All hotels in Victorville, California, United States of America
14786 Monarch Blvd, Victorville, CA, 92395, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"they will give your room away"
arrived to find out my room was given to someone else and they tried to put in a room at the motel next door i tolld them it wouldnt work if they didnt have three beds which i paid for already they said come back in a couple hours maybe we will have a room for you i come back and they have a room the room very worn and dirty in places bath tub had lots of mold tvs you couldnt change the chanels a/c didnt work right very loud every room have motion light switches that go on if you move while sleeping in all if you can stay somewhere else
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
ben
"Good people, good stay"
Helpful staff. Great rooms.. and reasonable pricing.
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2014
Chef Shawn
"Nice Place"
I was presently surprised, we had issues with one of the Tv's we went to grab a bite to eat and when we came back they had switched out our TV. Nice staff, everybody is very friend, I also liked the beds, very comfortable, I would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2014
Michele G.
"Has potential but needs major work"
Nice hotel but needs major renovations we never received key to our room but had to be let in by the clerk because the card scanner down. The room itself was clean but the couch in the outer room was gross the bed was comfortable but the bedroom needs more furniture there was nowhere to sit anything the bedroom was just a bed a tiny table and a tv on the wall with nothing underneath and if your a family with a toddler and a teenager be ready to be upsold to a higher price room because they only allow three people in the king suite even thogh every other extended stay hotel with a floorplan like that will accomodate 2 adults and 2 children in a room of that size we were also accused of taking 2 bath towels during check out
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2014
"Needed a hotel for soccer tournament"
We needed to find a hotel close to our daughters soccer tournament. Was very easy to find on the internet. Pictures said everything. Check in was quick and easy. Only downfall was the rooms need a bigger couch.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
Stacey
"Great deal"
Room was clean food so so But what a deal
1 night trip Jan 30, 2014
clean comfortable beds. wish the couch was a little bigger. breakfast wasn't the greatest but I guess for the price overall it was a comfortable stay.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2014
"Executive studio hell holtel"
Wel the bed was only good thing about hotel there were children running in halls till 3 am jacuzzi and sauna were broken and heated indoor pool was freezing breakfast was gross and staff very rude and took almost 30 min to check in we were very dissapointed in the whole stay I would never stay there again
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
tasha
"Perfect for this trip"
I was in the area for business overnight. This hotel was perfect for that. It's by no means posh, but very clean, has fluffy towels, everything needed such as Iron and board, hair dryer, etc., and the staff could not have been friendlier or more accommodating. That includes everyone; smiles all around. Freeway close, but no noise. I would have given the highest rating all the way down, except the mattress is harder than I would have liked, though that's not unusual in other hotels in which I've stayed. It won't keep me from going back. If there were such a rating, I'd give it an overall 4.8. I asked for no special treatment, but seeing I was a woman traveling alone, the check-in clerk gave me what I consider to be a safe location.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
No complaints
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014
john fry
"Decent hotel, clean room comfortable bed."
We had a pleasant stay, the room was clean. Would like to make a comment on just a few items. Like many extended stay hotels, there is always a strong food odor in the hallways because people are cooking. Our room only had a TV in the living room, and we noticed the TV in the bedroom had been removed from the wall. We also did not have a TV Remote control, and when we asked for one we were told that we needed to come down and get it ourselves. The breakfast was very minimal and poor quality. One night we ran out of towels, and when I went down to the front desk to get some, I was told they were out of towels. When I asked when more clean towels were going to be available, I was told 10:00 A.M.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"As a business traveler this a great hotel for a $"
Great hotel for a great price especially as a business traveler. Quiet and clean and close to restaurants and shopping
4 night trip Jan 13, 2014
I like the place, the bed was awesome and overall it was great. I will be staying there again.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Anthony
"Great for family"
My kids thought this was the largest hotel room we had ever stayed in. Pros: Quiet, clean, safe, tons of pillows, and plenty of room. Cons: Carpet had not been cleaned in a while. All of us wanted to hang out in the living room area to watch the TV but the couch was too small to do so. We would suggest moving the living room TV to the single queen room or having more furniture in the living room area. Breakfast did not start until 6am. We had a competition, so the hotel staff allowed us to grab some food a little earlier, which was nice. Overall a great place to stay for a family or someone staying in the area for more than a couple of days, due to the available kitchen.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Skating Mom
Stayed in Victorville, Calif. Great room service and close to every thing I needed.
