All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
One North Jacaranda St, Orlando, FL, 32836, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
"Terrific"
Excellent service, beautiful rooms. Highly recommended.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
I’m elated to receive your recommendation! Come again!
3 night trip Dec 9, 2013
"perfect for family"
First class property and staff.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
We love our family guests!
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Perfection
Stupendous!
9 night business trip Nov 5, 2013
Suzanne
Terrible transportation service to main attractions in parks
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
Our shuttles leave between 1-2 times each morning for the parks and return anywhere between 1-7 times in the evening, depending on the park and the time of year. For guests desiring even more flexibility than these options provide, our concierge can assist with directions, private cars, taxis, and rental cars for guests! We hope to see you again sometime!
4 night trip Nov 7, 2013
Fernandez
"A GEM."
If you are going to stay in the Disney vicinity, YOU SHOULD NOT STAY anywhere else other than in this hotel.. everything was flawless... white glove service... suite was spotless... seriously, I travel a lot.. this was just one of a kind.. applause.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
White glove service with hometown attention to detail; that’s us! The applause of a seasoned traveler like yourself is just wonderful to receive.
3 night trip Nov 6, 2013
Gerry
"Beautiful hotel close to all Disney parks."
Will stay here agin. Very clean, comfortable and close to Disney parks.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
Clean, Comfortable, and Close [to the parks]: 3 C’s I love to hear from you!
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"Excellent Hotel-Recommend Highly"
The hotel was exactly like the pictures and the room was perfect. The bathroom was beautiful, contemporary with a separate spa-like tub and hidden TV in the mirror. The bed was so comfortable, I never wanted to get out of it. I have stayed at many luxury hotels that were much more expensive, this is one of the best. The room ammenities included 2 spa robes/slippers, vaniity mirror, blow dryer, safe, small refrigerator, etc. Our room looked over the golf course, what a view. The staff was extremely friendly. Next time I'm in Orlando, I will be booking this hotel again.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
Next time you’re in one of our comfy beds and you don’t want to get out of it, don’t! We want you to stay longer! We’re ready for your next trip when you are.
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2013
Helen
"Just for golfers."
Best for golf families. I wouldn't take a family there. Really not for kids, unless your kids golf.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
Thanks for staying with us! For children’s activities, try corn hole, pool volleyball, or pool basketball at the pool! Rent some stay-included bikes or fishing poles to use throughout the resort, or check out the water slide or rock climbing wall at the second pool! We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Excellent resort close to everything Disney"
I am so glad to have found this resort for my family's trip to Disney. Not only the room was amazing but the hotel staffs were very courteous and always greeted us with smiles. I will book this resort in a heart beat next time we plan a trip to Orlando.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
We will welcome you back in a heartbeat, as well! We’ll see you next time you’re in Orlando to see the Mouse or just for some vacation time, Villas style!
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
MontBlanc
"It was very nice duration"
For sure I we'll stay again in the future . It's nice and a calm place to relax.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
I can’t wait to have you back for more calm and relaxation!
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
albesly
"Excellent Off Disney Location"
I wanted to stay at a great hotel at a great price but close to Disney. This place met all criteria and was really awesome.The staff was great and responsive. The room was so comfortable. The grounds were beautiful and it was so close and convenient to Disney. I would absolutely stay here again.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
The convenience of close proximity to the parks coupled with the luxury of a private resort: it’s what we’re about here at the Villas! It’s nice to hear that what sounds like an action-packed trip for you and your party was complimented by your time with us. We absolutely want you to stay here again, too!
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
KAOB
"nice place to Relax before going to the Parks."
