All hotels in Opelika, Alabama, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1102 Columbus Pkwy, Opelika, AL, 36804, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.4
    2.5
    2.3
    2.6
"terrible"
Gross. Just plain gross. Broken door. 2nd floor access difficult. Room (and key) also given to another customer who walked right in to room. Dirty pool. Stale food at free breakfast and if you needed something, it was the one person at the front desk who had to get it for you when they became available. Wouldn't come back here
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"horrible stay at the quality in"
It was aweful...should not even be Available in the registry of hotels....NEVER AGAIN!!!!!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
robin
"Other people were given keys to our room"
I was extremely disappointed in the quality of the room. We arrived to a terrible odor which smelled like sewage, and requested a new room. We received a new room, unpacked, and left for the afternoon, to find that the room had been double booked, a couple was standing in our OPEN doorway after receiving keys to our room. This was a violation of privacy and security and I didn't not feel comfortable for the duration of the stay. Cockroaches were found, the bathtub didn't drain properly, and the pool was very slimy. I would not go back.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Good value in Opelika"
Comfortable, clean hotel. Small things needing repairs, but mostly cosmetic. Friendly staff, good hot breakfast.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Monte
"cost effective if passing through"
Nice hotel for the price.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Jamie
"bad experience"
The room was NOT clean. The carpet was not vacuumed. The tv did not work, my kids had to watch Netflix on their tablets. There was mold on the ceiling , the ironing board did not stay up. And the table was barely standing to eat off of. .....I would NOT stay there again.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Brandi
"never again"
i was quite upset with the quality inn i will send additional written comments the humidity in the room was high causing bed linen and carpet and clothing to be damp the phone was dirty i did not want to use it only one roll of tissue for bathroom bathroom unclean i could not sit and did not want to stat i will never stay at that location again and maybe not another linen was not fresh wrinkled
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"NO QUALITY AT QUALITY INN"
WE WERE VERY UNHAPPY WITH OUR STAY AT QUALITY INN. THE ROOM KEY DID NOT WORK - THE ROOM SMELLED OF SMOKE - THE CHAIRS HAD UGLY SPOTS ON THEM - THE TOWELS WERE DINGY AND I HAD TO GO BUY TOWELS FOR US TO USE - THE MICROWAVE DID NOT WORK - THE BREAKFAST WAS COLD AND UNINVITATING- NO COMPUTER FOR THE GUEST TO USE - AND THE STAFF WAS NOT FRIENDLY
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
abraham
"Don't go there"
In a depressed area and we had to go through a gas station to get to our room. Smells in the lobby. Heat took 5 hours to warm the room and no extra blankets. Not much of a breakfast. Not much of a place.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Will not stay again"
No cold water in the shower had to let water run until it was cool enough to shower the bathroom floor was not clean when we arrived and there was a dirty hand print on the shower wall.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Pam
"Good location on and off I 86"
My booking was for two days and the only way I could change it on Expedia was to cancel the reservation but the hotel was booked up. So I wound up paying for two nights and checked out after only one night
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
jms
It was affordable. You get what you pay for. Staff was great.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"All in all good value"
Room was supposed to be non-smoking, but smelled of smoke. Wasn't terrible, just not what you would expect with the title "non-smoking". All in all good value for a one night stay for an AU football game.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Below average"
Rust came out of pipes when turned on hot water , no light bulbs by bed lighting little coffee maker was no good.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Johnny
"Badly maintained, no hot water"
Ran out of hot water. They responded immediately, but nothing could be done save for waiting for the water to heat. Walls were poorly patched (A LOT) and not painted. Carpets were in very poor condition.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Nasty motel"
The rooms were nasty. The carpet baseboards were falling off and being propped against the wall. The carpet was wet in front of the sink from an obvious leak. The bathroom was so dirty that we showered with our shoes on.
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
Auburn tiger
We didn't stay. The room was too dirty… so we drove home instead of spending the night.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Good Football Hotel"
We stayed here for an Auburn football game, so the room was mainly just for sleeping. There were several issues with the room, but the staff handled them promptly. We would stay again if coming back to the area. Breakfast included with room was also good.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
CHRISTY
"Auburn football weekend at reasonable rate."
Older hotel with doors opening to outside. Room was clean and quiet. Bed was comfortable. Easy access to freeway.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Micheal
"Better than expected"
This is an older, motel style, Quality Inn that has been well cared for and has a very good staff. Our room was clean and everything worked as it should. The bed was comfortable and extra pillows and towels were available upon request even though every room was full due to it being homecoming weekend for Auburn University. the staff was friendly whenever we encountered them and they even provided free goodie bags with bottled water and snacks at the front desk before the football game on Sat AM. Overall we were very satisfied with our stay.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"good place to stay for homecoming weekend"
hotel was nice but older than I usually stay at. Decent price during homecoming weekend
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Needs an upgrade"
Lobby smells of dead fish/motor oil. Check out staff was kind of indifferent to whether they wanted to get to the desk to check me out. Desk chair in room was broken. Room smelled like someone had been smoking. Overall kind of shabby.
