All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
21 Stillwater, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A quick stay!"
The room was comfortable with the nice amenities (fridge, microwave, and stove) plus eating utensils. The queen beds seemed like double size. We had an issue with the water heater but the maint. man was there quickly and fixed it. Since we were there before the summer season some of the activities were unavailable or too cool to swim outdoor. Overall, it seems like it would be a good family fun place.
2 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
Roger
"Much better accommodation available"
The room was too small, the bath was tiny, no coffee supplies, rooms are not cleaned and linens/towels exchanged each day. I would prefer to pay more and stay somewhere with better, more standard conveniences.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Definitely ranked high among all of the resorts I've stayed in. They offer a great deal of privacy and the rooms are spacious.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Silver dollar city trip"
Had a great time with frirnds...the condo was roomy, comfy, and convenient to all the things we wanted to do.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
cook
"Mother/Daughters Branson Getaway"
Hotel was extremely nice. Plenty of thing to do at resort for no additional cost. Kayaking, paddle boats and fishing off the dock. Large playground and pool for the kids. Pizza World on site. Reasonlly priced and delicious. PERFECT RESORT FOR ANY TYPE OF GETAWAY!!!!!
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Will definitely be returning to this resort. Family friendly lots of amenities for everyone to enjoy.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Nice condo. Spacious. Close to the pool and lake"
Loved the free amenities. Wish the pool was heated or indoor
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
scott
"Nice stay, but the hotel room was a bit small."
Not a bad experience, my only complaint about the resort is the hotel room was a bit small. The road down to the resort had some properties on it that were fairly run down.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Mom of 3 boys!
"nice room, close to lake."
Very peaceful & relaxing. Had a lakeside room and thoroughly enjoyed the quiet getaway.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"First family vacation in Brandson"
Really close to Table Rock Lake and Silver Dollar City. Marina directly behind our unit. Rented new looking pontoon boat for two hours. Very helpful front office staff. The two bedroom was clean, 1st bedroom mattress kinda rough, Murphy bed on wall very nice. Bed room TV's older, main TV above gas fireplace was a nice flat sceen. This place is a strong 4 star.
4 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Shannon
"Fabulous Property for Our Branson Vacation!"
Excellent resort & accomodations! Easy & friendly check in! Location fabulous! Amenities and condition of property fantastic! We will be back! A++++ You will not be disappointed!
6 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Tina
"silver dollar city"
nice place to stay lots to do second time staying,will stay again.
Bikeman
"Great!"
Staff was great, hotel was very clean. Would be a a good place to go if you had children.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Great experience, nice condos, friendly staff! Beautiful property
kim
"Beautiful"
beautifully located right next to the lake beautiful mountainous wooded area very clean very good quality very well equipped nice fireplace nice room great Facility overall easy access with an elevator to the 3rd floor would recommend to anyone and everyone
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
steve
"Very pleased!"
Will definitely stay there again!
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"rough start."
So we stayed there for a total of 3 nights. When we showed up at 1 pm they told us our room wasn't ready which would be expected since check-in isn't till 4 pm. So we went to town to eat and look around when we showed back up at almost 5 they said are room still wasn't ready. We went back outside to wait and about 15 min later they called and told us they were ready and after that moment it turn out to be a good trip. The room was beautiful and tons of things to do. I would return in the future.
3 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
david
"A few unpleasant surprises"
Do your research: while this place has all kinds of really nice rooms with a lake view and a balcony, my "standard room" had a view of the next building and was actually the small adjoining kid's room off of a nice suite occupied by someone else. The walls were too thin, the window was broken and I had to fix the latch, there were no drapes to darken the room, they don't provide the little bottle of shampoo I expected, no list of the TV stations so you just had to flip stations and figure it out, no ice machine (just a tiny ice cube tray in your refrigerator), there was no maid service, you had to take your trash to the dumpster or pay a fine, and you had to take used towels to their towel exchange to get new ones. They explained to me that if I had booked directly through them they would have told me all of this, but I really don't think that is entirely the case. Oh yes, checkout is at 10:00 am instead of 11:00 am like every other hotel in the country so I couldn't be lazy on my last morning. On the plus side, it was clean (other than the stain on the comforter) and my view from my car in the parking lot was nice. I guess if I had rented a big suite it would have been more fun.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Doc
"Weekend of Women of Joy"
We had a group of 10 women and had plenty of room. Our condo was stocked and ready to go. We had a great time and can't wait to stay there next year. Still Waters resort is also very accommodating.
