All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
2161 Kalia Road, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"DO NOT RENT HERE"
I booked a queen studio...the assumption was that I would have a queen bed and a fully functioning room. What I GOT was 2 very old very dilapitated twin beds shoved together with a sheet set holding them together. I also got a coat closet sized shower that drained so slowly that by the time you got done with your shower you were standing in ankle deep dirty water that took 15 minutes to drain. They stated that the maids came in daily and freshened up, did light cleaning...the only thing they did was change out the towels. Had this room not been pre-paid I would have checked out the minute I saw the room but unfortunately I was stuck in this awful room.
Response by Waikiki Shore by Outrigger
Aloha, Thank you so much for staying with us. We value your comments very much and I will make sure to share this feedback to our staff and management . Mahalo, Walter
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Sheryl
"We loved the location. Very accessible to all."
We loved the condo. We were confused as we thought we had reserved a room at the Outrigger on the Reef. It was confusing that Waikiki Shores couldn't give us towels or anything because we were actually dealing with office support a block away. We would definitely book a stay at the Shores again. We had a couple of flying cockroaches the first day, but didn't see any after that. The bath tub backed up one afternoon. It drained in a few minutes but was gross. We did not like that housekeeping would just come into room with out announcing themselves and cleaned while we were on the balcony. Just not used to that type of housekeeping service.
Response by Waikiki Shore by Outrigger
Aloha, Thank you so much for staying with us!! and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay. we will follow up to correct the concrens that you mentioned . we hope to see you again on your next visit . Mahalo,
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
"Nice condo right inn the beach and close to everyt"
Condo had a wonderful view of the beach and sunsets. Walk out the door and onto the beach. Not too close to Waikiki, so less crowded. Easy walk or bus ride to everything . Loved the convenience. Would certainly return.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
This is the second time we have stayed here. I almost hate to give the hotel a glorious review, I want to be able to get a reservation when I want it! The location is terrific, right on the beach, with a great view of Fort Derussey park next door, and a great view of the fireworks on friday nights at Hilton Hawaiin Village. Easy to get to from the airport, and easy to exit to go explore the island. Lots to walk to, clean comfortable room. All you need at a reasonable price.
Other trip May 9, 2013
"Absolute nightmare!"
When I booked our trip to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary, I thought, based on history, the Outrigger name would give me a great experience. Boy, I was wrong! When I checked in at the Outrigger on the Reef, I was told I was at the wrong hotel, but a bellman would be over shortly. We walked through the lobby of the Reef, to a service exit and made our way to the Outrigger Waikiki Shore...let's just say it's like going from a Nordstrom into a Kmart. Once we got to our room, I was MORTIFIED. The room smelled like old cheese and feet, the carpet was older than I am, and the bathtub...well, it's the size of my kitchen sink! I decided to let all of that go, and TRY to enjoy our stay. When I attempted to park my car myself, I was told self parking was no longer available for the week and I will have to pay the 35 dollar valet price. After the first night in the hotel, sleeping on a cement mattress and cinder block pillows, I decided I'd had enough. Nevermind the room I originally booked was supposed to be "Oceanside". Well, no. I had a "partial ocean view. I got to see a sliver of the ocean. I will NEVER book here, or any Outrigger property. I cancelled my reservation and moved to a different hotel for the remainder of our stay.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
Zach
"Great condo on the beach with amenities!"
We spent just 2 nights at this condo. It is a but confusing when you check in, because the Outrigger Reef is next to Waikiki Shore and neither is actually called the Outrigger Waikiki Shore. You check in at the Waikiki Shore and the bellman checks you in in the room. The location is excellent! Right on Waikiki Beach! We didn't rent a car in Waikiki and were glad we didn't have the hassle or extra cost. The rooms have everything you'd need with a full kitchen & personal washer/dryer. The walls are quite thin and the water pipes rattle when you or the neighbor showers, so it isn't a quiet place to stay (plus parties on the beach.) The pool, hot tub and fitness center are next door at the Outrigger Reef, which also has some good restaurants.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013

"BEST PRICE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR THE MONEY ON WAIKIKI"
WE WERE THERE FOR 3 DAYS, WISH WE COULD STAY LONGER.