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Ralph
The a/c unit rattled noisily all night long and leaked water on the floor that got our clothes wet that were sitting next to the a/c unit. The beds were very uncomfortable so my husband and I woke up multiple times during the night. Will never stay there again. Had reservations for another weekend but cancelled them. We're driving 45 min away from Auburn just to stay in a different hotel.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Sue
Nice for the price. We are repeat visitors and will probably choose Quality Inn again.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Room was filthy, towels were threadbare, carpet stained. Disgusting!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"War Eagle Trip"
Comfortable and clean. Obviously an older hotel that has been refurbished. Had a non-smoking room yet the bed spread had a cigarett burn which distribured my wife. Room rate was twice the norm rate but but supply and demand created this distorted rate. Would stay there again in the difficult time of football season.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Old & worn, poor breakfast"
Old and worn property. Coffee so weak it tastes like hot water. Breakfast all starch and sugar, no protein. Try someplace else if possible.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Great hotel for the price. Very pleasantly surprised.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
"ROCKING COMODE IN BATHROOM"
staff was very professional and pleasant to deal with. Breakfast was very good and plentiful. grounds and pool were well kept.bath room need a little tender love and care. Comode was not anchored to floor and rocked like a rocking chair, skink leaked, and bed was broken. due to great staff and good breakfast I give them a three.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
linda heron
"nasty"
The rooms was really nasty I'm not just going off of mines we had three rooms total and all three was the same I wouldn't recommend this to anyone not one person
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
shay
"Great spot right before Auburn"
A friend and I was going to a weekend wedding in Auburn and the guest hotel was not in our budget. I needed to stay close to Auburn and this hotel was perfectly convenient because it was right off the 85hwy. It was also very affordable and the quality was fine and correlate to the rate. Check in and check out was easy. Also, I was able to map the distance from the hotel to the wedding events because your website was helpful showing that.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
LA Guests
"My Review"
It was very pleasant. The personnel exhibitted the quintiscential "Southern Hospitality" to an "out-of-towner" like me!!!
Response by Quality Inn Opelika
Dear Traveler, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! W hope to see you again! Sincerely, All Staff and Management
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"Got to room late"
When I pulled back the covers I found cash register receipt and chip crumbs in bed where the sheets obviously weren't changed from the last person in the room. Towel hanger falling off the wall cracks in the wall and the wind whistled through the door like a flute.
Response by Quality Inn Opelika
Dear Traveler, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback! We are very sorry to hear that your stay was not more than satisfactory and we will be working harder at fixing the issues you encountered during your stay! Sincerely, General Manager
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
Grandpa
"enjoyable stay"
I totally enjoyed the quiet. I traveled with dogs and there was a field behind the hotel where I let my dogs off line for a while. Staff was courteous mostly. Bed was very comfortable and I slept very well. If I ever need to stay in that area again I will stay there. Nice place and pet friendly.
Response by Quality Inn Opelika
Dear Traveler, Thanks you so much for your feedback! We look forward to your future visit! Sincerely, All Staff and Management
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
Stephan
"Not impressed"
Rooms are old looking and not well kept up. First room fire alarm was beeping and hotel phone didn't work to call front desk. They switched our room but the next room had dirty sheets so had to have bed remade! Staff was pleasant and accommodating but their first suggestion was to take battery out of alarm. It is not the staffs fault that the property is not well maintained. The bed was comfortable was it had clean sheets on it.
Other trip Dec 15, 2013
bean
"Never Again"
Will say the folks working the front desk are very polite. The room is very dated. Latches on the doors are broken off. One of the students traveling with us was locked in the bathroom for an hour because the door did not work. Again the gentleman that brought the hammer and crowbar to beat the lock off was very nice.
Other trip Dec 12, 2013
The hotel was clean and service was good. The area was a little daunting.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Great service"
I enjoyed my stay here and would stay here again. The front desk clerks were very accommodating and helpful. I would recommend this hotel as a nice place to stay.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Sherri
"Typical college football hotel"
While the room is what I expected at a "dated" Quality Inn Hotel, the staff at check-in and check-out were very nice. Even when my wife just went to the desk to ask a question they were more than accommodating !!! The room as I said was very dated. The linens were clean but definitely need to be replaced. A little drano in the bathtub would be very useful. I am sure the outside perimeter rooms were a little noisy due to the location, but my inner courtyard room was not a problem. All in all, I would recommend the property if you are going to a Auburn home game and they have availability !
Response by Quality Inn Opelika
Dear Traveller, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback as it is important to our success! It gives me excitement to hear that you enjoyed our staff service! We hope you will join us again at the next football game. Thanks, Radhika Patel General Manager
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Football weekend"
Room was neat, clean and the beds were very comfortable. It looked as if the motel had been recently remodeled. Will plan to stay again when in town for football game. Great value for the price!
