All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
5101 W Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV, 89103, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Outstanding"
This is a great spot for folks that don't want the hustle and bustles of the strip. Very close to all we needed. would book again the price is right.
Thank you, Mark!
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Double Billed For Resort Fee"
The only thing worse than paying a resort fee is paying it twice. I don't know if Hotels.com is to blame, or the property. When I booked this, the resort fee was clearly shown on my receipt. This may have been a recent change in procedure. When I arrived the desk clerk didn't believe me, even after I showed her the receipt, so she asked a manager who made a copy of the receipt and told her to enter disregad, or something like that, in the computer. Problem solved? Not really. Got home, checked my credit card history, it had been billed again. This place is a wonderful place to stay -- difficult to find after dark, because it's not on a corner and the frontage is narrow. I was already late for dinner with friends and the hassle about getting into the room took another 15 or 20 minutes.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you so much for your generous rating. We apologize for mistakenly billing you twice for the resort fee. We have forwarded your concern to resort management to achieve a resolution. Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2014
ROBERT
"Good value, nice property, off the strip retreat."
Loved the property. Great spot if you want to be away from Casinos, have a great pool and nice room. Check in was 30 minute wait as they were overbooked and I was one of last two to check in. They had to cancel someone that had not arrived yet and give me the last open room. This is frustrating as I had better than a reservation, I had pre-paid! Check out similarly slow, had to leave before resolving bad food because the refrigerator didn't work. Even with these problems, I would still return, because I really liked the property.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hello, Daniel. Thank you for staying with us. We are pleased you enjoyed your visit and happy that we met your expectations for value and comfort. We are mindful that a prompt check-in/checkout is one of the surest ways to make a favorable impression. We do our best to expedite the process but would hasten to add that times can vary depending on the needs of the visitors ahead of you. Some are more complex than others and require more time to process. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you once again for your visit. We are delighted you would return for another stay and hope to see you soon!
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Cool find/not far from Strip"
Clean room, and a big one too. Location is not too far from the strip so a good option. Staff friendly, clean rooms. I would consider staying again.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Vincenza! We are pleased we met your expectations for cleanliness and courteous customer service and delighted you would consider another visit. We hope to see you again sometime soon!
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Vincenza
"Vacation"
Very nice stay, thank you.
Thank you!
3 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
"Nice accomodations. Will stay again"
Nice place off the strip. Shuttle service a nice perk
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Robert! We appreciate your comments and highest rating.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
robert
The hotel itself was nice quiet and clean. It's three miles off the strip so you won't want to walk but they do provide a shuttle every hour to two different destinations on the strip. We did have to take a taxi to get around the city a few times though. The only real fault we had was when we ordered room service they said it would take about an hour which was accurate almost to the minute but then I had to go down to the lobby and pick it up. That isn't room service to me. It should go to your door if it is called Room Service.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you for your visit, Veronica. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and that you found our accommodations clean and quiet. We apologize if we led you to believe we have room service. You are of course allowed to order out, but delivery goes no farther than our lobby for security purposes. As you probably noticed, access to our guest units requires a key, and we do not give them out to delivery drivers. Thank you once again for staying with us. We hope to see you again sometime soon.
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Veronica
"There are two Tahiti All-Suite Resort locations."
I was uncertain of my stay since I thought I would be near the airport. But discovered I was at the smaller location close to Orleans Hotel on West Tropicana Ave.. Since this was visiting family I was not keen on being around the casino and all things casino like. So I lucked out the resort has nice pools, good staff, with the added bonus of being very quiet. Also if I had known before I went I would have brought my running shoes. The resort is across the street from Charlie Frias Park. Which is a first class park that has ball fields, walking running track. Basketball courts. Security is well maintained at the resort and everything is opened via your door card. Covered parking too.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, Jerry. There is actually just one Tahiti All-Suite Resort, which is the one you stayed in on West Tropicana. Our sister resort near the airport is Tahiti Village on Las Vegas Boulevard. We are sorry for the confusion but happy that you enjoyed your stay nevertheless. Thanks again for your review. We truly appreciate your complimentary remarks and hope you will consider us again on your next visit to Las Vegas.