4 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
bashir
"great view"
very nice view. waking up by ocean every morning makes me relax.
5 night trip Dec 4, 2015
LI
"What an Aloha holiday"
My wife and I enjoyed a great week at The Outrigger Shore on Waikiki Beach. We had stayed here 4 years ago and were very happy when we arrived as we were told that although we were early our apartment was ready. When we entered the apartment we were over the moon as it had been fully renovated and looked great. It was one of the best fitted out apartments we have stayed at. We enjoyed walking out the front directly onto the beach to go for swims or walks each day. The facilities of the adjacent hotel Outrigger Beach was available to us and we loved the sunset bar and restaurant. We will be back to stay here and have recommended it to all our family and friends. All the staff were very helpful and assisted us in any enquiry.
Response by Waikiki Shore by Outrigger
Aloha, Thak you so much for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to send us your comments. We look forward serving you again on your next Waikiki visit. mahalo, Walter
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
"Nice apartment on the beach"
Waikiki Shore by Outrigger is definitely the poor cousin in the group - no dedicated check-in on site (flight delayed so let in by security guard and then waited until keys driven over), gym facilities next door at Outrigger Reef but made to feel like you are imposing by asking for key card, and worst was that full room service every three days didn't seem to include the bathroom! Have to walk to Regency to leave keys, if you don't want to take them with you, as Waikiki Shore staff won't keep them for Outrigger. Outrigger needs to lift their game for the Waikiki Shore - if we go back, we'll be booking as Castle Waikiki Shore, not Outrigger.
Response by Waikiki Shore by Outrigger
Aloha, Thank you so much for staying with us and thank you for your feedback. I will make sure to share your comments to our staff as well as our management. mahalo, Walter
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Dean
"Waikiki wonderful"
Excellent location and wonderful staff. Accommodation a little dated but you get over that very quickly. Will definitely stay here again
6 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
"Amazing views"
We shared this apartment on the 15th floor there were 5 of us - it is conveniently located right on a beach. It was very clean although a bit tired and could do with a bit of a spruce up i.e. new carpet and a coat of paint. Shower area also could do with a makeover. But for 5 of us to be together it was great (although sharing a bathroom with 5 isn't ideal!) It was lovely to watch the sunset and sit on the balcony with everyone. Staff replaced towels daily and collected rubbish bins daily also. The linen was changed once in the 6 days we were there which was fine. It was an ideal size for a family - although you would need to keep an eye on them with balcony.
Response by Waikiki Shore by Outrigger
Aloha, Thank you so much for staying with us. Mahalo for the time that you spent sharing your experience with us. we hope to see you again soon on your next Island visit. Walter
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Kanga
"Great Views"
Good location. Bathroom a bit old style but clean and tidy as one would expect from a 3* hotel. Nice to have amenities like stove and washing machine when you are on a longer trip. Rooms have super views of the ocean and park next door. Verandas shady for most of the day which is nice as it gives respite from the direct sun.
10 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2013
K1W1
NZ
"wedding trip"
loved the hotel on the beach the cleaners are excellent our room was big and spacious would go back there again
Response by Waikiki Shore by Outrigger
Aloha, Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the near future. mahalo, Walter Tolentino
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
Will

"ホノルルマラソン参加にて利用"
ホノルルマラソンの旅にいつも利用させていただいています。お部屋からの景色が最高!またショッピングにも便利だし、ビーチやとなりのアウトリガーのプールでくつろぐのもよし。ワイキキを満喫できました。エキスポのコンベンションセンターにも、スタートのアラモアナビーチパークにも、そして、ゴール後カピオラニ公園からも歩いて帰れます。 ただ残念なのは、お部屋のワイファイがどうやってもつながりませんでした。
4 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2015
"メンテナンスをしっかりして!"
