All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America
1212 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ, 08401, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Good internet service
  • Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
    Clean
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad pool
"Can never go wrong with Courtyard Marriott"
Wonderful experience
3 night trip Aug 10, 2015
Courtyard Marriott
"super"
Amazing experience
1 night trip Sep 7, 2015
Luis
"ok value for the money"
Bar and Breakfast were nice. Service and valet good. But they advertise a block from Boardwalk and it is 2+ blocks away and the A/C was broken all weekend. They kept trying to repair it but it never worked properly. They offered us free breakfast Saturday and Sunday to compensate which was better then nothing but overall very disappointed in the no A/C situation.
2 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
Always a good stay
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Raymond
I rated the neighborhood as I did because the corner the hotel sits on is fine. Two operating and two deserted casinos down the street weren't thrilling. The rest of the neighborhood is a mix, just think of the "New" AC. The one step down, "overall" rating includes the lack of a dining room. I do understand that due to the area, full service dining might not be financially viable. P.S., I didn't starve. I was in just one night; the staff was excellent and overall, I'm pleased.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2015
"It was awesome to wake up and see the ocean."
I loved the hotel lobby, room, service and stay. It was so nice to be close to beach, stores and restaurants. I felt safe and secure being there. I wish i could have stayed longer but I plan on returning soon with my family.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
"great hotel , didn't have any issues"
Went to celebrate a bacholar party with friends and chose the marriot courtyard based on the rating an reviews. Other casinos and hotels just had bad reviews...and I looked for hours. I had stayed at other marriot hotels around the us and knew that they all pretty much have the same standard, so I felt like I knew what to expect. Parking is done by the hotel team and seemed to go smooth. Cost about 13 bucks. The hotel is right on the boardwalk ..well about 1 block worth of a walk. It's on the far end but worked out great. The room looked great and was way better than the last hotel I stayed at in alantic city. (Forgot the name). But the room was better than what I expected based on reviews of the hotel and surrounding hotels. Check in and check out was smooth and easy.I stayed 1 night with 4 other friends and the trip was amazing. And I would have to say having such a nice hotel certainly played a role in making it amazing.
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Jonathan
Very comfortable hotel, clean and well-maintained. The two block walk to the boardwalk went through a rather sketchy neighborhood--a better route is to walk through the casino next door.
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Excellent
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"Very nice"
Very nice
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Guillermo
"Marriott approval. August 2015"
The room was clean. However there was Strange noise coming from one corner of the room. I couldn't figure out there was occasional loud noise from there.
3 night trip Aug 24, 2015
Wolde
The staff is very friendly and helpful. They knew what clubs and bars to recommend and even told us which ones to avoid. I definitely will be staying at the Marriott again.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Caitlin
"Nice hotel, very convenient location"
We stayed for 2 nights and everything was great. The room had all needed for a short stay.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Rosi
Close to the beach and boardwalk which was nice. Private parking was nice and worth the fee Room was clean, which was my biggest concern
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Fun in the sun in A C!"
Had a really relaxing stay in the hotel. The beach and boardwalk were fabulous! Loved Harry' seafood restaurant and the casinos!
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"Not Satified"
Hotel is lazy and not well kept up no need to go back there the staff was nice but that all folfs
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Chuck
"Joes trip"
Hotel was very nice but, pricey. It was actuqally more expensive than some casino hotels. Just didnt appreciate paying so much for a room and then having to pay to park when there is a huge parking area.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
joseph
"Great buy one thing missed"
Everything was great except 'stinky shower curtain'
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Close to the the boardwalk"
Called the hotel at around 11-12 to check if there was a room available and a miracle there was. After our color run, thankfully there was a room available immediately so we didn't have to wait until 3pm for check-in. Checking in was quick, we valet the car since it was only $12 and can go in and out anytime. We got to our room and the door was so heavy to push (guessing for fire hazard reasons). Bed size is double but seems a lot smaller when we sat/laid down. Opened the fridge and there was a left over fruit container. So the room was not entirely clean. No vents in the bathroom and drainage is kind of slow when showering.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Roxy
I wish I could have parked my own car.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Over priced!"
I think this hotel is a bit expensive! Parking is additional ($12) - there is no complementary breakfast. And the Bistro - is definitely expensive and the food is not that great either!
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Latha
"Our stay at The Merriot in Atlantic City"
This room was booked throught hotels.com.... I was told that we had a balcony and that it was within walking distance to the boardwalk... We had no balcony, we had a lady with us that has copd, and she could not walk that far, so we had to be cheuffered to the boardwalk and back everyday... The cleanliness of the room was superb however, other than the fact that they never left enough wash cloths, so we had to literally beg for those everyday... We also had a fire scare on the 2nd floor while we were there, where the whole 2nd floor had to be evacuated... This was very scary at 3:45 in the morning, to be awakened by fire alarms....