4 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Jerry M.
"Nice Place off the Strip"
Good place to save money on the weekend in Vegas! Why pay $300 or more a night when you can stay here? Quiet and the Pool and Hot tub are open 24 hours unlike the Strip Hotels! Nice and friendly staff and a continental breakfast. We will be back!
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you, TD! We are delighted we met your expectations for great value, courteous service and convenient accommodations. We hope you will consider us again on your next visit to Las Vegas.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
TD
"Good but don't expect too much for the the price"
Not what we expected, we stayed for 5 days ( $486.24), the staff were kind, but the hotel don't have a daily clean up service (you have to pay an additional daily fee of $25.00), the towels were clean but with spots, the air conditioner broke in the middle of the night leaking water on the entrance the second day, we didn't bother to notify the front desk because the temperature was really good so no need of air conditioner, we don't use the pool but it seemed to be clean, has good covered parking close to the hotel building.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hello, Fabio. We are sorry we didn't fully meet your expectations. We certainly wish you hadn't experienced the issues you cite with the towels and air conditioner. We are happy to address them while you are on property so that you may more completely enjoy your stay. Thank you for sharing your comments. We hope you will give us the chance to make a more favorable impression on your next visit to Las Vegas.
5 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
Fabio
"Clean, well-run, relaxing. A good find!"
Very well kept. Excellent service. This is one of the quietest options in Vegas, and it seems to cater more to the crowd that wants to come back from touristing around and simply relax.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you so much for your complimentary remarks and generous rating. We hope you will consider us again on your next visit to Las Vegas.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great price for proximity to the Strip."
Simple, elegantly decorated, large rooms. We were able to get the two-bedroom suite we desired at an affordable price. The jet bathtubs, gas fireplace, and quiet, beach entry pools (with real, not concrete, sand!) were a nice surprise. This is a timeshare, so daily housekeeping service was not part of the deal, but that won't keep us from coming for another stay.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you so much for your generous comments and rating. We hope you will consider us again on a future visit to Las Vegas.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Clean and family friendly hotel."
We were pleasantly surprised. Check-in and parking was quick and easy.The place is secure, you need a key card to get everywhere. My boys loved the pool and jacuzzi tubs. My husband and I loved the distance from the strip and the spacious rooms. The continental breakfast, free wifi, and year round heated pool was a huge bonus. There's even a complimentary shuttle to the strip. I like that the place isn't huge. My 70 year old mother-in-law has difficulty getting around those large casinos, and this was no problem.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you so much, Steph. We are pleased we exceeded your expectations and that me made such a favorable impression in so many areas. We hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again sometime soon!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Steph
"Excellent hotel close to all amenities."
We were on our way to Las Vegas and did not have a hotel reservation, my daughter did an expedia search for hotel suites and recommended Tahiti Resort. We were sceptical because of the inexpensive rate. I called the hotel and the rate was the same, I was still sceptical because I wasn't sure if the area would be safe and if the room would be sufficient for my family. I was so amazed when we entered the room, exactly what my family needed. The full kitchen was an added bonus because I was able to fix meals and save on expenses. An extra bonus was the park that is across the street from the hotel, my husband and kids were there everyday. Keep up the good work.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hello, Mary. Thank you for taking a chance on us! We are delighted we exceeded your expectations and that our accommodations were ideally suited for your family. We truly appreciate your highest rating and hope to have the opportunity to serve you again somtime soon.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Tropical!"
We love the pools with Hawaii music, stuff is very friendly and the room was very clean. Only thing we're disappointed, in room service, if needed towels,garbage to be pick up and etc.You need to call the front desk. OnlyThe Suites get service ever day!