環境はバツグンにいいのですが、 夜中に毎晩騒音がありました。 上の階の洗濯機だったり、 どうも修理らしい音だったり。 また、2台しかないエレベーターが ずっと修理中。 しかも、残りの1台も動かないときがあり 階段で部屋まで帰りました。 私は7階でどうにかなりましたが 10階の年配の方が嘆いていました。
5 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
setsuko
"ナイス オーシャンビュー"
部屋は8階でしたが、オーシャンビューでかなりいい眺めでした。部屋も綺麗だしwi-fiも無料で使え、かなり快適なホテルでした。ただチェックインをする場所がホテルのフロントではなく、何故か少し離れた事務所?的な場所でしなくてはならなく、少し困惑しました。
4 night trip Dec 3, 2015
yuji
"やっぱり最高です"
オーナーによって設備が違うのかもしれません 今回は去年と違ってウォシュレット付きトイレでした 部屋の清掃が3日ごとに変更になっていました 朝はベランダでゆっくりしたいのでとってもよかったです 今まで褒めすぎて人気が出すぎて予約困難になってしまい、来年はGW全滅でした 他の日を予約しました
12 night trip Sep 16, 2015
MIZUHO
"プライベートなラナイでゆっくり"
毎年コンドミニアムに泊まっていますが、公園に面したロケーションは他にはない。。 ヒルトンの花火、夜景、サンセットも最高!
7 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
"家族4人で宿泊"
ホテルの管理を2つの会社がしていました。私の借りた部屋はアウトリガーが管理している部屋で、ホテル内にフロントがありませんでした。その為1階フロントに人がいるものの、そのフロントでは、チエックインもチエックアウトもできず、何か用があるたびに、毎回電話でアウトリガーのオフィスに電話しなければならないのが、ストレスでした。お部屋は広く、古い感じはしますが、清潔で気持ち良く過ごせました。 キッチンはリフォームされていてとても使い易かったです。 部屋で夕食を作り、金曜日に上がるヒルトンの花火を堪能しました。 管理会社系の煩わしさ以外は立地も良く、とても良かったです。 近くにabcストアもあり何度も通いました。
4 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
junko
"オンザビーチ コンドミニアム"
部屋が広く開放的で明るい、最高でした。ラナイから日中は海や目の前の公園やヤシの木が見え、夜は夜景も綺麗、金曜はヒルトンの花火がばっちり見えました。部屋の中にもたくさん鏡があって、海が見えるメインベッドの反対にあるソファからも鏡越しに海が見えて驚きました。部屋の調度品もオシャレで清潔で、キッチングッズも揃っていて便利でした。湯船はなかったけれど、シャワーはお湯がたっぷり出て問題なし。アウトリガー予約でホテルのプールに併設されたジャグジーも利用出来たので、大満足です。ワイキキだったら、ホテルよりも広くて景色が良いこのコンドミニアムにまた泊まりたいです。チェックイン•チェックアウトするアウトリガーリージェンシー、コンドミニアムの清掃係、ショアの受付、従業員の皆さん親切でした。
Other trip May 12, 2015
フラガール
"オンザビーチのコンドミニアム!"