Response by Quality Inn Opelika
Dear Traveler, Thank you so much for your positive review! It is a wonderful feeling for a guest to recognize the hard work we have been putting in the property these past couple of years! We will continue to improve and we hope you choose us again. Sincerely, General Manager
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
It was a nice hotel. Enjoined my stay.
Response by Quality Inn Opelika
Dear Traveler, We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback and we hope that you will choose us again! Sincerely, Radhika Patel
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"Horrible and disgusting--stains on sheets"
The sheets had stains on them, the comforter had stains, the room smelled horrible and stale, the carpet was so dirty it made our feet black to walk barefoot, and the bathroom looked like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. Disgusting. We will never stay there again and we will tell our friends how bad it was.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Loud location near highway noise"
On the day of check-out the housekeeping staff loudly pounded on the door early in the morning. The housekeeping staff could be heard yelling back and forth to each other in the parking lot. Traffic noise was loud as was the constant car door openings and beeping sounds of locks being engaged. A very unpleasant stay.
Response by Quality Inn Opelika
Dear Traveler, We sincerely apologize that noise level was unsatisfactory on this football weekend. Unfortunately, it is difficult to control the noise level on a full weekend. However, we can control the staff's noise level and we have and will continue to take strides to do better in this aspect. Once again, we apologize for the unsatisfactory stay. Sincerely, Quality Inn - Opelika, AL
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Hotel close to Auburn for game weekends"
This hotel was acceptable for a nights stay in a very crowded town on an Auburn football game weekend. The staff was very friendly and helpful. However, the room was not very clean.
Response by Quality Inn Opelika
Dear Traveler, Thank you for taking the time to give feedback on your stay as this is very important to our improvement. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the energy from the staff and will be looking to improve the cleanliness of the rooms. We hope to see you again! Sincerely, Quality Inn - Opelika, AL
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
AT
"Auburn Football game"
Overall the stay was accommodating. I stayed one night with might son and we were both comfortable and felt safe. The staff was very nice and helpful. I would stay again.
Response by Quality Inn Opelika
Dear Traveler, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! I'm happy to hear that our staff was nice and helpful during your stay. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Quality Inn - Opelika, AL
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Last resort for a football weekend"
After reading other reviews, I was hesitant to book here for two nights ... but being a football weekend in Auburn, my options were very very limited (and I was by myself) so I booked. Now I understand. This hotel is freeway close and only about 10 miles (15 mins) northeast of Auburn. The front desk staff were very professional on check-in and check-out. Hotel exterior is OK (typical Quality Inn standards), but the room was very disappointing: (1) the toilet was loose and rocked when sitting down; (2) the tub drain was very slow ... I was standing in about 6-7" of water after a 10 minute shower; (3) one of the lights next to the bed did not work; (4) the clock did not work; (5) the upholstered chair and ottoman had fabric that was extremely worn and frayed; (6) the hangers were very dusty (which I didn't realize until after I hung a couple shirts on them). Since the A/C would run continuously, I would shut it off before going to bed. My room was in the rear of the complex and was very quiet ... even with several big rigs parked outside when I awoke in the morning. The breakfast buffet provided the usual muffins, waffles, etc ... and was filling. Bottom line: The bed was comfortable and clean and the hotel was quiet ... but if you're traveling with your significant other, you may want to pursue other area options.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
War Eagle
"Acceptable for a quick stay"
Attended a night game at AU, and was only in the room for 6 hours. Fine for that. $200 cheaper than the Hampton in Auburn. Will do the same thing again. The Staff was exceptionally friendly.
Response by Quality Inn Opelika
Dear Traveler, Thank you so much for your feedback and compliments toward the staff! We look forward to seeing you again! Sincerely, General Manager
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Quality hotel close to Auburn University."
The hotel was close to interstate and took about 15 minutes from Auburn University to get to (in game day traffic). The staff was very friendly. The accommodations are a little dated but the price was very economical and included a continental breakfast.
Response by Quality Inn Opelika
Dear Traveler, Thank you so much for your positive feedback on our location, staff, and price! Unfortunately, our property is older. However, we have been continuously been working to improve on our including the purchase of new flat screen tvs, newly painted exterior, new mattresses etc. We will be continuing to improve and we hope to see you in the future! Sincerely, General Manager
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"disgusting"
The air conditioner did not keep the room below 80 in the afternoon hours. It cooled off a little bit in the evening. The worst part about the stay was how disgusting the room was. The sheets had stains on them. When I turned on the tub in the bathroom, a bunch of hair shot out of the drain through the rest of the tub. The cleaning lady was walking around in a pair of almost see through worn out pink pajama pants. She was going from one room to the next with a bunch of keys. I will never stay in another "Quality INN" There was certainly no Quality to this hotel!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Closest thing I could get to auburn univ on short"
Disgusting-trash was left in trash cans from previous guest. Floor not vacuumed, child's toys left behind. Air Conditioner didn't work
Other trip Aug 23, 2013