All hotels in Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Bahia Cabo san Lucas KM 4.5, Camino Viejo San jose del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, 23410, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Worst food EVER!!!"
The hotel is nice and clean, the staff helpful but nothing can make up for the horrible food. I actually went without eating for five days as the food was not edible. I cannot believe that they serve it. I wish I would have read all the reviews before booking this reservation. There are many other complaints about the food but not one response from the hotel. The free internet only works in the lobby, this is a large resort, so you need to walk a large distance to get to the lobby so i bought Internet, which worked terribly as well. Bring ear plugs as well as this is a partying place and the noise does not stop ever, the hallways are incredibly loud. Overall it was the worst experience I've ever had in Mexico. Will not go back and I would not recommend to anyone.
Other trip May 14, 2015
soledad
"Hotel staff is unbelievable!"
Great way to spend your vocation with your whole family. Hotel staff is super inviting and awesome. You will feel like you known them forever. Great food; huge selection. Beautiful beach. The only downside is you can't swim on the beach.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Olesya
"DON'T WANT TO SLEEP STAY HERE!!!"
I'm sorry to say my stay was horrible!! I had booked a King Bed room. I got 2 Queens pushed together! The place was booked with an average age range of 20-30. There were 5 weddings in 3 days. The partying went on all night. All the room doors has automatic closers on them so no matter what time people yelled, crawled, fought, swore, laughed, drank some more, every single door SLAMMED shut. This would start at midnight and not stop until at least 6am!! With our room being on one of the main paths to everything, we got to hear it all. The food was not that great! I will say they do a great breakfast buffet! Many varieties of all kinds of food to chose from. I understand people are celebrating, but for those of us on vacation, trying to also relax and have a good time it was very inconsiderate!!!
Lauren
Absolutely wonderful. Great layout....although the main lobby is far from your room if you are ocean front. Great friendly and helpful staff...from the food service to entertainment. Plenty of pool space. EVERYTHING is onsite here, no need to ever leave. The marina is just a short walk down the beach.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"The food was beyond terrible. No can or bottle"
The pools were great, the food was disgusting. Staff was all pretty nice.
overall ok they realy need elavators in all buildings not just #7
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Wonderful place for vacation"
Loved it, its a wonderful place to have a vaction.
Alba
"hotel stay"
This was our 2nd trip to Cabo riu santa fe. As usual we had a great time with 2 other couples who joined us. For us this time, it was for rest & relaxation. We had a great time going into downtown & shopping. The weather was a little rough the first 2 days (wind). After that, we just enjoyed laying around the pool to soak up the sun & eat, drink and kick back & forget about reality for a few days. Would do it again in a heart beat. The Santa Fe resort is a great place to stay in Cabo. The evening shows were outstanding & the drinks plentiful. Time flys when you are there. Before we knew it, it was time to come home. You want a great get away?, this is the place''''''. Eddie Armenta Tucson, Arizona
Fast Eddie
"Riu Santa Fe"
This resort is exceptional. I have never stayed anywhere before where the staff, from the maids that clean to your room on up are EXTREMELY polite and friendly. Each staff person greets you with a hello and how are you. The grounds are absolutely immaculate and beautiful. The main buffet by the lobby has more food than I've ever seen in one place. The small buffet with the ocean front view is nice as well, smaller and less of a selection, but you can still get quite a bit of food. Room is a very nice size; bed is a little hard and the pillows are small but it is a resort, not home. I am already planning my trip back!
Jen
"Close to the beach"
Overall our stay was very good. The bad experience was that we paid more to upgrade our room in our expedia reservation and when we got to the hotel it was just as a request. So we had to pay more right there to we what we reserve for. After that the room was great and the view amazing. Food: Steak Restaurant was pretty good. Mexican was the best of all 4. Asian was inedible. Italian was all right. The buffets had various options you just have to be creative. Internet connection was really bad and you had to pay for it. Paddle boarding was ok I just wished we could've been able to paddle to the rocks.
