All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
10300 N Ambassador Dr, Kansas City, MO, 64153, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Rather comfortable
    Great pool
    Great room
"I love this hotel and will go back more often!!!"
it was great. My only complaint was the pool water. it was horrible. It tasted like dirty salty oven water. Myself and two of the children vomited from the water getting in our mouths. This was my only issue.
2 night trip Jan 23, 2016
Great room size. It slept 5 adults very comfortably. Kitchen was a nice bonus
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Blane
"Wonderful Experience"
the staff was very polite and accommodating. They asked if everything was ok several times without saying anything. The food staff was extremely helpful as well as the front-desk staff on Thanksgiving.
1 night trip Nov 25, 2015
deborah
"Very Nice Hotel. Apartment Feel."
Excellent stay there and decent breakfast included.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2015
Lonnie
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent stay there very close to the airport. Felt like being in a small apartment. Conveniently located near the airport.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2015
Lonnie
The front desk people where unbelievable. Very accommodating and helpful.
3 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
"Family resort"
Went for a funeral eith the in-laws. Our suite was great and very reasonably priced. 3 TVs and 2 full bathrooms made our stay absolutely pleasent.
3 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
Great stay, would recommend and stay again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
"Average"
The hotel is a little rough around the edges. Front desk was under staffed. People were checking in while others waited in line to buy snacks. Fire alarm went off while I was in the shower. I was told they "burned breakfast"
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"Very nice and clean"
This was a very nice hotel. It was quiet and the beds were really comfortable. My children loved the heated pool. The hotel staff was very helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Things have slipped a little since last year"
Staff was very nice, location is ideal (coming in from the north). Make sure to request a room on the side that's opposite the interstate, otherwise it can be fairly loud. Overall it's a good place to stay, but the bathroom was not as clean as it should be (mold in the tub grout -- yuck), and I am certain that the bath towels were cardboard-based. Quality has gone down since last year when we stayed here.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
The room was clean and very spacious. The beds were comfortable. We will be staying at this hotel from now on when in Kansas City. Great hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
valerie
"Nice stay, retrain house keeping"
As much as we stay in this area, I didnt know this hotel was here. The hotel is about seven years old and looks great. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good, just that the person keeping up was behind most of the time ,could use some help. The only bad thing I have to say about the stay is that the house keeping lady asked me what time we were checking out and I told her 12:00. And around 10:45 she opens my door without knocking or yelling house keeping and starts to come in until she saw me. REALLY.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Alex A
"No Complaints"
Great stay. Great hotel. Staff was amazing. Highly recommend.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Esther
"Clean and friendly"
Great place to stay for a family of 6 with lots of shops and places to eat around.
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Jodi
"Loved It"
Very nice hotel and family friendly. My son stated it was the best hotel he has ever stayed at.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Other guest"
Other guest very rude hues in the room above us was very loud. Other guests letting their children run and yell in the hotel hall ways.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Wonderful place to stay"
We were extremely pleased with out stay. My son said it was the best hotel room we have ever stayed in!
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Deanna
Nice place, perfect for our short trip. Place was fully booked both nights we stayed.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
"Highly recommend"
I was very pleased!
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Lindsay
3 employees (Patty, Melissa, Rebecca) helped immensley, helping solve with our car trouble situation.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Trying to book for two nights. It was a hastle at first trying to cancel the room for one night.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Clean and relaxing"
Stayed on Aug. 1. Our suite was very clean and appeasing when we arrived. The entry in to the hotel, doors 3 & 4, need some attention-meaning weather stripping was torn and just hanging.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Jo
Trip would have been perfect if they hadn't gave us a handicap accessible room, the bathroom floor was soaked the entire time because of the wheelchair accessibility shower we were two adults with two teenagers so there was a lot of showering so using the bathroom always meant a soaking wet floor. Breakfast, beds, and staff were great . If we had needed handicapped room it would have been perfect.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Kelli
"Nice hotel under construction"
Nice hotel and staff. The rooms are smaller than some of the residents inns I have stayed in.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
"Fantastic!"
Fantastic! Loved the comfortable bed, fresh cookies when we checked in, pool, hot tub, breakfast and helpful staff.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Great hotel and great service. Staff was very friendly.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Simone
The hotel staff was very friendly. Breakfast and dinner were great. The room was spacious with comfortable beds.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Jackie
Excellent service wonderful breakfast delightful room size
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
the only negative was we had to change rooms. The tv in our room wasn't working so that was a bit frustrating
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Our 4th of July weekend stay was very pleasant. The room was clean, the staff was helpful and the pillows were fantastic! They are redoing some of the rooms so the hallway smelled of new carpet and paint and some of the parking spaces were occupied by a dumpster. But those were minor slights.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Christopher
"Awesome experience!"
