All hotels in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Bar is awesome
    Breakfast is average
    Bad pool
"Can't go wrong here"
Spotless room, cool decor, great location. Staff was flawless. Only complaint was all feather pillows. Both of us are annoyed by soft pillows, it would be nice, if hotels are going to provide 4 pillows on the bed, to make a couple of them firmer foam. Not unique to the Loden. If youlove feather pillows then it's five stars across the board.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Kurt
"Great Place to Stay"
Everything was perfect, from the room to the location to the service. Could not have asked for more.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Great hotel near waterfront"
The room was large with great views and well decorated. The staff provided impeccable service
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"wonderful hotel"
convenience of bicycles on site was terrific! Staff very helpful, would definitely stay there again!
2 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"A Small elegant hotel"
It was marvelous and I'll gladly stay as often as I go to Vancouver!
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Lovely Time!"
My husband, son and I had a lovely stay at the Loden! Our room was perfect for our needs...plenty of space for everyone. The location was terrific and the staff more than helpful. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great downtown location in Vancouver.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Missy
"Very nice centrally located hotel."
Overall a great experience. We had zero issues. The staff was always friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
Laurie
"Conveniently located in downtown Vancouver!"
The staff at the Loden was warm and welcoming. When I inquired about paying for an upgrade to a nicer room, the front desk attendant was very candid and assured me that I would be very happy with the room I had and that spending additional money was not warranted (what a surprise!) The room on the 9th floor was fine, quiet and had all the ammenities I required. My only comments would be that the cabinetry was a bit worn, and that I stubbed my toe several times on the base of the desk chair, so I would have preferred something with a different base. There were bikes, helmets, locks, etc. available in the lobby to use (a very nice offering) and there was a hotel car available for any short hop in the immediate vicinity downtown (which was nice on the one day it rained). The continental breakfast was more than adequate and the complimentary coffee in the lobby was great. All in all, a very pleasant two night stay at the Loden. I stayed three additional nights at L' Ermitage, and for my taste, I prefer the Loden.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Paula
"Great experience, location and staff"
The staff was amazing. They were knowledgeable, helpful and knew all the ins and outs of Vancouver. The coffee in the loby was terific. Sean and the rest of the front desk staff were fun and professional. The hotel location was excellent for sight seeing, walks and food. The gym was surprisingly good.
3 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
"Great boutique hotel in excellent location"
We came to Vancouver to watch a musical, and we needed a place to stay for one night. I wanted to choose a nice hotel, and one of my criteria was a nice bathroom. The bathroom was indeed very nice. It had a deep bathtub and a separate shower. The room itself felt very comfortable and spacious. Since this is considered a boutique hotel, it doesn't have all the amenities a chain hotel would have, like a pool, but it has a gym and they even have bikes to use for free, which we took advantage of. The location is great, and we were able to walk everywhere we needed to go.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Great staff. Friendly and helpful. Nice rooms, and ours was very quiet.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel"
Good location and friendly staff make this a great option for the leisure traveler in Vancouver. I miss not having a gym in the hotel but the great walks made up for that.
2 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2014
Lfd
"Great accomodations"
Great hotel room, especially for the price. Great view (floor to ceiling windows), love the separate shower from the tub, spacious bathroom . . . and the restaurant in the lobby is quite good too. Would absolutely stay again and would recommend to friends.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2014
Guy in SF
Fantastic hotel. Super cool room. Comfy bed. Very good service except they refused to give me a receipt.
4 night business trip May 2, 2014
emily
"Everything at this hotel is wonderful except......"
Guests should be aware that the bathroom is an open concept with 2 awkward sliding doors to close it off. Privacy is less than optimal. Also, the couch is fixed, not comfortable, and makes the room less flexible. The hotel, location, and staff are first rate. Just be aware of the nova bathroom concept. We didn't care for it.
3 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
"Great staff"
Very helpful and gave us good recs. Even sent us delicious bottle of champagne for our anniversary.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Excellent hotel."
Very nice contemporary modern and clean hotel. Staff excellent and close to waterfront.
1 night trip with friends Feb 3, 2014
"Highly recommended"
My best trip to Vancouver yet!
2 night business trip Dec 27, 2013
"Nice hotel, great location!"
We loved Coal Harbour, and the Loden hotel is right in the middle of it. The room was very clean and comfortable, and the hotel staff was very helpful. I absolutely LOVED the soaking tub! I did think it was a little strange that the bathroom area opens right up into the bedroom; there's a sliding door that closes, but the bath and shower area didn't feel completely private. (At least the toilet has a solid door!) However, overall the hotel is great, and this bathroom thing is more an issue of personal preference.
