All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
2600 N Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-3239, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Comfortable
    Bad breakfast
"Birthday Weekend"
My wife took me to Myrtle Beach for my 49th birthday, her pick was the Anderson and it was AWESOME! We will without question return to the Anderson for future travel!!!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Erik
"MB Gem"
We chose this hotel because it was a special daily value on Hotels.com for an unexpected nights stay in MB in January. The hotel was easy to find, the valet, front desk staff and bar staff were all helpful and very friendly. We were pleasantly surprised by the room, which was more like a mini apartment with kitchenette and it even had a washer/dryer! The room had a nice layout and was super clean with nice furniture and bedding. The hotel did not have a restaurant but there was one located across the street which was convenient and while the staff were friendly we probably wouldn't eat there again unless it was our only option, the food was just OK. We have however made a note of this hotel and would stay here again if we need a hotel in MB.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"At home away!"
Lovely property and excellent staff. The room was extremely comfortable with a plush bed and carpet. It felt like being at home!
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
It was good. Hotel staff was very friendly. A little awkward that the bedroom had a window into the hallway, but the view out on the ocean was spectacular.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Justin
"Our 50th Wedding Anniversary"
The best
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Janet
"Don't expect anything to open as posted"
What a beautiful hotel! Too bad the onsite bar closed early due to the cold, the onsite coffee bar opened at 7am (an hour after the posted opening time), and the hotel doesn't have hot water until maintenance comes in at 7am. I would stay again if I didn't stay for work and need to be up early.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Extended weekend stay"
Clean hotel and rooms. Fitness area and pool are also maintained well. Staff is friendly and helpful. Oceanfront hotel centrally located in Myrtle Beach. Hope to stay there again.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Easy Beach Stay"
A little out of the way on the north side of the beach (that is a good thing in my book). Very clean rooms and kitchen in the suites. Everything you would need for a comfortable beach stay. My only issue is that our bedroom had a window looking out into the hallway. I guess it prevents the room from feeling like a closet with no windows. It was still a little weird to have people walk in the hallway past your window even with the curtians pulled.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Awesome"
The stay was great I would definitely stay again and the staff was great. They made us feel very welcome.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
marsha
"Short and sweet"
The hotel was great. The only negative was the parking. You have to park in a garage a block away. They'll happily park your car for you for an additional fee but either way it's a pain in the butt. Also, I was warned by other car owners in the garage that it wasn't the safest as this owner's car was broken into. Heads up. Otherwise the hotel was really nice. 5 stars for the hotel. 2 stars for the parking.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great Weekend"
We really enjoyed our stay and plan to return!
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Great ocean view"
The hotel is in a great location for long beach walks and a short drive from the Broadway. The indoor pool was perfect for a Fall/Winter vacation. If visiting during December, I recommend getting tickets for the Oprey Christmas show.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Denise
"Fantastic Room...Poor Parking & Wifi"
Very nice and spacious room. Kitchen and appliances were great. Front Desk was very helpful and nice. I have 3 complaints: 1. WiFi was non-existant in the room. Had to go out on the balcony to get internet; 2. Parking was a block away, across the street; 3. If we were not out of the room when housekeeping came by, we did not get service.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Marjorie
"Great view"
As always pleasant staff and great service. Located near all the good stuff!!
Ron
Hot tub was not working, no breakfast included, crappie parking, but really nice rooms, good location, friendly and helpful staff
craig
"Very Nice beach. quiet"
we went in mid November,was just what we were looking for, quiet,, shops closed down but who needs a multitude of discount beach towels. you need to get ocean view, was on 4th floor, anything lower have noise from patio, beach was right out door, Bar off pool area nice this appears to have been a residence converted to condos that are very nicely staffed with washers/dryer, full stove and ref,, and all the dishes/towels, staff cleans daily and will restock coffee. Does not have hotel amenities. no place other than vending machine or limited starbucks on premises to get drinks and starbuck has very limited hours. restaurant across street did not have good reviews from other patrons we walked in and left. Found Captains House restaurant up street for great sea food, had lunch and dinner. breakfast diner across street and down one block was good. make the trip to Muriel inlet to Drunkin Jacks restaurant great sea food and steak. would definitely come back in off season
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Jan
"Wow, very chic & classy place!"
Wonderful. I fell in live with this property. The staff was mostly gracious and congradulated my new husband and me. I only wish the gym & pools were open later, and that we could have gotten a comlementary upgrade since we chose to spend our very limited honeymoon there. Otherwise we loved it!!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice location"
Nice location, near dining, entertainment, and shopping. Nice staff. We were asked by several staff members about our stay. The room has a full kitchen and the bed was comfortable. The only complaint that I have is the parking. Self parking is a hike. The loading and unloading areas are small and the spaces were very tight in the parking deck.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
Kbehevins
"A spa with NO sound proofing is tacky"
I just expected more since the hotel has the "Hilton" name connected to it. The spa was quite small and had absolutely NO sound proofing. You could hear everything on the other side of the walls!