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you for your visit. We are happy you enjoyed your staff and that our staff and guest unit met your expectations for courteous customer service and cleanliness respectively. As a timeshare resort, we provide one midweek cleaning per seven-night stay. We are always happy to replenish any items you may require or remove trash. Thanks again!
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Convenient"
Overall enjoyed the stay, close to Starbucks, Denny's, Wing Stop and Walgreens. Enjoyed the sand inside the pool and the fact that the pool stays open 24 hours.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Andres! We appreciate your comments.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Andres Ohana - Bay Area
"So-So"
Decent place off the strip. A little outdated and a few repairs needed. Pool was nearly empty everyday which was nice. Hard to find an ice machine because there isn't one on every floor. The bathroom sink area is super small crowded. Overall an okay place to stay if you don't want to spend the money to stay on the strip.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you for your visit and feedback.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Our friends were staying a week but we just needed an overnight. We had a studio with a king bed. The rate was great on a holiday weekend. The room was very nice and the bed was comfortable. Could see the pools, but did not have time to take advantage. We plan to stay again and for a longer amount of time in the near future.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Corina! We are happy that we could meet your requirements for comfortable accommodations over the holiday weekend. We can't wait to see you again!
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Corina
"I love this hotel!!!"
We stayed at this hotel several months ago and fell in love! They offer a complimentary breakfast (very simple-bagels, coffee, juices, pastries, etc) Every day there is a new activity offered at the hotel. The ones for the week we stayed included things such as family movie night, family game night, a BBQ, free sundae on Sunday, and a competitive scavenger hunt. We stayed in the "studio-1 king bed with a kitchenette." The room is gorgeous with a flat screen hung up on the wall. We were able to easily attach our laptop with an HDMI cable and watch tv/shows of our choice-their selection was actually pretty decent too. The kitchenette is well supplied with a small fridge, microwave, dishes including wine glasses, silverware, bottle opener, can opener, a pitcher, coffee pot, paper towels, a sink with dish soap and sponge, probably even more that I can't remember! There is also a small table for two to sit and/or eat at, We then decided to upgrade to the "1 bedroom" for our 2nd and 3rd night. The staff made it a simple transition as they gave us the adjoining room. This allowed us to enter both rooms and unlock the doors connecting them and empty the room into the new one, without returning to the front desk. This room has all the things mentioned in the studio but it contains a full size fridge, oven and stove, dishwasher with dishwashing soap, full size washer and dryer with laundry soap, full knife set, blender, toaster, the dining table seats 4, and a sofa couch. The bathrooms in both rooms are wonderful! The jet tubs are very relaxing! The larger room has a double sink. The shampoo and conditioner are wonderful too! The product didnt feel cheap and left my hair silky smooth. I think I could go on about how great it is. Location wise it is off the strip-but not very far from it, just pleasantly away from the chaos and heavy traffic.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Krystle! We truly appreciate your amorous remarks. It speaks to the hard work we’ve put in under our new management team that we could earn your love and highest rating. Our complimentary Tahitian Sunrise, a delightful offering of fresh pastries, bagels, fruit, juice and coffee, is served in our spacious new Motu Lounge. It’s a great place to satisfy the morning hungries. Our new activities center offers a variety of games and is the location of our weekly movie night. We are glad our guest suites met your expectations for spacious comfort, and that you treated yourself to an upgrade the remaining nights of your visit. Thank you once again for taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled we were able to make such a positive impression, and look forward to serving you again sometime soon.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Krystle
"Very nice"
Everything was great. Great staff. Location was good and very quiet
Thank you, Tim!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
tim
"the beding was nice and sofa clean and comfortable"
it was really good and clean. the staff was nice and informative. the breakfast was delivious and coffee was good
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you! We are delighted we met your expectations for cleanliness and courteous customer service, and that you enjoyed our delicious Tahitian Sunrise. We truly appreciate your five-star rating and look forward to serving you again sometime soon.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Good hotel"
Great value. Not the best for moving trucks, but we made it work.
Thank you!