Nik
"Good Experience"
Friendly staff, hard workers, big pools, something for everyone. They had a spring break area, a family area. The4 pacific was rough.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Awsome"
Best vacation ever!! We celebrated an awsome wedding and they treated us very very well!! I will be visiting again!!
Other trip May 9, 2015
pnewb
"Accommodations were good, Food and drink was okay"
Food and drinks were okay, wish they had better scotch, we were told that a la carte restaurants were sold out, but we were still able to get a table every night, wait staff friendly, if you want to swim in the ocean you will have to walk 5 - 10 minutes to Medano beach. We took bus to marina cost about a buck.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Bruce
This was a girls' getaway vacation and we had a blast at the Riu Santa Fe! As soon as we walked into the lobby, we were impressed. The reception area is like a huge open air living room and you can snag a margarita or tequila sunrise right as you walk in. The gentleman who checked us in, Francisco, was so nice and he explained how everything works and got us all set for our stay. We also made a beeline for the customer service desk after checking in to make our reservations for dinner at their restaurants and they were booked for that night and the next, but Claudia asked us to come back a little while later and she said she would see if she could fit us in. We had our first meal at the buffet and it was international night and we weren't that impressed but the food got better as our stay progressed. The staff at the buffet and Torote steakhouse where we had breakfast were excellent, as were the staff at the swim up bar at Mezcal (at one the infinity pools overlooking the ocean). They also had fun entertainment in the evening in the theater. I want to say that this trip was just like a cruise ship, but on land and without the seasickness. You can stay here the whole time and not leave and be perfectly happy - it was a great relaxation vacation where we just sat by or in the pool all day. The booze in-room and at the bars is a little watered down but it helps you pace yourself.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Kaye
"Riu Santa Fe"
Very large resort with a lot to do. Two large pool areas; the one closest to the beach is like being at a college party; the one up by the entrance to the resort is chill. Drinks are good but nothing is top shelf; all cheap stuff. Good food in the main buffet (La Baja California) and in all the dinner venues which require reservations. For the money, it would be difficult to beat this particular resort. Thumbs Up! -Jeremy
Other trip May 7, 2015
Jeremy
"Bachelor Party"
Staff was friendly, food was good, make sure to reserve for any restaurants other than the buffet by the check-in counter. Make sure to check out on time. My friends were late and they charged about $50 per person. Lots of things to do with all ages of folks. I would recommend to any type of traveler. Things close down around 1:30 am but you can go downtown til 6am. $18 for a van upto 10 people.
Leo
"All Inclusive Resort on the Beach"
Beautiful place on the beach. Two pool areas one near the center the other near the beach with an infinity pool over looking the point. Swim up bars in both areas. Limited beer selection Dois XX light and dark. Wide liquor selection with whiskey, rum, Mexican vodka and of course tequila. Food is pretty good but you need to do reservations as soon as you get there the restaurants fill up quickly . Sometimes you can get in without a reservation since some people don't show up.
"Great food'"
Overall great experience. Rooms can be a bit nicer.
sabrina
"Great experience"
The staff were incredible, so nice and remembered our names every day. You definitely won't be hungry... the food is good, especially the Mexican restaurant. If you're expecting five star dining at an all-inclusive your expectations may be a little too high. The resort is so clean. No complaints, great trip! Thank you, Riu!
4 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
Megan
"Nice Hotel but Noisy!"
The experience on the hotel was great but the problem that I had was at the Room. I had some neighbors that was so noisy. Also when the people was walking and chatting on the aisle, I had the sensation that those people was on my room.
Lupe
This was our 5th time at this hotel . You get a great bang for your buck here . I felt like this time they had better entertainment at the pool area, better food , and service! The location is awesome as it has a great view and 5 min taxi to downtown .. I would go back again
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Great resort for the price!"
Great priced resort. Food was average. Drinks were good. Service was great. Room was nice but the beds were not very comfortable and the pillows were very small. Had a great time overall.