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Crystal
"Always a great stay!!"
Ive stayed here before and I am extremely satisfied every time. The staff is always courteous and friendly. The accommodations are great! Ordered the pizza this time and even it was awesome! We will definitely return!
5 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
Kristina
"Very close to all the attractions.."
I enjoyed my stay and experience at Stillwater and Branson..
lynn
"Awesome place for family's!"
Super clean, staff was great and helped with everything! Condo was comfortable and had awesome amenities!
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
monica
"Spring Break with granddaughters"
The place was just great.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"A nice clean well furnished condo"
My wife ,I and kids all had plenty of room to be comfortable .
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Ken
"Big resort with lots to do"
The staff was great, they gave us ideas of what to do in Branson since we've never been there. Highly recommend this place since Branson is a busy small city and you could spend a long time on the strip just driving. Instead, we just stayed at this resort most of the time, using their bikes, boats, fishing and even walking.
"Nice Hotel. Very clean"
Why would you not provide a bar of soap for the guests.
Craig
"Wonderful!"
I can't wait to go back. Great accommodations and property. Free bikes, paddle boats, fishing, small trails. Great for families. A playground with basket ball and volley ball etc. Nice clean condo with washer dryer and patio facing the lake.
"Awesome, but noisy"
Everything was excellent, only complaint is noise from down and upstairs.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Amazing!"
The staff were awesome and helpful! The condo was clean and comfortable. The condo had a full kitchen which helped cut some costs for our vacation. In addition, the living room was comfortable enough to enjoy watching some TV in the evenings. The beds were great and the bathrooms were spacious. Our only complaints were the pillows were too soft and the Internet speed was slow. But really, who cares about those when you are on vacation! Next time we will bring our pillows and that solves that! We are already planning our next vacation to stay here!!!!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
krista
Wonderful! We'll be back.
4 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Very nice walk right down to water"
Very nice but no coffee in room also no maid service
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
D
Great resort! Great hotel! Please correct or provide more information in each marked section.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Beautiful Surprise"
We were in town for a week long basketball tournament all the way from Texas. This resort was way more than we expected or even intended. So glad we were able to accidentally find this jewel. We are now planning a family summer vacation there with every intention of making it an annual trip.
7 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Fun Family Weekend"
This was our second stay at Still Waters. Sadly, the weather didn't cooperate with our desire to play on the lake, but we were able to use the gas grills to cook a delicious dinner. We had a 3 bedroom unit, which was perfect for our 3 families. We loved being together in one unit, and it was great to have the full kitchen facilities to prepare meals and store all of our junk food. The rooms were spacious and comfy, beds were comfortable.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Rhonda
"Nice hotel next to the lake"
It was so inviting and beautiful. Will only stay here from here on out. Amazing people, rooms, and facilities. Tons to do at resort that are free. Overall perfect.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Chelsey
"Family Resort"
Great resort for families. Only downer was the weather. This is a condo - no real amenities - bring your own soaps, hair products etc, and coffee maker provided but bring your own filters, coffee etc. And It would be wonderful if they would provide more than 1 kitchen towel.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Theresa
"Beautiful room with a lake view!"
Our room was better than I expected! Beautiful and very comfortable. Well worth the price.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Disappointing"
Hotel looked quite different from Internet photos. No room amenities - shampoo, coffee, etc. Mattress left much to be desired. We took advantage of an advertised special ($55) so I guess we got what we paid for.
2 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"Honeymoon!"
My Wife and I went to Still Waters for our honeymoon and were SHOCKED! The absolute beat resort I've ever stayed at, everything was great about our stay, we had one incident where we thought were smelling gas late at night and when I called they immediately sent over somebody to check it out., it turned out to be nothing. Will be returning to the resort every trip to Branson.