1ベッドルーム・オーシャンビューの部屋で予約していました。 アサインされた部屋は12階の一番山側の部屋!海が見にくかったら部屋替えてもらおうと思いながらドアを開けてびっくり!ドアを開けたリビングの窓の向こうには見事な海!遠くのヒルトンまで綺麗に見える部屋でした。しかも2ベッドルームの部屋で100㎡以上あり、食器類は全て6人分揃っていました。幸いなことに駐車場も建物の地下を借りられたので便利でした。 滞在中の何日かの午前中はアウトリガーのホテルのプールサイドでゆっくり過ごすことが出来たのもとても良かったです。 難を言えば、エアコンの音が大きすぎることです。でも朝晩は涼しかったので殆どエアコンを使わずに済みました。それと、キッチンに換気扇がないので窓を閉め切って料理をすると警報機(多分火災報知器だと思われます)が鳴ってしまったことです。 バスの停留所も近いですし、買い物するにもとても便利でした。
4 night family trip May 1, 2015
ATSUSHI
"広いコンドミニアム"
ワイコロアでレンタカーが無い人に非常に便利なロケーション。キングスショップとクィーンズに歩いて5分以内です。屋外にBBQ施設もあり、美味しく料理できます。コンドミニアムはとても広く、洗濯機、冷蔵庫、オーブン、レンジ、ジューサー、鍋類、包丁、洗剤&スポンジが揃っています。調味料やカトラリーは無し。お風呂やトイレも2ヶ所、湯船も2つ、洗面台3つあります。シャンプーと石鹸は有るがコンディショナーは無し。キングス側の棟に当たればラッキー、毎日ラナイで、湖とショップ、グリーンを見ながら寛いだり食事が出来ます。朝から夜まで様々な綺麗な景色が見えました。1つ改善して欲しいのは部屋の清潔感。見た目は綺麗でしたが、多分布張りのソファにダニが居たのでは?もしくはメインベッドルームの毛布が怪しい。皆痒いと言っていて、私も何か噛まれた傷が出来てしまいました。部屋が広い分、徹底掃除が難しいかも。。 滞在中にはタオル交換も無しで、スタッフは一切関与せず、基本的に自由で静かです。ハワイ島らしい滞在を満喫したい方に良いと思います。
Other trip May 10, 2015
フラガール
"景色はサイコー‼️"
818号室に宿泊しました。 部屋に入ると まず大きな窓から 写真のような海と空、これぞハワイの景色に感激(≧∇≦) 部屋の広さは小4と中3男子の4人家族には、ちょうど良い広さで、 テーブル使って卓球?やり出したり、動きたい2人には たまらない。 キッチンには なんでもあるし、 ラーメン作って食べたりしましたよ〜 ただ、フロントは一切日本語通じず、夜窓から羽アリの大群に。。。 朝、羽アリの羽根が床に散らばり ぞぞぉ〜‼️ 翌日からはちゃんと夜は窓閉めたら 数は減りました。 ホテルのすぐ裏がビーチだし、ビーチ側の1階には サブウェイとか、ステーキプレイトも売ってましたよ〜。 色々な情報を集めて 宿泊すれば、 快適に過ごせるのでは⁉️ あたしは もっと英語頑張って また、泊まりに行きたいです❗️
Other trip May 8, 2015
宮本ファミリー
"広い"
子供二人大人二人で宿泊しましたが子供たちが走り回れる程よい広さでした。 立地も良かったです。 たど、プールが隣のリーフのプールを借りるのですが子供用というより大人向けプールで大人でも足がつかないのでそこが残念でした。 長期滞在にはまた泊まりたいです。
"のんびり過ごす"
部屋からはあいにく、ダイヤモンドヘッドは見られませんでしたが、ビ-チと素晴らしいサンセットが見られました! 両親と子供と4人で滞在4日間でしたが、快適に過ごせました。
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
mimi
"オーシャンフロント、景色最高でした。"
宿泊場所が、ショッピング・観光と、とても良い立地にあったので行動しやすかったです。 3月という季節のせいか、あまりエアコンを使わなくても、窓(6F)を開ければ涼しい風が入ったので、居心地が良かったです。 難と言えば、チェックインする場所が離れていましたので、一時レンタカーを置く場所に少し戸惑ってしまいました。 チェックイン後は、コンドミニアムのB1Fに置けましたので、快適でした。 また、ぜひ利用したいと思います。
5 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Fuyuki
"リピータにはたまらないホテル"
海の目の前で最高のロケーションです。 アウトリガーから予約するとお隣の高級ホテル、アウトリガーリーフのプールとジャグジーが使えて大変便利。 バスタブがないので毎日ジャグジーを利用しましたが、熱めで気持ち良かったです。 夜はプールサイドのライブも楽しめます。 お部屋にランドリーがあり毎日洗濯でき、本当に助かりました。 洗剤は毎日補充してくれます。 掃除は3日に1回。タオル交換のみ毎日あります。ほうきがあるので簡単な掃除は自分たちでできます。 チェックインはアウトリガーリージェンシーです。英語のみですがどうにかなります。
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
KJ
"ホノルルを堪能できる立地と気持ちよさ"