Service is above average. The service at the front desk, pool, bike rent, shuttle, and even housekeeping was excellent. The only one I did not like was a waiter in the restaurant. I thought he was a little rude. I don't think he liked kids. I also prefer food at hyatt regency. There are More meal choices. Overall it Is a very nice place to Relax before going to parks. If they did not have such an expensive resort fee it would have been exceptional. If you go to a 2 bedroom villa they charge you additional $44 per night + tax = $50 p/night. Even if 2 people stay. We stayed with my husband and our 2 little kids and had to pay additional $350 on resort fee separate from what we have already paid upfront, which was not economic at all. Resort fee should be per villa. Not per room.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
I’m so glad you experienced above average service while you were at the Villas. Our nightly resort fee of $22 per bedroom plus tax is a common practice among resorts in Orlando and elsewhere, and ours actually includes parking, while oftentimes it is common resort policy to charge an additional $22+ per night per car for parking, with additional fees for valet use. Our bundled $22 nightly fee per bedroom allows the guest to experience a host of resort amenities and luxuries without having to pay to use them each individually. At the Villas, amenities made accessible by the resort fee include but are most certainly not limited to resort-wide wifi, daily housekeeping service, daily water bottle service to the room, daily Keurig cup refills for the in-room Keurig coffee maker, daily delivery of the USA Today to the room with the option of additional delivery of the New York Times, Orlando Sentinel, and Wall Street Journal with no additional fees for each added newspaper, use of the resort fitness center, use of 24-hour resort shuttle service among the property, use of our resort bicycle fleet, paddle boats, canoes, kayaks, sail boats, fishing poles, rock climbing wall, concierge services, shuttle service to Disney, Universal Studios, and Sea World, in-room local and 1-800 telephone calls, parking with no additional charge for additional cars, use of our golf driving range and 3-hole practice course with clubs included, use of a 9-hole pitch ‘n put golf course, notary public services, and access to an internet-connected computer with printer access in both our Clubhouse and the Executive Meeting Center for printing boarding passes and attraction tickets, just to name some of them. By providing these services and amenities through a fixed resort fee and not charging for them each separately, we are able to provide all the things that make the Villas such a special place to stay in a much more economical way to our guests. I’m sorry to hear that you did not receive the ki
4 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
"Stellar Resort - Can't Go Wrong"
Excellent place to stay. Absolutely recommend. Within minutes of Downtown Disney. Short distance and easy travel to Disney parks and other attractions. Extremely quiet property. Modern, comfort and extremely clean rooms. Staff are gracious, friendly and ready to serve. Unique amenities including bicycles to ride around the large property.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
There is definitely no lack of unique amenities at the Villas! When you return, I hope you get a chance to try our boats, fishing poles, rock climbing wall, and golf, in addition to the bikes you mentioned!
6 night family trip Aug 19, 2013
Family
"Excellent hotel"
Friendly, clean, excellent location and wonderful view
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
I’m sorry to hear that your bed wasn’t what you were looking for; they are actually one of our more popular features. I’m very glad that the service you received was friendly and our location, views, and cleanliness were pleasing. I hope to welcome you back to the Villas next time you are in the area!
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Badr
"PICTURES MATCH THE HOTEL!!!"
First hotel that I stayed in that the pictures match exactly the way the hotel room looks! THEY USE REAL PICTURES. Beautiful, clean good location great staff amazing! One of the top 5 hotels I've ever stayed in.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
Yes! We sure do use real photos of our rooms. We love them, so we want to flaunt them! We can’t wait to have another picture-perfect time with you at the Villas!
3 night trip with friends Aug 19, 2013
"great place to stay!"
We loved this hotel! We had a two-bedroom villa and it was huge, comfortable, and very nice! Each bedroom had an attached individual seating room/desk area with fold out sofa and large bathroom. The bathrooms were awesome! They had a TV in mirror, rain shower head and body jets in shower, and a large tub. The villa also had a full kitchen with a large size Keurig, comfortable living room, and dining room. We would definitely stay there again. It was like a home away from home.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
Thank you so much for your wonderful rating and review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay and we would be delighted to be your 'home away from home" again!
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Liz
"Comfortable villas overlooking golf courts!Awsome!"
Very friendly staff, good restaurant, golf courts are very green, lots of trees and squirrels in the surroundings, breakfast served till 11 am everyday - delicious!
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
Thank you for your great review and rating! We're so glad you enjoyed our beautiful resort! Come back again soon.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
alex
"Very nice, clean and comfortable."
It does not matter if you did not come to play golf. Pool Is wonderful, running trails.... superb, fitness center... very nice. I ran 8 miles every day and I really enjoyed everyone. The perfect place near everything. I will make this hotel my basecamp when in Orlando. 100 points and counting.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
We're so glad you had such a great stay with us and that you enjoyed running through the resort. I'm sure our beautiful grounds enhanced your experience. We would love to welcome you back again!
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Mauricio
"Quiet with nice amenities"
Personal service. Greeted by name when arriving at the registration desk for check-in. Guided personally to our room and received a tour of the space. Nice in-room amenities included tv built into bathroom mirror, beautiful BIG bathtub and separate walk-in shower with rain shower head and additional jets. Nice balcony overlooking a pond and one of the golf course fairways. We were only there one night so didn't golf but the golf course looks beautiful. The dining options were in the golf clubhouse. We ate dinner there and the food was good and service was also very good. The fitness facility and pool looked nice but we weren't there long enough to enjoy it. We were not in town for Disney but this resort is only about a mile away. There were other guests but it was remarkably quiet and peaceful. Perfect for the two of us.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
“Perfect for the two of us.” I don’t think you could have put that ANY lovelier! There’s really only one option at this point: you two have to come back for a longer stay and enjoy all the things you couldn’t get to the first time!
