All hotels in Virginia City, Nevada, United States of America
416 South B Street, Virginia City, NV, 89440, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Virginia City Gem"
Great romantic place and the breakfast was wonderful.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Outstanding Place to Stay"
This is a great B&B with a lot of history. The room was done very nice, the bed was comfortable and it had a private bathroom. The view from the porch right outside our room was fantastic. The home cooked breakfast was not only fantastic, there was more food then we could eat. The owner was great and shared a lot of history of the town with us. We will definitely be staying here again on our trips through Virginal City.
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
JamesL
Very nice stay. Such a cute place. Will be back next year.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Heidi
"One of the best options"
No better way to celebrate Nevada's 150th birthday than 24 hours in VC. Although the covered wooden sidewalks are lined with gift shops and candy emporiums (in addition to bars, cafes, museums, and antique stores) there's enough genuine western flavor to keep you entertained for an afternoon, evening, and morning. And in its heyday, when VC was the biggest deal between Chicago and San Francisco, it wasn't any less honky-tonk than this. Edith Palmer's features free-standing guest houses tucked up against the hill, a five-minute stroll from town with expansive views across the Nevada basins and ranges. Quaint Victorian-era decor, cozy and comfortable, and the best dinner house in town right there on the premises, the Cider Factory, where a hearty breakfast is served to guests. Great value all around.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Best B&B Ever"
Quite but lively. The included breakfest is a 10. Could not of asked for more.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
"Cute & Quiet!"
The entire experience was beyond wonderful. Lisa the innkeeper really takes care of her guests. Shes the nicest woman ever and shes very knowledgeable about the whole town. There was lots of fun memorabilia around the hotel. The rooms and the entire grounds were kept very clean and cute. The Evelyn room was definitely small but it served its purpose and we were very satisfied. My Fiancé and I had a magical experience and we cant wait to go back. If your on the fence about staying here, don't be. You wont regret it.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Pam & Oscar
"Very very lovely"
What a pleasant surprise when we arrived and were shown around this lovely place. The owners are clearly very talented, creative and know how to manage a great bed and breakfast. Breakfast was delicious, the room was pristine and charming, and we had a great time. Thank you, Edith palmers!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
C
"High mountain get away...."
We stayed a single night during Reno's Hot August Nights. It was a nice get away from the hustle of Reno/Sparks. The B&B is walking distance to downtown Virginia City. The view over looking the whole town is lovely. Breakfast was very nice on the patio, food was good too and the coffee drinkable which was a pleasent suprise. The room was nice, clean and homey. The matress was very comfortable ( Jim Fair room), wi-fi too....Don't miss the dark choc macaroons from the bakery or the pizza at the Red Dog Saloon, both on the main drag ( C st).
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Marty & Linda
"Close to historical interest"
Old.mine town with. Nice homey touch.room was little small , but. Owner was. There to serve hot. Breakfast.with. Smile.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Michi
"Wonderful!"
This was our second time staying at this charming bed and breakfast. We are always greeted with a friendly smile by Leisa. The room we had this time was a little small but perfect for our visit this time. The breakfast was once again amazing!! Last time we were served homemade waffles with fresh strawberries. This time it was an avocado and tomato omelet-delicious! This place does not have all the bells and whistles of a fancy hotel but has the charm, warmth and friendliness you would want from a bed and breakfast. When in the area we would not stay anywhere else!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Adora
"Charming hotel"
Spent one night - cute courtyard, small but nice room, easy walk into town. :-)
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"excellent stay"
the hotel bb was excellent, the staff was very friendly and helpful .the location was vary close to downtown,within walking distance.we would stay there again,.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
larry
"Virginia City Spring Street Vibrations"
Had a terrific Street Vibes long weekend at Edith Palmer's Country Inn. The owner, Leisa (her husband was absent while we were there) was gracious and knowledgable about the area and the history of her property. The other guests were great, the breakfast was awesome - and of course, VA City is a wild old town, and the Red Dog Saloon is one of the best bars in the country! Only complaint was that we couldn't get coffee early enough in the morning - I'm an early riser, and 7:30 or 8:00 for coffee is just mean!