立地が最高です。毎朝明けゆく海を眺め、海に沈む夕日を賛美、ヒルトンの花火を特等席で観賞。。ビーチウォークが近いので、買い物も便利。なので、毎回こちらにお世話になっています。 前回はショアで申し込みましたが、隣のアウトリガーリーフのプールを使いたいので、今回はアウトリガーから申し込みました。プール利用できるのはよかったのですが、フロントはショアなので、ちょっと不便さもありました。なにかあった際、電話してアウトリガーのスタッフに来てもらわないとならなかったので。 今回6泊しましたが、そのうちの1日にハウスキーピング忘れと、別の日にコーヒー、お茶、シャンプーなどの補充忘れがありました。 お部屋はそこそこ清潔、新しくはないのですが、機能的で過ごしやすいです。ひとつだけ難なのは、バスタブが小さい、とても(笑)。 でも、そんなこんなもすべて0にしてしまえるほど、ハワイの海と空と風を堪能できるシチュエーションがとても気に入っています。
6 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2014
Junko
"ワイキキショア"
ビーチによく行く方にとっては立地は最高です。 チェックインの際にリージェンシーに行かねばならないことと、チェックアウト後の飛行機の時間まで荷物を預ける際の手間が小さいお子さんがいる方には大変かもしれません。
8 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"最高でした!"
今までの書込みは賛否両論で少し心配でしたが、私達にとっては最高でした! 確かに施設は古く、フロントは無愛想、日本語通じませんが、ハワイはアメリカなので英語が公用語であり当然かと。。。 今回は11Fの部屋でしたが、ラナイからの景色は最高、広さも十分、アクセス良し、駐車場の使用も快適でした。 ただ、4Fより下層階級だと悲惨かと。。。 まあいつも利用するグランドワイキキアンより断然高評価です!
Response by Waikiki Shore by Outrigger
Aloha!! Thank you so much for your comments and I will make sure to share them to our staff and Management. We hope to see you again on you next visit in Waikiki. Mahalo, Walter
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Naoto
"海と緑の癒し空間が楽しめます"
ホテルという定義がよくわかりませんが、所謂 コンドミニアムタイプで、1Fフロントのスタッフはコンドミニアム専用のスタッフであるため、チェックイン時には、内線電話でホテルスタッフに連絡をしなければならないということが、到着してから分かりました。ホテルスタッフの対応には問題ありませんでしたが、多少の英会話が必要になります。一般のホテルをイメージしていくと、少し戸惑うかもしれません。 バスタブがハーフバスでかなり狭いです。バスタイムを楽しみたい方には、オススメはできません。
Response by Waikiki Shore by Outrigger
Aloha, Thank you so much for your time in writing the comments. I will surely share your comments with our staff and management. we hope to see you again on your next island visit. mahalo, Walter
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
rei
"ロケーション最高!!!"
今回、二度目の宿泊。 今回は8階の1ベットルームに滞在。 海じゃない方の角部屋でラッキー。 お風呂が狭いだけで、他は満足。 ただ、サービスはNG!日本語話せるスタッフも居ない。 アウトリガーワイキキショアで予約し、建物はキャッスルワイキキショア、会社が違うとフロントの人には無視されてました。
6 night family trip Apr 29, 2014
"海が見える部屋を期待していなかったので、素晴らしい景色と夕日に感動でした。"
家族旅行やグループ旅行には最適だと思います。ホテルより部屋は広いし、キッチンにはいろいろ揃っているし、Wi-Fiもすぐに使えました。買い物にも便利なところでした。
Response by Waikiki Shore by Outrigger
Aloha, thank you so much for taking the time to share you expereience staying with us. We look forward serving you again on you next visit to Waikiki. Mahalo, Walter
5 night family trip Apr 14, 2014
メグ
"ホテルスタッフ"
なぜかチェックイン、チェックアウトはアウトリガーリージェンシーで行う。アウトリガー"ワイキキショア"のスタッフは常駐しているものの何も対応しない。急遽、ツアーを申し込もうと思い、隣のアウトリガー"リーフ"の日本語ガイドのスタッフに電話で確認してもらおうと思ったが、「別のホテルなので対応できません。ワイキキショアの方はリージェンシーで対応してもらってください」とのこと。リージェンシーには日本語スタッフがいないので、ある程度の英語力が必要になります。「アウトリガー」と共通名称はあるものの、何かとたらい回しにあいました。
5 night family trip Apr 11, 2014
