All hotels in North Charleston, South Carolina, United States of America
2470 Prospect DrNorth CharlestonSC29406-4433United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Awesome vibe
    Bad internet service
"Good stay. Noisy AC"
Hotel was very good. Fair price. The AC was very very noisy!!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
lorenzo
"Comfortable hotel and a good breakfast"
Nice hotel for the money, nothing to write home about and good breakfast!
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Visit grandson at citadel
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
robert
"Happy Dance Family"
I am very pleased with our stay at this hotel! It was very clean, had a friendly staff, and a wonderful breakfast! I am 100% pleased with out stay and I would absolutely stay again!
4 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
"excellent for the price!"
Fairly priced, clean, comfortable, breakfast was good, staff was friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again!
2 night trip Jul 1, 2015
"Soccer camp"
Hotel hallways smelled of bleach.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
morris
"it was ok"
It was alright I didn't get the room I requested and the staff didn't inform me until I went to survey the room.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Charleston getaway"
My wife and I enjoyed it . I feel that everything was great. We slept very well and the breakfast was excellent, with a great selection of items.
larry
"If you need space for more than 4, BEWARE!"
When I rented the room on Hotels.com, it said I was getting a room the sleeps 6. When I got to the hotel, I was given a room for 4 people...and there were 5 in my party. The staff told me that happens all the time with online reservations. So one of my kids slept on the floor. I recommend calling to make your reservations! Other than that, good hotel, good location, nice staff, good breakfast and very clean. One other tid bit... The chlorine in the pool was very strong so we didn't stay in as long as we would have liked.
Jenny
"Weekend getaway"
We just stayed one night to visit the beach, however it was more than perfect. The hotel staff was super nice, breakfast was delicious, & I slept amazing. We went to the pool after a day at the beach & luckily it wasn't packed at all. The neighborhood is convienent. Not too far from the city & the beach but far enough away to not deal with traffic!
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"convenient to commute to beach for isle of palms"
Check in staff were friendly. Clean hotel room. The room was comfortable.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Was able to find a room for 6 for cheaper than anywhere else. Breakfast was a perk.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
justin
"Good Stay"
Very nice and convenient. Wasn't thrilled with the breakfast offerings, but was extremely pleased with the Manager's reception. Made it feel like an Embassy Suites hotel!
3 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"Very pleased"
Great value for the money. Very pleased.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
Walter
"Would definitely stay here again"
The room/suite was the perfect size for our group and very quiet.The breakfast was your regular hotel breakfast, but had boiled eggs and some hot choices, which was nice. The coffee was good, which is unusual for hotel coffee. Kathy in the dining room was so nice and kept everything in order and well stocked. Tish (I think) at the front desk was super. Small complaints: curtain was stained pretty badly and it looked like mold. don't think it was, but it looked like it. Refrigerator vibrated and was loud. Big complaint: Our room was not cleaned the second day. At all. Not a nice thing to come home to after a long day of training. Besides that, it was definitely good value for money.
3 night business trip May 28, 2015
Pat
"Pool closed in am prior to check out"
Was ok except the pool was closed. We chose the hotel for the indoor pool. We checked in around 9:30 pm and the pool closed at 10:00. No big deal. We planned on taking the kids after beeakfast prior to check out. So sad, the kids were dressed in their bathing suits and the pool was closed until 12:00. Check out was at 11:00 am. Bummer for the kids.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Bridget
"Solid"
Solid hotel if you're on a budget. Friendly staff. Mattress less than comfortable. Skip the hotel breakfast.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Ryan
"good times:mp"
Everyone was very courteous and helpful. The hotel was very clean/up to date decor.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Kids loved the pool!!!"
Great stay! Clean room. Very friendly service! My only complaint was that the people staying next to us were VERY loud. I think it was a high school athletic team of girls.... very loud! Not the hotels fault. We enjoyed our stay, and would stay here again.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Lynn
"Avoid like the plague"
First the hotel gave away my guaranteed pre-paid room. Muy flight was ;ate so at 11:15 at night they refused to pick me up and had no more rooms. After spending 2 hours calling Hotels.Com who after several disconnects finally got the hotel manager to give us our guaranteed room, it cost me $40 to get there arriving not at 11:30 pm but 2:30 am. The the shuttle to th cruise ship which was my main reason for selecting this hotel was not 'free' but was $15 a person (there were 4 of us). The taxi ending up costing me $40 to get there.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
Roger
"Great place to stay !!!"
People are really nice, clean and the free breakfast was good. Clean rooms and hotel.
3 night romance trip May 13, 2015
"Too hot then too cold"
Had problem with air conditioner. Called front desk 10pm Friday night. Said they cannot do anything tonight and no other room is available . Was not fixed till Saturday 12 noon and they put thermostat down to 60.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
marcia
"Security lacking"
Checking is what not a problem. We checked in around 3 PM and then went around Charleston until about 11 that night when we returned to the room there was a water bottle on the TV stand. The bottle did not belong to any of us, around 12 we heard the key slot trying to be used. As always we had dead bolted the room and they were unable to access the room, when we opened the door to see what was the issue the person though they were going to come on in. Wrong idea. When I told the front desk about it the next morning they said I should of said something about is last night.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Harley
"Comfortable bed"
The transportation took over a half hour to pick me up.Easy check in but when I went into my room I found 2 small black bugs crawling on the bed pillow. I brought one of them down to show the desk.The desk had my linens changed.I became very I'll after the first night and was hospitalized.so I can't rate any of the services
Other trip May 17, 2015
VC.
