All hotels in Alexandria, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here400 Courthouse Sq, Alexandria, VA, 22314, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A great, reasonably-priced hotel"
This hotel was great for my needs; I was attending a reception at the Torpedo Factory, which was an easy cab ride from the hotel. The Old Town neighborhood was ~1.5 miles away - walking distance for me, perhaps not for others. I really appreciated that the bar/restaurant served food until 11:00 p.m., as I didn't arrive until 10:30 from the West Coast and was hungry for dinner. I ate two meals there (late dinner and breakfast); both were excellent.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2014
Dianne
"Stay here!"
This is the second time my family and I stayed at The Westin and I have to say it was a great stay. The staff are very polite, the beds are extremly comfortable and the rooms are kept very clean. The only thing that I didn't like was the the room didn't have a microwave.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
No real complaints. The green housekeeping policy seemed a little confusing (more for the housekeeper than for us), but we got it worked out. Pretty good location for Metro riders. Not right next to a station, but both the King Street and Eisenhower Ave. stations are within about a 10 minute walk away.
6 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Christopher
"Close to son's apt in Alexandria,VIrginia."
Hotel fine except hair dryer quite dirty, shampoo did not lather, and no fan in bathroom made for a slightly smelly experience. Also, check-in was fine except reservations asked two weary travelers too many questions about joining hotel clubs, going "green" etc. All of this information was in our hotel room, so not necessary.
Not yet retired
"Excellent Stay!"
Excellent!
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
Simone
"Nice hotel but no complimentary anything."
Ok so yes it's a lovely hotel, yes yes it is. But why are they charging for wifi and parking? The price for the room separates this hotel other cheap places but you could get more for less the is for sure. I certainly would not stay here again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Fantastic hotel! Great location. Very clean and comfortable. Hotel staff were extremely friendly. The restaurant downstairs had delicious food. I would stay here again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Jen
"Great shuttle service to King Street"
Rooms were nice and spacious, however the beds were not as comfortable as they advertize. Having the shuttle service was a great help as it meant we didn't need to have a car, a real plus in Alexandria and around D.C. A plus was the very nice restaurant in the building, a negative was that the hotel charges for wifi - we couldn't believe it. They also charge to get access to the internet and printer for checking flights and such! To be fair when we complained they did comp this charge, however that experience left a bad taste as the room rates were not cheep and this felt like they were nickle & dimeing you. Overall loved Old Town Alexandria, the people were wonderful, lots to do and see and a very dog-friendly town.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Walking distance to King St."
Great hotel, friendly staff. No compaints, would stay here again.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Jenna
"Great night sleep"
Very comfortable beds and delicious food in the hotel restaurant
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
The bed is incredibly comfortable. But I was assigned a handicapped room which meant I couldn't stand up in the shower and there was no where to hang a dress so that it didn't drag on the floor. But it was clean and convenient to my meetings.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Joanna
"Parents weekend"
Very pleasant from drinks and snacks in the bar to comfortable spacious room to late checkout on Sunday.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Where is the Westin?"
This is definitely a business travelers hotels. The location is rather remote and hard to find. On my first day on my own - it took me almost 1 hr to find it - because even the clerk at Whole Foods didn't know where it was. My phone was dead and I couldn't use GPS. Otherwise, it is very well kept and the service is very good.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Grisel
The hotel was quiet, in a good location, and the room was comfortable.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Irene
Hair in the bathroom tub of a clean room, holes in the sheets, thin walls and very loud hallways. You could hear all the room doors slam shut, at all hour of the night. Smell the coffee from the next door guest room. Pool was very small, but it was nice to see a certified life guard on staff. Staff was very pleasant, and accommodating. Hotel restaurant - Trademark was fabulous!
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Charlotte M.
"Wifi"
Everything was GREAT during our two night stay. I must admit, however, I was VERY disappointed to learn that there was a charge for the use of wifi.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Outstanding"
The Westin has been one the most enjoyable hotel stays in a long time. The value Hotel.com saved me with booking this room was incredible! I recommend The Westin and Hotel.com for future reservations!!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Purvis
"Great place to stay in old town!!"
Everything was great at this hotel. They allowed us to checkout late on Sunday which was good due to traveling issues. The staff were really friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
joanna
We were very happy with our stay. No complaints. Staff is exceptional.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Marie
"Very nice hotel. Pleasant and most helpful staff."
We were in Alexandria for one night. The fact that the hotel has a shuttle that will deliver you and pick you up is also very helpful. The Concierge and other staff helped us make the most of our brief stay. Will return.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Tobella
"Weston"
Very nice! Two downsides: we had a king room , but our bathroom was small and not well-lit and they charge additional for internet.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2014
"Great Hotel and Staff"
The Westin looks great. The staff was very accommodating and nice. I would stay there again!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Business only - weekender beware"
The Westin is an entirely adequate hotel - for the business traveler. The are very few amenities available for weekend travelers. No breakfast is served on weekends. Surrounding stores & shops are mostly closed Sat & Sun. Hotel high points: Quick walk to metro. Clean rooms & comfortable beds. Great toiletries. Nice lobby & friendly service. Low points: Costly valet parking. Pay-to-use WiFi. No in-room microwave. If you have an expense account this is your hotel.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
"Nice hotel and comfortable"
We were there for only one night but the location was excellent, the neighborhood was very nice and close to the highways.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Dean
I had a great experience. The only complaints were one telephone was broken, a lamp wasn't working. Also the room I had had an awful internet connection. I could not get a signal the entire time I was in there.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Tanya
great for business or weekend staycation. Staff was excellent. Exactly what you expect from A Westin hotel.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
JD
"Wonderful Hotel"
Great stay
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
"Pleasant Surprise !"
