All hotels in Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States of America

Good internet service
    Clean
  • Value for money
    Bad pool
Convenient location to various places
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
"Great!"
Very friendly, comfortable, parking and close to casinos. Overall I would stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Everything was fine regarding the hotel, room, and staff. The neighborhood was very dicey though. The Jitney picks you up right outside the hotel so that was a nice plus.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2015
"AWESOME STAY"
CHASON AND DANNY AT THE FRONT DESK WERE SUPERB!!! VALET PARKING WAS AWESOME TOO!
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
"greatly surprised"
great stay surprised how nice and clean the room was!
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
The front desk staff was extremely friendly and helpful checking in, getting us a taxi and checking out. Hotel was clean and rooms are spacious. Beds are comfortable and they provide plenty of amenities. Very convenient location to get to any casino or stores nearby.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
Desiree
"There were bed bugs in room 710"
I woke up itchy and had bug bites all over. The staff was great everyone friendly. Valet was awesome.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Enjoyed my stay
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Ebony
It was fine for the price and one night stay no issues as far the stay went. only complain would be they charge for parking which is totally business purpose not for the customers who stay they dont care about us.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2015
Ravikrishna
"Very Nice hotel!!"
My friends and I were pleasantly surprised. It s modern, clean and well kept. It was only one block away from the Boardwalk. Staff was friendly and nice.
1 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
Jose
"Love the Marriot!"
Love it, Love it, Love it! My boyfriend and I always stay here when we're in Atlantic City. The jitney is very accessible and location of hotel is convenient to boardwalk, casinos and Boardwalk Hall Theatre!
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Sabrina
"Very nice"
The room was very nice and the hotel was also
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Dontae
The cost was too too much.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
"weekend getaway"
enjoyable. comfortable. relaxing. great food at Kelsey (2 blocks away). Saw a lot of paper, debris in front bldg that should be cleaned up.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
"My stay"
I enjoyed my stay my only complaint is that I found alot of shed hair on one of my pillows. And I know for a fact that it wasn't mines because I had my head rapped the whole weekend and because it was found after the room had been "cleaned" and i did not even lay on the bed nor the pillow yet.
Other trip Oct 10, 2015
"Beach get away"
The hotel is overall great, the location is almost right on the beach and the boardwalk is right there. The only downfall of the hotel would be the valet and breakfast buffet. I showed up at the hotel and found out I had to pay for valet parking and there were no other options. And the breakfast buffet they say they have is not actually a Buffet and it's only the food from the Starbucks cafe. Other than that it was good
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
The suppose queen beds were small and uncomfortable. The parking is $12/ day and it should be free. It's a expensive cost for a hotel without a pool or jacuzzi.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"No Smoking Zone"
I enjoyed my stay at the Marriot the only complaint I would have is there needs to be a "No Smoking Zone" placed in front of the hotel. My husband and I are non smokers and it was very unpleasant to be waiting for our car and be subjected to person(s)smoking. Your personnel who did the valet parking were very nice and professional.
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
ANTOINETTE
I stayed in a 2 queen bedroom. The beds are 2 small. They should definitely have free parking and not $12/ day.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Girls' Night Out"
I stayed here with friends for one night. Every one from the valet to the front desk service people were courteous and helpful. It was a fabulous experience.
1 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2015
Mary Kate
"Enjoyable Stay!"
Friendly staff and nice gym!
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
Jerome
"Atlantic City Marriott"
This hotel was very great!! Excellent service and very clean
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
"great"
Everything was excellent
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
joseph
"Nice hotel but poor area"
My husband and I wanted to head to the beach for the weekend, but couldn't find a hotel in the Ocean City, NJ area, so we decided on the Marriott Courtyard in AC, NJ. We hadn't been to AC in almost 30 years and when we arrived, we didn't realize how rundown the area had become. The area has become pretty depressed and we didn't feel comfortable walking around outside at night, unless we were on the boardwalk where there were more people. The Marriott was very nice and we had no complaints with the hotel at all; just the area.
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
"Great place to stay in AC"
Everything was great. I would only miss some more services for a Marriot: pool, dining, .....
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"Can never go wrong with Courtyard Marriott"
Wonderful experience
3 night trip Aug 10, 2015
Courtyard Marriott
"super"
Amazing experience
1 night trip Sep 7, 2015
Luis
"ok value for the money"
Bar and Breakfast were nice. Service and valet good. But they advertise a block from Boardwalk and it is 2+ blocks away and the A/C was broken all weekend. They kept trying to repair it but it never worked properly. They offered us free breakfast Saturday and Sunday to compensate which was better then nothing but overall very disappointed in the no A/C situation.