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice Place close to Strip"
Great place to stay and relax. Not super fancy. You don't get your towels etc. changed daily, they do it weekly and the latest you can get a check out for a LATE CHECK out is 11am... so for what you pay, you can get better deals on the strip or other place. Nice place but not amazing.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hello, Murray. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We wish we had made a more favorable impression, but are glad you had a relaxing stay. Thank you for your visit.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"2strikes you're out!"
This is the second time I stayed at this hotel. The first time the refrigerator was broken and smelled like something died in it. The second time we were sent there because Hotels.com overbooked the place we really wanted to be at. The pool was broken and murky. The bed was lopsided and completely uncomfortable. The Jacuzzi tub had weird brown goo coming out of the holes. Never again!
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
We are sorry your experience fell short of expectations, Donna. We were obligated to close down one of our two pools just after 7 a.m. because of excess tanning oils, which gave the water a murky appearance. We treated it and reopened by 10:30 a.m. We did talk to the few guests who were out by the pool at the time of the closure, and they were happy to relocate to our other pool. Nevertheless we apologize for the inconvenience. We are also sorry for your guest unit issues. It is our responsibility to make sure everything is in working order before we release a room. Minus that, we are happy to address any difficulties while you are here so you can enjoy your stay to the fullest. A quick response it just a phone call away. Thank you for sharing your comments. We appreciate your feedback and regret your decision to stay elsewhere on your next visit to Las Vegas.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
More like an apartment than a hotel. We got the 2 bedroom suite and it was really spacious and comfortable.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you so much for your generous review. We are thrilled we could earn your highest rating and hope you will consider another visit sometime soon!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"relaxing hotel off the strip"
I had a good time as well as my friends. Will definitely come back.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you! We are delighted you and your friends had a good time, and that you'll be returning for another visit. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Kay
"Good for a family getaway"
As always, our stay at the Tahiti was awesome. They also explained the mysterious fees I had been charged last name by letting me know they don't charge for the fees through Expedia in case you cancel. That was good to know. However, the hotel is starting to show some signs of wear and tear. Overall it is still an excellent location to stay, but the carpet is starting to get worn out in places, and I noticed under the bar in the bathtub it was starting to wear out. Staying at Tahiti allowed myself and my husband to stay in one room with my dad and brother, while still giving us all enough room to have some privacy. The amenities provided something for everyone.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hello, Kirstin. Thank you so much for sharing your generous comments. We are delighted we could still earn your highest rating in spite of the issues you mentioned. Our new management team is making the resort's improvement a top priority, as illustrated by the opening of our brand new activity center and the delightful renovated space where we serve our morning food and beverage offering. You can be sure we will be replacing the worn carpeting and addressing the signs of wear in the bathtub. We truly appreciate your five-star rating and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you again sometime soon.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Kirstin
Nice place to stay. Recommend it to every one
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
2 days
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hello, Ed. Thank you for your visit. We are glad you enjoyed your stay!
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Ed Jaunzemis
"An excellent Las Vegas value"
I paid about $70 per night for a very nice studio with an well-appointed kitchenette. The only problem with the room was that I could hear people in the adjacent room and one night they came in at 4am and were pretty drunk. Otherwise, the room is very comfortable, large and offers an excellent value. Sean, the concierge, was particularly helpful in finding discounted tickets for some of the shows that I wanted to see. Overall, a very good experience.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you for your visit! We are happy we met your expectations for comfort, amenities and value, and that Sean, our helpful concierge, was able to obtain discounted tickets to shows you wanted to see. We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to him. We are a generally quiet resort three miles from the Strip, but every now and then someone brings the all-night party back to their guest suite. Please accept our apology for the disturbance. We hope you will consider us again on your next visit to Las Vegas.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Our home away from home."