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"nICE HOTEL AND QUITE, SO CLOSE TO THE GOLF COURSES"
ENJOY ORLANDO AND FIND A RELAXING, QUITE AND CONFORTABLE HOTEL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ORLANDO ENTERTEIMENT IS AMAIZING
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
Thank you for your great review and rating! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again!
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
LUIS
"Great family stay"
We stayed for fathers day weekend and this resort was beyond our expectations. Very spectacular luxury!
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
We're honored you chose us for the Father's Day weekend and are glad you had such a wonderful experience. We hope you'll return again soon and often!
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
holly
"Great interior room upgrades, awesome staff"
From the personalized service at check in, to the friendly waves from the staff as they greet you through the gates,on the golf course, or near your villa, the customer service experience at Grand Cypress was top flight! The modern interior room upgrades including bathroom intra mirror television, oversized shower with multiple shower heads, digital lighting, and large screen smart T.V., keeps the Villas on Par with any luxury hotel.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
Wow! What a great review! Thank you for your 5-star rating! We're so glad you enjoyed our beautiful facility and hope you'll return again soon!
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Excellence at its Best!"
Everything about the Villas at Grean Cypress was more than expected. The Staff was great. The Villa was gorgeous. The food was excellent. The golf courses are to die for. I felt like I was home.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
What a great review! Thanks so much for your kind words and great rating! We strive to provide a 'home away from home' atmosphere and sounds like we succeeded. Please come back again soon!
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"State of the art rooms!"
The grounds are beautiful, pool is laidback with activities for kids, golf course is nice, service is extraordinary and friendly, access to hyatt regency facilities, resort fees actually includes stuff, like bikes, fishing rods, golf clubs, etc. Check-in desk has a free bar with sodas, water, beer and mixed drinks! But the rooms are incredible. New, big, modern (tv in bathroom mirror), BBQ grill. Walk out your back patio and go fishing! Location is away from the masses but close enough to go there when you want. Best resort, my family and I have stayed at! That includes some other nice places, but this was the best especially for the value.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
I’m overjoyed to be considered “the best” in the eyes of your family. I, too, love our pool area’s combination of quiet luxury and youthful accessibility. I hope to see your family again soon!
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"nice quite very clean hotel close to all the parks"
I had a good experience with this hotel very very quite and very nice clean villas close to all the Disney parks with a nice swimming pool and a beautiful golf curse.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
Nice, quiet, and clean. Sounds great!
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
mounir
"Too short of a stay!"
I stumbled on this place as a single night stay before heading to the disney campus. Once I was on the grounds I didn't want to leave. Amazing facilities, incredibly friendly staff! If I were a golfer it would be the ultimate destination!
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
Make sure you “stumble” onto the Villas again next time you’re in Orlando! And this time, when you don’t want to leave, stay longer!
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
josh
"Great place to stay for Disney or golf"
It was a great stay overall, We all enjoyed the property. It was convenient to all the Disney parks (reasonable drive) but far enough away that we were away from the bustle. The only complaint was the resort fees - as a practice, I disagree with it. Hotels.com embeds in fine print somewhere that the hotel MAY charge resort fees - had they mentioned that clearly upfront I might not have chosen this hotel. And then the check-in person didn't mention it either (although I guess at that point it is too late to do anything). Overall great experience sullied by the surprise of resort fees.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
I am glad to hear that your party enjoyed the property at the Villas. Instead of charging separately for parking, internet, local phone calls, in-room water bottles, daily newspaper delivery, shuttles to the parks, and use of our many resort amenities including boats, bikes, fishing poles, 2 pools, a 3-hole golf practice course, and a 9-hole pitch-n-putt course, we bundle all of these things into a nightly resort fee, to make things as simple as possible while giving our guests access to as many luxurious appointments as possible for the best price possible. I hope to see you again sometime!
6 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Espectacular Villa, modern, comfortable
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
Comfortable and modern: two words I love to hear! I hope to see you again soon; it’ll be spectacular!
