All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights hereOne North Jacaranda St, Orlando, FL, 32836, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"nice place to Relax before going to the Parks."
Service is above average. The service at the front desk, pool, bike rent, shuttle, and even housekeeping was excellent. The only one I did not like was a waiter in the restaurant. I thought he was a little rude. I don't think he liked kids. I also prefer food at hyatt regency. There are More meal choices. Overall it Is a very nice place to Relax before going to parks. If they did not have such an expensive resort fee it would have been exceptional. If you go to a 2 bedroom villa they charge you additional $44 per night + tax = $50 p/night. Even if 2 people stay. We stayed with my husband and our 2 little kids and had to pay additional $350 on resort fee separate from what we have already paid upfront, which was not economic at all. Resort fee should be per villa. Not per room.
4 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
"Stellar Resort - Can't Go Wrong"
Excellent place to stay. Absolutely recommend. Within minutes of Downtown Disney. Short distance and easy travel to Disney parks and other attractions. Extremely quiet property. Modern, comfort and extremely clean rooms. Staff are gracious, friendly and ready to serve. Unique amenities including bicycles to ride around the large property.
6 night family trip Aug 19, 2013
Family
"Excellent hotel"
Friendly, clean, excellent location and wonderful view
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Badr
"PICTURES MATCH THE HOTEL!!!"
First hotel that I stayed in that the pictures match exactly the way the hotel room looks! THEY USE REAL PICTURES. Beautiful, clean good location great staff amazing! One of the top 5 hotels I've ever stayed in.
3 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2013
"great place to stay!"
We loved this hotel! We had a two-bedroom villa and it was huge, comfortable, and very nice! Each bedroom had an attached individual seating room/desk area with fold out sofa and large bathroom. The bathrooms were awesome! They had a TV in mirror, rain shower head and body jets in shower, and a large tub. The villa also had a full kitchen with a large size Keurig, comfortable living room, and dining room. We would definitely stay there again. It was like a home away from home.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Liz
"Comfortable villas overlooking golf courts!Awsome!"
Very friendly staff, good restaurant, golf courts are very green, lots of trees and squirrels in the surroundings, breakfast served till 11 am everyday - delicious!
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
alex
"Very nice, clean and comfortable."
It does not matter if you did not come to play golf. Pool Is wonderful, running trails.... superb, fitness center... very nice. I ran 8 miles every day and I really enjoyed everyone. The perfect place near everything. I will make this hotel my basecamp when in Orlando. 100 points and counting.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Mauricio
"Quiet with nice amenities"
Personal service. Greeted by name when arriving at the registration desk for check-in. Guided personally to our room and received a tour of the space. Nice in-room amenities included tv built into bathroom mirror, beautiful BIG bathtub and separate walk-in shower with rain shower head and additional jets. Nice balcony overlooking a pond and one of the golf course fairways. We were only there one night so didn't golf but the golf course looks beautiful. The dining options were in the golf clubhouse. We ate dinner there and the food was good and service was also very good. The fitness facility and pool looked nice but we weren't there long enough to enjoy it. We were not in town for Disney but this resort is only about a mile away. There were other guests but it was remarkably quiet and peaceful. Perfect for the two of us.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"nICE HOTEL AND QUITE, SO CLOSE TO THE GOLF COURSES"
ENJOY ORLANDO AND FIND A RELAXING, QUITE AND CONFORTABLE HOTEL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ORLANDO ENTERTEIMENT IS AMAIZING
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
LUIS
"Great family stay"
We stayed for fathers day weekend and this resort was beyond our expectations. Very spectacular luxury!
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
holly
"Great interior room upgrades, awesome staff"
From the personalized service at check in, to the friendly waves from the staff as they greet you through the gates,on the golf course, or near your villa, the customer service experience at Grand Cypress was top flight! The modern interior room upgrades including bathroom intra mirror television, oversized shower with multiple shower heads, digital lighting, and large screen smart T.V., keeps the Villas on Par with any luxury hotel.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Excellence at its Best!"
Everything about the Villas at Grean Cypress was more than expected. The Staff was great. The Villa was gorgeous. The food was excellent. The golf courses are to die for. I felt like I was home.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"State of the art rooms!"
The grounds are beautiful, pool is laidback with activities for kids, golf course is nice, service is extraordinary and friendly, access to hyatt regency facilities, resort fees actually includes stuff, like bikes, fishing rods, golf clubs, etc. Check-in desk has a free bar with sodas, water, beer and mixed drinks! But the rooms are incredible. New, big, modern (tv in bathroom mirror), BBQ grill. Walk out your back patio and go fishing! Location is away from the masses but close enough to go there when you want. Best resort, my family and I have stayed at! That includes some other nice places, but this was the best especially for the value.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"nice quite very clean hotel close to all the parks"
I had a good experience with this hotel very very quite and very nice clean villas close to all the Disney parks with a nice swimming pool and a beautiful golf curse.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
mounir
"Too short of a stay!"