4 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Kent
"Beautiful lake front view"
Our stay was wonderful even with mother nature putting a damper on the outdoor activities that this resort offers. We definitely want to come back and will stay here again. Thanks
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Virgil
"very nice"
I LIKED THE LAY OUT OF THE AREA. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NOT OPEN, THE POOL AND FAMILY AREAS WERE CONVIENIENT AND CETRALY LOCATED
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Don't forget your shampoo or coffee"
Luxury room was very nice.. Lake view could've been slightly better and did not have any shampoo, wine glasses, or complimentary coffee.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Rane
"Exactly what we wanted!"
Stayed during off season. It was perfect for our family. Clean, spacious, secluded, and the front desk staff was very nice. I would highly recommend this place and plan on staying again.
2 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"A nice quiet Valentine's day weekend"
Nice place. We stayed over Valentine's Day weekend. I was surprised it was so busy but we still felt nicely tucked away for the kind of seclusion we were looking for. Nice clean room. Friendly staff. I would definitely recommend them.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Melanie
"Very Nice Hotel and right next to the lake"
We got to the Hotel on Friday 13th around 4;15 PM ; the staff was very nice to us; checked us in real fast ; one thing we did not expect was to chat about a presentation ; THE stay was very nice till it got to the presentation; we had a 1;30 appointment did not get seen till 2;20 was to be a 2 hour ordeal turned into 3 hours + the guy offered to call make our Dinner reservation 5 times at one point said if we buy he will make the reservation; we had tickets for the Hay Goods show at 7;30 the guy said we would get seats in the 1st 11 rows ; needless to say HE NEVER MADE US A DINNER RESERVATION; SO WE HAD TO GO TO ANOTHER RESTRUANT AS IT HAD OVER AND HOUR WAIT;WHEN WE GOT TO THE SHOW WE WERE IN THE 17TH ROW NOT THE 11TH AS WAS TOLD; we had a great time despite being lied to several times at presentation and we will come back minus presentation; the hotel is real close to silver dollar city But 8 miles from town; The hotel has a lot going on for the summer; lake ; fishing ; boating; biking; BBQ pits close to room; 3 pools Play grounds for the kids; nice hiking trails ; just a great place to take the family and or friends;
Bart (Jerico)
"Nice view and very quite. Peaceful stay"
I would love to go back and I will go back in the spring time. I loved the view and the newly remodeled room. The only things I didn't like were the our dated TV in the bedroom and the kitchen floor was a little dirty with spots. Other than that the stay was awesome beautiful fire place nice Jacuzzi tub and very very comfortable bed. Husband and I will return with the kids this spring.
"Great family destination"
Staff on arrival was very nice and attentive during our stay. Facilities were clean and in excellent repair. Lots of activities available on site. Eager to return this summer.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Connie
"This is a condo, not a hotel"
Our stay was very pleasant. This was our first time to stay there, and we didn't know about the check out procedures, even though a printed hand-out was given to us. The desk clerk didn't go over it or mention it when we checked in, so we didn't do our check-out procedure correctly, but they didn't charge us any extra for it. Very nice folks.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Wendy
"End of Season Stay"
Chose a 3 room condo. Spacious enough for sharing with extended family. Showed up early and didn't give them a chance to prepare the room. Waited for call back and it only took 1 hr while we shopped. Kitchen had ample supply of utensils and dishes. Very small washer/dryer combo. Older furnishings, nice tv. Fireplace kept gain up the condo with gas smell so we stopped using it after 2 separate attempts. Nice feature though. Excellent view lakeside. They're adding onto pool and other amenities this season. Looks like a great place for a family visit. VERY close to Silver Dollar City theme park. Bed a little too firm for most of us. Good hot water supply and kids loved the large jacuzzi tub. Small tv in each room with cable channels. Floors and walls carry sound very easily, so we were constantly asking younger children to "walk softly". Check out is too early @ 10am. Friendly towel/linen staff. Front desk initially rough at service, but 2nd time much more helpful and polite. Would consider staying again if price is fair.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015