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2014
Jerry
"Great place"
Great breakfast so piece full place to be Visit lots of things to see and do go to gold mines ghost hotels bars and dance and sight seeing
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
bowl
"Nice Bed and Breakfast"
My husband and I stayed there one night. The room was very clean and I loved the private bathroom. But the bed was VERY hard and we did not sleep well. Overall nice hotel breakfast was ok and they just gave us something we didn't get to pick.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Hidden treasure in Virginia City"
The Inn was a lovely place to stay. We were glad it was off the main street because we were there a busy weekend. It is quiet and very relaxing. We stayed in the Marilyn room and enjoyed the decor of the room. It is kept up very well except for minor peeling wallpaper in the bathroom. The staff at the Inn and restaurant next door are helpful and friendly. I enjoyed hearing about the history of the Inn and area.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Leonard and Sylvia
"Very friendly staff. walking distance to downtown"
we arrived there on sunday afternoon, stay there for 1 night. The breakfast was omelette and coffee which was prepared to our taste. Hotel was very close to downtown.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
jerry
"a Special Spot"
We loved our stay, the inn keeper was wonderful, great stories and she took care of us very well. She made us a lovely breakfast in the sweet restaurant on the premises. We will go there for dinner next time and sample the chef's dishes. The Inn is a historic property and is quaintly old fashioned.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2014
C. Robbins
"VC, NV"
the room was very small but nice and the restaurant right next store was very convenient and food was good. The town was in walking distance so that was nice.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Cheryl
Chef Richard was awesome..
4 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"bed and breakfast review"
very pleasant managers, quaint, old Victorian with nice grounds, outdoor space, clean, but beds were not comfortable for us too hard and queen sized seemed smaller which made it hard for us to get comfortable. tr
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
It was a beautiful room!. We loved the old antique furniture and theme. It was very comfortable and warm. We were looking for an ice machine...but made due with fresh snow outside on the porch. That was the best memory ever and we will deffinity be back. We went in the winter, in the spring or summer, it should be beautiful from the surrounding garden areas we saw. I can't wait for that.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2014
Sharon & Billy
"historic B & B"
Comfortable B & B within easy walking distance of old downtown Virginia City. Off street parking. It is an historic building so it is old, but very charming. All the utilities worked. The staff was super!
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"Great stay!!"
My girlfriend and I spent the weekend and loved it the breakfast in the morning was great too! It was like staying at you grandmothers but in a good way.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
J.S.
"1st Time at a B&B"
We had a great stay, friendly staff, excellent room and the best breakfast!
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Property needs a little T L C"
Property was nice, but needs a little TLC. Windows were dirty ... One window was broken, furnishings were minimal at best (Sugarloaf "Suite"), kitchenette was very nice to have, but sparsely furnished ... no wine glasses. The included breakfast was good, but very simple. Overall, for the price, I would stay elsewhere. Edith's Room was beautiful, however, so I wonder why the Sugarloaf Suite doesn't have the extra touches.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Beautiful B&B. Great breakfast. Friendly, helpful owners. Quiet and comfortable. This is an old town. Rooms in Virginia City are smallish but mine at Palmers was beautiful and quite adequate. Hey, it's a wonderful town with lots to do. So, are you gonna sit in your room? You can get much cheaper rooms downtown. Friends who have stayed there complained about noise. You can walk to everywhere in town but . . . it is built on a steep hill. I'm 70 and I managed it. But you better be in good shape or just drive.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"my stay at Edith Palmers country inn"
I found it to be a very nice place and set back in time as it really was, the room was very nice and the breakfast was great. It was very much like the old days and I would return again if I get a chance to .And I highly recimind it to any body that wants to take a step back in time.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
BRUCE
Quaint and historic in Virginia City. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Breakfast was fabulous! A real gem!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
Jean f
Our first stay at a B & B. Very nice rooms & bathrooms. Breakfast was wonderful!
2 night trip with friends Apr 26, 2013
Cindy
"Fabulous visit."
What a fantastic bed & breakfast. The owner treated us like family & really went out of her way to take care of us. We highly recomend it. We will definitely will be back!!!
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2013
Andi
"Great Virginia City stay!"
Very comfortable; furnished well. Excellent breakfast.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
This a very good B&B, excellent service, very good location.We reallu enjoyed our stay there.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
M Mora
"Loved it."