I stumbled on this place as a single night stay before heading to the disney campus. Once I was on the grounds I didn't want to leave. Amazing facilities, incredibly friendly staff! If I were a golfer it would be the ultimate destination!
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
josh
"Great place to stay for Disney or golf"
It was a great stay overall, We all enjoyed the property. It was convenient to all the Disney parks (reasonable drive) but far enough away that we were away from the bustle. The only complaint was the resort fees - as a practice, I disagree with it. Hotels.com embeds in fine print somewhere that the hotel MAY charge resort fees - had they mentioned that clearly upfront I might not have chosen this hotel. And then the check-in person didn't mention it either (although I guess at that point it is too late to do anything). Overall great experience sullied by the surprise of resort fees.
6 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Espectacular Villa, modern, comfortable
3 night trip Jun 20, 2013
""Comfort" of the Villas of Grand Cypress"
The best accommodations we have ever stayed at while at Disney World. The Villa was very comfortable with your own kitchen, sunken living room, dining room and a large bedroom with a huge bathroom and sunken sitting area with office and pull out bed, plus your own washer and dryer. The staff was there always making sure the room was taken care of both morning and evening. The convenience of being within 3 miles of Downtown Disney and 5-10 minutes from all parks depending on traffic. You also had use off a large swimming pool, waterfall spa, and a large workout facility. The price for this location was cheaper than any moderate by up to $100. We will always use the Villas of Grand Cypress whenever we return to Orlando. I highly recommend it if you want a nice private location to get you away from the crowds of Disney.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Lyle
"Excellent for Families or Just a Romantic Getaway"
The hotel exceeded our expectations. The rooms were clean and kept clean each day and the entire staff was very friendly and treated us like VIP guests. Definitely 5 star!
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
LaToya
It was a great experience , the staff was very. nice and the environment was quiet and secured
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
claude
"Fantastic"
We could see the Disney fireworks from our patio. The golf course was excellent. Location was close to everything but out of the way of the crowds which was nice after a day at the crowded parks. Would definitely stay here again and reccomend to others! Great value, beautiful grounds, very friendly staff.
5 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Rhetta
"A sublime stay!"
This is by far one of the best resorts in Orlando! Close enough to the parks and yet completely secluded that every day we couldn't wait to get back to the villa. We even skipped one of the parks and spent the day on the grounds, where we were able to take advantage of all of the free amenities Grand Cypress had to offer. Golfing with cart and clubs supplied, free wifi, bycycles, relaxing pool. We dined at the clubhouse, amazing food! Room service food came from the same kitchen, superb! Ordered eggs Benedict two days in a row! Hands down a #1 choice when picking where to stay when visiting Orlando.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
"nice hotel - very friendly employees"
have a lot of fun with my husban and two girls, the room was confortable, spacious
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
malu
"Nice and close to Disney World"
I stayed there only one night, so didn't have the time to explore all the different parts of the hotel, but my room was excellent and everybody were very nice. Im planning to go back and play some golf, the course looked very nice.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Ricardo
"Wonderful place!!!"
The staff and service was outstanding. We will be back soon. A great place near all the attractions, yet the setting is very secluded.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
Doris
"Comfortable accomodations"
We were not visiting Disney World, but taking care of family matters in Florida. The check-in process was quick and easy, the room was excellent, and we had the added bonus of the large pool and spa and golf right on the premises when we wanted some R & R. The staff could not have been more friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Leanne
Best customer service I have ever received. Beautiful rooms and amenities.
2 night trip May 28, 2013
"Perfection, as always"
We've stayed here numerous times and can't recommend it highly enough. From the staff to the grounds to the leisure activities (including use of excellent and extensive kid-friendly grounds and activities at neighboring Hyatt Grand Cypress, easily accessible by shuttle), we always have an excellent, relaxing time.
2 night family trip May 31, 2013
Kate
"Set on a beautiful golf course!"
Absolutely beautiful and well maintained facility and grounds.
2 night trip May 13, 2013
Tony
"Great if your looking for an upscale, quiet resort"
If you want to stay away from the hustle and bustle then this resort is for you! Very quiet and relaxing! The rooms were amazing! There were no corners cut when they remodeled their rooms! Everything from the beautiful bathroom (complete with TV built right in the mirror!) to the extremely comfortable bed and the upscale furniture, all absolutely gorgeous! And the staff couldn't do enough for you! Everyone went out of their way to make you feel comfortable! We were told the pool area is going to be remodeled next (can't wait because I'm sure that will be amazing too!). The pool was very pleasant, but the poolside bar/restaurant could use a facelift. We were also told that the company that makes Red Solo Cups (dart) purchased the resort, so I'm thinking any remodel this resort does will be exceptional!
Other trip May 30, 2013
"Great hotel, even for non-golfers."
This place was great. We don't even golf but I would love to come back with a group of friends.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Rachel
"It doesn't get any better than this."
