All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3325 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV, 89109, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"can't go wrong with Palazzo"
Great hotel, wonderful casino, awesome pools, spacious and comfy room. True 5 star hotel
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
We had a wonderful time. We will definitely stay there again
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Taylor
"Vegas Weekend in July"
From Valet to check-in to Bell service. 5 stars all the way. You truly get what you pay for. I've stayed many times in Vegas and this is one of my favorites.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
Cynthia
"Great hotel & service"
The hotel went above and beyond with my accommodations. I truly enjoyed my stay.
3 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
Adam
"Disappointing service"
I reserved a suite with 2 queens. I arrived at around 8pm on Friday, front desk told me there were no more suites with 2 queens. Really??? I could only go for the one with 1 king bed or update to a bigger suite also with 1 king bed only which I need to pay $100 more per night!!!! Of course, I didn't pay extra, I chose the one king in smaller room. When we got into the room, we called and asked for several more pillows and blankets. The lady said they were out of everything!!!!!! At the end, she gave me one pillow and a quilt which is as thin as a bed sheet. Also the front desk lady attitude was......
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Ka Yee
"Amazing rooms!"
The rooms are incredible! Very spacious rooms! The hotel itself is beautiful but it takes a long walk to get to the strip. You can easily get lost in the Palazzo and the Venetian!
3 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Elevators were a big problem-clearly several were out of service the whole weekend making it often impossible to board. Needed to take elevator UP in order to secure one-otherwise would be full on way down.
3 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
STEVE
Great times! would definitely come back to the Palazzo again.
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"Perfect end to a perfect vacation"
We spent 3 nights at a time share and on the third night we decided to stay an extra day. Instead of staying at the time share (which was amazing in itself) we decided to stay at a hotel on the strip. After some discussion we decided on the Palazzo. When we arrived there was a long line at the desk, but they moved through it quickly and before we knew it we were heading up to our room Our room was the Bella suite which has 2 queen beds. The room was amazing! It had a sunken living area with a huge sectional couch, a work desk, and dining table for 3. The view was amazing as well. It had a floor to ceiling window with remote controlled drapes. Our view looked out on south Las Vegas and the desert mountains. Being on the 32nd floor helped too. There are rooms that have a view of the strip, but ours was great in itself. The only thing I would say as a word of warning is be careful moving things in the refrigerator. It is fully stocked and if anything is moved you will be charged. I guess we haven't stayed at any hotels with stocked refrigerators so we were unaware of how it worked. We found out early enough to have the charges removed which pleasantly surprised us. If you are looking for a place to stay on the strip that is full service and has only suites, the Palazzo is for you.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Shaun
Beautiful hotel. I recommend getting the Prestige package. It comes with breakfast and a 24 concierge level on the 23rd floor.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"Nice Hotel, Hassle to actually get to bed."
Hotel rooms are awesome, but we had tons of problems. We arrived with the whole family (3 little kids) around 10pm. They checked us in, we shlep up to the room (which isn't close) to find that neither of the keys work! My husband heads down to get new keys while we camp out in the hallway. Here he comes...guess what...Keys don't work. AHH. So 30 minutes later we're still sitting in the hallway. They offer to send up a maintenance man, NO just give us a different room! So we get a different room, this time key works. They had no bedding to make up the sofa bed (weird!) so i call housekeeping to get some blankets and sheets. Nothing. Call back TWICE before we get the stuff. So needless to say, not happy waiting over an hour to go to bed with 3 tired kids. Nice hotel, but such a hassle.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Bob Anderson Sinatra Show 5 Stars best in town!!!"
Stayed only because of the Sinatra show
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
david
"Get away."
Get away for a few days. Great location, within walking distance to everything. Suite was large and clean. Use of facilities for Palazzo and Venitian. Two gyms to choose from, two pool complexes also. Wonderful pool area, combined must have had over 10 pools to choose from. Plenty of shopping. This place has the wow factor. Staff was friendly and helpful. Got a package with breakfast in room included. Nice luxury touch, great way to start the day. Best sports book.