Aaron
"Close to the beach but loud loud loud"
Bed not comfortable and the place was so loud. Don't try to sleep here bc there's always someone screaming, partying or pounding on your door. The food was good the place was spotless and the beach amazing though.
Other trip May 4, 2015
girls trip
"Food and alcohol are so bad."
Look, this place is good for one thing and that's partying. The food is mostly bad in all areas other than the main buffet by the lobby, where it's actually decent. Don't know why. They definitely don't have the health standards we do. The booze in the bars are literally undrinkable. We actually went to Costco to buy our own and that solved that problem. It sucks because you pay for the all inclusive. Bottom line is this, if you're looking to party and hook up this is your spot and I highly recommend. Anything other than that stay elsewhere.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Jay D
It was a great experience/vacation. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Our stay April 2015 a Riu Santa Fe"
Resort is beautiful, very well kept pools & grounds. The only issues we encountered were they need to have elevators in all of the buildings. Only had one in building 7. The view was awesome from the 4th floor. Also, really missed not having a coffee pot in the room. Overall would highly recommend this resort.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel!"
Very clean hotel. They pour the drinks heavy! Food was amazing. Night life was plentiful. Views were beautiful. Pools were nice and plentiful. Staff was very friendly and spoke English very well. Only downside, no wifi in the hotel rooms, only free wifi in the lobby.
Mari
"Clean and friendly hotel"
My husband and I enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel to family and friends.the grounds were well keep. The food was very good and the bartenders were great. We will return to the hotel.
Sandy
"Nice All Inclusive~ BEWARE: lock up valuabes"
For the most part the hotel was pretty much as advertised. Food was good, fresh, and had alot of variety. The mixed drinks were good depending which bar you got them from, they only serve Dos Equis beer on tap which tasted horrible except at the quiet pool bar. Grounds were kept very clean, the hotel staff could have been more service friendly. Overall the stay was nice until the last night. We made dinner reservations for the italian restaurant for 8pm, were gone maybe one hour, and came back into our room to grab some money for a cab that I had left in a small purse in the bottom of the closet. Granted We should have locked it up with everything else, but we thought it would be safe at the bottom of the closed closet while we were gone for an hour. Well, we came back after dinner to find all the dresser drawers opened in our room and stuff from our suitcases obviously tossed around, and of course the cash, about 80.00 missing from the small purse. We reported it to the front desk, who didn't seem helpful or too concerned about the incident. We didnt push the issue as we felt it was our fault for not locking it up in the first place, but who expects someone breaking into their room. I would advise not to made dinner reservations there as they obviously have a system of knowing who's in their room at certain times. Had it not been for that incident on the last night which left us feeling violated, the stay would have been nice.
AZ couple
"Beautiful resort close to the beach!"
First time staying at all inclusive resort. There weren't any hidden charges that I'm aware of which is a plus! Rooms were large and very clean! There are several room buildings but the one we were in didn't have elevators so carrying luggage up 3 stories wasn't fun but we only did it once so no big deal! I recommend you make dinner reservations once you get there, they have 4 evening restaurants and 3 reauire reservations the other is a buffet. Food was good and they have good window of meal times and snacks provides throughout day and night! Pools are gorgeous and there's a ramp to walk directly down to beach! Very good location if you plan to go downtown (night life, shopping, flea markets? Marina, etc) was just a couple minutes in the cab! There's also a shuttle just outside the resort that I was told only costs .80 cents and it does a big circle to and from town! Enjoy your stay, we did!!
Gina
"Very nice hotel, close to the beach and downtown."
Our stay was amazing. We wer skeptical at first but from the moment we walked in we were treated like kind and queens. The device was great, the food was great and the hotel was beautiful and relaxing.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
JM
"lot of walking to every thing"
one week and enjoyed every day, did not get to spend time at the beach it was to far from things but liked all of it
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
c.s.
"Great Stay but..."
Beautiful vacation. Nothing to really complain about. Just wished the hotel advised us clearly upon arrival the importance and deadlines involved with restautant reservations and hotel activities.