2 night business trip Dec 29, 2013
Shawn
"Get what you pay for"
Jaccuzzi had too much chlorine and the sauna did not work. The breakfast was very unhealthy. The tv was horrible and many of the prime cable channels did not work.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"Terriffic value!"
This would be a $200 hotel in the LA market. Outstanding.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
G
"Just so-so"
The suite had older furnishings, breakfast wasn't offered, walls were thin so you could hear the neighbors. However, the room was immaculate, and the hotel was very close to both the military base and the Las Vegas speedway, if that's where you're headed.
1 night trip Jan 6, 2014
Sue
very much pleased with location, staff, facilities
1 night trip Jan 7, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
I was looking for a place in the Victorville area to stay and stumbled upon this place on Expedia. Reviews were good so I figured I would give it a shot. I walked into the room and found a sitting area, full kitchen, bedroom and bath. The kitchen had a full sized refer, two burner electric stove, dishwasher, etc. I liked it so much I went down stairs and booked for the following week as I will be back up in the area.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Don
"lovely stay"
Id like to thank mike n the lady in the night shift all the workers were exceleent n I will be most def staying there again
1 night business trip Jan 1, 2014
jr
"Very attentive staff!"
The stay was so helpful in taking care of a potential room mix-up. They really went out of their way to help us!!
2 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Great stay will stay again"
Staff was great room better than expected
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
"Worth the price"
My friend and I stayed at this hotel for one night. The bed was comfortable, the entire suite was clean and in good repair. The breakfast area was a little small for the number of guests who were preparing their food at the same time; other than that, we had no complaints. The location is fairly convenient for shopping and dining.
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2013
"Great hotel, great price, incompetant staff"
Everything was perfect, the price for a suite was greatly priced! It's right down the street of many stores and restaurants. It would get a perfect score but the front desk attendent was barely able to communicate and didn't know how to do her job. Besides that it was beyond my expectations
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised."
From the outside I was a little unsure, the building looks a bit old and had to remember we were basically in the dessert. However, the room was spacious, clean, modern with new looking furnishings. Bed was super comfortable. Had a very good stay.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
LS
"Awesome hotel. Worth for money paid"
It was very good and convenient hotel for us. The hotel is worth for money.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
"Pleasant Surprise"
We live in S. California and decided to make a spontaneous trip to Vegas after work on a Friday night. Didn't want to make the 4 hour drive and decided to stop in Victorville. Saw good reviews, couldn't beat the price. This hotel exceeded our expectations. It was like a small apartment with modern amenities, very clean and comfortable. Lots of chain restaurants and old school Mexican restaurant within 1/2 mile. There is a retro bowling alley across the street that was the unexpected highlight of the night--had a great time!
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Cat
"Great setup but managed cheaply"
This was our second time to stay at extended studio for a couple nights. The rooms have a fantastic setup. After coming twice we see some shortcomings that could easily be resolved. They are way too concerned about the dollar instead of service-not that anyone was rude. The breakfast appears to be good, but don't be deceived. The juices are horrible. Sausage is horrible. Waffles are standard. They start cleaning right on time regardless of whether or not there's a room full of guests are serving themselves and begging for plates before they get taken away. This time, they weren't even filling the food an hour before closing. It was primarily all gone. Our sofa had cigarette burns all over it. I'm sure they charged the guest a damage fee, so why not replace the sofa??? My thought: bc they're too cheap! The place looks nice, just don't look too close. We're on the fence about staying here again due to these and other unmentioned observances, but the location and room setup is great...
2 night trip Dec 25, 2013
"Great for big family stay"
I booked two bedroom with 3 queen beds. I arrived at 8:30pm and they ran out the room I booked for non-smoking. The smoking room was not bad as the entire building was pretty new. Everything in the room was very new and clean except the refrigerator. It was very loud and noisy. I had to turn it off otherwise I couldn't fall asleep. Overall, it is worth what I paid for.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
Jen
"perfect!"
Not only will we come back but we have also recommended it to other family members who come on a regular basis.
3 night trip Dec 24, 2013
"Not a thing"
Rooms were nice and customer service was decent. Their continental breakfast was alright but if called continental where was the fruit and pastries. Have to admit though the eggs and breakfast meats were good but the attendant had to keep attention of it. Kept running out. Other than that the hotel was hood and I would probably stay there again.