We found a beautiful, private, quiet place to stay. The grounds were immaculately groomed and everyone bent over backwards to please. The restaurant served wonderful food. The beds were delicious. The bathroom was fabulous. We especially appreciated our housekeeper, Loulouse. I highly recommend these villas and look forward to my next stay.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Totally happy with our stay. Beautiful grounds, lovely room, friendly and very helpful staff. The resort is located close to the Disney Parks, outlet mall, and numerous eating establishments but yet is quite and out of the hustle and bustle of the many tourist in Orlando. Definitely would recommend and would stay again.
6 night family trip May 13, 2013
"Excellent all around!"
The staff was very personable (all greeted me by name when I showed up). The service was the best I've experienced at a hotel. I would definitely stay here for the next trip. The restroom, beds, food at the bar and grill, and lakefront patio 5 feet from my bed... I'll be back! They are building a Four Seasons right next to this resort, but I wouldn't consider it (even the Four Seasons) because great service is priceless and near extinct.
1 night family trip May 18, 2013
"convenient to disney, yet secluded"
great spot for a larger group or family that needs multiple rooms.
4 night trip May 12, 2013
"Quiet and luxurious!!!"
Went to Orlando for a conference and wanted to stay an extra night. The conference hotel was very expensive and the rooms were outdated and the beds uncomfortable. I wanted something with a great bed that would let us rest and a great tub to soak in, I got both!!! This place is a hidden gem, if you want to get away from the madness of Disney but still be close, this is it! I never post reviews but really wanted to do this one, they were wonderful. You park right in front of your unit, if I could live there I would!!!!!
Other trip May 17, 2013
Scout
"Very exclusive and a wonderful place to stay"
Just wonderful is all I can say. Everything was perfect from the location to room to staff
Other trip May 15, 2013
"My New Favorite"
This became the place I'll stay with every trip to Orlando. I'm almost afraid to say how much I loved and enjoyed it because I don't want it to be fully booked the next time we go back! The Villas are set back into gorgeous golf course landscape, but still close to everything to be easy to get around. The service was impeccable and the room was large and beautifully decorated (I came back with new ideas for a bathroom remodel at my own place) Our next stay will be longer for certain, because we didn't even get to use all the lovely amenities the property offers. I'm already planning my next trip!
1 night trip May 11, 2013
Alexis
"Pleasantly Surprised"
All the amenities of a "high end" resort at a bargain price
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"Great customer service!!!"
LOVE THE INTERACTION WITH THE FRONT DESK.......they were ready to handle our requests immediately. We needed to change room n they were ready with d paperwork. Also, checkout process exceptional.....out the door in 10 seconds :))
Other trip May 11, 2013
Gilda
"best hotel so far"
Had more fun at the hotel than the actual trip. Great place to stay with the family great location. Close to anything you could want or need.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Nice villas close to Disney"
The villas were beautiful and updated with modern bathrooms. It was a very quiet and peaceful place, but we didn't get to spend any time there except to sleep at night, so I can't really speak to the amenities or use of facilities outside of the room.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
"Wonderful place to stay."
Hotels are judged by 2 first impressions. Overall condition and Staff. This was by far one of the best hotels I have stayed at. Staff always recognizing you and saying hello. Extremely friendly and inviting. Resort conditions were beautiful. If you get a chance to go by the pool bar check out Lauren, I am not sure if she is there all the time I believe she also works as a hostess at the main restaurant but I tell you she made my day at the pool extremely enjoyable for me and my wife. The bellman (wife says Mark or Gary?) whose name completely escapes me right now was extremely friendly and spent a good amount of time explaining the resort amenities. Only 2 things I could recommend to the hotel. 1. Pool bar should have an onsite kitchen, and pool side service. I think this with towel services would be wonderful. 2. I so wish you had a spa, I would have loved to try a massage out at such a beautiful setting.
Other trip Apr 20, 2013
"Pretty much perfect"
This was a great place to stay. I was in Orlando for business, and honestly wasn't looking forward to it that much. Thank god for this retreat! The resort is a big property, with ponds and beautiful landscaping. The villas are clustered near the clubhouse and pool, and the golf course kind of winds around all of it without being in your face. Every single staff person I interacted with was friendly, good-humored and helpful. It was a welcoming and relaxing place.
Other trip Apr 19, 2013
"Awesome place for family and fun!!!!"
Awesome place!!! Loved it!!!! Will definitely go back.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"Luxury"
Excellent stay- couldn't ask for more. Luxurious place, service, and great deal. Would definitely go again.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
"Wonderful!"
Wow! This is a great spot to relax by the golf course ... great area ... nice pool and good food ... we will return soon ....
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
"First Class!"
This hotel was amazing. I travel a lot and book travel for clients daily and this by far was one of the nicest villas I have ever been in. The property was quiet and beautiful. The staff was amazing and very accommodating. The pool area was very clean and well kept. Overall it was a great experience.
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
Tracy
"Nice resort"
Room was great. View was spectacular. Nice balcony.
Other trip Jan 19, 2013
I just felt removed from Disney parks. The office was not an easy walk from the room. There are golf carts, but it seemed odd to have to use a cart. It was very quiet! The golf courses looked nice! We were there with children. I think it is better suited for adults who want to golf.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012