2 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"2014 Mini Beach Marathon"
It was nice for a one night stay to do our race.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
Gerald
"Great place on Myrtle Beach"
We went for our 23rd anniversary. The resort is very nice. Great and welcoming staff. Great location right on the beach. Self parking is a bit of a pain, but not terrible. Not really worth the $12/day for valet though. We did not use any of the pools or other amenities, though we did see them and they are quite nice. Very quick and easy to get down to the beach and it is very clean out on the beach. Room was quite nice overall. Can't say I'd want to stay in that style of a room for a family vacation as there is only one bathroom. But for a couple it's perfect.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Lloyd
Would had been nice if hotel had a restaurant
3 night trip Oct 14, 2014
"Ok hotel nothing special"
Furniture was worn kitchen had very few cooking utensils
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
jerry
"Nice and peaceful!"
Very nice Hotel, very clean. Nice balcony overlooking the ocean.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
B&M
"Good facility - slightly dated decor"
Facility was clean and well kept. A little out-dated in décor. Parking is free, but is located about a block away - not a problem during good weather like we enjoyed! Laundry facilities in the room were clean and in very good condition.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Bonus vacation day."
Last day of our vacation, out of 9 hotels we stayed at during our vacation, Anderson was one of the nicest. The staff was very polite and professional. The room was very clean and nicely furnished. The view Oceanside from the balcony was perfect. Access to the beach was easy and clean. really a nice place to enjoy Myrtle Beach...
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Relaxing hotel, very quiet."
Enjoyed our stay, will recommend and will stay again. Hotel was very clean just a little dust behind the bedroom TV stand. My husband and I was very pleased.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Gwen
"My Graceland away from Graceland"
The Anderson is my Graceland in Myrtle Beach. Leysan at the bar is a lil russian hottie thats as friendly as a Georgia peach. I wouldn't consider anywhere else on the beach at Myrtle Beach.
4 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Elvis
"Centrally Located, Right on the beach."
My wife and I stayed here for our honeymoon, we had a partial ocean view room, and the balcony was tiny! Two plastic chairs barely fit on it, there was also a small plastic table, but there was no way you could use it so I moved it inside to get it out of the way. Though small, the view was great as we were on the 17th floor looking toward North Myrtle Beach and the ocean. Our room took FOREVER to get hot water for morning showers, has to be a plumbing routing issue, as once it did get hot, it was fine, until the next day. This was very annoying to deal with, mentioned something about it, but nothing was done to correct the problem. Tub drain was also clogged, but they did fix that promptly. Access to the beach was very convenient, pool was nice, as were lounge chairs in the pool area, lazy river was a bit of a joke, basically it was just a straight line. The "B" bar was very small, and noisy while they are making frozen cocktails. Public areas such as elevators and hallways could have been cleaner. Staff seemed to use the elevators a lot, while not a big problem, its just something I noticed, seems like they would have service elevators for staff. All in all, had a nice stay, but will check out other resorts first next time.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Joshua
"Awesome!"
Best hotel on the beach!
4 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Awesome experience"
What a treat to have a king size bed on the 20th floor! The view was incredible as were the accomodations. However, the best part was the incredible young lady who assisted in checking us in. There was a delay with confirming our reservations and she stayed on top of the issue so we could go to dinner. She called as soon as the issue was resolved. Awesome. We will certainly be going back to this beautiful facility!!!!
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
d
"Beautiful hotel ocean front"
Great hotel, upscale, great staff, clean. Recommend for anyone...families. ..will definitely stay again!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Good but not great...."
I expected much more in terms of quality service and amenities at a hotel by Hilton and Oceana, I could have gotten the SAME benefits at side to side Oceana resorts for half the money . I felt the pools and lack of amenities are not great at all. Parking far out and valet parking too expensive per day when I am already paying $$$ per night stay . I have to say Anderson for our family was a one time things.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Carolina
"I loved our stay at the Anderson Ocean Club and Sp"
This was my first time visiting Myrtle Beach and I was very pleased with our stay at the Anderson Ocean Club and Spa. First the location was totally perfect. The resort is right on the Atlantic Ocean, so close you can hear the waves roll in each day and night. It is about a miles walk to the Boardwalk, which was perfect for us as we could walk there but were not always in the middle of alot of activity. The beach, in front of the hotel and from side to side is wonderful, with a very sandy shore and mild to moderate waves to swim and play. Every morning I enjoyed walking 2 to 3 miles along the shore with my feet in the water. The resort was extremely comfortable. We stayed in a one bedroom unit, with a king sized bed. The bedroom was in the back of the unit which turned out to be quiet for my husbands who enjoys sleeping in mornings. We used all of the appliances(STOVE,FRIDGE,DISHWASHER, WASHER/DRYER, Programable safe) which were full sized. We were trying to not put on weight so bought some groceries close by and made many of our breakfasts and lunches. Our unit was on the 11th floor and in the center with a full view of the ocean., which was totally wonderful. My only tiny complaint would be more comfortable chairs on the patio balcony(just plastic yard chairs). I would return to this facility in a heartbeat.