3 night trip Jun 20, 2013
""Comfort" of the Villas of Grand Cypress"
The best accommodations we have ever stayed at while at Disney World. The Villa was very comfortable with your own kitchen, sunken living room, dining room and a large bedroom with a huge bathroom and sunken sitting area with office and pull out bed, plus your own washer and dryer. The staff was there always making sure the room was taken care of both morning and evening. The convenience of being within 3 miles of Downtown Disney and 5-10 minutes from all parks depending on traffic. You also had use off a large swimming pool, waterfall spa, and a large workout facility. The price for this location was cheaper than any moderate by up to $100. We will always use the Villas of Grand Cypress whenever we return to Orlando. I highly recommend it if you want a nice private location to get you away from the crowds of Disney.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
If there’s anything that an Orlando golf resort likes to hear, it’s being called “the best” of anything! How splendid that your feeling that you were in for a treat at the Villas was met with a treat of a stay. I’m going to hold you to that “always” when you’re in town again. See you then!
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Lyle
"Excellent for Families or Just a Romantic Getaway"
The hotel exceeded our expectations. The rooms were clean and kept clean each day and the entire staff was very friendly and treated us like VIP guests. Definitely 5 star!
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
I’m so glad to hear that one of our VIPs was treated as such! It appears you were staying in one of our Club Suite accommodations, each of which is furnished with a mini refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker, ice bucket, blow dryer, iron with ironing board, and digital locking safe. Dining options for Club Suite guests include both of our on-site restaurants, as well as In-Room dining, which can deliver freshly made dishes from both of our restaurant menus to your room 24-hours a day. For guests that wish to prepare their own meals while on property, we recommend our 1-, 2-, 3-, or 4-Bedroom Villas, each of which includes a fully equipped kitchen, washer, and dryer. We desire to provide a range of accommodation options to suit a range of fantastic guests!
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
LaToya
It was a great experience , the staff was very. nice and the environment was quiet and secured
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
I’m so pleased that you felt relaxed and secure at our property. I hope this great experience leads to more and more great experiences at the Villas in the future!
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
claude
"Fantastic"
We could see the Disney fireworks from our patio. The golf course was excellent. Location was close to everything but out of the way of the crowds which was nice after a day at the crowded parks. Would definitely stay here again and reccomend to others! Great value, beautiful grounds, very friendly staff.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
How brilliant that you made use of the Villas for both golf AND proximity to the parks! It’s not only once that we have seen vacationing families take a day toward the end of their vacation and have a “split day,” one playing golf, one making one last trip to the parks, one lounging by the pool, one taking a bike ride through the nature trails, one shopping at the nearby outlets, and one having an in-room massage, all to meet up again that evening to have dinner at the Club and reconnect! See you again soon!
5 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Rhetta
"A sublime stay!"
This is by far one of the best resorts in Orlando! Close enough to the parks and yet completely secluded that every day we couldn't wait to get back to the villa. We even skipped one of the parks and spent the day on the grounds, where we were able to take advantage of all of the free amenities Grand Cypress had to offer. Golfing with cart and clubs supplied, free wifi, bycycles, relaxing pool. We dined at the clubhouse, amazing food! Room service food came from the same kitchen, superb! Ordered eggs Benedict two days in a row! Hands down a #1 choice when picking where to stay when visiting Orlando.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
My wife and I visited Orlando to celebrate our 10th anniversary. I wanted to set up someplace unique, out of the way, and close to the Disney parks. The rating of "10" is no mistake -- everything was perfect! Check in - we were asked if we would like a drink from the bar, given a tour of the grounds/facilities by golf cart, and a comprehensive review of many room amenities. Room -- what can I say, high attention to detail including a TV in the bathroom mirror, shower, tub, little night lights under the end tables and behind the bathroom mirror, to PLENTY of USB ports for charging technology. Facilities/Resort -- club meals were reasonably priced, well prepared, excellent service; transportation to the Hyatt was very quick to arrive and the drivers were always courteous. Hyatt -- we had a special dinner there one night and Cascades was excellent! Also, the Concierge desk (Villas and Hyatt) were attentive and just what we needed. Overall, if you get a chance to stay here -- do it, you will NOT regret it!
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
"nice hotel - very friendly employees"
have a lot of fun with my husban and two girls, the room was confortable, spacious
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
I’m glad your accommodations were a good size for your family. When it comes to villas in Orlando, we try to make ours a home away from home. Come back soon!
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
malu
"Nice and close to Disney World"
I stayed there only one night, so didn't have the time to explore all the different parts of the hotel, but my room was excellent and everybody were very nice. Im planning to go back and play some golf, the course looked very nice.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
Yes! Come back again and play some more golf in Orlando. We’ll meet you at the New Course!
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Ricardo
"Wonderful place!!!"
The staff and service was outstanding. We will be back soon. A great place near all the attractions, yet the setting is very secluded.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
It’s summertime and the attractions are abuzz with excitement, and we love being the ideal choice of villas in Orlando to come back to after a long day in the sun. I’m grateful to hear that the service you received was outstanding!