2 night trip Dec 25, 2013
"Ok hotel for a night stay"
I was satisfied with the service for the price I paid. Simple, basic hotel.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
fabi
"Nice for the price"
We were pleasantly surprised by the comfort of the bed. However, we were in a smoking room, and we are smokers, my eyes burned horribly from the time I entered the room until we left. Just a word of warming.
1 night business trip Dec 24, 2013
Ann
"Best night sleep in a hotel ever"
I've stayed in many hotels and pricey resorts, both domestic and abroad, and this hotel was one of the best night's sleep I've had. My husband and I stripped the bed trying to discover what kind of mattress they had! It's similar to a tempur-pedic type dense foam mattress. I'm 6 months pregnant and didn't wake up with sore joints. The kitchenette was a nice feature, especially if you were with a larger family or staying for a longer time. The fridge is full size with a big freezer. That's not too common. The shower amenities were high end. I guess I'm saying the things that really matter were right. It was a quiet hotel. The breakfast consisted of your basic waffles, bagels, boiled eggs, sausage links and cereal. I thought it was a nice touch that they had coffee and tea available 24/7. My husband lamented that we were only staying one night. If you need a hotel within traveling distance of Las Vegas, LA or San Diego, I'd say this is a winner.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"Wow...Wow...Wow..."
Hotel Extended Studio has designer accommodations, so much more than just a room! There was a kitchen with a full sized frig...stove top...toaster...microwave and even a dish washer! There was a nice living room with TV and plush love seat. And there was another TV in the bedroom with a plush bedspread matching the love seat. The bathroom had a large sink and counter top that was lime green glass and the vanity was black, which made it kind of art deco. With a leaded glass mirror. And the shower walls were a very classy granite. I was very very impressed. And they even served breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausage, muffins and cream cheese...waffles and bagels...etc. I gave it a wow...a very pleasant surprise!
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
Staff was friendly and rooms were super clean
1 night trip Dec 17, 2013
jeannette
"Don't stay here!!!"
Hard beds!!! I found a toothbrush container under hard couch! Piece of mirror was missing. Remotes don't work! Breakfast is a joke!! Their front desk is laughable, I could see their security feed for every camera! Do not stay here! Its a joke of a hotel!
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Good value and writer quite
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Awsome Temperpedic bed! Loved the bathroom and kitchen. I made the mistake of getting a smoking room, it was the whole 4rth floor and when i got off the elevator the hallways even smelled of smoke, could'nt escape it. So I will get a non-smokihg next time, no biggie. It was like a little apartment. The windows on the 4rth floor are older ones, so when the wind blows they whistle, not secure. The hot tub was nice and hot, indoor.i was very happy with my one night stay, would stay again, especially for the price $55 bucks.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Kathy Kaan
"nice neighborhood hotel"
Very nice stay. Very comfortable, convenient, and affordable. Will stay here again
1 night trip Dec 1, 2013
Denise Borbon
"Great choice."
Excellent! The perfect stay.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Relaxing, very comfortable bed, able to cook own meals a big plus! Close to where we had to be.
2 night trip Dec 1, 2013
"Close to freeway, mall, restaurents"
Very nice hotel, but the mattress are very hard. Clean, good location near freeway, mall, restaurants. Fourth floor had cigarette order in hall, but not room.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Renee
"Overall very nice"
The rooms and service were very good. The only negative is breakfast. You can not take it back to the room which I found frustrating because when we went to get breakfast it was packed and there was no seating. We ended up going to get breakfast elsewhere.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
kandi
"quiet and clean, close to I 15"
Felt safe and was please at how clean the place was. They could have used an extra comfortable chair in the room, only had a small 2 seat sofa. And 2 straight back chairs at the table area. Otherwise it was very nice.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Better than expected. Last minute decision to stay there.Will stay there again and recommend it to people.
1 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Alison Mark
"Nice Hotel close to the mall"
The Hotel was nice and a great value. I was glad to be able to find a good Hotel that we could also take our dog to.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
I enjoyed my stay and I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a hotel in Victorville.
5 night business trip Nov 22, 2013
"It's Like Having Your Own Apartment for the NIght"
This is a perfect place to stay. We had a very comfortable one bedroom hotel room. It felt more like an apartment! Very quiet, clean, and comfortable. I didn't want to leave!
Other trip Nov 26, 2013