"Probably will not stay here again"
I probably wouldn't stay here again. It was clean, but not super comfortable, not super friendly staff, not enough seating at breakfast, and not in the best state of repair (the fire sprinklers were covered with saran wrap in my room, maybe because they were leaking - felt real safe...). Also the whole hotel smelled of bleach and other cleaning products. I'm in this area often and probably will not choose this hotel again unless I had a compelling reason to do so (such as very significantly cheaper price).
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"Great reception and hospitality"
Hotel personnel were very helpful and friendly. They allowed us to store our luggage because it was way too early to check in. Later, one of the maintenance workers actually helped us bring up our large quantity of luggage.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Comfortable, clean overall great stay."
We booked last minute during Spring break. When we thought nothing was available, this room showed up the morning we left. I was very happy with the room. Everything was clean, quiet and comfortable. The only 2 issues were the side door key not working and I got locked out and had to walk around front and the breakfast/coffee - eh. But I have yet to find a hotel with a top notch free breakfast - no huge deal. There was a Starbucks close by. The neighborhood was fine, not any great gas stations on that side of the highway, but we discovered better ones on the other side. So an easy fix too.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Overall nice hotel close to the interstate and shopping, breakfast left a little to be desired, but the hotel staff was friendly and knowledgable.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Good for value"
This hotel served its purpose. The staff was very helpful, we were greeted with drink tickets as soon as we checked in. Rooms were clean, beds slept comfortable. The over all value of the room and its location was great for a one nights stay.
Other trip May 1, 2015
N
"wrong section of town"
totally my fault but i booked hotel that i thought was close to hotel (named airport inn and suites)....a 48 dollar cab trip later i realized the error...to get to charleston....beach, aquarium market place...all 50 dollar cab fares...no place to eat around hotel unless i wanted to dodge across 8 lanes of traffice with two small children.... hotel fine just in the wrong place...would never book again
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
k
"Not the worst, but not as expected."
Bathroom wasn't cleaned well, room smelt like smoke and the entire hotel is supposed to smoke free. Bed was not that comfortable. Area was somewhat scketchy. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Lots of places to eat near by.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
crystal
"Excellent Best Western stay ever!"
This is a great hotel in a good location. It puts you close to Charleston(20-30 minute drive) and yet accessible to Summerville as well. The staff was great and friendly. The breakfast is AMAZING! Good food and variety. It was the same everyday but was ok with us being there three days. They even had biscuits and gravy! The wifi was slow at times but probably due to everyone being on it. I would stay again if I had to.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Travelin family
"High traffic area"
Hotel is fine but you're not avoiding any traffic with the location outside downtown.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Girls Weekend & Church Conference"
Smooth check-in. Very friendly and efficient staff. Delicious hot breakfast with lots of options.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Dottie
"Nice hotel..."
Our stay was great. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Will stay here again.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Sequoia
"Quick and easy escape"
Decided to go to this hotel after one night at another hotel that did not meet our expectations. The staff was friendly, the room was clean and comfortable.
3 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
"Family oriented close to airport and interstates"
Friendly and conscientious staff. Heated, indoor, salt water pool. Prompt free shuttle to airport. HD TVs in each room. Free breakfast included both health and not-so-healthy options. WiFi was so slow that I switched to using data. Lack of outlets for electronic device charging. No sitting chair or couch other than chair at very small desk. Bed was average for this grade of hotel.
Kimberly
"Happy Traveler"
This hotel and it's staff were great. The beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was good and hot. Just wish the pool had been a little warmer but nice none the less.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Stay was nice, bed too hard for my taste. Breakfast was nothing special, free hotel breakfast. Room was nice.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Very clean. Staff very helpful and nice. Enjoyed the breakfast. Nice indoor pool area and work out room.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Decent hotel"
The hotel was great and the staff helpful. My only complaint, the room smelled strongly of cigarettes which ended up lingering on my clothes for days.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Catherine
"great place to stay"
Very nice room, 4th floor close to freeway but no noise with ac running. Not a single complaint here. The guy I was working with had stayed across the street and was very unhappy. Price was reasonable, breakfast was good considering it was free and all you can eat. I would stay here again definitely!
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Shopping"
The bed was very hard and unforgettable to sleep in. I had to sleep in the sofa.
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Brunilda
"Great place to stay."
Outstanding.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
It was a nice stay, thank you.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
jack
"Room wasn't readf"
Check in was 3pm. We got there at 4:20 and had to wait 40mins because rooms weren't clean yet!
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Quiarra
"Good Value Unless You Want To Sleep!!"
Hotel was clean, pool was nice, and breakfast lady was wonderful. Beds however were as hard as a rock. Worst 2 nights lack of sleep ever!!! Get some new beds!!!!!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Cindy
"Smoky room"
staff was wonderful when we had to move rooms because someone was smoking when it was against the policy. The hotel is nice clean and staff is wonderful
3 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Roger
"Basic Hotel in N. Charleston"
Hotel is conveniently located off of I-26. Basic no frills accommodation. Room was clean. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful The lady who took care of the breakfast area was great.
Babs
"Expedia error"
Expedia confirmed my reservation but when I arrived at the hotel, they did not have my reservation. Every other hotel was booked so the manager gave me a room that was on hold thank goodness. I will never book Expedia again!