Nice hotel. Walk to Albertsons, Walgreens, Starbucks and Denny's. We always stay here. They have changed management since last year. But the new management bends over backwards to accommodate all requests. However we do miss Charles :)
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hello, Linda. We are delighted you consider us your home away from home. We strive to provide a relaxed and friendly atmosphere where you can do what you want at your own pace. It is wonderful to hear that our resort staff accommodated all your requests and allayed any concerns you may have had about the quality of our service changing along with our management. We are thrilled you stay with us on your visits to Las Vegas and look forward to seeing you again next time.
Other trip May 12, 2014
linda
"We will stay again........"
I would recommend this place to everyone. We stayed here with our two daughters and their husbands. It was great having connected rooms. We only stayed for two nights and never got around to using the pools but they did look inviting.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hi, David. Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are thrilled we could earn your highest rating, and hope you will return again sometime for an extended stay.
1 night family trip May 4, 2014
Went for a mini vacation and had never been to this hotel and it was one of the greatest experience I have had. Luv the shuttle that took us from the hotel to the strip. When I checked in the staff was really nice. This is forever my hotel whenever I go to Vegas luv it!!!
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hello, Thrcad. We are thrilled you consider us your forever hotel and that your time with us was one of the greatest resort experiences you've ever had. Wow! We can't wait to see you again!
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Thrcad
"Good value, I'd stay there again"
I was pleasantly surprised by Tahiti All Suites. The review rating was Excellent so we decided to give it a try. We would also give it Excellent rating. The lobby was not as classy as the pictures, but adequate. The rooms and hallways were bright and clean. Price was on the lower end of similar suites, but quality was high. I'd stay there again.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hello, Dave. Thank you for your visit. We are delighted we exceeded your expectations and thrilled we could earn your highest rating. We are also happy you found our accommodations to be a good value, and that you would stay with us again. We hope it will be sooner than later!
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Dave S
"Nice park across the street to go for a walk at"
The location was perfect for us and we really enjoyed our stay. I would probably get a room with a whole kitchen next time just because we like to cook. If you don't like to cook, there are a few places you can walk to that are good. We totally enjoyed our stay.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hi, Wanda. Thank you for your visit. We truly appreciate your generous review and are happy you enjoyed your stay. We agree with your assessment of the new family park across the street. Definitely lots to do there. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip May 3, 2014
wanda
"Across the street from The Orleans."
Much better than expected for the price we paid. Very clean and friendly staff. This is a timeshare so I think that makes the accommodations better than a regular hotel.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hi, Larry. We are delighted your experience at Tahiti Vacation Club exceeded your expectations. We are happy you were pleased with our condo-style accommodations and staff. Thank you for sharing!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Close to the Orleans Arena but no smoky casino or."
The staff was outstanding and accommodating in upgrading us to a larger accommodation due to a last minute addition to our party..
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hello, CJ. Thank you for your visit. We are thrilled we could earn your highest rating and that our staff met your expectations for outstanding customer service. It was our pleasure to upgrade you to a larger unit, and we hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
CJ
"Great Resort All-Around!"
This was one of the most convenient and comfortable stays I've had in Vegas. Our kitchen was fully stocked with everything you need to make morning breakfasts, sack lunches and dinners in the evening. We even made use of the in-room washer/dryer and the Whirlpool jets in the tubs were awesome! Definitely will stay here again!
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hello, Climber81. Thank you for visiting Tahiti. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and delighted we could meet your needs for comfort and convenience. We are thrilled we could earn your highest rating and that you would stay with us again. We truly appreciate your generous comments and look forward to seeing you again soon!
4 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2014
Climber81
"Great hotel, huge rooms, fun pool for kids"
For our family of five, this hotel was a great find. Kids loved the heated pools & hot tub. Rooms are enormous, could have had three more people comfortably. Staff is very welcoming, friendly & helpful.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hello, J. Thank you for visiting Tahiti. We are delighted your family enjoyed our accommodations, and that our resort staff met your expectations for helpful and courteous customer service. We are thrilled we could earn your highest rating, and hope you will consider us again soon!