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
Doris
"Comfortable accomodations"
We were not visiting Disney World, but taking care of family matters in Florida. The check-in process was quick and easy, the room was excellent, and we had the added bonus of the large pool and spa and golf right on the premises when we wanted some R & R. The staff could not have been more friendly and accommodating.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
I’m glad we were able to be a place of rest and relaxation for you while you were taking care of your family matters here in Florida. Whenever you want, this Orlando golf resort will be waiting for your return with the hot tub, dry sauna, and golf courses ready for you!
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Leanne
Best customer service I have ever received. Beautiful rooms and amenities.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
Best ever?! Awesome! I can’t wait to have you back!
2 night trip May 28, 2013
"Perfection, as always"
We've stayed here numerous times and can't recommend it highly enough. From the staff to the grounds to the leisure activities (including use of excellent and extensive kid-friendly grounds and activities at neighboring Hyatt Grand Cypress, easily accessible by shuttle), we always have an excellent, relaxing time.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
I can say with confidence that we love having you and your family at the Villas, Kate. I hope your numerous previous times stayed only grow to numerous future stays with us!
2 night family trip May 31, 2013
Kate
"Set on a beautiful golf course!"
Absolutely beautiful and well maintained facility and grounds.
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
The accolades for our well maintained grounds go to our superb golf maintenance staff, who work tirelessly and creatively to continue to bring Grand Cypress and all of our four courses to the next level in style and upkeep. I hope you return soon!
2 night trip May 13, 2013
Tony
"Great if your looking for an upscale, quiet resort"
If you want to stay away from the hustle and bustle then this resort is for you! Very quiet and relaxing! The rooms were amazing! There were no corners cut when they remodeled their rooms! Everything from the beautiful bathroom (complete with TV built right in the mirror!) to the extremely comfortable bed and the upscale furniture, all absolutely gorgeous! And the staff couldn't do enough for you! Everyone went out of their way to make you feel comfortable! We were told the pool area is going to be remodeled next (can't wait because I'm sure that will be amazing too!). The pool was very pleasant, but the poolside bar/restaurant could use a facelift. We were also told that the company that makes Red Solo Cups (dart) purchased the resort, so I'm thinking any remodel this resort does will be exceptional!
Response by The Villas of Grand Cypress
I’m overjoyed that our staff made you feel comfortable and pampered while you were with us. The “facelift” on the pool area has already begun, and the reviews are coming back more than positive! We’ve got some spectacular owners, and we can only expect spectacular things in the future of the Villas of Grand Cypress.
Other trip May 30, 2013
"Great hotel, even for non-golfers."
This place was great. We don't even golf but I would love to come back with a group of friends.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Rachel
"It doesn't get any better than this."
We found a beautiful, private, quiet place to stay. The grounds were immaculately groomed and everyone bent over backwards to please. The restaurant served wonderful food. The beds were delicious. The bathroom was fabulous. We especially appreciated our housekeeper, Loulouse. I highly recommend these villas and look forward to my next stay.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Totally happy with our stay. Beautiful grounds, lovely room, friendly and very helpful staff. The resort is located close to the Disney Parks, outlet mall, and numerous eating establishments but yet is quite and out of the hustle and bustle of the many tourist in Orlando. Definitely would recommend and would stay again.
6 night family trip May 13, 2013
"Excellent all around!"
The staff was very personable (all greeted me by name when I showed up). The service was the best I've experienced at a hotel. I would definitely stay here for the next trip. The restroom, beds, food at the bar and grill, and lakefront patio 5 feet from my bed... I'll be back! They are building a Four Seasons right next to this resort, but I wouldn't consider it (even the Four Seasons) because great service is priceless and near extinct.
1 night family trip May 18, 2013
"convenient to disney, yet secluded"
great spot for a larger group or family that needs multiple rooms.
4 night trip May 12, 2013
"Quiet and luxurious!!!"
Went to Orlando for a conference and wanted to stay an extra night. The conference hotel was very expensive and the rooms were outdated and the beds uncomfortable. I wanted something with a great bed that would let us rest and a great tub to soak in, I got both!!! This place is a hidden gem, if you want to get away from the madness of Disney but still be close, this is it! I never post reviews but really wanted to do this one, they were wonderful. You park right in front of your unit, if I could live there I would!!!!!
Other trip May 17, 2013
Scout
"Very exclusive and a wonderful place to stay"
Just wonderful is all I can say. Everything was perfect from the location to room to staff
Other trip May 15, 2013