3 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"Sophisticated and Quaint"
I was very impressed by this hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The decor seems like a mixture of sleek contemporary and art deco glam. It's beautiful and classy. Also, I left some things in my hotel room and the house keeping department was super helpful in sending back my stuff. I had a great experience here and highly recommend the Loden! I'll definitely stay here again.
3 night trip Dec 5, 2013
T. PLZN
"Good Place to Get Away"
Overall great hotel and place to get away while still being in the middle of everything. Beautiful rooms with great service and a great restuarant. Television system was a bit slow.
5 night romance trip Oct 6, 2013
Rob
"Great Staff!"
great little hotel! Wonderful staff
2 night trip Oct 5, 2013
hippo
"Beautiful boutique hotel with excellent service"
Stayed at The Loden for 1 night to see a show in Vancouver and was sad to leave. The room's décor was modern, staff was friendly and accommodating and the location was central to many points of interest. Car service is available to take you downtown if needed as well. It was such a relaxing stay - we highly recommend The Loden and will come here again the next time we are in Vancouver BC.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Quite, Comfort, Upscale Hip"
Enjoy every minute of it. Staff is very pleasent, well informed, tries to make your stay most confertable. Fresh coffee, courtsey car for near places.very much liked it
4 night trip Sep 18, 2013
kelly
"The very best of boutique accommodations"
Can't say enough about the charms and beauty of this hotel. The rooms are quiet, exceedingly comfortable, and very easy on the eye. The staff are friendly and very helpful. Couldn't have had a more wonderful stay.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Great value for the money."
Great location. Clean and very friendly staff. I will,visit again. Thanks,
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
sam
"it was as good as it gets"
The hotel was stunning architecturally. The service was impeccable!great gym,restaurant
2 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"Most comfortable bed, ever & Amazing service"
You get what you pay for, people! This hotel may be on the more expensive side but it is worth every penny. The hotel staff made us feel welcome and upgraded us to a view room for free because we had just gotten married. They arranged dinner for us, a bike ride around Stanley park (free of charge), arranged a couples massage for us, and much more. Amazing service, most comfortable bed, ever!!!
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Lindsay
"Fantastic hotel with excellent amenities"
The Loden is the epitome of a gracious hotel in the heart of the best area of Vancouver. The staff were very helpful and friendly and accommodating, and the room was exquisite! There is free coffee in the lobby in the morning, and they always have fresh, unusually prepared water there as well. The water preparation changes daily and is always very refreshing.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Dick
not good value+ problems with TV and Phone
1 night trip Jul 10, 2013
"The low-down on The Loden"
In short, the Loden is an exceptional boutique hotel. Outstanding, attentive service focused on providing comfortable, enjoyable and easy stay in Vancouver. Beautiful facility, nicely appointed and no complaints. The complimentary bicycles were new-ish, well maintained, and acompanied by a map, water, lock and delivered to us by helpful staff. Nice bar/bistro attached to the lobby- ok the drinks were a little watered down- but great service and ambience there. If/when I return to Vancouver I will definitely stay at the Loden.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Great place. Great service. Wonderful staff. Would stay again at drop of a hat. Super
5 night business trip Jun 11, 2013
M Cohen
"Modern and Clean Boutique Hotel"
This is a very nice & convenient hotel. The room was small but nicely decorated & they made good use of the smaller space. Our room had a huge deep tub-short people beware: the tiles are slippery & because I am short I had to stretch to step into the tub. I slipped & banged my inner thigh on the edge of the tiled tub. Another minor annoyance was the TV delayed response; I believe it is a satellite system. The time it takes to go to the menu to select a channel & the system responding is ridiculously slow. We gave up & just flipped the up/down channel button to save a little time. Also the channels offered are pretty limited. The on-site bistro is phenomenal; not only is the food fantastic but the wine list was wonderful & the service was outstanding. The hotel's customer service is great with the exception of booking spa services. I booked a massage last minute & it worked out great for me but my husband booked a massage for the next day & they lost his reservation. I overheard another customer complaining to the front desk about booking a spa treatment the week before her arrival & the hotel did not have her spa reservation documented. Parking at the hotel via valet is expensive but they were great about bringing the car around to us whenever we wanted it. FYI - there is a public parking lot literally across the street for half price & next door to the hotel is an Enterprise Car Rental store.
5 night romance trip May 23, 2013
"Nice high end hotel."
