All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
2650 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Outstanding Visit"
We booked the hotel the night before arriving in Vegas and was surprised to learn upon arrival that we had been given an upgraded room. The hotel was beautiful throughout and you could not ask for a better staff. As part of a time-share franchise, the rooms had every amenity that anyone would want. The hotel is located near one end of the Las Vegas strip and this was desirable for me, as I didn't have to deal with the heavy traffic that the strip is known for.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
It was fun staying in this hotel. We all love the pool. The only problem was using the elevator going down on friday at checkout time took approximately 30 minutes of waiting. All the elevators were full and we were on the 7th floor. My husband and my kids had to use the stairs bringing our heavy luggages.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"PERFECT"
WE stayed one night on the front side of our vacation to SW Utah/ AZ and one night on the backside of our vacation....it was PERFECT!
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
Suzanne
"Awesomeness! !!!!!!"
Awesome family resort
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Victor
""Too far away from the action!""
Overall our stay at this hotel was ok. The walking distance from the self parking area to the hotel is a bit long considering the heat. At time of checking in we felt a bit harassed by their push for their timeshares briefing. We were very tired upon arrival and just wanted to get to our room and rest. This hotel is not located near the Las Vegas strip and parking on the strip could be a challenge and time consuming event. If you take a taxi, watch out for the taxi drivers as the cost will depend on which route the driver decides to take. We paid $19 on the way to the strip and $11 on the way back. Also, if you are lucky, you may get a room with a nice view. We got a room with a view to a big construction site. Other than that, the price for this hotel was fair. Nevertheless after scouting and visiting many of the other hotels located on the strip, we decided that the next time we will get a hotel closer to the action.
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on the Las Vegas Strip
We’re sorry to hear you had issues during your stay with us and want you to know this is not the type of experience we aim for our guests to have during their stay. We have passed this feedback on to the appropriate departments for correction. We hope you’ll give us the chance to make it up to you in the future should your travels bring you back to Las Vegas. Lisa Asdikian Assistant General Manager
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Loved the hotel. Great for family!
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Great Value! Good for Family"
This is a perfect overnighter for a family passing through town.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Overall pleasant stay! Will definitely come back."
Great hotel for a family stay. No casino, which was a plus seeing as we had children with us. Room was clean, loved the kitchenette, service was good. Forgot toothbrushes and after calling the front desk, we had brushes to our room within 5 minutes. Workout facility is adequate, but really warm. I would recommend a few fans to circulate the air. Location is away from the hustle and bustle of the strip (which is great in my opinion) but the building directly across the street was quite the eyesore. Looks like a huge, half finished (and bankrupt!) building.
5 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Perfect family vacation stay!"
Stayed for two nights for summer vacation. Our experience with this hotel was absolutely perfect. Room was very clean, spacious,and we especially loved the kitchen. Service was outstanding. Jerry S. from the lost and found department found our lost items and kind enough to sent them back to our home in California. Hilton Vacation Suites will be the top choice for our future Vegas trips.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Awesome !!"
Had a wonderful stay here with tha family, would highly recommend for families with kids. The pool was nice to hang out in although only 3'9" depth still got laps in.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Love the Hotel..."
This was the 4th or 5th time we stayed at this hotel. Everything was great except one thing. The carpet was dirty and needed a cleaning. We walked on the carpet with our socks on and after a few minutes, the bottoms of our socks were black. Nasty!! But the service is great, staff is friendly and the amenities are very kid friendly! We will stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Hard bed, no water pressure, no lights!"
The room looked nice but the shower curtain liner had some sort of pink sticky substance on it so I had to ask for a new one I guess they don't change them between guests? The bed was very uncomfortable, not much padding, and we could feel the springs in our back. Me and my sister had backaches the whole time we were there. The water pressure in the shower was non existent. My sister washed her hair and was trying for 10 min to rinse the shampoo out, she finally put her head under the bathtub faucet. I didn't bother. The lights are also very dim. We had a hard time putting on makeup, we really couldn't see what we were doing. The parking structure is detached and a good walk away from the hotel. It would have been very helpful if the front desk person told us upon check in that there was a loading and unloading zone behind the hotel. We had to carry our bags a long way. I didn't want to pay $13 to valet. I won't be staying here again.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Vegas fun!"