We normally stay at a different hotel when visiting our son, we were unable to get a room for time we needed and booked a room at the Westin Alexandria. Going forward the Westin will be our first choice. One of the nicest hotel stays we had. Everything about this hotel is first class.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
KC. W
"Clean, comfortable, convenient."
This was my third stay at the Westin Alexandria, and I've never been disappointed. This was the first time I'd used the shuttle service, and found it VERY convenient, even if the shuttle itself was a little "tight". The room as always was very clean and comfortable. I will absolutely stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"very convenient"
easy access from interstate, walking distance to metro station to downtown DC attractions, but located in itself in old Alexandria. facilities very clean. staff accommodating.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Jesse
I loved my stay here. Very nice, clean, and close to the metro.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Cydney
"Very nice, close to everything"
Stayed for one night as a treat because we helped our daughter move to a new apartment.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Terry
"A really lovely hotel, great service"
I had a comfortable and nice stay here. Rooms are clean and comfortable, service is excellent. The food was very good. The location was convenient to everything we needed in nearby Alexandria. The gym was nice and convenient - one small thing - the elliptical machines weren't super well made. They weren't entirely comfortable to get started and to use.
4 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
"Absolutely Awful"
The room we were staying in was at best, sub par. It was filthy, we found hairs in the bed and there was some kind of bodily fluid on the bathroom wall. When we called customer service, instead of them givibg us a new room- they sent the maid service yo clean the vomit from the wall. When the maid arrived, she stated..."Oh, this is it?....they told me the room was filthy." She stated this while scrubbing the vomit off the wall. Horrible, please, please don't waste your money or your time.
C.S
"Amazing!!"
The hotel was perfect for us! Kevin at the front desk was so nice and helped us plan our free time. Breakfast there was so good! We are planning a trip back already
Jess
"Beautiful hotel with great service"
We checked in quickly and our room was perfect. We enjoyed the whirlpool and received prompt attention to an issue with the television. Only complaint was the food on the breakfast buffet was barely warm. The selection was good, but the temperature of the "hot" items was less than desirable.
BL
2 nd time we have stayed here. Great location for us. Very nice,clean, staff really nice, local shuttle, & nice bar/restaurant Will book again
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Great hotel next to Old Town Alexandria"
Good food, great valet, very well-run front desk. The room was a little dusty and the shower curtain smelled like mildew. I don't like higher-end hotels like this that make you pay for Internet! I can get it free at Holiday Inn!!
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
great experience. i would stay here again ! cheap rate for great hotel.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Hotel was lovely, staff was accommodating, room clean and comfy. Pool area could use a little sprucing up. We would certainly stay again.
4 night trip Jun 27, 2014
The only problem with the stay was each time we were going to enjoy the pool and hot tub, the pool attendant was checking the water and placing more chemical in it. We tried to go to the pool 4 times during our visit. The one time we were able to get in to the hot tub it was cold
3 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
"My new favorite hotel"
Excellent service all around! Very attentive staff from the minute you get out of your car and through check in and check out! My 20 year old daughter never comments on the hotels we stay in; however she said the beds were really comfortable! I will def stay there again and recommend to others.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Overall a great stay"
VERY helpful/friendly front desk staff. Valet parking (expensive each day) staff not great (car not ready when needed, not friendly). Workout clothes and sneakers available for a pittance for the whole stay - wonderful idea! Several blocks to the Metro station but walkable. Very clean and quiet. 24 hour room service pricey but good with a fair amount of options. I'd have no trouble recommending this hotel to someone who wanted to be away from DC itself.
3 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Eileen S.
"Decent stay but not great"
The area is a little secluded with only a limited number of eating and drinking places within walking distance. The self parking rate of $26 per day (mandatory as no other parking is available) is also high. The desk staff also is only average in customer service as they were engaged in conversations relating to their personal life while I was waiting to ask questions of the area. The desk staff also did not know how to find the airport which is 10 minutes away. Expect more from a Westin.
2 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
traveler to DC
"Located just a few blocks from king street!"
nice quiet location, quick walk to Old Towne, King Street.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Celeste
"Short vacation"
We went for a long weekend. The hotel was nice and clean. We were given vouchers for breakfast and the meals were very good. I was disappointed that the pool hours were very restrictive. It seemed the hours were designed for business people only. The hotel is about a 10 minute walk to the metro. The use of their shuttle was not very dependable. I would stay again but probably consider another hotel first.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Just a little off the beaten path"
Everything about the hotel was pleasant. It was a little further from the Olde Towne district than I had anticipated but we had use of the hotel shuttle and the driver was extremely friendly and courteous. He gave us his # and he would be wherever we were at within 10 minutes of calling him. He took his job very seriously and made sure we were taken care of.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Ira
"Great Surprise"
Super friendly, helpful staff. Clean, comfortable, modern, "green." Free shuttle to downtown area, nice bar, restaurant. Clean, beautifully landscaped neighborhood, parks nearby. Safe area. Would recommend and would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Valerie
"Modern hotel apart from the Old Town section."
This is in a new, quiet, safe part of town. There are a fair number of offices nearby, but on weekends this part of town is extremely quiet. Hotel best suited for the business traveler.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Lousy communication and the $40.70 hold charge has still not been removed from my account. Charge is being disputed and still has not been resolved. Whoever stays here, make sure you check your charges.
1 night trip May 17, 2014