Wonderful hotel! Loved the bedding and room layout. Staff was helpful and professional. They hade cruiser bikes available with helmets, locks, panniers, and water. London type taxi to shuttle you about town. We liked the smallness of the hotel.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Mimi
"The Loden Hotel central and wonderful!!"
The Loden Hotel was a wonderful place to stay in Vancouver centrally located to all the action whether it is hiking in Stanley Park to bicycling all around Gastown. The hotel itself is modern and chic and very comfortable. The staff is lovely and very accommodating and they give you chocolate at bedtime! When I go back to lovely Vancouver I will stay at The Loden Hotel again!!
Other trip May 5, 2013
"Wonderful hotel in Downtown Vancouver/Coal Harbor"
A pleasant, modern hotel. Location is perfect and near enought o Stanley Park to make it a viable place to spend time.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
"Personal, professional"
A luxury hotel that really understands that service is personal, and can't be programmed or scripted. The room design is both beautiful and truly functional (a place to sit, a place to eat, good light for reading. Tableau, the restaurant, is a great place to start the day.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"Incredible by all measures"
Our family stayed at The Loden Hotel for 2 wonderful nights. I was so impressed by the hotels ability to provide outstanding customer service as well as the incredibly luxurious rooms with beautiful decor and breathtaking views. I have travelled all over the world and this is a hotel I will recommend to everyone.
2 night business trip Apr 5, 2013
"Totally Great"
great hotel. great restaurant. 'nuff said.
2 night business trip Apr 4, 2013
"Very cool hotel"
Wow. What a cool room. Generous in size. Modern and well thought out design. Walls can be a bit thin. We could hear the tv from our friends in the next room. They promised us that the tv was not turned up.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
G man
"Wow. One of the Best."
I've stayed in many hotels in many countries and I can say that the Loden is a special place. The comfort, luxury, amenities, and location are all top notch but the service is really exceptional. The small scale, intimate entrance, and friendly staff make you feel like this place is just for you. Small details like free bikes and car service are the icing on your personal cupcake (also included during our Easter stay)!
2 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2013
josh
Nice hotel. Pretty god location. Expensive parking. Nice rooms. Attached restaurant. No pool/spa. Nice staff.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013

"Vancouver I love you"
The hotel gives you a very easy home feeling with a touch of class and finesse Staff was very helpful and the things you ask are delivered in a speed service The restaurant downstairs is lovely too
2 night trip Jan 24, 2016
Gilson
Overall good.
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2015
"Hawaii here we went"
We stayed here for our 25th anniversary - night before Hawaii cruise. The staff and the hotel exceeded our expectations. We will definitely book here again. The bed and the view were amazing.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
LISA
"A gem in Vancouver"
My experience at the Loden exceeded my expectations in every way. The service was impeccable and very personalized. The hotel is situated on a quiet street close to Coal Harbour. Beautiful area to walk and loads of options for joggers as well. Plenty of amenities nearby. The rooms are sophisticated and very functional. I stayed in two separate ones and loved them both. One had a fairly nice view of the harbour. Even if you can't see the ocean, the city views are spectacular. Enjoyed a succulent dinner at Tableau, the French restaurant downstairs. I will definitely stay at the Loden again.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Shane
"Great Stay in Superb Vancouver Hotel"
Friendly, modern hotel in the business district close to the shoreline. Complimentary cycles are available for guests and Vancouver is a interesting and safe city to explore on 2 wheels.
3 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Superb in Every Way"
Stayed here for our honeymoon , hotel was superb. Rooms were excellent. Reception and concierge were brilliant at recommending places to visit in Vancouver.
6 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"Recommend the Loden"
Excellent smaller hotel in a central downtown location. Enjoyed a nice corner room with floor to ceiling windows to enhance the view. Renovated and in great condition. Exceptional staff! Used the courtesy hotel taxi service for some fun trips. Great way to enjoy Vancouver.
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Lovely hotel, excellent location and helpful staff"
We arrived far too early for the usual check-in time but our room was ready and the staff were only too happy for us to check-in early, which was great because we were exhausted after our journey. The rooms are very modern and clean with everything you need including bath robe and slippers! It was our wedding anniversary during our stay and the hotel staff surprised us with a bottle of bubbly in our room! It is an easy journey from the airport to downtown on the train and the hotel is just a short walk from the train station (approx. 10-15 mins). It is an even shorter walk to the harbor - great location! We didn't eat in the restaurant attached to the hotel, but it was always full, so I assumed the food was good.
Other trip May 20, 2015