Room were clean and comfortable ! Area of course was excellent! If I choose to come back to Vegs i definitely will be selecting the Hilton for my stay again!!!
2 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
"Very clean"
Great stay. Loved it... Super clean....
4 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
LORI L
"A great place to stay"
Went to Vegas for a 3 night stay. We were impressed with the hotel. Great getaway for us as a couple but could see bringing the kids to stay there as it seemed family friendly. The fire alarm went off early one morning but other than that, it was a great place to stay.
3 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"Fun weekend!!"
The place was wonderful! Clean nice pool, in walking distance from any needs.. Great stay
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Jeremy
Friendly staff, very nice property, at the end of the strip with RTC bus in front of the property. Food service is very limited, but there is a coffee stop. We stayed for three nights, and enjoyed a very quiet vacation.
3 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
The wall seems really thin and you can hear next room noise well.
Thank you for your review. Lisa Asdikian Assistant General Manager
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"The best for families"
This hotel passed my white glove inspection. Great location. Great customer service.....
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
LORI L
The hotel was very nice. The hotel has a nice outside pool. My only complaint was the listing said continental breakfast. We got a voucher for a free breakfast sandwich and a drink. The sandwich was good but the listing was misleading. Also, there was no restaurant. Just a market with high prices.
2 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Edward
"Exceeded expectation"
Amenities, Staff, Location and good communication meant this will be a very memorable time for my family. All our requests were met efficiently by professional and friendly staff. Great family room with full kitchen, washer and dryer
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Stuart
"Second Honeymoon"
We had a great time. Everyone was so nice. Room was very clean and comfortable. We stayed for five nights. Would definitely stay there again.
5 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Nola
I like it because it was nonsmoking. The room felt like I was in an apartment. It was close to circus circus where we just walk with the kids.
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Diana
"Internet lacking"
Poor internet for such a nice hotel that is rated 4 stars . Location scary to walk at night toward the strip ,
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on the Las Vegas Strip
We’re sorry to hear you had issues during your stay with us and want you to know this is not the type of experience we aim for our guests to have during their stay. We have passed this feedback on to the appropriate department for correction. We hope you’ll give us the chance to make it up to you in the future should your travels bring you back to Las Vegas. Lisa Asdikian Assistant General Manager
1 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
"review if Hilton"
it was fine
4 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Sal
"Great family friendly hotel"
Needed hotel for a few days with family, this was a great choice. Hotel facilities and rooms are as advertised, stayed at king suite, comfortable room with separate bedroom and sofa bed on living room, also fully equipped kitchen. The marketplace on 1st floor was very good and affordable for quick breakfast. Hotel is on north end of strip, a little far from all major things on the strip, which has its pros and cons. Smoke-free facility and no casino which to me was a plus. If you are looking for family friendly place this is definitely great place.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great Value, Great Staff, Great accommodation"
This hotel far exceeded our expectations. The hotel was renovated in 2013/14 and to a high standard. Quiet part of Vegas which suited us. If you want to be in the thick of the Vegas action this is not the hotel for you. Pool bar serves food and is reasonably priced for Vegas. Will definitely visit again.
2 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"Excellent room with good location on the strip."
This hotel exceeded my expectations. Great value for the money.
2 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2015
"Fancy Room"
The hotel room was amazing, however when you are on the strip you don't spend much time in your hotel room. I enjoyed my stay at this location much more than my stay at the hard rock hotel the night before.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Zachery
"Road trip"
It was I nice quiet hotel off the strip of Vegas
2 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Irene
"Great for one night stay"
No casino. No decent food. Too much construction interference in neighborhood. Excellent hotel.Q
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Glen
"My Favorite in Las Vegas"
Have stayed here many times before. Appreciate the environment, hominess, and the beautiful pool with many trees allowing for some shade when desired. Also, we choose this hotel because it is a non-casino hotel....there are many of those within walking distance.
