All hotels in North Charleston, South Carolina, United States of America
2470 Prospect Dr, North Charleston, SC, 29406-4433, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Clean
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Awesome vibe
"Pool closed in am prior to check out"
Was ok except the pool was closed. We chose the hotel for the indoor pool. We checked in around 9:30 pm and the pool closed at 10:00. No big deal. We planned on taking the kids after beeakfast prior to check out. So sad, the kids were dressed in their bathing suits and the pool was closed until 12:00. Check out was at 11:00 am. Bummer for the kids.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Bridget
"Solid"
Solid hotel if you're on a budget. Friendly staff. Mattress less than comfortable. Skip the hotel breakfast.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Ryan
"good times:mp"
Everyone was very courteous and helpful. The hotel was very clean/up to date decor.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Kids loved the pool!!!"
Great stay! Clean room. Very friendly service! My only complaint was that the people staying next to us were VERY loud. I think it was a high school athletic team of girls.... very loud! Not the hotels fault. We enjoyed our stay, and would stay here again.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Lynn
"Avoid like the plague"
First the hotel gave away my guaranteed pre-paid room. Muy flight was ;ate so at 11:15 at night they refused to pick me up and had no more rooms. After spending 2 hours calling Hotels.Com who after several disconnects finally got the hotel manager to give us our guaranteed room, it cost me $40 to get there arriving not at 11:30 pm but 2:30 am. The the shuttle to th cruise ship which was my main reason for selecting this hotel was not 'free' but was $15 a person (there were 4 of us). The taxi ending up costing me $40 to get there.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
Roger
"Great place to stay !!!"
People are really nice, clean and the free breakfast was good. Clean rooms and hotel.
3 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Too hot then too cold"
Had problem with air conditioner. Called front desk 10pm Friday night. Said they cannot do anything tonight and no other room is available . Was not fixed till Saturday 12 noon and they put thermostat down to 60.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
marcia
"Security lacking"
Checking is what not a problem. We checked in around 3 PM and then went around Charleston until about 11 that night when we returned to the room there was a water bottle on the TV stand. The bottle did not belong to any of us, around 12 we heard the key slot trying to be used. As always we had dead bolted the room and they were unable to access the room, when we opened the door to see what was the issue the person though they were going to come on in. Wrong idea. When I told the front desk about it the next morning they said I should of said something about is last night.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Harley
"Comfortable bed"
The transportation took over a half hour to pick me up.Easy check in but when I went into my room I found 2 small black bugs crawling on the bed pillow. I brought one of them down to show the desk.The desk had my linens changed.I became very I'll after the first night and was hospitalized.so I can't rate any of the services
Other trip May 17, 2015
VC.
"Probably will not stay here again"
I probably wouldn't stay here again. It was clean, but not super comfortable, not super friendly staff, not enough seating at breakfast, and not in the best state of repair (the fire sprinklers were covered with saran wrap in my room, maybe because they were leaking - felt real safe...). Also the whole hotel smelled of bleach and other cleaning products. I'm in this area often and probably will not choose this hotel again unless I had a compelling reason to do so (such as very significantly cheaper price).
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Great reception and hospitality"
Hotel personnel were very helpful and friendly. They allowed us to store our luggage because it was way too early to check in. Later, one of the maintenance workers actually helped us bring up our large quantity of luggage.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Comfortable, clean overall great stay."
We booked last minute during Spring break. When we thought nothing was available, this room showed up the morning we left. I was very happy with the room. Everything was clean, quiet and comfortable. The only 2 issues were the side door key not working and I got locked out and had to walk around front and the breakfast/coffee - eh. But I have yet to find a hotel with a top notch free breakfast - no huge deal. There was a Starbucks close by. The neighborhood was fine, not any great gas stations on that side of the highway, but we discovered better ones on the other side. So an easy fix too.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Overall nice hotel close to the interstate and shopping, breakfast left a little to be desired, but the hotel staff was friendly and knowledgable.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Good for value"
This hotel served its purpose. The staff was very helpful, we were greeted with drink tickets as soon as we checked in. Rooms were clean, beds slept comfortable. The over all value of the room and its location was great for a one nights stay.
Other trip May 1, 2015
N
"wrong section of town"
totally my fault but i booked hotel that i thought was close to hotel (named airport inn and suites)....a 48 dollar cab trip later i realized the error...to get to charleston....beach, aquarium market place...all 50 dollar cab fares...no place to eat around hotel unless i wanted to dodge across 8 lanes of traffice with two small children.... hotel fine just in the wrong place...would never book again
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
k
"Not the worst, but not as expected."
Bathroom wasn't cleaned well, room smelt like smoke and the entire hotel is supposed to smoke free. Bed was not that comfortable. Area was somewhat scketchy. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Lots of places to eat near by.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
crystal
"Excellent Best Western stay ever!"