3 night trip with friends Jul 7, 2015
Harold
"Enjoyment and fun"
In town for golf
1 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
wayne
Very nice and spacious hotel. A bit expensive though.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Luxurious room and very comfortable one night stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
philip
"Recommend!"
Great hotel with huge rooms and nice amenities. Great location near the center of the strip...
2 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"First Time… but won't be the last"
Very spacious and clean room. Would definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Christina
Travelled to Vegas for a conference but also had the family with me. The hotel was great for both. Multiple pools allowed me to swim with the kids without disturbing people who wanted adults only swim time. Pull out couch was fine for my oldest. Big clean room!
4 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
"Will always return...."
I have stayed twice In the last two months. I love the Palazzo. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Room service is excellent. Pool area is wonderful. So many restraunts to choose from and shopping too.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Liane
"Last night in Vegas......."
Stayed in Sumerlin for 4th July, and came in to stay on the Strip on the last night before coming home. Lots of fun. Hotel was nice and room was spacious. Will stay again!
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Very disappointed…."
This was my first and last time to stay at the Palazzo. Upon arrival at 6:45 PM my co-workers and I were told they did not have rooms ready for us because Housekeeping was still cleaning them. They had no idea when we could check in to our rooms. So they told us we could upgrade to a suite and pay an additional $75/night for the suite. We all upgraded and upon check out I noticed that I was charged $84/night. It took our luggage 40 mins to get to our rooms due to them losing it. My room was dusty and Im not sure it was an upgrade. Also the FedEx shipping office inside the casino charged us $35 to hold our packages and was going to charge me an additional $10 to help me with the pkgs to the taxi. I travel to Vegas quite often and will definitely stay at another Hotel.
2 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Timothy
"Vegas visit"
The room was beautiful--not sure it was worth it to pay for the view room, however as the view was comparable to what I've had in other strip hotels for the regular room price. But it was very large and clean, and this is the first hotel I've stayed in that had a remote control for the drapes. Nice touch. Please upgrade your pillows, though. Seems like every hotel has the same supplier of squishy pillows that gives me a kink in my neck.
Angela
Loved it!!!
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Karina M.
"Great Service and Establishment"
Great service, was able to check in a 8am instead of 3pm...gave me a great view of the Las Vegas strip as requested. Very clean rooms, minor mistake on check out bill was corrected right away. Location is great, right in the middle of everything
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"No coffee maker in room !!!!"
Very nice room...we had a suite that included free cocktails and appetizers on the 23rd floor... The prestige check in was overrated...all in all it was one of the best resorts on the strip but I won't stay here again... Can you believe they didnt have a coffee maker in the room!!!...and I had a suite... Having to get dressed and go out in public before my coffee is a deal breaker to me... Palazzo NEVER again!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
The prestige suite experience was amazing! The staff at the prestige consierge were the best-professional, courteous, and very attentive. Food and drinks in the suites lounge were fantastic.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Rooms were nice, cozy and comfortable, could wish for a better view from the window instead of a wall and AC motors.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Jose
"Romantic Getaway"
The hotel was perfect, We have been spoilt, we would love to stay here again. The staff is polite and courteous check in and check out was quick and the Concierge desk is very helpful.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Ashish
"Great choice, loved it."
It was a perfect stay. Great rooms and service. Just be careful before touching any snacks, they're not toted but if you pick one up its an automatic charge as each item is computerized. The hotel should do a better job of noting this, otherwise the stay was perfect.
Travis
Checking in takes too long. The bed was not comfortable.