Hot water didn't work in the AM and because there is only one person checking in its a little timely. But the people are wonderful and the breakfast was great. Definitely go back.
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2013
"A beautiful B&B"
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this quaint little B&B. Perfectly positioned, just a walk down the hill one block into the heart of Virginia City. The room (Marilyn Room) was decorated so beautifully that I thought I was at home. We ate dinner at the adjoining Cider Factory, where the food was exquisite, as was breakfast the following morning.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2012
Trubrit
"You'll want to keep it a secret"
Tucked away in a back country town this is a gem you'll want to keep a secret. Comfortable, beautiful room and good food. You found it and you know you hit gold.
6 night trip Sep 11, 2012
J. S. Carlson
"Good hotel"
The hotel is a couple of blocks off the strip. Virginia City is a desert town with a cowboy attitude. The main strip has three or four saloons with live music and.... well, they're saloons, with loud, mostly country/western music, and people with a bit too much to drink. The crowd seems to bar-hop up and down the strip, making downtown a bit noisy for a good night's sleep on a weekend. If you're looking to go have fun in a Western town and still have a quiet place to stay within walking distance of the small downtown, this hotel is it. It also has a great outdoor tree-lined patio for breakfast (which is included).
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
"Very convenient for the town center"
I was very happy staying at this hotel. It has its own history. Marilyn Monroe stayed here when she was filming the misfits, and the cast from Bonanza used to visit when they were filming locally. It is very close to the main street of Virginia City, but also very quiet as it is not on that street. The owner and staff were very friendly, and their restaurant was very good.
3 night trip Aug 31, 2012
Graham
"Labor Day travels"
I did have a little bit of a hard time finding this well-preserved, beautiful, old historical building, but then I arrived after a long trip, tired and hungry. I checked in at the hotel to find a very friendly hostess who was very helpful & eager to assist with a wonderful stay. She directed me to a place near by for dinner. Dinner was great, staff was friendly. The room was large, modern decor, comfy bed, windows over looking the city. After retiring to bed it was very quiet and I slept well. One thing I didn't see was a clock but the hostess did supply one. No phone, that was ok, I had my cell. Over all my stay was memorable, and I do hope that if I go back to that area again I will definately make my stay longer at this hotel & in this little city that leaves me with ancient feelings of the past that intruigued me to know more about the history. By the way, it started out that I was just passing thru, then I ended up taking lots of pictures before leaving and a very busy Labor Day weekend.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Gail
"Lovely, quiet place with comfortable bed!"
Lovely, quaint place. Quiet and comfortable. Wonderful host - cooks great home-style breakfast. Why stay anywhere else?
Other trip Aug 31, 2012

"Just like going to Grandma's."
The Bed and Breakfast was like going to Grandma's for a sleepover, except you have your own Bathroom. The breakfast was awesome and our host and owner, Leisa, was friendly and very knowledgeable regarding Virginia City and area.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Fred
"A Garden Oasis"
In stayed here earlier in July and had a thoroughly enjoyable experience. The room was comfortable and the hostess and her husband were extremely friendly and helpful. I loved the tranquil garden which proved to be a lovely oasis of calm in which to relax.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
MC
"A jewel in the city"
Spent 3 nights here . Hosts were very pleasant and accommodating. Gave us plenty of information about the area and its surroundings. Breakfast was not what you expect it was better always a hot cooked meal. Gardens pleasant to sit in. A very enjoyable stay.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Cath
"Edith Palmer's - the place to stay"
This is a unique experience. If you want something different, then this is it. Small, intimate rooms, decorated to reflect the period of the building are very welcoming. Edith Palmer's is a must if you are staying in Virginia City.
Other trip Dec 1, 2012
Frances
"Very good hotel"
We enjoyed ourselves at Edith Palmer's. The room was fine, the breakfast was lovely and the hostess was very friendly and welcoming.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2012

"Vraiment une bonne adresse"
Le decor est une question de gout ... mais c est tres propre et fonctionnel. Rien ne manque. Petit dejeuner excellent servi sur la terrasse. Environnement recommande pour une apres midi : Virginia City. Nous avons tres bien diner le soir a l hotel pour 30 dollars par pers sans vin. Tarif normal pour la qualite du repas. Adresse conseillee.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2013