4 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Cherylann
Resort was beautiful and large enough to not feel crowded even on a very busy weekend. Not close to downtown Cabo but with everything the resort offers who needs to leave? Only disappointment was the food. It was bad. And only available during specific windows.
Kristy
"Beautiful place I would recommend it to everyone."
Everyday the weather, food, and the people that worked there were very nice and helpful. I'm home now and I am so rested. I will go back.
Rose
"Amazing resort!"
I stayed here with my friends. It was gorgeous, one of the best places I've ever been. I would definitely return and plan to! Food was good and even the buffets were great. Only food complaint is that breakfast cuts off at 10:30 so if you sleep late you cannot eat lunch until 12. Lots of things to do nearby. Gorgeous views from hotel. Only hotel complaint is that some buildings did not have an elevator and no one was there to help us with carrying bags to the top floor! Overall, we had a 5 star vacation.
kelsey
"Nice hotel. Right next to beach."
Great time. Nice hotel, nice people, great pools, food is okay, alcohol was not the best quality, but it works.
"Everything all in one"
Our second time here, and everything was great again. I don't know how they can do it for the prices that we paid. We have stayed in many places in Mexico and this is by far the cleanest and best maintained. The all inclusive food was great.
Jerry
"Very nice hotel on the beach"
Very Nice hotel we spent our 30th Anniversary at the Riu hotel.... It was our first time in Cabo so we did not know what to expect, but from the time we arrived everyone was very welcoming and the concierge from Expedia were fantastic both prior to and after our arrival. We did take one excursion the City Tour just so we could see the area, it was more than we could have asked for.
Debbie
"Left disappointed by food quality and room comfort"
We stayed here with high hopes due to the hotel location. The food was left sub-par compared to other all-inclusives we have used. Cleaning of the room was good and they tried to leave something cute, like a towel animal or flower, every day. However, the comfort of the bed was more like sleeping on a row of bricks. We will return to Cabo but stay elsewhere.
Clinton
"Beautiful resort/mediocre food"
The resort was beautiful, but the food was just mediocre.
AL
"Noisy ...no elevators.... beer sucked"
Everyday from 4 an to 7 am I heard staff on the hotel grounds making noise...8 am cleaning ladies talking Ao loud they sounded like they were yelling at each other. Speaking of cleaning ...the lady left a trash can in the middle of the entryway and the towels were left in the bathroom on the floor.
looking2relax
The hotel was very nice. I loved staying in building 7. The pool area is very lively. The restaurant staff was very friendly
Chrissy
"Very pleasant hotel"
Just spent 7 days at Riu Sant Fe Hotel and it was amazing. Pools where great and food was excellent. Staff was so friendly at all times. Always something to do never a dull moment. Will definitely be returning.
Liz
Very clean, everyone was so nice, great food, great pools, activities
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Close to beach, very clean"
No wifi access in room only in hotel registration area. This was horrible and I would not stay for this reason.
cabo vacation
"Just ok"
Ive stayed at Riu Santa Fe four times now, mainly due to the price. As far as bang for the buck, this place is a decent deal. The rooms and hotel in general are kept very clean. My only complaint is the food is so, so. Not terrible but nothing they serve is worth getting excited about.
smitty
Wonderful time we love it . I would love to go again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Nice All Inclusive Hotel with fantastic views"
Riu was a great place to stay for our time in Mexico, we didnt really leave the hotel which must mean we liked it! The food for the all inclusive was great, always something different to eat and was very enjoyable to eat. Endless drinks and free pour. The staff were friendly and helpful when required. The pool was huge and refreshing on the hot Cabo days. The only down side is that there were not enough sun beds by the pool. I understand it was probably a busy time for the hotel, but if you didnt get to the beds by before 10am you struggled to get one for the whole day.
Tarryn
"Nice hotel great view of the beach"
The food choice was plentiful and if you drink beer and alcohol this is the place for you. The room is stocked with 4 different types of alcohol, mixers, water, beer and soft drinks. We had a wonderful time.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015