"英語ができないと厳しいかも"
電話越しでチェックインの依頼、チェックイン後もどうやって退出したらいいかなど、すべて英語での説明(しかも、結構長かった)なので、英語ができない人は厳しい感じでしたね。 フォートデルッシーあたりからの外の騒ぎ声なども結構夜しました。部屋の掃除が3日に一度でした。
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
ぱっちょ
"オンザビーチでベストコンド"
9階に宿泊しました。山側の部屋でも十分に海の景色がラナイから堪能できます。 室内に洗濯機と乾燥機があり、いつでも洗濯が出来、子供連れに方はとても便利。 ショッピングも外食も便利な立地なので、家族を連れて行って非常に満足できるコンドです。
Response by Waikiki Shore by Outrigger
aloha!! Thank you for taking the time to share your enjoyable stay with us. we hope to see you again soon!! mahalo, Walter
4 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
"ラナイから海を眺めたくなるホテル"
滞在中外に出ていることも多いですが、部屋に戻ればラナイに出て海を臨む写真を取りたくなるお部屋でした。特に夕日が水平線に沈んでいく景色は素晴らしかったです。ヒルトンホテルの花火は、目の前に建物がないので邪魔されることなく堪能出来ます。お部屋は若干の古さを感じますが、きちんと掃除されていて快適に過ごせます。次の旅行の際はまた泊まりたいと思っています。
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
ruru
JP
"Bekvämt hotell nära stranden"
Trevligt hotell med utmärkt kök, stora garderober, stora härliga ytor i övrigt.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Gittan
SE
"オーシャンビュー"
家族3人でちょうど良い広さ、快適に過ごせました。部屋からの眺めは最高です。ヒルトンの花火も目の前で見えました。ビーチの上にあるホテルなので気軽に海水浴に向かえる。また、アウトリガーのプールが利用できるので、海水浴→プール→部屋で昼食→昼寝というのんびりとした午前中が過ごせます。6泊しましたが一回も部屋掃除がありませんでした。タオルは毎日交換してくれます。
6 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
DADADA
"大満足でした♪"
この夏、娘がサマースクールに参加する為2週間こちらのコンドミに二人で滞在しました。口コミを読んでこちらのコンドミは早めに予約をしないと長期はとれなということで、年末には決めていました。私が泊った部屋は606号室で1ベットルーム。。。キングサイズの大きなベッドとフルサイズのキッチン、すべてのものが揃っていて使いやすかったです。キッチンには小さな炊飯器もあり、お米を持って行ったので何度か使いました。私の滞在中にオーナーさんがガスレンジを新しくしたいということで工事が入り新品になりました。冷蔵庫はもの凄く冷えが良くて1時間くらいで氷ができます。お風呂はハーフサイズですがコーナーになっていてガラスで仕切られているので、水はねの心配もなく使用できます。シャワーの水圧も高く、排水もスムーズです。それにハンドシャワーなので使い勝手もよかったです。実は固定シャワーだと不便だと思い、100均でくみ桶を買っていったのですが必要なかったです。トイレはウォシュレットが付いていてちょっとビックリしました。洗濯機・乾燥機も使い易く、洗剤も置いてあります。タオルの交換は床に置いておけば毎日替えてくれますが、エコのお願いが置いてありました。シーツの交換は3日に1回だったような気がします。私はアウトリガーから予約を入れたのでチェックインはアウトリガーワイキキビーチウォークでしました。荷物は運んでくれます。チェックアウトは電話をして鍵を部屋に置いて帰り終了。道路からの入口の坂が少しきついので私達は隣のアウトリガーワイキキオンザビーチの入口を利用していました。エレベーターの脇からコンドミに入ってこれます。プールも普通に使用し、オプショナルで出かける時も普通にタオルを借りていました。wifiが部屋の中で無料で使えるのでラインで日本に普通に無料通話をしたり、ipadminiでblogをupしたりしていました。買い物ですがオンザビーチの1階にスタバがあり便利ですし、近くにABCデリができていてそれもとても便利でした。デューティフリーまでも歩いて5分くらいなので立地としても最高です。ちなみにコンドミの1階・ビーチ側に7ドルステーキがあり安くて美味しいです。SABWAYも1階にあります。ラナイからは金曜日ごとにヒルトンの花火が綺麗に見えます(隣が公園で遮るものがないので)、夜の夜景もとても綺麗で、ベッドに入り寝る時は波の音が子守唄です。最後にセキュリティもしっかりしていて、玄関もエレベーターも海岸からの入口にセンサーが付いていて、鍵はもちろんエレベーターの階数もピッとしないと押せません。また次回もぜひ利用したいです^^
13 night family trip Jul 21, 2013
"眺めがサイコーでした!!"