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
J
"In Transit in the Southwest"
Just passing through LV. stayed only one night before moving on to our real destinations. Staff was helpful and pleasant.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you for sharing! We are glad we could provide you with friendly service on your brief stopover.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Resort Fee"
Watch out for the Resort fee of $20.00 per day which they don't tell you.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Dre
"wonderful!"
This hotel was very nice and clean. We enjoyed staying for one week and in the future we will stay again. The only problem we encountered were the bathrooms showers. The water pressure wasn't very good and most of the water would leak out of the faucet area. The room was 319A. Thank you so much for allowing us to come stay for a relaxing vacation with my husband and family. Sincerely, Ruriko Murray
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hello, Ruriko Murray. Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are delighted we could receive your highest rating, and to know you'll be staying with us again. Our maintenance team is just a phone call away from quickly responding to any issue in-room issue. Thank you for bringing the water pressure issue to our attention. No need to thank us for allowing you to stay with us, Ruriko. The pleasure was all ours!
7 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Ruriko Murray
"We love this resort"
Clean resort/Spacious rooms, we had a great time at the Tahiti resort, we did want to leave.love it
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you, Robert! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and flattered that you didn't want to leave. We truly appreciate your highest rating and look forward to seeing you again soon!
2 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Looking forward to my next stay"
My friends and I stayed in the two bedroom suite and the three of us had lots of room. It was decorated lovely and very comfortable. We spent a lot of time in the room as we were meeting in Vegas to watch the second and third rounds of the NCAA basketball tournament together. Having three 42" TV was useful only downside was that they didn't have TRU TV so we missed those games. The location a short distance from the strip was fine since when we left our room we were handed for restaurants and shopping away from that area anyway.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hello, Paula. Thank you so much for sharing your comments. We are delighted we fit the bill for your tournament watching pleasure. If you're going to spend most of your Vegas visit in your room, the deluxe Royal Tahitian is self-recommendng with numerous convenient amenities, including a full kitchen. We hope your brackets are still intact and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Paula
Room was very clean, employees were helpful and kind. We enjoyed our stay, and would come back again.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you so much! We are delighted to know you would come back again, and are especially happy that you found our employees helpful and courteous. We hope to see you soon!
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"awesome"
The room was quite nice. I loved the jacuzzi and multiple swimming pools and that everything was accessible for 24 hours per day!
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you so much for sharing! We truly appreciate your "awesome" review and are delighted you had a great time. We hope you will consider another visit with us soon!
3 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Quiet, close to Orleans arena"
This is the second time we have stayed at the Tahiti while in Vegas for the WCC basketball tournament. We like that it is not a casino and is very quiet and doesn't smell like cigarette smoke. The rooms are clean and well furnished. Because it is a timeshare they don't provide maid service every day and only once if you stay at least 7 days. This was fine for us. We don't need maid service. We stayed in a studio with one bed. Next time we will upgrade to a one bedroom so that we have a living room to relax in.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hello, Charlie. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled we could earn your highest rating, and delighted that you'll be paying us a return visit. We are glad our accommodations met your expectations for cleanliness and a smoke-free environment. We are also happy that our maid service met your requirements. Thank you once again for sharing your comments. We hope to see you soon!
6 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2014
Charlie
"Nice Conod"
It was your typical timeshare condo. It was away from the strip. Close to family
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you for visiting Tahiti. We are thrilled we could earn your highest rating and hope you will consider us again on your next visit to Las Vegas.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Romantic retreat"
Quiet lovely getaway with cafes and food shops nearby. We will be back
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Thank you for choosing us for your romantic getaway. We are delighted you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
phoenix & partn
The hotel/timeshare was very. Nice and comfortable. I would definitely return. However, the breakfast surely. Needs. Some work.
Response by Tahiti All-Suite Resort
Hello, Hg. Thank you for sharing your comments. We are delighted you found our accommodations comfortable and thrilled that you would return for another visit. We are working on upgrading our Morning Wakeup, which presently offers free danish, bagels, coffee and juice.
2 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2014