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on the Las Vegas Strip
Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Lisa Asdikian Assistant General Manager
3 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Jean
"Very unhappy"
they gave us a handicap room and we are not handicap are friends booked the same night same price and they got a suite.
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on the Las Vegas Strip
Please accept our apologies for the challenges you experienced during your stay with us. Please know this is a rare occurrence and we are dedicated to providing outstanding service to all guests. We hope you’ll give us the chance to restore your trust in us in your future travels. Lisa Asdikian Assistant General Manager
2 night trip Jun 6, 2015
venessa
"Awesome service"
I had awesome time great food , great service, great people
3 night trip Jun 5, 2015
Andrae
"Great hotel for the price in Las Vegas"
Great hotel for the price in Las Vegas. No additional resort fee. The room has even washer+dryer!. A little bit distance from the main hotels in the strip, however I'll give 5 stars.
2 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Hyun
"Las Vegas visit with first-timers"
It was a wonderful one night stay at this hotel. It was 4 adults and a baby. We booked one room with 2 king size beds. We were upgraded to a pent house suite with two separate rooms full kitchen and a washer and dryer. Beds were extremely comfortable and room very clean. Reception was very kind and understanding- Thank you Seth!! Parking was $8 for the night and we all got free breakfast from the deli. Hotel is quiet with no casino and cigarette smoke. I would highly recommend!!
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
"Beautiful place and excellent service."
Enjoyed very much. Would definitely stay again.
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on the Las Vegas Strip
Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Lisa Asdikian Assistant General Manager
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Ruth
"Perfect"
Was good
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on the Las Vegas Strip
Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
alain
"Great place"
Great service great staff. Nice and quiet
3 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"short business trip"
Very nice large suite. Easy in and out of hotel with secured parking lot. Very convenient deli store on site.
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on the Las Vegas Strip
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We truly enjoyed having you as a guest and we hope our service and amenities will make us your first choice for accommodations the next time you travel to Las Vegas. Lisa Asdikian Assistant General Manager
2 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
Terry
"Great family hotel"
Excellent Stay. Will stay here again!
2 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
Kimberly
"Vegas, three night stay"
Beautiful suites, probably larger than the first apartment I lived in when I first got married. No pay TV, and a friendly staff.
3 night business trip May 31, 2015
JOHN
"Home away from home..."
Me and my husband loved everything about the suite we got. It was a home away from home feel for us. The only issue we had was the customer service at the market place I was standing waiting in line as two male cashiers were standing there they didn't even look at me or turn my way to acknowlege me or say one moment I will be right with you. They were talking away not even taking the other mans order just chit chatting for a good 5 minutes and it wasnt until my husband had to ask them for help that they finally did their job. Other than that it was a great stay and we would deff. come back.
3 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Leatrice
"Wonderful service"
Everything was great. I was impressed by how friendly the staff was. Thank you
Response by Hilton Grand Vacations Suites on the Las Vegas Strip
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our property with us. Thank you for recognizing our dedication to providing outstanding service. We hope to you’ll stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Las Vegas. Lisa Asdikian Assistant General Manager
5 night family trip May 27, 2015
Debbie
"Love this place"
New Hotel, Excellent room and facilities. on the street but away from the crowd on the street.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
AJIT
"Not that grand"
The hotel itself was beautiful, however it is located at the far end of the strip away from restaurants and other attractions. Food choices were very limited. I was disappointed with cable tv selections, I have more at home. Concierge services were rude and indifferent at best.
5 night romance trip May 27, 2015
"Amazing"
Great hotel great stay best bed ever!!!
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
amanda
"Very confortable"
Just one night for a business meeting
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
"Loved it here!"
We loved our stay in the Hilton! For our family, it was the perfect location; on the strip but a good distance from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas nightlife. The facility itself was incredibly clean and the staff was amiable as well. Staying at the Hilton definitely made our vacation experience an exceptional one! Thanks a ton!!
Other trip May 29, 2015