海側のお部屋ではなかったのですが、10階だったので眺めがサイコーでした! ラナイで過ごす時間が増えました。 サーフィンをする主人は、毎日ラナイから波チェックをしていました。 ビーチへは宿泊者専用の出入口を利用するのが便利です。 サーフィンをする人、海が好きな人には絶対にオススメだと思います。
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
みゅー
"使い勝手が最高でした。"
チェクインする場所が200メートル離れたホテルで行わなくてはならないのが荷物があるので不便なとこです。 部屋は広くてコンドミニアムのためとても便利でした。毎日、洗濯器用の洗剤を補充してくれるので毎日洗濯ができ便利でした。 また、目の前がビーチなのでビーチにいく専用の扉がありあければ即ビーチというのが最高でしあた。汚れてもその入り口にシャワーがついているので便利でした。 部屋には無料のワイハイがあるので携帯でネットもできましたし、小さいノートパソコンを持っていっていたのでとても重宝しました。
Other trip May 1, 2013
ちー
4 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Kristin
Other trip Jan 19, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Waikiki Shore

"Great condo at the quiet end of the beach"
02/03/16 Ann H Seattle, Washington, United States
The location is ideal - all rooms look over a park to the beach. Our deluxe studio was large and pleasantly decorated, and had a great lanai. Kitchen equipment and washer/dryer were in good condition. This part of Waikiki is relatively quiet, but there are still lots of stores and restaurants in walking distance.
"Waikiki Vacation"
01/21/16 BPMAUI Albuquerque, NM
We recently enjoyed our stay at the Outrigger Waikiki Shore for many reasons like great location, ocean views, nice room and friendly staff. The Outrigger is right on the beach and within easy walking distance of hundreds of restaurants both high end and everyday. Plus to the North of the Outrigger is several acres of open space land so from your lanai you can watch both the ocean activities and also see the downtown buildings as well as the homes on the mountains. Usually we go to Maui, but this year we had Donna Bender who is a Outrigger Specialist book into the Outrigger Waikiki Shores. It was a seamless process and her Local Girl's Guide to Oahu made it even better. So we are hoping to spend next Christmas here.
"Value beach front condos"
01/18/16 Alex Q Sydney, Australia
I booked my stay through Outrigger and I'm sure there are a number of ways to can book this property as the condos are privately owned and managed by different entities. So each Studio or apartment has different decor and lay out etc. The big bonus is beach front access and use of the resort facilities at the Adjoining resort Outrigger Reef on the beach. My studio apartment (301 from memory) had all the facilities I needed including full kitchen, washer & dryer, balcony setting etc. One down side was the old noisy AC unit right next to the bed head, but as mentioned each apartment has a different set up, my friends apartment had a new reverse cycle AC unit. The apartment was serviced daily. Either way had a great stay at this property, everything in walking distance and beach on the door step. Highly recommended value for money but don't expect anything fancy.
"Best Location Fantastic Views"
01/10/16 Sharon L Hamilton, New Zealand
Stayed at Waikiki Shore by Captain Cook Resorts #1218. 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom. Modern décor the best views of beach and city as corner condo. Walk straight onto beach. Close to shops, restaurants. Car parking and Wifi included. Easy to book and great communication. Would definitely stay here again. Highly Recommend this Condo.