This is a great hotel in a good location. It puts you close to Charleston(20-30 minute drive) and yet accessible to Summerville as well. The staff was great and friendly. The breakfast is AMAZING! Good food and variety. It was the same everyday but was ok with us being there three days. They even had biscuits and gravy! The wifi was slow at times but probably due to everyone being on it. I would stay again if I had to.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Travelin family
"High traffic area"
Hotel is fine but you're not avoiding any traffic with the location outside downtown.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Girls Weekend & Church Conference"
Smooth check-in. Very friendly and efficient staff. Delicious hot breakfast with lots of options.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Dottie
"Nice hotel..."
Our stay was great. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Will stay here again.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Sequoia
"Quick and easy escape"
Decided to go to this hotel after one night at another hotel that did not meet our expectations. The staff was friendly, the room was clean and comfortable.
3 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
"Family oriented close to airport and interstates"
Friendly and conscientious staff. Heated, indoor, salt water pool. Prompt free shuttle to airport. HD TVs in each room. Free breakfast included both health and not-so-healthy options. WiFi was so slow that I switched to using data. Lack of outlets for electronic device charging. No sitting chair or couch other than chair at very small desk. Bed was average for this grade of hotel.
Kimberly
"Happy Traveler"
This hotel and it's staff were great. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was good and hot. Just wish the pool had been a little warmer but nice none the less.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Stay was nice, bed too hard for my taste. Breakfast was nothing special, free hotel breakfast. Room was nice.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Very clean. Staff very helpful and nice. Enjoyed the breakfast. Nice indoor pool area and work out room.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Decent hotel"
The hotel was great and the staff helpful. My only complaint, the room smelled strongly of cigarettes which ended up lingering on my clothes for days.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Catherine
"great place to stay"
Very nice room, 4th floor close to freeway but no noise with ac running. Not a single complaint here. The guy I was working with had stayed across the street and was very unhappy. Price was reasonable, breakfast was good considering it was free and all you can eat. I would stay here again definitely!
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Shopping"
The bed was very hard and unforgettable to sleep in. I had to sleep in the sofa.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Brunilda
"Great place to stay."
Outstanding.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
It was a nice stay, thank you.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
jack
"Room wasn't readf"
Check in was 3pm. We got there at 4:20 and had to wait 40mins because rooms weren't clean yet!
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Quiarra
"Good Value Unless You Want To Sleep!!"
Hotel was clean, pool was nice, and breakfast lady was wonderful. Beds however were as hard as a rock. Worst 2 nights lack of sleep ever!!! Get some new beds!!!!!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Cindy
"Smoky room"
staff was wonderful when we had to move rooms because someone was smoking when it was against the policy. The hotel is nice clean and staff is wonderful
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Roger
"Basic Hotel in N. Charleston"
Hotel is conveniently located off of I-26. Basic no frills accommodation. Room was clean. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful The lady who took care of the breakfast area was great.
Babs
"Expedia error"
Expedia confirmed my reservation but when I arrived at the hotel, they did not have my reservation. Every other hotel was booked so the manager gave me a room that was on hold thank goodness. I will never book Expedia again!
"Best Western"
bed mattresses worn, staff semi friendly and walls are thinbreakfast quality was satisfying and food preparing girl was friendly. entrance access was lousy at best
"Comfortable Stay!"
In town on business. Hotel bed was very comfortable. Will stay again when I am back in town.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Double check airport directions"
I just stayed here because it was close to the airport. Be careful getting directions to the airport from hotel staff, one person's advice sent me on the back roads and it took quite a while to get to the airport entrance. I'm told that if I took the main road it would've only taken seven minutes.
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
"A place to stay"
Front Desk was not very helpful during check in and almost seemed we interrupted something more important
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Short stay"
My stay was good, front desk was nice and pleasant, breakfast was ok for a quick pick me up and my room was cozy for the short time that I was there.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"nice hotel"
great experience and fantastic place to stay.next all the you need to get and super enviroment
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
ayodeji
Bed was too hard. Would have enjoyed visit better if the comfort level of the bed was better
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Room was clean, very nice breakfast, overall very pleasant stay pool walls needed cleaned
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Great getaway"
Great atmosphere and great rooms.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2015
"Clerk at the front desk was extremely nice."
We chose the hotel mainly because of the indoor pool. My family thoroughly enjoyed swimming in the pool. My daughter and granddaughter are members of Gold's gym in Columbia, SC and work out at least 5 days a week. Your exercise room was very appealing to them until they dressed for a workout and found that all of the equipment was in poor repair. The only machine that worked was loud and dragging. They did not work out and we will probably stay somewhere else next time because of this.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
pat
"okay stay"
Base on the room I thought I book (based on the pictures) was different...they put me in a handicap room...the stay was fine but it could of been better
2 night trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice night!"
Stayed one night and made use of the airport shuttle. Very nice location!
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2014
rachel
"Trip to FL"
Excellent
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Loren
"Holiday bonus"
Price was lowest while quality of my stay was the best
2 night trip Dec 26, 2014
"Foreigner couple on vacations"
Everything nice. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff don't provide much touristic information.
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014