6 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Dora
The staff was outstanding.
2 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Vanessa
"Another good time at the Courtyard"
Always a pleasure to use this hotel. They are very good at holding your reservation. Place is always clean, rooms well kept, service just great.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Nice room to view from window on eleven floors."
Very comfortable to stay and sleep! Nice and kind service Good rate!
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Clean hotel close to boards"
Facilities were good. Room exceptionally clean. Based on personal experience and observations the staff could use some customer service training. They weren't very accommodating to customers or friendly. It didn't seem as though they enjoyed working there which would discourage me from being a repeat customer.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
B.
"its great"
Marriottcourtyard hotel is a very good place to stay.good customer service.Free wifi and you can also use the computer and the printer for free thats in the lobby area. And you can sit down and watch the sports channel on the big screen tv thats in the lobby to.the hotel was clean and the bed was comfortable as well. I went there doing the week for 2 days and it was worth the money i paid 297. The area was not great. But the best part is going to the beach was a block away.the hotel.com needs to update the website.Because there is no check out fee. And the security deposit was on 50 bucks.and the hotel is smoke free.Its a good hotel to go to if you do not want to spend big bucks at the casino hotel.i had a wonerful time going there.
2 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
LAURA
"Quite the Option"
As a result of our late booking, we were placed in a handicap room with no bathtub, which was inconvenient when bathing. That, however, would be my fault. Though what is not my fault would be the area in which the hotel was built. It was a rather shady area to stay at. Nonetheless, the beach, despite not being visible from our hotel room, was only a five minute walk from the hotel, which was rather convenient. Overall, I had a nice stay here.
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Why Didn't We Stay Here Sooner! Terrific!!"
Sheer Delight. Smoke-free throughout. Overall cleanliness. Cozy. Quiet. No rowdiness. Absolutely the best mattress we had ever slept on in Atlantic City. Neighborhood was just okay. Highly impressive Marriott.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Amazing! The front desk were not only helpful but friendly and accommodating . I would definitely stay there again and recommend others
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
Marie
"Nice place to stay in AC"
A little off the boardwalk but close enough. Hotel itself was very nice
2 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
good location, clean rooms, great experience
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Jen
"close to boardwalk"
Staff was helpful. Hotel was nice. Walking distance to boardwalk.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
suzanne
"Wonderful hotel for the price."
Hotel was great. Check in was fast n easy. Room was clean n comfortable. Paid for parking and saw my truck every time we walked to the boardwalk. Happy about that. Will stay there again for sure.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Jeffrey
Very clean, nice location , but the pillow is not comfortable .
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"Marriott Alantic City"
Super close to the beach and Boardwalk. Great place to stay. Only complaint is parking. Only have valet and the drivers drive like its NASCAR.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Overnight stay"
This was an overnight getaway. We were pleasantly surprised by the fresh, clean and newly refurbished room. The beds were extremely comfortable. The pillows were just right..the small refrigerator and the luggage stand were added benefits. Everything necessary for a comfortable stay was included in the room. I would not recommend a room next to the elevator. We had a problem with the door lock which was immediately addressed. Starbucks was an added benefit. I would certainly recommend Courtyard Marriott..and look forward to another stay.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Great price"
One block from beach and clean
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"AWESOME PLACE TO STAY"
Super close to the boardwalk, clean, modern, we loved it
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
DaVonna
Staff was very friendly and helpful, rooms were nicely furnished and clean.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Only complaint would be that the bistro staff was not very friendly.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Denise
Very comfortable, I enjoyed my stay there!!!
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"The Marriott for a short stay."
My wife and I with our grandson wee there for a basketball tournament. The hotel was very comfortable and clean and the staff very professional and friendly. We didn't really walk around the immediate area since his games were driving distance away.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
I had a very comfortable stay , but my dress was stolen, I remembered shortly after I left the hotel I had for gotten my dress in the closet and called the hotel immediately called the hotel and left a message with Pauline who stated in her v/m she would get back to me in 24-48 hours, by the time she called back and us playing phone tag and her checking my room after numerous times telling her my room # she stated to me my dress was not there and it was not in lost in found. I feel if there had been someone from housekeeping live to answer the phone instead of having to wait 24 hours for a response I would have my dress. I will not being staying at your hotel again and I will discourage any one who asks me about my stay. Cheryl
1 night trip Jul 19, 2015
Cheryl
"Perfect time!"
Great stay! Great employees -- don't have one thing to complain about!
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Sophie
"I may try again."
Bathroom not very clean. Sand on furniture. Great lobby to eat and watch TV. Manager was great.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2015
"Nice Place"
Nice Clean hotel.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2015
"AC Getaway"
Very nice hotel and it was a tremendous value. Hotel is modern and very clean. It's a short walk to the boardwalk and the Beach.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015