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Monica
The rooms at this hotel are great! Very spacious, fancy, and no detail left undone. Easy access to the Grand Canal Shoppes at the Venetian and next door to the Wynn.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
"Stinky and stuffy"
Decent experience except for the room. Beautiful registration area, great pools. First walked in the room and was impressed. No smell. However, once the AC was turned on and we had left the room and returned, it was hot and the room smelled like greasy chicken strips. We stayed for two nights so thinking the second day would be better. Nope. Called down to front desk and they said they could send up an air purifier. We got back to our room and and there was a gigantic rectangular structure in the middle of our suite. Loud as heck. It had been runnning for about 5 hours and still stunk to high heaven. It's as if they were pumping that smell down from their kitchens. Also, the room never fully cooled and was hot and muggy. The halls were very nice and cool and once you entered the room, all your wind in the sails were let out and it sucked. Probably wouldn't stay there again. Will go to encore or Wynn next time. Comparable pricing and essentially same location on strip.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Great Week in Vegas"
Suite Style Rooms were excellent with great views of Las Vegas. Only minor set back was since staying a week we asked for a small frig in the room, and advised it would be a $25 per day charge, then they were out of them. So ended up buying one instead for less than the weekly cost would had been. Overall stay was very pleasant and a lot of food/drinking establishments in the hotel.
5 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Nice hotel for a birthday trip"
Great hotel for a birthday trip. The staff was very friendly and the room clean.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Don't be fooled by the glowing reviews."
Meh. Was expecting a whole lot more given the ratings. Check in took 45 minutes - which made us feel like cattle and nearly cost our dinner reservations/concert. No apologies from reception. Requested a fridge and hair dryer via Hotels.com when booking. Not to be. Had to have a hair dryer delivered to the room, but a fridge was not to be had. Smoke detector was beeping in the room and had to be fixed while we were out. Only one bar of soap for the room - we had to keep moving it from the shower to the sink to wash. Also, there was mold in the shower (where the door meets the tile). This is not a five star resort. Will not return unless it is a bargain (sub $100).
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Can't go wrong!"
Complimentary breakfast was simple but delicious. Great view! Very comfortable. Will be back.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Belinda
"American Ninja Warrior Stay"
Stayed for two nights in the heat of June. The pools are nice, but not the over the top water parks like some others on the strip. Loved having the sunken living room and big couch. It was made of a velvet type material, so the cushions slipped more than I preferred, not a big deal though. I would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Skip breakfast package"
Excellent hotel and services;however, the breakfast with the accomodations were not all great: same meal/menu every day...I only had breakfast two(2) times from a six(6) nights stay...would not recommend the breakfast package.It is in the room only...not for walk-in dining...
6 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Tyrone
"10 hours in Las Vegas"
Beautifully appointed room, but had a heavy smell of cigar even though the entire floor is non-smoking. That speaks more about the quality of guests rather than about the hotel. ALL personnel I had occasion to interact with were welcoming, professional and gratious.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Anthony
"Nice Stay"
This hotel is beautiful and suites are huge and very comfortable. The customer service this time was just ok when checking in, which to me is always a little disappointing. There are plenty of restaurants in this hotel for every palette and everyone I have tried have been very good.
2 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Fred
"What's up with the Palazzo?"
We were a bit disappointed in the hotel services. Once we had to call to have the room made up and other time we came back to find it just being finished. In both cases we had left for several hours. We were not always given soap, toilet paper or towels. My husband had to find someone to get the items we needed. Never had this problem when we stayed at the Venetian or the Wynn/Encore.
7 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Bruce
"#1 Hotel in Vegas"
This is probably the best place to stay in Vegas. You are at a prime location being center strip. Walking distance to the two best buffets in town, which are Bachannal at Caesar's Palace and The Buffet at Wynn. They have a nice shopping mall between Palazzo and Venetian and overall a very luxurious experience. I love that the rooms have security checking for room cards before you attempt to get on the elevator and the people that stay here are more mature. The casino at the Palazzo is very spread out and smoke intake is minimal and probably the best in the strip.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Karlo
"Perfect as usual"
Best value hotel on the strip for price and amenities
3 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
First time for my children and they loved it! Will return for sure:)
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
JEROME
It was great
6 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
Zack
Great Hotel in the center of the Strip
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Lots of problems checking in and out. Room was nice
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
joe
"A great escape."
Terrific time. Not cheap on the Prestige level, but certainly worth it for a special four-day occasion. The only downside, not as good a strip view as some others.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Donald
"Perfect in every way"
Excellent in every way. Really enjoyed our stay here. Will definitely be back
3 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015