"Apartments available - Good for a family"
01/03/16 Katrina D Brisbane, Australia
We stayed here with a friend a couple of years ago - the apartment we stayed in was managed by the Outrigger Reef on Beach so you have full use of the hotel facilities Apartment was fine for a beach type holiday - 2 bathroom, 2 bedroom and a view that overlooked the park and the beach It's right on the beach so just a walk downstairs and you are sitting on the sand For sun lovers you should know that the pool is situated in the middle of the hotel, as a result it doesn't get much sun at all. I suspect good for kids who love the water and need to get out of the sun but disappointing for adults who like a bit of sun and a good pool bar. All in all, it served it's purpose for the trip we were on
"Beautiful Views, Please Fix Elevators"
01/02/16 Runwithmee San Francisco/ Bay Area
My small family rented through Captain Cooks we stayed at Waikiki Shore during the week of Thanksgiving for 5 days. We stayed on the Penthouse floor and I have to say the best thing about this place is the location and the views. We were able to walk to many of our new found favorite restaurants near by and shop in the area. We might not have needed our rental car if we didn't have plans to venture outside of Waikiki. The first floor of the condo has a boardwalk that houses quick meals such as the Steak Shack, Subway and Ice Cream/Snacks for your convenience. Downstairs facing towards the street side is a Starbucks and a Vietnamese sandwich shop/gelato shop. The beach is literally a few steps out and there is an open beach shower located within the gates for you to rinse off after playing outside all day. The Fort Derussy Beach Park is next door which makes it perfect to add a little extra mileage in after running back from the Ala Wai Canal. The downfall are the elevators, or I should say "elevator". There was only one working elevator during our stay here to service 15 floors. The maintenance and staff working here requires the use of the elevators along with all of the guests, this adds up to long wait times. As I was leaving, I did hear something about them shutting down one elevator to fix the other elevator. I hope they get both elevators up and running.
"Lovely room at a price"
12/30/15 alwaystravelling144 Melbourne, Australia
When we arrived we were informed that an extra charge for "cleaning" would be required. We stayed a single night - extra charge US$52 ! Went back to booking service and they responded "Kindly note that as a hotel reservations website we have no direct contracts with hotels and as such we act as a third party, confirming accommodation services via the intermediary of our suppliers. Therefore, as indicated on our website, the inclusion or offering for sale of any products or services does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services " Room was nice - was really clean too, At $52 a night for cleaning I would expect no less.
"Beautiful 2 bedroom, ocean front condo."
12/25/15 lisap6909 Wollongong, Australia
Our family just stayed 6 nights at the Waikiki Shore #1218. Lovely unit, very clean, lovely furnishings, great internet connection, 2 bathrooms, washer dryer, and an amazing view. Check-in with captain Cook Resorts was easy and fast. Great location, walk to great restaurants and stores. Hotel literally on the sand of Waikiki. Love the nearby shrimp shack! Would definitely stay here again.
"Still WOW"
12/09/15 riverata CA
This is the second time we have stayed in this condo and we got an even better room this time! Full kitchen 2bedroom and even a washer and drier! Friday evening The Hilton does fireworks and we had a front row seat- it can't get any better. Ocean view, Honolulu beach just feet away from you and on the backside/street side is Trump International-yep, behind the Waikiki Shore is Trump International and there's a great view of his pool and tiki torches ! You can even hear the waves crashing on honolulu beach! LOVE this place.
"Perfect!"
11/20/15 Kezbez Byron Bay, Australia
We had an amazing stay at Waikiki Shore. We were upgraded to an amazing Penthouse. It was brilliant and we absolutely loved time there. The kitchen was fully equipped, the views are outstanding and best of all the location. Steps away from the beach, easy walk to shops and restaurants. We used the pool at Reef Outrigger next door most days are that was lovely, nice pool and shaded. Happy hour Mai Tais are $5 from 3pm-5pm :) The staff were exceptionally helpful and we would stay here again