2 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
Always a good stay
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Raymond
I rated the neighborhood as I did because the corner the hotel sits on is fine. Two operating and two deserted casinos down the street weren't thrilling. The rest of the neighborhood is a mix, just think of the "New" AC. The one step down, "overall" rating includes the lack of a dining room. I do understand that due to the area, full service dining might not be financially viable. P.S., I didn't starve. I was in just one night; the staff was excellent and overall, I'm pleased.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2015
"It was awesome to wake up and see the ocean."
I loved the hotel lobby, room, service and stay. It was so nice to be close to beach, stores and restaurants. I felt safe and secure being there. I wish i could have stayed longer but I plan on returning soon with my family.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
"great hotel , didn't have any issues"
Went to celebrate a bacholar party with friends and chose the marriot courtyard based on the rating an reviews. Other casinos and hotels just had bad reviews...and I looked for hours. I had stayed at other marriot hotels around the us and knew that they all pretty much have the same standard, so I felt like I knew what to expect. Parking is done by the hotel team and seemed to go smooth. Cost about 13 bucks. The hotel is right on the boardwalk ..well about 1 block worth of a walk. It's on the far end but worked out great. The room looked great and was way better than the last hotel I stayed at in alantic city. (Forgot the name). But the room was better than what I expected based on reviews of the hotel and surrounding hotels. Check in and check out was smooth and easy.I stayed 1 night with 4 other friends and the trip was amazing. And I would have to say having such a nice hotel certainly played a role in making it amazing.
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Jonathan
Very comfortable hotel, clean and well-maintained. The two block walk to the boardwalk went through a rather sketchy neighborhood--a better route is to walk through the casino next door.
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Excellent
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
"Very nice"
Very nice
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Guillermo
"Marriott approval. August 2015"
The room was clean. However there was Strange noise coming from one corner of the room. I couldn't figure out there was occasional loud noise from there.
3 night trip Aug 24, 2015
Wolde
The staff is very friendly and helpful. They knew what clubs and bars to recommend and even told us which ones to avoid. I definitely will be staying at the Marriott again.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Caitlin
"Nice hotel, very convenient location"
We stayed for 2 nights and everything was great. The room had all needed for a short stay.
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Rosi
Close to the beach and boardwalk which was nice. Private parking was nice and worth the fee Room was clean, which was my biggest concern
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Fun in the sun in A C!"
Had a really relaxing stay in the hotel. The beach and boardwalk were fabulous! Loved Harry' seafood restaurant and the casinos!
2 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"Not Satified"
Hotel is lazy and not well kept up no need to go back there the staff was nice but that all folfs
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Chuck
"Joes trip"
Hotel was very nice but, pricey. It was actuqally more expensive than some casino hotels. Just didnt appreciate paying so much for a room and then having to pay to park when there is a huge parking area.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
joseph
"Great buy one thing missed"
Everything was great except 'stinky shower curtain'
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Close to the the boardwalk"
Called the hotel at around 11-12 to check if there was a room available and a miracle there was. After our color run, thankfully there was a room available immediately so we didn't have to wait until 3pm for check-in. Checking in was quick, we valet the car since it was only $12 and can go in and out anytime. We got to our room and the door was so heavy to push (guessing for fire hazard reasons). Bed size is double but seems a lot smaller when we sat/laid down. Opened the fridge and there was a left over fruit container. So the room was not entirely clean. No vents in the bathroom and drainage is kind of slow when showering.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Roxy
I wish I could have parked my own car.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Over priced!"
I think this hotel is a bit expensive! Parking is additional ($12) - there is no complementary breakfast. And the Bistro - is definitely expensive and the food is not that great either!
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Latha
"Our stay at The Merriot in Atlantic City"
This room was booked throught hotels.com.... I was told that we had a balcony and that it was within walking distance to the boardwalk... We had no balcony, we had a lady with us that has copd, and she could not walk that far, so we had to be cheuffered to the boardwalk and back everyday... The cleanliness of the room was superb however, other than the fact that they never left enough wash cloths, so we had to literally beg for those everyday... We also had a fire scare on the 2nd floor while we were there, where the whole 2nd floor had to be evacuated... This was very scary at 3:45 in the morning, to be awakened by fire alarms....
6 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Dora
The staff was outstanding.
2 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Vanessa
"Another good time at the Courtyard"
Always a pleasure to use this hotel. They are very good at holding your reservation. Place is always clean, rooms well kept, service just great.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015