All hotels in Brossard, Quebec, Canada
6500 boulevard de Rome, Brossard, QC, J4Y 0B6, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"good location near tons of shopping"
On business - very close to work. Hotel very convenient - sit in the middle of retail - every store imaginable. Number of restaurants close by as well.
Other trip May 21, 2015
Stephen
"Perfect for couple"
Perfect for a couple with the skypspa just aside the hotel!!!
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
"Sleek and Modern"
the Alt is an ultra modern hotel providing everything you need with no extra frills. It is sleek ,clean, quiet in room . The staff is super friendly and eager to assist. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely return if we were visiting in the area.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Brenda
"Euro Style w/ Comfort!"
I recently stayed at the Alt hotel in Brossard... I was very please with the style of the hotel and the warmth of the hotel staff. My bed was super comfortable and I slept great. The location is absolutely fantastic, centrally located as part of a outside "life style" shopping center with amazing restaurants and great shopping! I highly recommend MILE PUBLIC HOUSE for great Mason Jar Drinks and the best fish and chips I have ever had... It is also located in the same development!!
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
The Voodoo Rock
"Nice, clean modern hotel."
This hotel is located in an excellent location with easy access to the interstates, Montreal and it's surrounding areas. Most any amenity you would require, food, drink, gym, shopping, movies etc... is available within walking distance of the hotel with most everything connected to the hotel itself. Parking is plentiful, sheltered underground and free making it very convenient. The rooms and hotel are nicely maintained and very quiet and clean. The staff is at least bilingual French and English and very friendly. Overall, staying there is a pleasant experience.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"EXECELLENCE"
Over the last 5+ years there have been downgradres and or eliminations of some amenities such as: 2 bottles of water in room every day to replace what you took/use: small no cost breakfast package left on door every AM, no cost coffee cartridges provided every day, free fruit on lobby bowl. Of course at the same there have been rate increases which is a sign of the times. What has not changed is the GREAT attitudfe and service of ALL the employees in contact with the guests. While I now only come to Montreal twice a year I will continue to stay at this property. Overall it is a great place to stay.
3 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Joe Cool
"Convenient for our visit"
Loved the ambiance and the staff!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Norman Koehler
Very clean hotel and room, friendly, helpful staff, in-room coffee available
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Very convenient"
It was not my first time. I love the place, convenient, close to everything, never disappointed.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
I found the hotel to be very comfortable and convenient in the middle of the mall.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
avid traveller
"Close to all shopping, eating, etc."
The stay was good and staff was very friendly. I didn't like the fact elevators worked on a "card". Without the card, elevator would not function. Got stuck a few times. Lots of noise late at night in hallways.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"ot's a good hotel"
I will definitely come back.
2 night business trip Dec 19, 2013
other than the room nothing about the hotel is anything special...no bar, no restaurant. Room was clean and convenient but nothing special
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
"A great choice"
Great rooms, very clean, and a friendly and attentive staff that can cope with the English speaking world, despite the area being biased primarily towards French. There are many shopping and dining options within walking distance, and parking is indoors and free. All in all, a very good value for what is delivered.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"European style hotel in Brossard"
Hotel is relatively new, rooms small compared to US, Internet is free, but everything else is a charge. Located in new large shopping area.
Other trip May 16, 2013
"ALT"
Very nice clean and comfortable hotel. Location is great ... close to hwy and Montreal
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2013
"Alt Hotel and Very Nice Destination"
The staff and the hotel itself were very well done.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
JW
"Great hotel for business."
This is a very nice hotel near 2 of my customers, so it is quite convenient. I really like the covered parking in the winter. There are also nice restaurants within walking distance. You have to buy your own K-cups of coffee in the lobby for use in your room. I had forgotten to do this the night before, so had to venture down early in the morning for my shot of caffeine.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
"Very nice"
Great location for resurants and shopping. Located right in the middle of an outlet mall. Room is set up well with place to work. Internet seemed to be high speed. If you like coffee in the room you may not like the fact that you must buy the coffee from the front desk.
Other trip Dec 15, 2012
Duane
"Very Nice Hotel Near Great Shopping"
We enjoyed our stay at the Alt. The room was very basic, modern and clean lines and a bit smaller than what we are used to for our travels. Lots of shopping and dining within walking distance which was nice. Front desk staff was very helpful.
2 night romance trip Oct 5, 2012
Clean and comfortable. Def. edgy and trendy not "old" Montreal looking. It is located near a shopping meca with several decent restaurants. It is outside of the city - but love this place none the less.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2012
Sonja

"awsome!!"
Me and my wife really enjoyed our relaxed stay at Alt Quartier Dix30, I would for sure stay there again next time we visit Brossard or Montreal. Very clean, comfortable and right in the heart of a huge shopping and restaurants plaza. one of the best hotels we've been to across the world!!
3 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
Omar
One night stay on our way through from NB. Hotel is fantastic and the shops and restaurants in the Dix30 are excellent. The staff are friendly and helpful and the bed was awesome. Great access through the underground parking made unloading our bags easy. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. My only complaint is that a free breakfast would have been nice for the price.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Modern luxury"
Nice modern hotel, electronics a bit complicated! Room temperature and humidity a little hard to regulate at night
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"The Best"
Faboulus! Parfait!
1 night trip Jun 9, 2015
Guylaine
"Good experience."