Room was very spacious and very nice! Very quiet except the construction going on, but even then very quiet! That staff was extremely friendly and the complimentary breakfast was awesome!!! My bf and I had an amazing stay here! We will check in here again!!!! Price was very affordable through Expedia!
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
KM
"A fine stay, but pricey right now"
We were staying here while looking for a house during our military move. We found the rooms spacious as expected, and the room clean. However, the hotel was under renovation and the area next to the only elevator was constantly being used by the construction crew. The hospitality staff was extremely relaxed until the "mixer" times on Monday-Wed when they guarded the food station more diligently than any other area in the hotel. Don't count on the "dinner" for a benefit in your hotel price. We had crackers, chips and cheese one night and didn't find it a benefit in paying a higher price for our room. The two bedrooms were really why we chose this hotel and as long as we stayed in our room we were comfortable and not frustrated by the constant commotion of the laxed builders and chatty maid staff.
10 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
Ruth
Nice clean room. Front desk staff very nice. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Family trip."
The room was big, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was OK.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
W. Dean
"Will definitely return"
It was wonderful. The breakfast was great and my kids loved the pool!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
chanese
"We will definitely be back!"
This was a great stop on our trip to Branson, Missouri. We'd never stayed here before, but this will be our new place of choice for future ventures. The guest service desk staff was great, the room (1 BR suite) was spacious for us & 2 kids, and the breakfast was ah-mazing! I look forward to staying here in August!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Christina
"A home away from home"
We loved staying at the residence inn by Marriott! The room was comfortable and clean. The staff was friendly. The pool was warm (probably about 80F) but could have been a little warmer and the pool towels were out both times we went swimming. They are in the process of renovating the rooms so make sure to ask for a newly renovated one!! The only issue was because we are not from Kansas City we did not realize how far away from downtown this was - everything seemed to be a 25-30 minute drive away. It was also right next to I-29 so there was a little traffic noise at night. Overall however two thumbs up!! We would stay here again in a heartbeat - it really felt like a home away from home!
Other trip May 26, 2015
hana
"Go to th Embassy Suites a block away!"
I was VERY disappointed with this hotel. For the price....go to Embassy Suites that is about a block away. Reason....the evening reception is only Monday through Wednesday at the Residence. Also, the breakfast......typical for a LaQuinta, not for a Marriott. The beds were EXTREMELY uncomfortable. We had a suite with 2 queen beds and a pull out sofa. Good nights sleep? Not at this hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Gale
"Beautiful Hotel with Friendly Staff"
The hotel has a friendly staff that got me checked in quick so I could get to my vacation as soon as possible. The room was clean and met all of my needs. When ever I needed any help the staff was available to answer my questions and when I wanted my privacy they would respect my wishes. I would love to stay here again.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Convenient airport hotel"
Close to airport; easy shuttle pickup and drop off. Breakfast was great- eggs, waffles, French toast and all the toppings.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Audrey
"Excellent hotel in north KC"
This is an amazing hotel, the suite is nice, comfortable, full kitchen, 2 TVs, king bed and sofa bed is OK for kids. staff is friendly and breakfast very good, I highly recommend this place in north KC
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
José
Room was clean and spacious. However, you could hear highway/airline traffic in the room. Very limited selection of cable channels. In room movie fees seemed extremely costly. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Nice selection of options for free-breakfast buffet.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Great hotel. Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, great breakfast buffet. Would defiantly stay again
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Girls night out!"
Had a great time. Nice and clean plenty of room for our needs and breakfast was wonderful.
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Diana
"Two thumbs up!"
Best hotel accommodations ever! 11 people spread between 3 suites and we each had plenty of space. Room was very clean and updated, breakfast was great and there were never any parking issues. Location was perfect as well. Highly recommended!
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Me and My family loved it, We enjoyed our stay and the breakfast was really good. Especially the staff were great and very friendly. Hotel was very clean. I would recommend my friends of family to stay at that hotel.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Good but slightly disappointed."
Everything was great. It was actually nicer than I anticipated. Only complaint was that I stayed there with my four children and although the hotel was very accommodating and the breakfast was delicious, we walked back to our room and someone had been in the elevator smoking weed. The smoke was so fresh and strong I had to wait for it to die down to take my kids back up to our room. And still after that it lingered for hours. I complained to the front desk and it seemed they did nothing about it and didn't seem surprised.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Alfred
Great hotel, friendly staff, yummy breakfast.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015