All hotels in North Charleston, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2470 Prospect Dr, North Charleston, SC, 29406-4433, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Not bad"
It wasn't bad. The lady at the desk was super pleasant. It could use a little bit better breakfast though. And don't even think about relying on the shuttle... It was clean though, and that was what mattered most to me (no mold in the shower etc)
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
The friendly desk service and the gal at the breakfast buffet are reasons to stay here. Hotel was completely sold out when we visited. It was an easy twenty minute drive to historic downtown. Would recommend if you are not willing to pay downtown prices.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Easy access to 26"
Great Hotel, easy access to local attractions and Interstate 26
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
nan
"Convenient to airport. Very friendly upbeat staff."
Went to Charleston SC for a college tour. Friendly people, southern hospitality.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Acadia
"Nice place to stay"
I would stay here again. It's not the Ritz but it's certainly a clean, comfortable night's rest.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Marc
"weekend stay"
everything was nice until the end I called back about a problem I had and has gotten the run around, but other then that the stay was good.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Shaniqua
Best part of hotel was the indoor heated pool. There was also a nice free breakfast which included the make your own Belgian Waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, juice, and muffins.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Excellent value"
We were in Charleston for weekend visit. Hotel was very clean and staff very helpful. Excellent value. A little bit away from downtown but not a significant problem. Would recommend.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Debbie
"Convenient location away."
Great rate. About 10 - 15 minutes from most tourist locations. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was the normal hotel buffet breakfast with hot items. Room was clean. Ample parking and well lit. Nice size indoor pool. Cracker Barrel, IHOP,McDonalds near by. Interstate access convenient.
3 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
Pfgreens
"2 thumbs up"
My stay at best western was great me and my family's will go there every time we visit
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Ron
"Close to all sights"
Room clean & comfortable, staff very friendly, good location, could use more breakfast food, would recommend to anyone!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
J Langford
"program at granddaughter's school"
My room was comfortable and clean. The hotel staff was professional but personable. I will stay here again when in town.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"great service"
Hotel clerk was very friendly and knowledgeable. Good quality for the price.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Very nice, nice, bed is really comfy, nice clean sheets, smelled really good, only bad thing is... the 15min wait for someone to appear back at the front desk so I could check in while the phone constantly rung for the same amount of time. Other than that, I would totally stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Had to leave elsewhere"
Waiting 2 hours in lobby to get a room, never got one so left elsewhere! Love Best Western but will stay out of this one, their customer service is below any standard.
2 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Tomas
Friendly and professional staff. Great stay. My only complaint is the towels shed lint. The towels (I tried several) I used to dry off with left lint on my body. I think they were old. It was a no smoking facility! and it was enforced guess that smoked did so away from the entrances. It was great!! Excellent breakfast: sausage, eggs, sausage gravy, danishes, cereal, waffles, instant grits, and more. I have never stayed at Best Western but I will in the future.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
we were only there one night n our way home. It was clean and the beds were not too bad. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Nice hotel, scary location"
I loved the ease of the location, but it was very noisy all night long and it was located steps from some pretty seedy looking people and places. It was a nice enough hotel for a quick stopover to see family.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
Front desk very friendly. Lobby is appealing. Room was comfortable. The room smelled clean, bathroom also. Would recommend.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Hotel needs some updating. Hotel keys had to be reset every day, very annoying. Staff was very helpful.
6 night family trip Sep 7, 2014
Annieg
"Easy access to Charleston. Great place to stay."
The service from the hotel staff was more than excellent. We will stay here again.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Ted
"Very clean and nice"
Met my expectations. Hotel was very clean and neat; breakfast was wonderful, good variety. Would definitely recommend for the price
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
We arrived around midnight and not a problem checking in late. Very good breakfast, everything was excellent.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
From San Fran a
"Great place to stay for a quick get away"
I loved it and I can't wait to go back. The staff was nice and friendly. My needs was meet. It was a mini vaction for me and my kids.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Carla
"VERY SATISFIED"
I enjoyed my stay here; everyone was friendly and very welcoming. The room was clean, continental breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Their was only one mishap that I encountered at the hotel. We got stuck in the elevator between floors but it didn't take long before we were being helped. The hotel has a great staff and management.
3 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
Lisa K
"From a flooded tent to relief in a room!"
We originally set out to camp near Charleston only to have everything in our tent soaked by rain. Needless to say that it was a total relief once we checked into the hotel. The staff was awesome and very helpful as we had to drag sleeping bags and cookware to the room. Would definitely stay again!
2 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2014
M. Lumpkins
I thought that everything was great. The bed was a little hard for my liking but I will recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"laborday2014"
Pros: good location. Clean hotel. Interior corridors. Decent breakfast. Cons: bed was hard and although breakfast was good not much of a selection in the way of fruits. A little pricey for what we got
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
kim
Nice clean and very professional staff I'll stay there again
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
"Great Value Hotel"
Very clean hotel with a nice and accommodating hotel staff. Hotel is a quick drive to the airport and only 15 minutes or so from downtown Charleston. Many dining options nearby. This hotel has great value for the price.
