff. Very comfortable room, I will definitely consider this hotel again!
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"One day getaway!"
From the time I walked in the door I was greeted with friendly smiles. My room was huge for one person. The room was extremely clean and the bed was very comfortable! I would recommend this hotel Room # 2013
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"Hotel on the beach"
Had a 1 bedroom suite. Lots of room with very nice furnishings.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"Excellent stay!"
Everything was perfect .I will be back in July
2 night romance trip Feb 22, 2014
"stunning newer hotel on the beach."
This hotel is decorated in a traditional elegant style. It has a fresh clean and new feel to it. The hotel staff was very helpful and service was quick. the pool area is gorgeous with beach access. It is family friendly. The kitchen area in our suite was clean and equipped. full size refrigerator comes in handy if you are vacationing with a crew! There is even a dish washer so you could enjoy your stay without washing by hand. the mattresses were very comfortable. the ocean front porch was the perfect spot for morning coffee and the paper. it was the perfect temperature even though the weather outside was chilly the porch was shielded from the wind.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
hard2please
"Pleasant stay"
This is honestly the best room I have stayed in in Myrtle Beach. I come to MB 3 times a year. The only thing about the stay this time was we had some friends in another room and their bed was much more comfortable than ours. Other than that I will stay here from now on.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Eddie
"weekend getaway"
just perfect just fabulos great place great people just perfect.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Very Nice and Well Placed"
It was great. Minus the inclimate weather at the time my stay was amazing!!! Hotel staff were always willing to assist and to accommodate my needs. There spa was far above par again with great staff and excellent accoutrements!!! I highly recommend the deep tissue massage! I will definitely be utilizing this hotel again when I am back in the area.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2014
"Good hotel, good price, low season..."
Non smoking hotel but has some odor from previous tenants. Clean fresh comfy beds. Clean throughout the room. Pools and hot tubs need cleaning more often since they are shared with other local hotels. Parking is a block away in a garage or you can pay for valet. Nice friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Feb 19, 2014
Cindy
"Nice on the beach hotel pricey though"
Staff are very courteous room was clean and very comfortable
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Excellent Stay"
The hotel is great and in a great location. They also give you a great discount card for local businesses. Our room had a full kitchen also - very nice.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2014
TTD
"Great place to stay!"
Great place to stay. Very clean, nice and great location.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014