5 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Susanah
"Nicest hotel on strip!"
We actually left a dirty hotel and came to stay here. couldn't have asked for a nicer room or friendlier staff. we will definitely be back!
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Nice hotel on the beach"
We enjoyed our stay having the beach that close. We walked to the Boardwalk to see the night life and seen a show Med-evil times excellent
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Great hotel... worse part was waiting on an elevator.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"After the dust settled it wasn't so bad"
Had a terrible time at check in...didn't get into our actual room until 24 hours later which was a terrible inconvenience. It's a little dated, no restaurant (there is a buffet across the street), seems like they were definitely short staffed for the number of guests but the staff was very friendly. If it wasn't for Stephanie the manager we would have left the resort after our check in nightmare. It's a bit overpriced but after seeing what's available in Myrtle Beach it's hard to complain.
7 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Byron
"Pleased"
Nice spacious rooms, great view. Loved it would come back. Beautiful vacation with lots to do
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
female from IN
"Beautiful Myrtle Beach Resort"
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Great location and beach front hotel. We had a partial ocean view that was still spectacular. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Bed was extremely comfortable and our stay was quiet and pleasant.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Negative Reviews Are Bogus - Love This Hotel"
Ignore EVERYTHING negative that you read about this hotel. I just left June 29, 2014 and there were no problems with thin walls or finding a food place other than Magnolia or a too small balcony. Parking was no issue either. It was across the street but not a long walk at all like I imagined. It is a small little parking lot, so you don't have to walk far to get to your car if you don't choose valet. Nobody tried to sell us on to time share either. Washer & Dryer in every room and a full kitchen with pots, pans, and plenty of dishes. We cooked our own food in it. We had an Ocean Front view, so we could see the beach from our balcony. In our 1 bedroom - 2 Queen, we had a bedroom separate from the living room which has a Murphy bed in it, so there was plenty of sleep space for the 3 of us and we had separate TVs. One thing though, the internet connection is not strong enough to use. But I still gave it a 5 star because I didn't go there to get on the internet, I went to enjoy the beach. And we all had a good time and loved it. When you get there, you will be able to tell from outside that Anderson is one of the best hotels in the area; so don't be fooled by the fake negative reviews.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Nikki
"Will return(-:"
The only thing I would recommend is having a deeper pool.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Family vacation
Don't stay here. Under any circumstances.............................
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Bo
"Perfect stay"
Beautiful hotel/timeshare. We had an ocean view room on the 8th floor. Valet parking was available for $12 a day with in/out privileges. The staff was extremely gracious and welcoming. The room was perfect. We had a studio studio suite, hotels.com listed it as a standard room. There was a queen sized bed which was very comfortable. The balcony and seating area were small having two chairs and a side table squeezed on it, but we made it work. There was a small but full kitchen including a stove/oven, dishwasher, and full size fridge. A true bonus was the washer and dryer! The pool area was full of kids so we didn't use the pool, instead we walked the extra 50 ft or so to the beach. It was beautiful!!! Overall this was the perfect on the beach resort and after driving up and down ocean drive we were glad we stayed here!
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Shell
"Very comfortable bed"
Room was quiet and clean.
5 night trip Jun 9, 2014
Happy 50th Anniversary
"Comfortable amazing luxurious"
Best room and nicest bed ever comfortable, luxurious washer and dryer and nicest fitness room and facilities.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
christine
"GREAT PLACE TO STAY"
Had a great time, hotel was excellent due to kitchen with dishes, cookware, diswasher and what really made it nice was a washer/dryer in the room. Right off the beach with easy access.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Maggie
"Very Lovely StaY"
My husband and I just wanted to get away for the weekend. We really enjoyed are stay, the staff was great and very courteous. I would recommend this resort to my family and friends. The room was clean, bed was very comfortable, and I hope to be back really soon.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Ant & Chris
Wonderful place to stay. The Room Was More Like An Apartment Than A Hotel Room. My kids love the pool. Access to the beach was easy. Just wish there was a ramp for the kids Wagon. Hotel was clean and the staff always stopped to ask if you were enjoying the stay and if you needed anything. I would love to go back year after year. Just not during bike week. Lol just a little to much noise and traffic.
4 night family trip May 23, 2014
"Very Nice Place; Comfortable; Convenient"
Fantastic! Stayed in a "partial view" room and had a great view of the beach and ocean. Staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating. It is clean and well maintained. Would definitely return!
Other trip May 22, 2014