3 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"1 decent night out of 3"
Lots of noise !! The first night was ok but the other 2 nights were sleepless. We complained but the moise continued throughout the night and day!!!! Poor management !!
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
R & R. VA
This property was run by all minorities with several groups hang in out in the lobby area and in the parking lot. It was most uncomfortable walking thru these areas. Never had a feeling of safety, Would not stay here again just for that reason.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Wonderful experience"
I stay here anytime I visit Charleston. On a previous visit, I had left a box of jewelry. I contacted the hotel and they kept the jewelry for me until I returned on this visit. When I got the jewelry, they had also found some of my medication. The level of security I feel at this hotel increased exponentially.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"close to interstate"
room and grounds were clean,good service.would stay there again.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
ric
It was fine. I was very satisfied. The staff was very nice and friendly.
"Never even stayed"
We never stayed at this hotel. We got to the front desk and they told me Expedia had canceled my reservation because I didn't provide credit card information. When I booked the hotel it was with a debit. We ended up staying at the Double Tree that night because they didn't even have the room we had reserved for us.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"A very comfortable stay"
We decided to sightseeing Charleston on our road trip, and need to find a hotel at the last moment. the hotels in downtown are almost all very expensive, this hotel, which is about ten miles away from downtown, seemed a good candidate among the hotels outside downtown. it turned out we made a good choice. the room is very clean, comfortable. the facilities are all well maintained. my daughter enjoyed the indoor pool very much. since we only stayed for one night, the distance to downtown did not bother us much either.
"Very nice motel ."
The staff was very friendly and they always welcomed you when you came in.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
kim
"Hotel close to airport"
The first stay was ok Noisy parking lot with people yelling while walking in hotel in the middle of the night. The second stay we were to have a suite with 2 queens but we were placed in a king suite with a pullout. Called front desk and was told the hotel was full. I asked for a rollaway at no charge and again was told they had nothing to assist us. I will be contacting Expedia .
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Very enjoyable experience"
Staff was friendly, breakfast buffet more than adequate, rooms very comfortable and clean. I'd stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Jersey couple
"Good hotel"
This was a nice hotel right off the highway. The traffic was a little heavy at times but the hotel was worth it. Very clean, friendly staff and comfy beds.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Sueykins
"Good, Inexpensive Accomodations"
We were pleasantly surprised at how quiet and comfortable the room was. This hotel is in a cul de sac just off a busy street and highway, yet it wasn't noisy. The hotel staff were efficient, if somewhat brusque, and friendly enough. There is a mall that is relatively close, the freeway to downtown Charleston and the beaches is handy, so it's a good location if you have a vehicle. Also, it's an easy drive to the Naval Base, if you have a sailor or an airman over there. I also want to say the people working the breakfast service did an excellent job of keeping things filled and the area clean.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Skooter
We stayed for five days and the staff was wonderful! We were satisfied with the overall experience. The only thing we did not like was the fact that vh1 was on the main tv in the lobby the entire time. We ended up avoiding the lobby with our three little kids as there was a lot of shows with swearing, women brawling, some show with men and women naked (private parts fogged out) and more. The short time we were there in the lobby was disturbing. Maybe suggest a more family friendly television station for the lobby. All that said, that was our only complaint.
4 night trip Jul 31, 2014
New York Family
"Below Average"
The hotel is below average. It has a lingering odor in the general areas. Our fridge was not clean. The beds were comfortable, the food at the manager's reception was awful, and the complementary breakfast was horrible. The pool was filled with salt water not chlorine.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
TP
"Family reunion"
The Front Desk and Breakfast Staff were outstanding... The bathroom vents could use a good vacuuming... The Exercise room could use a cleaning, spray bottle to wipe down the equipment, some water in the room would be nice...pads of paper to jot down info in the business center or they must be ok with taking large sheets of paper out of the printer...was easy on/off from HWY and to/frm airport and downtown.
4 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Jeff A
"Ok for one night"
The staff was friendly and the room was clean. The bed was extremely hard, the air conditioner in the hallway wasn't working so it was humid and musty and the ac unit in the room was on and off all night. Not bad but not good.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Good room for the price"
This was a last minute booking. It was cheaper than staying in the heart of Charleston & only 10 min ride to the attractions. Room was really clean although they forgot to put towels & shampoo in the bathroom. They brought them up within 5 mins when I asked though. Breakfast was hot (eggs, sausage, French toast, & the usual grab n go selection). Hotel staff was friendly. My only complaint was that when my son turned on the heat it made our room smell like something was burning for 15 minutes.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Really Nice"
We really enjoyed our stay here!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
"An Enjoyable Stay"
Customer Service at Desk was great, very friendly and helpful.Comfortable rooms and enjoyable breakfast
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
"Recomended Hotel"
One of the best that I stayed here in USA.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014