Great experience. Modern, very good taste, high quality. Great location and view. Has no pool though. You need to buy the spa package to get tanned.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"nice hotel but payment system has big, big problem"
This was my third stay at this hotel. The room was nice and the bed is confortable. Noise is relatively low considering we were near the elevator. ( some people have no clue that others are in the hotel with them and they yell in the corridor at midnight) My beef is with the payment system. Every time I stayed there was some kind of problem with the credit card being charged for the deposit and then credited. Not sure if it is a problem with the system itself or with the understanding of the system by the employees. This time, the credit was not taken. The stay was not entered as a two night stay. So when we arrive at midnight, we could not get into our room as our cards were not activated. Instead of the employee verifying in the system right away, he suggested that we had demagnitized our card by holding them near our cellphone! ( customer is always right is the right attitude to have....) When he did checked he found out that our cards had not been activated correctly. When came time to pay, we were told that the credit had not been made since the deposit had not been taken. Then our card was charged 3 times and credited twice. The first time that this happen, two years ago, Amex had blocked my card because it was seeing funky activities. So for the same exact experience to happen two years later tells me that the billing system is either very complicated or full of bugs. Other then that, the situation of the hotel is perfect. You can shop, eat, go to the spa.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Brigitte
"A gem at Dix30"
A lovely gem and nice room. Definitely staying there again.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"Great location and interesting decor!"
Room was very comfortable with a great view. Went to a show and came back to the bar with friends for a very pleasant evening.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"New, modern and clean"
Nice location for shopping. Modern and clean
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
We spent the night at the alt hotel, one of the coolest, moderm hotel i've been in. Very different
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
allister
"ALT hotel is my Second Home"
Love the Hotel its clean modern comfortable friendly service many choices of shopping and restaurant walking distance, love the Furniture it catch your eyes and makes feel want to just chill at the bar area. Desk team are amazing with their services Most important the actual Blow dryer in the room only one thing the Glasses in the washroom should be covered from dust. After all I recommend AlT Hotel to all I made sure posted on my FB
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
C
"Simple and comfortable"
Stayed at this hotel a few times and it is very comfortable. Rooms are simple but very practical. Underground parking in PQ in the winter is a real treat,, warm reception all good
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Contemporary, comfortable and convenient."
I stay in this hotel because it is in a good location for my business trips. The rooms are modern, the beds really comfortable, the air conditioning very quiet, and the rain shower is great. It's nice also to be in an area with a big selection of restaurants and shopping. The hair dryer is a professional style model and there is a make-up mirror strong enough to actually see up close.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Great place to stay - Restaurants & shopping"
Enjoyed the quiteness if the room and the underground parking
3 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Normand
"I would go back"
Reception staff was very friendly, helpful and professional. I liked the modern look my friend thought it felt "cold" the bed and pillows were very comfortable. many great restaurants, shopping, cineplex and theater all within walking distance. the undergroung parking is free so even if the room was a bit more expensive than the other places where we stayed before the overall experience was really worth it.
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
Johanne
"Hotel of Choice in Montreal"
ALT Hotel is my hotel of choice every time I stay in Montreal, and I always have a great time. The check-in and check-out experience are both seamless, with the front desk staff always cheerful, pleasant and ready to help. The room is clean - I got a bigger room this time with two queen beds which is most helpful for longer stays. There is a coffee machine with coffee pods, although I preferred the espresso bar in the lobby. The free access to Golds Gym is a great addition. I look forward to my next stay at the ALT.
9 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Emmanuel
"Convenient and Comfortable"
This hotel is right off the highway, so extremely convenient for a night when travelling past Montreal. There are restaurants and stores as part of the complex where the hotel is located so again, very convenient.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
RV deGroot
comfort and cleanliness of our room
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Nicole Vincent
Great experience. There is a lot of shopping to do near the hotel. Nice design and comfortable beds.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Close to a lot of shopping"
Very nice hotel, clean and affordable. Within dix30 and all his shopping very well located. A+
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Patrick
"Clean and modern"
Nice place, clean, night staff could use a little more experience
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
simon
Hotel was great. There is plenty do to do but in terms of the crowd there a noticeable difference in the diversity expectations vs say if you are in downtown montreal this is not an issue as they are more open to different backgrounds and aren't just looking for a certain "type"
3 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
"Nice eco-friendly hotel close to shopping at Dix30"
Stayed at this hotel for a weekend away from everyday life with my wife. Really well situated and would recommend to anyone looking to get away for the weekend to be away but not too away.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Great hotel for the suburbs"
Hotel staff were very helpful. There is free parking, however it is not secure (no security). It is modern and clean and easily accessible by the highway. Perfect for shopping and dining...even a movie as there is a theatre in the parking lot.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Comfort and great Experience"
Great Hotel,comfort, good condition. Highly recommended!!
3 night trip Jun 3, 2014
"Close to Montréal on South shore"
Well located close to good restaurants and shopping area. Nice location for à short stay
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Danielle
"great hotel close to everything"
Nice and quiet ,located in the 10-30 shopping area, restaurants, bars. when to the sky spa located in the same building. great weekend getaway
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
yves
"Great for business visits."
Good place good deal. I like the neighborhood as well. Perfect for business travellers.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Jack
Everything would be perfect if we didn't have to get out of our room for our first coffee.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014